Tammy's Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane laughed. "That's my girl! See you in the morning, Bill."

Tammy's final photo? Or photos, plural, two of them. The first, back to camera, sliding her thong down and off. The second, smiling over her shoulder, pert butt to camera, and an accompanying message. 'Tomorrow, Bill? Tomorrow, it's full frontal!'

Yes, I masturbated again before I could sleep.

Tammy had taken the early flight, due in at nine-thirty, and Jane and I were waiting for her when she came through the gate, the smile on her face visible from fifty yards away. She went straight to Jane and gave her a hug and a kiss, then turned to me, hesitant suddenly. I held out my arms and she came into my embrace and hugged me, hugged me as if she would never let go, then tipped her head up for my kiss. A warm kiss, a kiss of promise, a kiss that heated both of us, a long kiss, but we knew there was something waiting for us and broke it off.

"I missed you," she said.

"I missed you, too."

She smiled, then turned at her mother's touch. "Yes, Mom?"

"Your bag?"

Tammy shook her head. She touched the light shoulder bag she was carrying. "Everything I need's in here. I didn't see the point in bringing my clothes home for a couple of weeks, just to take them back again." She grinned. "Anyway, I plan to be naked most of the time I'm home."

Jane laughed. "That's my girl! Come on, sooner we get home, sooner you can be naked."

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!"

Tammy chattered constantly on the way back from the airport, telling her mom and me about her first week. I gathered that she'd enjoyed it, and was looking forward to getting back to her studies, "but not as much as I'm looking forward to what we have planned for today."

Jane laughed. "And just what do we have planned. Or should that be, what have you got planned?"

Tammy sobered. "You both know what I want. I want to lose my cherry to someone I love, and I want my Mom close by when I do."

Jane shook her head, but didn't say anything immediately, as she was turning in to the driveway. Once she'd stopped, set the brake and turned off the ignition, she turned to Tammy, and took her hand.

"Are you absolutely certain you want me there?" She grimaced. "It's not that I think it's kinky, although it is, and you know it, it's just that it's such a personal and private moment, and should be shared only with your partner."

"And my best friend," said Tammy softly. "Please, Mom?"

Jane gave a rueful laugh. "Okay, baby. Momma will hold your hand while the nasty man hurts you." She winked at me as she said it, though.

Tammy giggled. "And then I hold your hand while he hurts you, too." I could almost hear the quotes around 'hurts.'

"Do I get a say in this?" I said.

"No," they said in unison, stared at each other for a moment, and then broke up with laughter. Have to admit, I was grinning.

"Okay, ladies, your stud slave awaits your pleasure. How are we going to do this? Remember, I'll need recovery time. So, how about we take a swim, first, and just anticipate a little?" I said. "Then when we're ready, it happens."

"Sounds good," said Jane, "but it's your call, Tammy."

"Yep, sounds good to me, too. But there's something I have to do first."

"And that is?"

She turned to me. "I have a striptease to finish," she said, holding my eyes, her tone soft. "Come on, my bedroom. Mom, we'll see you in the pool in a little while, okay?"

"Okay, baby."

Tammy took my hand, and led me upstairs, and straight into her bedroom. She dropped her bag in the corner and shrugged off her light jacket. It was then that I realized she was wearing the clothes from the photographs. She grinned at me.

"Ready, hon? You might like to hum the theme from 'The Stripper', maybe?"

I did my best, but my mouth was getting dry as she got down to bra and panties. She blew me a kiss as she turned away to unfasten the bra, keeping her back turned as she discarded it, letting me admire - admire? Hell, drool over - the taut butt she was showing, sliding the thong down and off, until with a deep breath, she turned slowly to face me.

My prick was almost fully hard, and I knew I had to get my clothes off, too, but for a moment I just admired Tammy's lovely form. Long, slim legs led up to the gentle flare of a young woman's hips, a narrow waist, and surprisingly broad shoulders. There was a spot of color on each cheek as she stood hip-shot to let me see her. Her breasts are beautiful, an easy handful each, firm, proud, crowned with erect nipples on inch-across areolae. Her pussy was shaved bare of fleece, a slender cleft leading to the promised land.

"Tammy, my sweet, you are the most beautiful sight I have ever seen."

She smiled. "Thank you, but I want to see you, now." The smile turned to a grin. "Get 'em off!"

I didn't try to tease her, I just stripped, leaving my now obscenely-bulging boxers until last, then pushed them down slowly, until John Thomas sprang free. I quickly stepped out of my pile of clothes and just let Tammy look at me. There was a look almost of awe on her face. I knew I hadn't been the biggest guy in the locker room, but there were a lot of others smaller than me. Slowly, Tammy's eyes lifted to mine.

