Tammy's Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Getting closer, hon, so won't be too long getting there."

She laughed. "Me too! Oh, Bill, it feels so good having someone else bringing me to climax. Masturbation is fun, yes, a lot of fun, but on my experience so far, copulation is much, much better!"

Beside us there was a snort of laughter from Jane. She bent over and gave Tammy a quick, light kiss. "You are so right, baby, so right. You know what's the worst thing about masturbation? It's lonely."

Tammy giggled. "Me, myself and I, Mom, that's three of me!" She gasped as I moved. "Oh, Bill, that feels so good!"

"You two concentrate on each other, forget about the jokes, and if you don't mind, momma is going to get herself off, too," said Jane. "Masturbation in company isn't as lonely." She rolled away, and took something from a dresser drawer, then rejoined us on the bed.

"What you got there, Mom?"

"My dildo."

Tammy laughed. "Go, Mom, go! See if we can come together. Bill, I'm counting on you!"

"Do my best, hon, do my best." I watched with interest as Jane moistened the tip of the dildo in her obviously rather wet pussy, then gasped along with Tammy as Jane slid the faux penis into herself, a soft moan coming from her as she did so.

"Feel good, Mom?"

"Mmm, yes," said Jane, beginning to slide the dildo in and out of herself. I almost envied it, because I knew that Jane's pussy was a wonderful place to be. But then, so was Tammy's, as I was rapidly appreciating. She didn't have quite the muscle control that her mother did, not yet, but I knew my Tammy was a fast learner.

Not only a fast learner, but as I found out quite soon afterwards, given the right conditions Tammy was quick to climax, too, for she began to breathe heavily as I thrust, her breathing quickening almost in time with Jane's moving of the dildo, and I think Tammy was almost taken by surprise by her own climax. I felt her pussy clench down on me, then Tammy was gasping as her pussy clutched at me, milking me, and the next thing I knew was my own climax taking me, so that my hips drove my hardness into Tammy in reflexive surges, and my seed filled her oh-so-recently-virgin depths.

We slowly trembled into stillness together, and I was dimly aware that, beside us, Jane had reached climax as well. Tammy stretched up and kissed me.

"Thank you, lover. Thank you so much."

"Thank you, too, sweetheart, for the precious gift of your virginity." I bent and kissed her, and the kiss was a promise, from each of us to the other.

Jane reached out and took Tammy's hand again. "It was good, baby?"

Tammy smiled. "Like I said before, Mom. Fucking marvelous!"

"You okay? Sore?"

"Only a little, Mom. I think I was so wet I hardly felt it." She stifled a yawn. "Oops. Sorry. I think I was up too early this morning. Pull out, Bill, we'll get cleaned up, maybe a little nap. And then I get to watch you nail Mom."

"Sounds good to me," I said. I eased myself out of Tammy and glanced down. Traces of blood mixed in with our combined juices. Tammy gave me a wry grin.

"Proof," she said. "No longer a virgin."

"I'll get the cloth again," said Jane, "and we'll get you both cleaned up. Then, yes, perhaps a nap. All of us together, here?"

"Please, Mom."

A few minutes later anyone investigating Jane Burt's bedroom would have found three sleeping people, all naked, in bed together. Quite a long nap, as it turned out, for despite it having been only mid-morning when we started our love fest, it was almost two when we roused. Jane stretched, like a cat.

"I don't know about you two," she said, "but I'm hungry. I don't want anything heavy, so what say we just prepare a tuna salad? We have everything, I think."

"Sounds good, Mom. Come on, Bill, three of us will have it ready quicker. Sooner we eat, sooner we digest, sooner we play again and I can watch you nail Mom."

Which was pretty much the way it turned out, except that none of us was in a hurry. In my own case, because I wanted to be recovered enough to give Jane a good time. I'd already come twice, once over Tammy, once in her, and I knew that I needed a little time. I think Jane understood, because she gently stalled Tammy's eagerness without ever saying 'wait'. Tammy, eager at first, realized, I think, that time was needed and we didn't need to hurry. The meal was relaxed, the three of us still naked. At one point Tammy caught my eye and winked. She turned to her mom.

"It's not fair, Mom."

"What isn't fair, sweetheart?"

"Here, this situation. Bill can sit there and ogle our tits, but anything he has that's ogle-worthy is out of sight."

"You're right, baby, it's not fair at all, is it? But what do we do, apart from invest in a glass-topped table?" I think Jane was fighting the giggles at her own mental images.

Tammy laughed out loud. "Oh, Mom! Glass-topped table? We'd never get anything eaten, for looking."

"Hmm, perhaps you're right. Okay, baby, no glass-topped table. So, what do we do?"

