Tamsan, Miki and the Chicken Farmer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spectre17
Spectre17
15 Followers

Tam held Miki tightly against her, she inhaled Miki's scent, Oleander shampoo and a hint of the day's perfume. She smoothed Miki's glossy, black hair and caressed her breast, playfully, twisting her nipple into a stiff brown peak.

Miki lifted her head from Tam's chest and smiled. Her dark eyes gleamed with mischief as she leaned forward, her tongue tracing the pink outline of Tam's bottom lip. Miki searched in Tam's mouth, she found Tam's tongue - she tasted her own juices. With a gentle scrape of a nail, she teased at Tam's breasts, enjoying their generous shape, so much fuller than her own. She moved her hand down, over Tam's firm abdomen to her damp pubic hair. She combed through, in search of Tam's slippery furrow. Miki bit down on Tam's bottom lip as she glided her fingers inside, making Tam groan and grind against her small hard palm.

As Miki's mouth brushed against Tam's tongue and lips, her fingers stroked and massaged, in and out, generating a froth of molten heat that coated Tam's mound and made her hips rock. "Oh, Miki," she whispered. Her pussy began to spasm and threatened to devour her friend's dainty fingers. With a torrent of yelps, Tam clamped her thighs, as pounding waves rolled over her again and again. Miki glided her sticky fingers around Tam's lips and into her mouth, then she kissed her, hard.

-o0o-

Tam handed Miki a bottle of water and two paracetamol's. She stood beside the bed, naked and proud, thirsty and hung-over. She roused her dozing lover with a kiss and a plan.

"Miki, why don't you come with me to Sue's? We can do girly stuff on the farm together; drench sheep, shovel manure, cut hay, punch cows. What do you say? Anyway you can't say no. I'm not letting you out of my sight." Tam squeezed Miki, a firm brotherly, bear hug.

"That'd be fun, I think... I'm not sure about punching cows, I've never punched anything. I can spare a week, then I must get to Berkeley."

"So it's all settled, a road trip to Aunt Sue's." Let's get out of this bed and get moving."

Miki and Tam fought for the first shower. It was fortunate that the bathrooms at the London West Hollywood were stupendous, as neither Tam nor Miki would concede. Tam was first to emerge in a cloud of steam. She dressed in a light top and a short denim skirt.

Miki, eventually followed with a towel around her wet hair. "Tam, have you seen my bum?" Miki displayed her bottom. "Look at the size of this bite mark!"

"It's cute, it matches the one on the back of your neck."

Tam and Miki headed north in a shiny new Ford, just like Thelma and Louise. Tam had vowed that no matter how green she was, she'd never get another Prius.

Tam drove with Miki's hand resting possessively on her thigh. Miki fed her French fries and manned the radio, finding songs they both knew. When Tam's singing became too awful, Miki would tickle Tam's crotch or stick her tongue in Tam's ear. Civilisation was far behind, they were in the country now. The radio was corny, the disk jockey tedious. They flashed past old town halls and swap meets with herds of 4 x 4's arranged in rows. Vacancy signs flapping at roadside motels, struggling now that flights were cheap. Sale yards and lumber mills, orange groves and general stores. The girls had made good time, they weren't far from Sue's Farm.

"What the hell is that horrible smell? Does it always smell this bad out here?" Miki asked.

"No idea, haven't visited Aunt Sue since I was a girl," Tamsan replied. "Around here it used to be small mixed farms; pigs, goats, chickens, cows, a few crops, not much more. It didn't smell like this when I was a kid."

They sang badly as they followed Sue's directions. A farm tractor lurched as it bounced along. Thick red dust drifted from the back of a long trailer. Clumps of brown muck landed on their windscreen. "Shit that stuff stinks, what is it?" Miki gagged as the smell invaded the car.

Tamsan reached for a deodorant spray and liberally doused the interior and Miki. "I have no idea what it is, but it's really horrible."

Miki, coughing said, "A face-full of your deodorant is almost as bad as that stink." Tamsan turned left at the old mill, they had about half a mile to go.

"It's your spray not mine. I use a 'roll-on,'" Tamsan replied with a superior smugness. "Look, there's Aunt Sue's." The rented Ford stopped at a white paling fence. An old milk pail was nailed to the gate. Pink roses and bright geraniums lined the driveway. The clapboard house set back from the road, was lovingly preserved amongst a bursting summer garden.

The wire door banged comfortably as Aunt Sue marched down the veranda and ran towards the girls. "You must be Miki?" Tamsan's, sprightly Aunt gushed at Miki. She reached up and kissed her on both cheeks. "Tamsan, you take after your father, you're so tall."

Tamsan responded, "Aunt Sue, you say that every time I see you. I'm no taller than I was in high school." She smiled, pleased to see her Aunt.

"Come inside girls, let's get out of the sun. Miki your skin is so pale it's wonderful. Tamsan it'd do you good to take after Miki and use more sunblock, you're covered in freckles."

"Aunt Sue, Miki is Japanese, they're all pale. I'm Californian, we love the sun. " Tamsan picked up both bags effortlessly from the trunk, she barged passed Sue and Miki, she juggled the bags and opened the door with her foot, eager to get inside.

