Tammy's Wolf and Mate Ch. 04

Story Info
Not only a new power comes to light but another connection.
2.6k words
4.63
16.7k
23
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy and Sonia followed closely behind Anna as they entered the three story structure. The two young woman were very aware of several sets of eyes zeroing in on them. Tammy felt as though she was the prodigal daughter coming home after being lost at sea, making her very uneasy and a little scared. Sonia sensed her discomfort and grabbed her hand giving her the confidence to keep moving.

Anna must have sensed the same thing because she stated, "Don't worry, after you get some rest we will congregate in the library and begin the process of unraveling your past. I know that you feel like you are on display but please remember, you are safe here and no harm will come to you or Sonia."

"I understand but I feel as though I am missing part of a movie that I didn't know I was watching. I don't know what's going on and your pack seems to know some plot point that I have yet to learn. I know I look like your husband and sons and I have a feeling that isn't a coincidence."

"Come on Tammy let it be for now, Sonia responded. Yes you do look like the Alpha and his sons, but we need to have faith that all will be revealed in due time. You can't learn everything in one day. I know you are anxious, but let's get some rest and we can start fresh in a few hours. " Tammy nodded in agreement as she was shown to her room.

The room was nicely decorated in bright colors and earth tones. It had your standard setup a desk in front of the window, a chair that looked as though one could get lost in it and a canopy bed made out of cedar. Tammy could actually smell the wood and once again she felt at peace.

With a closer look, Tammy noticed that the pieces of furniture were not store bought but hand made. She observed that the furniture did not have a glossy finish but a raw finish with stain that brought out the natural grain in the wood. Tammy couldn't help but smile as she sat on the bed.

Looking around the room further, she was drawn to a painting. It was a painting of a pair of wolves lying next to a beautiful waterfall. The colors the artist chose made her feel as though she was actually there. The crystal clear blues of the falls made her feel that if she touched the water, it would be cool on her skin.

Then her eyes gazed upon the wolves, and Tammy felt an over powering feeling of warmth and love. The smaller of the wolves had a beautiful golden hue covering her body with blue eyes while the larger one was cobalt black with green eyes.

The golden wolf seemed to be looking up at the black wolf with such love and admiration in her eyes, that Tammy felt the love between them jumping out at her. While the black wolf looked down with a gleam in his eyes acknowledging that is my mate and I am proud.

Tammy was so moved by what was obviously between these two wolves that she found herself right in front of the painting just staring. She didn't even remember moving closer. Tammy reached up and touched the wolves and a jolt went through her followed by extreme sadness. It was so powerful that she fell to her knees.

Simultaneously, there were several anxious knocks on the door and a voice in her head asking, "My love are you ok? Tammy are you ok? If I ask you again, your new pack will find a very enraged and concerned vampire on their door step. I love you and you need to talk to me."

Tammy tried to stand but she couldn't. All she could do is scream in her head, "So much sadness and pain. Then she continued with something that confused her mate. Who the hell are you. What do you want. Rita please go hide our daughter and make sure she stays quiet. And stay out of site no matter what happens. I will not lose you or our daughter."

As the foreign thoughts finally subsided Tammy finally managed to think, I love you William. I am not sure what is going on but please don't come. I am sure the Alphas will have some kind of explanation. I felt so much pain, sadness, and love all at once that I fell to the floor. I will let you know what's going on when I find out myself." Seconds later, Tammy felt the loving caress of her mate.

Tammy's body was drained and her vision began to blur. Before she happily allowed the blackness to engulf her mind , a loud rash radiated throughout the room. The last thing Tammy saw before falling into the abyss was several people coming into the room with Alpha Armstrong leading the way.

The first thing Drake saw when he entered the room was Tammy on her knees in front to the painting of his twin and his mate. Panic and concern quickly consumed him as she turned to see who entered the room then abruptly passed out.

Before anyone else could get to her, Drake was on the floor beside Tammy cradling her in his arms. As soon as his body made contact with hers, he knew without a shadow of a doubt this small woman was his assumed dead niece. Instinctively, Drake began to scan the room and listen intently to the sounds within the house and on the grounds surrounding it.

Anna asked everyone else who entered the room to stay back as she approached her mate cautiously. She could see in his eyes that he was in protective mode and if confronted the wrong way there would be trouble. Anna knew Drake felt a connection with this girl and he wasn't going to let any harm come to her.

Drake felt a presence moving closer and began to growl. The scent of roses and honey invaded his senses, and he turned to see Anna bending down next to him . She smiled down at him, and placed her hand on his shoulder. He noticeable relaxed and looked back at the unconscious woman in his arms.

When the powerful Alpha turned back to his mate he had tears in her eyes. When he spoke he couldn't contain his emotions. "Anna, I heard everything that Tammy was telling her mate through the Alpha bond. She was somehow reliving the last moments of Damon's life. I knew my brother was a great man but hearing some of his last words made me even more proud to be his twin.

"I have no doubt that this young woman is my niece. When I touched her, I was slammed with the essence of my brother and sister-in-law. All I want to do is keep her safe and never let her out of my sight. Her gift is another thing to add to the list of things we need to discuss."

Anna let out a sigh and stated, "Darling don't you think we need to get Tammy to the infirmary. She has been lying in your arms now for 10 minutes, and she hasn't come to. Doc is going to want to run some tests on her, and we can have him include a DNA test. Then when she wakes up, we'll have at least one answer for her. What happened to her in this room can wait for now."

With the realization that his mate was right, Drake picked up Tammy and headed out of the room. Jeremy who came running into the room to hear his father growling at his mother stopped her and asked, "What happened with Tammy. All of a sudden I felt really sad and saw you and dad running down the hall followed by Kyle and security."