"I think we finish eating, and then we go and sit on the couch with Bill in the middle. Maybe fool around a little."

Jane looked across at me and mouthed 'video?' while Tammy's attention was diverted. I shrugged, and mouthed 'your call' back to her. She nodded, fighting a grin.

"Tammy?"

"Yes, Mom?"

"Do you ever watch erotic videos?"

Tammy blinked, then grinned. "Not yet, Mom. Why, have you got one?"

"Yes, baby, I do. A very recent one, too."

"Anyone I should know in it?"

"It's an amateur production, nobody well-known in erotic movie circles, I don't think."

"Well, put it on, Mom, and let's all watch it."

Jane stood. "It's hidden upstairs. I'll just get it." I think I half-expected her to come back with the camera, which would have been a dead giveaway, but no, she'd burned it onto a DVD. Hmm, must remember to ask for a copy, I mused. Jane turned on the TV and the DVD player, then loaded the DVD.

"Everyone on the couch. Bill, you're in the middle."

"Yes, ma'am," I said, tugging my forelock in best 'humble servant' manner. Jane sat on my right, Tammy on my left, and Jane pressed 'play', then lifted my arm around herself and leaned against me. Tammy copied the motion and I had a double armful of beautiful, naked women. It took only a moment or two before the images rolled and beside me I heard a gasp of laughter from Tammy.

"Unknowns, eh, Mom? Nice one!"

"We thought you might enjoy it," said Jane.

"Oh, I will," said Tammy. "I will, but there's a price."

Jane frowned. "A price?"

"Yes, Mom. I want a copy to take back with me to college, for those long, lonely nights, just me and the dildo you're going to buy for me before I go back."

"I am, am I? Okay, baby, deal. Now? Enjoy!"

I guess she did, too, because it hadn't been going long before Tammy's breathing was getting heavy. Hell, so was mine. And Jane's. I think it could have been because the video was of me and Jane, but as much as that I think it was because there weren't any spurious 'dramatic' moments, only two people thoroughly enjoying what they were doing to each other, concentrating on making their partner feel good, and ignoring the fact it was on camera.

As it played, Jane snuggled closer. "Play with our pussies," she breathed in my ear. Never one to ignore a good suggestion, I took my arm from around Tammy, and rested it on her thigh, and did the same for Jane on my other side. Jane spread her legs apart and moved my hand between them. Tammy must have caught the movement from the corner of her eye, because the next thing I knew she'd taken my hand and moved it between her own legs. So, I had two pussies to play with. Two delectable and rather wet pussies, too, and it wasn't long before I had a couple of fingers sliding in and out of each of them.

Neither of them had come before the video ended, but judging by their very heavy breathing it wouldn't take much for it to happen pretty soon. Tammy sighed.

"The two of you looked great on the video, but I want to see it happen for real now. Mom?"

Jane sighed, too, but it was a sigh of acceptance. "Okay, baby. You know it's kinky, don't you? A girl watching her mother get nailed by her boyfriend?"

"Yeah, I guess so, but I still want to see it for real."

Jane glanced across at me, grinning when she saw my rock-hard erection. "Where? How?" she said.

"Why not right here? You get your pretty ass to the edge of the couch, I'll kneel on the floor, and we should be good to go. Yes?"

Jane grinned, and slid forward, spreading her legs. "Yes!"

I stood, and moved to kneel on the rug in front of her, but paused at Tammy's 'halt' signal. "Yes, sweetheart?"

"Cushion? For your knees?"

"Good thinking. Yes, please." She leaned to one side, and passed me two throw cushions, and I moved them so that I knelt, one knee on each cushion. Definitely more comfortable, no two ways about it. I glanced up at Jane and she blew me a kiss.

"Ready?"

She nodded. "And willing, and able." She glanced across at Tammy, who grinned, taking her mom's hand in her own.

"Ringside seat, Mom. Fuck when ready!"

I shuffled forward, pressing my prick down slightly, so that it was lined up on Jane's pussy, and moved forward. She was wet, she was ready, and my hardness spread her lower lips and slid smoothly into her. Tammy, still clinging to her mom's hand, was a fascinated spectator..

"Wow, Mom! That looked great!"

"Felt pretty good, too, baby." She looked up, and winked. "Okay, Bill. Fuck me for the entertainment of my kinky daughter."

"Mom! Education, please. Not entertainment."

"No?" said Jane, a smile quirking her lips.

Tammy grinned, and shrugged, and a corner of my mind admired the movement of her breasts. "Okay, Mom, entertainment, too, but mostly education."