Miki held Sue's hand as they trailed behind. "Tell me Miki, is Tamsan always so headstrong? She was impossible as a child."

"Yep, it seems she does what she wants, when she wants, I just get dragged along for the ride."

Tamsan returned from the spare room. "Sue, where's Reggie?"

"Oh Tamsan, Reggie's dead. He ate a lot of poison. He died three years ago and I haven't bothered to get another dog. Not while I'm living here," Sue said despondently.

"Oh Sue, that's dreadful. You must be devastated, you and Reggie had a great life here on the farm."

"It's not a farm anymore, its only 30 acres now. I have some cows and that's it. But they aren't doing too well. I'm thinking of selling up." Sue busied herself with the cheese board and a bottle of chardonnay.

"Selling up, why? You've been here forever." Tamsan asked.

Sue didn't respond, she wanted to enjoy the visit. She raised her glass and toasted. "Here's to us girls." All three glasses clinked. Miki and Tamsan, shouted "Kanpai!" and drained their wine. Giggling they banged the glasses on the table.

As she poured more wine, Tamsan asked, "So, Sue what happened to Reggie, what happened to the farm? I was planning to settle down here with you one day. "

Sue sighed. "Oh ok, I might as well tell you the story. Many years ago, Blake Coen and his wife Angie offered me a lot of money for my land. They wanted to start a chicken farm and they had the backers and plenty of cash. They pestered me until I eventually gave in and sold my land. They built that enormous shed, it houses more than 60,000 birds. They did well, but soon more chicken farms appeared, the whole county is riddled with trucks, chicken farms and stink."

"So that's the smell. Chickens! It's awful," Miki remarked.

"No, the smell is from the chemicals in the manure. The chickens are fed a mixture of supplements and animal by-products. They live in horrid cages, their beaks are removed, they don't have wings, and they never see the sun. It's just dreadful." Sue eye's flashed angrily. "Now we live with all these trucks, the soil is barren and there's that constant stink of ammonia."

"Aunt Sue, how can the soil be barren with all this fertiliser about?" Tamsan asked as she emptied the bottle.

"The manure has too much nitrate to be any good and there's so much, they don't know what to do with it. You must have seen the warehouses on the way in. They're all full to the brim with manure. The manure leaks into the soil and the creek. The water is so bad around here you can't drink from the tap." Sue took a big gulp of wine. "I've had enough. I'm leaving before the chickens kill me. The kids at school are all sick. Asthma is common, there's the horrible dust in the air. It doesn't stop. Night and day the trucks roll up and down the road, spewing shit and chemicals." Sue sank into her chair.

"Sue, this is horrible, why doesn't someone do something?" Miki asked, the frown across her Japanese face would be cute if she wasn't so upset.

"Miki, what can we do? The clean air act is a joke and the chicken farmers can't do anything, they're all broke." Sue continued reluctantly. "The price of the meat has fallen, but the cost of the feed has skyrocketed. They can't sell up. They can barely go on. I feel sorry for them all, except Blake Coen that is." Sue looked angrily into the distance. "Enough all this doom, let's have dinner."

Tamsan prepared the salad, Miki set the table. A concerned Tamsan picked up the conversation. She wasn't happy seeing her Aunt so distraught. "What's Blake Coen done? Why don't you feel sorry for him?"

"I hate to say it girls, but Blake's a 'prick.' He was the first intensive chicken farmer here. He manages the agency for the food supply company. Each time a farmer buys the feed he needs to keep the chickens alive, Blake receives a commission. When the farmers complain about the price and that they can't make any money, Blake tells them they aren't working hard enough. The rumor around town is that Blake and Angie are buying up more farms. And Blake killed Reggie."

"He what!" Tamsan exclaimed.

"When Blake bought my land, he told me to keep Reggie on a leash. He said retrievers and chickens don't mix. One week later I found Reggie dead. The vet said he'd eaten a lot of Ratsak."

That night as Tamsan and Miki spooned in a single bed, Tamsan said, "Miki, I have a plan, tomorrow we will visit Blake Coen."

Miki, didn't question Tamsan, she guessed tomorrow would be a disaster.

-*-

Tamsan stopped the rental car, blocking access to the Coen's house. She lifted the bonnet and both girls tinkered, there was a sharp hiss as fluid hit the warm engine. They sat and waited. Soon enough a newish black Pick Up appeared in a cloud of dust. A solid man, with a red face, screamed, "What do you think you're doing on my land?"

Tamsan opened the car door and walked to the Pick Up. Dressed in a tight white skirt and a pink singlet that barely covered a bright red bra, she said, "I'm so sorry, our rental broke down. Can we use your phone?"

He saw how good Tamsan looked and he smartly changed his tune. Jumping from the Pick Up, he leered. "Blondie, anything for you. Let me have a look under the hood. I know a bit about motors." Miki drained the last drops from her water bottle then walked toward Tamsan and the man.

Miki, in her tight Lycra bike shorts and a very snug exercise top, bent at the waist displaying her cute little bum. She pointed at the radiator and said, "I think we've blown something, it's running hot."