"Well your father and I felt the same thing. However, we felt more than just the sadness. Jeremy looked confused, so Annie continued, because your father and I are Alphas, we heard Tammy speak through her mate bond. She used your aunt's name giving her orders only Damon could have instructed her to do."

"When your father broke down the door, he found Tammy kneeling in front of the painting of your aunt and uncle in wolf form. She looked at him then passed out. We are going to have Doc run DNA tests because your father believes that she is your cousin."

Jeremy seemed relieved but then asked, "How could she have relived the last moments of Uncle Damon and Aunt Rita lives? If she is my cousin, she was only a year old mom. There is no way she could have remembered what happened, so how is that even possible?"

"I don't know son. The answer to that question lies with Tammy. But until she awakens the only thing we can do is to make sure she is kept safe. And if I know your father, he will not leave her side, until she opens her eyes. Therefore, I will head to the infirmary and try to pry him away. Could you please let Sonia know what is going on and meet us there?"

"Sure mom no problem. We will see you in the infirmary." Mother and son walked out of the room together but Jeremy stopped next door to get Sonia.

Jeremy knocked on Sonia's door. She opened the door so quickly that Jeremy found a knife at his throat. "What the hell is going on here. I heard a crash next door and tried to get to Tammy but security kept me away. If you're pack has done something to her, I will make sure you rue the day that you met Sonia Donnelly. Take me to her now!"

Jeremy carefully looked down at Tammy's irate friend. He knew that he could easily disarm her but decided to use his brains instead of brawn.

"We have done nothing to your friend. Put the knife down, and I will explain everything. If you don't remove the knife from my throat, I will be forced to do it for you. I assure you the outcome will not be pleasant."

Sonia thought for a moment and said, "I am sorry

Jeremy I am not a violent person, but I am very protective of my close friends and family. When I wasn't allowed to see Tammy, I thought the worst and reacted before thinking. Please come in."

As a gesture of good faith, Sonia handed Jeremy the knife and stepped aside. He took one look around the room and noticed clothes scattered everywhere. Jeremy shook his head and stated, "Dam girl you've only been here 45 minutes. Did your suitcase contain an explosive device?"

"Look don't judge my unpacking techniques. I like to spread myself out, and besides I know where everything is. Jeremy continued to shake his head which fuelled Sonia's anger.

"Are we done with the critique so you can tell me what is going on? Or am I going to start running through the halls screaming and looking for her myself. I don't really think you want me disturbing the other occupants of this house, do you?"

Jeremy grinned and said. "I think you would be a perfect match for my cousin Thomas. He would have a lot of fun trying to tame you. He likes his women feisty and unpredictable." Sonia went to speak but Jeremy held up his hand. He proceeded to tell her what had happened to her best friend as they headed to the infirmary.

As Anna predicted Drake did not leave Tammy side's during Doc Turner's examination. He hand a tight grip on her hand and had no intention of letting it go. Doc asked him respectfully to move aside, so he could finish his exam and he was met with a menacing growl for his trouble.

Doc turned and glanced at Anna. His eyes met hers with a pleading look which prompted her to say,

"Drake my love you need to step back. Doc can't do a proper exam with you hovering over her, besides William has called several times impatient and incensed. If you do not return his call, I am afraid you are going to have a very pissed of vampire knocking down our door.

At the mention of Tammy's mate, Drake let go of her hand and began to walked out the room. Before he reached the door he turned and said, "Please do not leave this room Anna. I need to know that one of us is with her until she awakens. I will deal with William and come back."

Drake then looked at Doc and asked, "Jake please take good care of her. You don't know how important this woman is to us. Make sure you do a DNA test and compare it to my brother's DNA that you have on file. I need confirmation to what I already know, Tammy Adams is my niece." With that Drake walked out of the room.

Drake quickly walked to his office and sat as his desk. He closed his eyes and prayed that Tammy would be alright and that he was not wrong about her. And if she had the power that she seemed to possess, Tammy would be an even a greater asset and treasure to his pack.

The gift of sight was not rare in the supernatural community but the gift of seeing the last memories of the dead is something that he had never encountered before. Drake needed to ask the elders about this, but first things first he told himself, "I need to make a phone call to calm a vampire."

He reached for his cell phone that he abruptly left on his desk when he went to go aid his niece.

He noticed six missed calls and four messages. After listening to his longtime friend threatening to kill his pack in the most horrific and torturous way possible, Drake dialed his number.

William picked up the phone after the first ring and stated, "I may have saved your life all those years ago dog, but all bets are off if my mate is hurt beyond repair. You know how long wolves can wait for their true mates. Well it can be even longer for a vampire. If she dies so do you and all that you care about."

Drake growled and stated, "Do not threaten me vampire. I value your friendship and have come to think of you as a brother but I will fight you to the death if you come after me or my pack."

Drake knew he did not want any ill will towards William, so he took a deep breath and continued, "she is alright William . Tammy just passed out. Doc Turner is doing tests on her as we speak. There is no need for threats my old friend and if anything happened to her, it would be like losing my brother all over again."

William took a moment to contemplate what the Alpha had just said. As though a light bulb went on, William stated, "You are telling me, my mate is your niece. The one you grieved for over 24 years ago? The one you thought was lost to you when Damon and Rita were killed by rogues?"

"Yes my friend that is exactly what I am saying. I have no doubt that Tammy is my niece," Drake responded.

"Oh boy, I just thought about something else. Drake didn't say a word so William continued, Tammy is one spirited woman. I knew she was coming to see you and I didn't tell her about our connection. Hell only knows how she is going to react..........."