"I want you, Bill." She gave me a sweet smile, a smile filled with longing and anticipation. "But I want a swim first. What is it they say, anticipation is the best aphrodisiac?"

"No idea, Tammy, love, but it sounds good to me." Except that I want you now, minx!

Jane was in the pool when we went out, grinning at my erection which hadn't softened on our trip to the pool. She gestured, smiling at Tammy. "See? Told you, didn't I?"

"Yes, Mom, you did, but you know me, don't you?"

Jane laughed. "Find out for yourself? You're definitely my daughter, sweetheart, and no mistake."

"I wouldn't want to be anyone else's, Mom, that's for sure." She blew Jane a kiss. "You're the best."

"Thanks, baby. Come on in, you two. The water's lovely."

Tammy took two or three quick steps and dived neatly into the water. I grinned and followed her. The three of us played around for a while, and this time, there wasn't the slight inhibition there'd been before I found out that Tammy wanted me, and before Jane and I had made love. Now it was three people happy to share intimacy.

It was Tammy who made the decision. She swam over to me, drew me to a halt, kissed me and said, simply, "Now."

"Shower first?" I said.

"Yes, because I want us to be clean and fresh." She grinned. "Before we get down and dirty!"

"My shower," said Jane, "because it's big enough for the three of us."

"Mom? Can we use your bed, too? It's bigger than mine, and there'll be three of us in bed, too?"

Jane grinned. "I guess so, honey."

The shower was fun, with Jane and Tammy competing to see who could get my dick the cleanest. Okay, I made sure that their tits and pussies were clean, too. Wouldn't you, in my place? Dried, we piled onto Jane's bed. She reached across and hugged Tammy, kissing her.

"Okay, baby, how do you want to do this?"

Tammy shrugged. "Mom, I don't know, my mind has gone blank now that my dream is coming true. Suggestions?"

Jane looked across at me, eyebrows raised. I shrugged, too, and Jane grinned. "Two blank minds. Sheesh! Modern youth." She gazed at me for a moment. "Bill? How ready are you?"

I glanced down at my erection, then grinned at her. "Very!"

She laughed. "How quickly do you think you'll come?"

I grimaced. "Too quickly." Jane glanced at Tammy, back at me. I laughed. "You have your scheming look, Jane. What's in that inventive brain of yours." She grinned, flushing slightly, and turned to Tammy.

"Ever given a blow-job, sweetheart?"

Tammy's eyes widened and she shook her head. "No, Mom." She grinned, holding my eye. "At least, not yet," she said, her voice soft.

"Want to join me in a little bit of Bill-stimulation? Huh?"

Tammy's grin threatened to split her face in half. "A girl should always follow her mom's lead," she said.

"Ah, my dutiful daughter." Jane glanced across at me, smiling. "Here, Bill, lie down between us and get yourself comfortable."

No way was I turning down the chance of a double blow-job, and in moments I was lying comfortably between them. Jane grinned, and turned to Tammy.

"Sweetheart, these one-eyed monsters the guys use to give us pleasure can take us by surprise, too. Just be careful, and keep your teeth to yourself. Okay?"

"Sure thing, Mom." She grinned at me, winked, and turned back to Jane. "Mom? Do I just suck?"

"No, kinda fuck yourself in the face with Bill's beautiful weapon. And be ready for it to spit at you!" Jane grinned.

Tammy laughed, bent over to kiss me, quick, light, a promise, then slid down the bed a little and for the first time, ever, reached out hesitantly and took me in her hand. I nearly came then! I came even closer when she bent over, stretched out her tongue, and licked the crown. I suppressed a shudder, but I couldn't prevent the groan.

Tammy looked up at me, concerned. "You okay, Bill?"

Jane laughed. "It's okay, sweetheart. I think our stud enjoyed that."

"Yeah," I said. "He did!"

Tammy grinned, and her head went back down. This time she took the head in her mouth, and I could feel her tongue lapping at me, a little awkward. Inexpert she may have been, but the fact that it was my Tammy that had the head of my prick in her mouth made it far more exciting than it would have been otherwise. She lifted her head, kissed the end of my prick and winked at me.

"Mom? What's the best way to do this?" she said, turning to Jane.

Jane smiled, winked at me, and took Tammy's hand. "Sweetheart, you're asking the wrong person. This is between you and Bill, so you really need to ask Bill."

"Whoa," I said. "Jane? Remember the first time you blew me? The day you told me Tammy wanted me?"

"Yes?"