I'd been holding still while Jane bantered with her daughter, but I started to move, just rocking back and forth on my knees, my prick moving smoothly in Jane's wetness. I had my hands on her hips, but I let them drop and our only contact became my prick moving easily in her welcoming depths.

"Oh, yes!" said Tammy. "Way to go! Bill, some time before I go back, will you fuck me this way?"

"I'd be delighted, Tammy. It feels real good."

"I'll say!" said Jane, laughing. "I want to do this again as well."

Tammy looked abstracted for a moment. "Could you do us both at the same time, this way? Maybe one of us using your prick, and the other one, a dildo?"

"Don't distract him, baby," said Jane. "Let him concentrate on me for the moment, pretty please?"

Tammy laughed. "Sorry, Mom."

"That's okay, sweetheart, but remember, Bill's a guy, and it's the girls who multitask best."

"Yeah, right," I said, mock grumpy. Jane bent forward quickly and kissed my nose.

"Just teasing, Bill."

"I know." I flexed my prick in her depths and she giggled.

"What did he do?" said Tammy, grinning.

"He flexed his dick in my pussy," said Jane. "Great feeling."

"I'll look forward to that, later," said Tammy. She glanced up at me. "Yes?"

"Absolutely, sweetheart, but for now, your mom needs me to finish what we've started."

"Too damned true," said Jane, squeezing down on me.

"Go!" said Tammy.

I went! Jane was wet and juicy, and my erection was moving easily in her pussy, easily and audibly, and both Jane and Tammy giggled as my movement caused trapped air to blurt out. Tammy was still holding Jane's hand, her gaze flickering between our faces, and the movement of my prick in Jane's pussy.

"Enjoying the view, sweetheart?" I said. Tammy flashed a grin at me.

"Absolutely! It's fascinating, watching the way Mom's pussy adjusts to your prick."

"I'll have to take your mom from behind, then, because that view is even more fascinating," I said. "But that's for later, I think."

"Not if you want me to turn over, hon," said Jane. "This girl likes doggy-style too, as you well know."

I paused in my movement. "Sure?" Jane nodded. "Tammy? Do you want me to fuck your mom from behind?"

"Yes!" she leaned forwards, giving me a quick, hot, kiss. "As long as I can watch you going in!"

I grinned. "That was the idea." I eased out of Jane, and stood, and she turned, kneeling on the couch, leaning on the backrest.

"Okay like this?" she said.

"You know it is, we've done it like this before." I glanced at Tammy. "You'll need to move, sweetheart, if you want to watch."

Tammy grinned and stood beside me, slipping her arm around my waist. "Ready!"

I moved over behind Jane, who grinned back at me over her shoulder, and bent my knees slightly to line up my prick, then slowly pushed forward, marveling again at the way a pussy flexes to accept a stiff prick. Beside me, Tammy was rapt, her eyes on my prick as it moved into her mother, and I let my hips swing back and forth, maximizing the length of the stroke.

"Wow," she murmured. "I gotta have me some of that!"

"It's good, honey," said Jane, "really, really good."

I'd been getting close, and I think it was the strange excitement of having my girl watching me fuck her mother that was bringing me ever closer, but I knew it wasn't going to be long.

"Jane, hon, I'm getting awful close."

"Okay, sweetheart, I'll just give myself a hand." She adjusted her balance, and one hand snaked between her legs, and I felt her fingers as she began to stimulate herself. We'd done this before. I knew it wouldn't be long before we came, and if previous experience was anything to go by, it would probably be a dilly.

I wasn't wrong. It was only a couple of minutes later, a couple of minutes of me thrusting deep into Jane's pussy before I felt it clamp down on me and a tight groan came from her throat, then her pussy was milking my prick as her climax took her. I gave a couple of deep, hard strokes and then I was coming as well, my hips driving me into Jane, even as she was pushing back at me, to get me deeper.

"Oh, my fucking god!" said Tammy. "That is incredible! Your faces, oh wow." She'd been sitting on the couch beside Jane, her hand on Jane's shoulder, while I fucked her mom, her own hand busy between her legs and as Jane and I came down from our high, Tammy's fingers got busier until with a cry of exultation, she came.

For a while, there was only the sound of heavy breathing as we all fought to recover equilibrium. My prick was still in Jane, but only half-hard, and I eased back, out of her, then swung round to sit beside Tammy, who leaned across and kissed me, long, soft, sweet.

"I love you," she said.

I gazed at her, wondering at myself, but there was no doubt in me. "I love you, Tamara Burt." Tammy grinned, and turned to Jane.

"Hear that, Mom? He called me Tamara."

"Why not, sweetheart? After all, it is your name."

Tammy laughed. "Yeah, there is that. Bill?"

