Tammy's Tattoo Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy handed me the thongs and told me to take a sniff. They smelled of roses. I loved it. We paid and left, when we got outside the hostess came running out after Tammy saying she had forgotten something. She handed Tammy a card with her home and cell phone number on it. As she left to walk away we both looked and admired how good her ass looked with just that dress covering it. I walked Tammy to her car and said goodbye. She asked if I was sure I didn't want any of her juicy pussy. I said a weak no and left.

As soon as I got home I ran up to my bedroom took out my aching cock and started jerking it to the thought of Tammy. I was going at it for a few minutes, ready to cum when I looked up and Tammy was standing in the door.

She said, "How about some help with that?"

Needless to say, Tammy got fucked that night something royal, now time to set up my night with Linda.

Please vote on this and every story...

12