"Will you show Tammy? And will the two of you alternate? I think that will be even more exciting!" I sounded calm, even to myself, but I knew that I was hiding excitement. I should have known I wasn't fooling Jane, though, because she grinned at me, eyebrows arched.

"You think?"

"I know!"

"Come on, Mom! Show me!" Tammy's grin was wide. And her nipples even harder, I reckoned. I grinned to myself; one way to find out. I reached out and cupped Tammy's breast. She jumped in surprise, as she'd been looking at Jane, but she grinned at me and her hand came up to cover mine, pressing it to her. She blew a kiss at me.

"I like that," she said, her voice soft, warm. "I like to feel your touch."

"Good, isn't it?" said Jane. She reached out and squeezed Tammy's hand. "Okay, baby, let's you and me make our stud blow his wad!"

Truth to tell, it didn't take long. With Tammy licking one side of my dick, Jane licking the other, and the two of them alternating to take the head in their mouth, after Jane showed Tammy what to do, I knew that it was only a matter of time before I came. And I knew that time was going to be be fairly short. It was.

Jane had just released me, Tammy took me in her mouth, went down further than she'd done before, and winked as she caught my eye on the up-stroke. That did it. I had just opened my mouth to warn Tammy when my climax took all three of us by surprise. Next thing I knew, there was jizz all over Tammy, and some had splashed onto Jane.

Alarmed at what I'd done, especially for first-timer Tammy, I was just about to apologize when she grinned at me, then laughed, a laugh of pure glee.

"Wow," she said. "Mom told me it could be sort of violent, but that was awesome!" She looked down at herself, at my jizz on her breasts, on her belly, there was even some on her cheek. She grinned. "Everywhere but my mouth," she said, mock-stern.

Jane laughed, taking my jizz from Tammy's cheek on her finger, and licking it off. Tammy's eyes were wide, and she stared at her mom. "Taste it, baby," said Jane. "You may not like it, but you'll never know until you try."

Tammy's eyes came to mine, and she grinned. She looked down at her hand, still clamped loosely around my dwindling hardness, and the next thing I knew her lips were around me again and her tongue was lapping at me. She lifted her head, and I saw her swallow. She grinned at Jane.

"I think I'll have to try that again sometime, Mom, before I can decide." She turned to me. "Yes?"

"Absolutely," I said. "But let me get you cleaned up, and then I can return the favor."

"Return the - " Her eyes widened. "You want to eat me?"

"Very much," I said, holding her eyes with mine. "Very much indeed."

"He's good, sweetheart. Momma knows," Jane said, with a laugh.

Tammy giggled. "I'll bet! First, I need a little bit of attention. I'm getting sticky!"

"Stay there, honey. I'll get a cloth and towel," said Jane. It was the work of moments to get Tammy cleaned and dried, and she lay back, her eyes on mine.

"Ready?" I said, and she nodded. "Okay, Miss Burt, if you'd care to spread your legs a little wider, Mr Evans will come a-snackin'."

Tammy flushed, but moved her legs apart. Her labia were flushed, too, and I could see a gleam of moisture in her cleft. I glanced up. Tammy was clinging to Jane's hand, an anxious look on her face. I grinned. "It's beautiful. And I bet it tastes good."

"I hope so," Tammy whispered.

I hitched myself forward a little, then licked up her cleft, from low beside the rose-brown pucker of her anus, up to where her clitoris peeped from its hood. The salty-sweet tang of her was hot on my tongue. I lapped again, then looked up at Tammy.

"I was right, it's delicious."

"I'm glad you like it." She giggled. "I kinda like it myself."

"Way to go, baby," said Jane, laughing.

I bent to my labor of love again, breathing deeply of Tammy's sexual aroma as I let my tongue begin the pleasurable task of eating her. She was hot, she was wet, she was excited, and her juices were flowing freely, a pool of flavor for my mouth to savor. And savor I did, lapping at her like a cat with a saucer of cream. She was breathing heavily now, and wriggling a little under my loving attack, and I knew that this was a first for her, having a lover's mouth on her most private self. I wanted to make it good, and I applied everything I knew, that I had read, and that Jane had taught me. No doubt about it, Tammy's mom had been an incredible teacher, and it seemed that she'd passed on her love for lovemaking to Tammy along with her mother's milk.

Tammy was excited, and Tammy was ready to blow. I think she was overloaded with sensations, because when I took a long sweep up her cleft with my tongue, and then nipped at her clitoris with my lips, careful not to let my teeth get too close, she exploded. She was still clinging to Jane's hand with one of her own, but her free hand was in my hair and she almost tore it out when she came. I could feel her pussy sucking at me, at the non-existent penis she was trying to drain, and her thighs were tight around me while her body shook with her climax.

