Tammy's Wolf and Mate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're hearing is more acute than some of our pups. And yes I did know you were coming. I am sorry for starring but you look so much like....."

However, before Kyle could finished, Sonia asked, "Hey T how come you and Kyle look so much a like? You could pass for brother and sister or at least cousins." That statement made Tammy take a closer look at Kyle.

"Kyle she's right. Now that I take a better look at you, we do seem to have a resemblance. I am curious to know why but it could be just one of those random coincidences."

"Yet I don't know anything about my birth family so anything is possible. I guess we can add that to the list of things I will have to ask your Alpha."

Suddenly, the door opened and two men walked out followed by a beautiful petite woman and Tyler. The older of the two men had the most fascinating green eyes that Tammy had ever seen. He slowly walked down the stairs and stopped next to Kyle.

Kyle stood only a few inches shorter than his father. He turned his head and said, "This is the two women you were expecting Dad. This is Tammy Adams and her friend Sonia Donnelly."

Sonia said hello first and shook the Alpha's hand. "Nice to meet you Miss Donnelly, I am Drake Armstrong. Your mother has told me a great deal about you. But she neglected to say how pretty you are." Tammy laughed because she never seen her best friend blush so quickly.

Then those emerald green eyes turned to Tammy and she stopped laughing. She felt as though the Alpha was peering into her soul. He was just standing there not saying a word. It was starting to make Tammy feel very uncomfortable.

The other man and the woman joined him at the bottom of the steps. The woman placed her hand on the Alpha's shoulder which prompted him to blink and speak.

"Tammy I have looked forward to meeting you since the moment we last spoke on the phone. I am sorry about my rudeness, this is my wife Anna the Alpha Bitch and my eldest son Jeremy. I can't believe how much you resemble them," reaching out and touching Tammy's face.

Tammy stepped back a little and the woman stepped forward reaching out her hand. She was more breath taking in person and she made Tammy feel calm and safe. Tammy couldn't help but smile as she took the woman's hand.

"Nice to meet you both and since my husband has lost all his manners, please follow me into the house. After you both get settled into your rooms, and had a little rest you can join my family and me in the library for refreshments." Glaring at her husband she carried forward and said, "It's obvious we have a lot to discuss."

"Thank you Madame Alpha. Please lead the way. I could use a little rest after such a long drive. I am anxious to learn about my wolf, pack life and why I look so much like your husband and sons."

"All your questions will be answered in due time my dear. You need your rest and for what I can tell, there are a lot of things we need to work through, not only with your wolf but with your back ground as well."

She could see the worried look on Tammy's face and gently touched her cheek. This time Tammy didn't move away but moved into the touch. Madame Alpha's hand was warm and inviting. It made Anna feel good that she could make this young new wolf feel less scared and at home.

"Please don't worry child only good will come to you. There is no need for fear and worry. You and your friend are safe here. Come now and we will get you settled." The three women made their way into the house, leaving the four men in the front yard.

Tammy felt a presence in her mind and knew her mate was there with her. He whispered, "I love you and if you need me, I am only a dream away."

His voice was like a gentle caress and Tammy visibly shook. She now knew she could handle anything and continued down the hallway following her hostess.

As the women disappeared into the house, Kyle and Jeremy looked at their father. Kyle spoke up first and said, "Dad what are you planning on telling Thomas?"

"You know that he has been looking for proof that his little sister was still alive ever since he was old enough to make formal inquiries. He never believed she died with Uncle Damon and Aunt Rita."

Drake turned away from the door and looked at Kyle, "I believe the proof Thomas needs just walked through our front door. I am glad that I sent him to California to check on our winery."

"It gives us a little time to prove what is obvious to anyone who sees her. Tammy Adams is actually my niece back from the dead."

"I know the two of you are in contact with Thomas on a daily basis but as your Alpha I am ordering you not to say anything to him. Do you understand?"

"Yes Alpha," the two men said in unison. Drake smiled with pride knowing that neither man would go against his wishes. He told Tyler to remain at the door as he put his arms around his sons and walked into the house.

12