"Yes?"

"Do you think you could manage once more before we sleep?"

I shrugged. "Dunno, hon. I never tried for four times in a day before. Maybe, maybe not."

"If he can, it's for you, sweetheart," said Jane. "Not that I would say no, of course, but you're only home for a little while and I have the possibility of the rest of the semester, before you come home again."

"Thanks, Mom," said Tammy. She kissed me again. "I'm going to miss your lovely prick, Bill."

I'd been thinking long and hard, and I knew what I had to say. "Tammy, love, try to find a fuck-buddy. Someone you can have fun with, but who will be ready to walk away when the time comes."

"But what about you, sweetheart?"

"Tammy, hon, your mom is my fuck-buddy." I think I surprised her, at least a little.

"Oh. Yes. Of course she is. I'd almost forgotten. Silly, as putting the two of you together was my own idea." She laughed. "How does a gal find a fuck-buddy? Advertise?"

I laughed. "Might work. In my case, a late-night discussion with one of the girls, a very good-looking girl, who was always getting hit on, and always saying no. I asked her why, and she said she didn't want commitment, she wanted good sex without strings. I think she was a little bit drunk, otherwise she might not have been so frank." I chuckled. "Anyway, I volunteered, she liked me enough to say yes, and we had a lot of fun together until we graduated."

Tammy laughed. "I'll bet!" She sobered. "Maybe, Bill, maybe. I'll see how it goes."

"No pressure, hon. Your own decision, but I wanted you to know that I don't have a problem with it."

Tammy stretched across and kissed me. "Thank you, sweetheart."

Beside us, Jane stirred. "I don't know about you two, but I'm going for another swim. It's just coming up to four, I don't feel like cooking or preparing anything, so do you want pizza or Chinese?"

Tammy grinned. "Chinese?" I nodded. "Chinese for us, Mom."

"I'll order a selection for three. For about seven o'clock?"

"Yep," I said. "Seven sounds good." Tammy nodded in agreement.

"Okay, I'll phone it in now. Then it's me for the pool." Absently I admired the pure poetry of a slim, naked woman walking away from me.

"Nice ass," said Tammy, grinning at me as I glanced at her. We both laughed.

"I heard that," said Jane, not looking round, as she went towards the phone.

"Shall we swim, Tammy?"

"Yeah, why not. Come on, lover, let's go. Mom? We'll be in the pool, okay?"

"Okay, baby. See you there."

The rest of the afternoon and evening was relaxed, quiet, for the three of us were comfortable with each other, and the intimacy we'd shared. I found myself idly wondering what anyone outside might think, but there was no way I would be asking anyone. I'm not that kind of fool!

We'd swum for a while, then just crashed in front of the TV for a while, none of us paying much attention. At ten, the three of us went off to bed, but I think we were all more tired than we realized as we fell asleep before anything sexual could happen. I woke briefly during the night, smiling, a naked woman on each side of me, my arm around Tammy, with Jane spooned in behind me. I offered up a brief prayer of thanks to the patron saint of good sex, whoever she is, and drifted off to sleep again.

When I woke, Jane was gone, but Tammy was beside me, smiling. She stretched across and kissed me.

"Good morning, sweetheart. Mom's gone for some breakfast. She said not to show ourselves until you'd made love to me."

"She did, did she? She say why?"

"Because we need time to get to know each other, without any outside influence." Tammy frowned. "She's right, of course. Much as I loved having her beside me when you took my cherry, and then watching the two of you, and believe me, I loved it, we do need to learn about each other."

"Wise woman, your mom." I reached for Tammy and drew her gently towards me, settling her in the crook of my left arm. "So, sweetheart? Any thoughts? Requests?"

Tammy laughed. "Well, so far I've blown you, with Mom's help, you've eaten me, and we fucked missionary style. Do you have any favorite position?"

"All of them!" I laughed at the expression of doubt on her face. "Honest, sweetheart. It's true, they're all good with a willing partner."

Tammy grinned. "I'm willing! So choose one."

"Well, I think you should choose, but since I'm merely an idle male, how about you taking control and riding me?" I laughed. "Although we'll need to do something about getting me completely hard first." It wouldn't take much, I knew.

Tammy grinned. "A little oral stimulation, maybe?"

"Sounds good to me, hon."

"Okay, let me at him!" She kissed me, brief, but a promise, and wriggled around until she was kneeling beside me. She reached out, hesitant, and took me in her hand. I was over half-hard, and I knew it would take very little more for me to be ready for her.

She held my eye as she ran her thumb over the end of my prick, hardening quickly at the pleasurable novelty of having Tammy's hands on me. She grinned as she felt the effect her touch was having.