I eased my mouth away, feeling her grip of my hair loosen, her thighs easing their clamp, dimly aware of soft murmurs, which I realized was Jane, murmuring soft nonsense to Tammy.

I eased back, sitting back on my heels. I was hard again, ready, and Jane grinned when she saw my erection. She squeezed Tammy's fingers.

"Look, sweetheart. Bill's all nice and hard, ready for you. Are you ready for him?"

Tammy's eyes drifted down and she smiled when she saw me ready. "I think so, Mom," she murmured.

"Keep your legs nice and wide, honey. Bill, take your weight on your arms and come in close, ready. I'll guide your love missile to its target, okay?"

I grinned, and Jane winked. I held up a hand and they paused.

"Something up?" said Jane. I couldn't help it, I glanced down at my rock-hard erection and the two women burst into laughter.

"Yeah, you could say that," I said, my grin rueful. "There's something I need to know. Protection," I said, at their enquiring looks.

Tammy grinned. "I thought we'd told you. Mom put me on the pill six weeks ago." She blew me a kiss. "I want to feel everything." Tammy had her eyes on my erection as it approached her, a look of eager anticipation on her face. Her eyes met mine, and she smiled.

"Give it to me, lover."

I was almost on target now, and felt Jane's fingers close over me, warm, gentle, guiding me into her daughter. I felt the heat and wetness of Tammy's slit, and then Jane squeezed me.

"Hold it right there a moment, big boy." I did as she said, and felt her rubbing the head of my dick up and down Tammy's slit.

"Mmm, nice, Mom," Tammy murmured. "Feels good."

"Ready for Bill to come calling?"

"Yes!"

"Ease forward, Bill, but be ready to stop. Okay?"

"Sure thing." I pressed forward and felt Tammy's lower lips begin to spread for me. I felt too the obstruction of her hymen, and Tammy flinched a little as I pressed forward, but she was urging me on. Jane's free hand was warm on my back, encouraging, and I pressed forward a little.

Tammy cried out and I stopped, easing back a little, but she clutched at me.

"No! I want you in me!"

I pressed forward again, and again she winced and cried out, but I'd had an idea. I began to alternate, press in, pull back, press in, pull back, pushing a little harder each time. I think Jane guessed what I was about to do, because she gave me a wink and a nod, and began a soft chant of 'yes' each time I pushed forward.

Tammy was relaxing now, and I pulled back ready, then pushed forwards, hard. I felt Tammy's hymen give and I was in her. She cried out, tear-blurred eyes closed, but as I moved back, she pulled at me.

"Deeper, Bill, deeper. Come deeper."

I began to move, pulling back, pushing forward, easing myself into her soft, tight depths. She moaned softly as I moved, but in pleasure now, not pain. As deep in her as I could get, I paused. Her eyes opened and a smile grew in them, spreading to her whole face.

"Wow!" she cried. "This is so fucking good! Oops, sorry, Mom, excuse my language."

"That's okay, baby. You're a woman now. The use of language usually seen as impolite is sometimes appropriate, like now." Jane leaned over and gave Tammy a quick kiss on the lips. "Enjoy it, baby!"

Tammy was still holding Jane's hand and as I began to move again, feeling her moistening, my prick moving more easily now as her juices flowed, I saw her squeeze Jane's fingers.

"Good, baby?" said Jane.

"Much better than just good, Mom. Fucking marvelous!"

"Want me to stay, baby? I'll go and leave you two alone if that's what you want."

"No, Mom, stay. Then I want to watch Bill nail you."

Jane laughed. "You're too much, baby. Okay, I'll stay, but you might have to wait for a while if you want to watch me get nailed."

I laughed. "With two of you to stimulate me, it could be sooner than you think, Jane. For the moment, though, excuse me while I concentrate on your daughter."

"Yeah," said Tammy, but she was grinning. "Concentrate on me, buster."

That wasn't hard to do, no way. My lovely Tammy, naked beneath me, my prick buried in her soft, snug pussy, her nipples erect on the lovely breasts I'd seen for the first time less than an hour ago, her knees drawn up, opening herself to me, and obviously, thank all the deities, enjoying it. I caught her eye and she grinned.

"Fuck me, Bill," she murmured, "fuck me, because it feels so good, everything I thought it could be, and feared it wouldn't be."

"It's not just fucking, Tammy, it's making love to my beautiful girlfriend."

She blew me a kiss. "I know." She grinned, sudden, happy. "But the fucking is good, too!"

I'd been moving steadily, thrusting into her, and I could feel way down inside me the beginnings of the sensations that went before climax. I bent and kissed Tammy.