He peered in the engine bay then he leered at her arse. He poked around and said, "Ladies you're in luck, a hose has come loose, you've lost all your coolant. We can fix that." He went to his pick up and returned with some tools.

"All done. We'll need to refill the radiator. Follow me to the house, I'm Blake Coen by the way." He slammed the hood closed and turned to Tamsan. "Blondie, you ride up front with me and the little one can follow. Drive slow Cutie, there's not much water in that engine."

"Thanks for your help, sir. We're very grateful you came along, otherwise we'd be stuck out here forever, and it sure is warm," Tamsan said as she leaned forward, allowing the Pick Up's air conditioner to blow in her face. Blake feasted on her cleavage.

The Pick Up stopped at a three car garage. Tamsan watched as Miki limped the rental to a stop. "Would you like a cool drink, Blondie?" Blake enquired. Tamsan turned to Miki, "Can you grab my bag? The nice gentleman has invited us in for a drink."

Blake led the girls, past the wash hanging on the line and escorted them through a gate to a large, paved courtyard with a swimming pool. Blake stood proudly behind an impressive outdoor bar, all granite and stainless steel. The wall behind the bar was adorned with lots of photos. The usual bragging shots; Blake with a big fish, Blake with the Rotary Club, Blake driving a Fire Truck, Blake with the whole fire crew. Blake with a 'B Grade' Baseballer. "What'll it be ladies?"

"Iced water please, it's too hot for anything else."

"Here you go, Cutie." Blake offered a tall glass to Miki. Blake grabbed himself a beer. "Welcome to Blake Coen's man cave. I didn't catch your names," Blake enquired.

"I'm Blondie and this is Cutie," Tamsan laughed back at Blake. Blake laughed too, an uncertain laugh. "Oh shoot, I better fill that radiator, your car needs a drink as much as we do."

Miki had kicked off her shoes and her top lay on the back of a stool. As Miki bent and wriggled out of her bike shorts, Blake returned. He stopped in his tracks and gawked at the yellow thong buried in cute white butt cheeks.

"Whoa," erupted from a surprised Blake.

"I hope you don't mind," Miki said, "but I'd love a dip."

"Be my guest," Blake encouraged, his eyes popping out of his head.

Tamsan sat on the edge of the pool dangling her feet in the water. "Sure is hot," Tamsan said as she rubbed ice across her forehead and chest.

"It's not too bad," Blake said. He didn't know where to look - at an almost naked Miki or Tamsan's glistening cleavage? "It's about 85 today. Gets even hotter in the middle of summer! "

Tamsan faced Blake. "Do you mind if I do this?" she asked as she removed her singlet. Blake ogled her chest and the bright red bra. "Be my guest," Blake replied, trying his hardest not to stare.

Miki splashed water at both of them, "Come on in you two. It's beautiful."

Tamsan didn't hesitate, she stood and removed her shorts. She adjusted her lace panties, lifting them higher. "Shall we Blake?" She turned and unclasped her bra.

Blake didn't need to see Tam's breasts to make a decision, just the sight of a semi-naked Miki splashing around in his pool, was inviting enough for him.

He stripped completely, as fast as he could. With the body of an athlete, well and truly past its' prime, he followed Tamsan into the water. Miki shrieked with glee, "Oh look, Blake's naked, perhaps I'm overdressed." She walked up the pool steps and removed her thong. "That's better," she said, her shaved mound on display. Something else Blake hadn't seen since Vegas.

Miki dived back in and swum up to Blake, she rose in front of him and reached for his cock. "Blake you're so big," she squealed with a cutesy voice. Before Blake could do or say anything, Miki jumped up and wrapped her legs around him. Blake was stunned. He looked like he'd won 10 million bucks. "Cutie, you are a fire cracker." Blake bent for a kiss. Miki escaped and swam away. "You have to catch me first." Blake, faster than Mike Spitz, made it to the shallow end and caught Miki. He went straight in for her mouth.

Miki giggled, flirted and kissed him playfully. Blake hugged, slobbered and pinched at Miki's nipples, looking very much like a starving dog that could see its' dinner.

Tamsan had left the pool, she reclined on a sun longue. The teak longue was big and comfortable, the soft canvas cushions soaking up the heat. Her athletic body relaxed in the sun. The wet g string draped by her overflowing tote bag, drying in the sun.

Miki and Blake were horsing around in the water, Blake came up for air. He grasped at Miki's butt. He was about to say something but Miki ssshh'd him and pressed one finger to his lips. Miki pointed towards Tamsan. Blake couldn't believe what he saw. Tamsan was masturbating with her roll-on-deodorant. She pushed at the phallic shaped bottle, with two strong fingers.

Miki splashed at Tamsan. "Stop that you wicked girl!"

Tamsan sat up. "You two frolicking in there was getting me so hot, I had to look after myself." Blake was electrified. "Blondie, come back in and join us."

"Why don't you two get out and join me? I need more than this little thing," Tamsan responded, removing the deodorant bottle from her pussy.

Miki led Blake from the water, "Come on Blake, let's give her some special loving." Blake wasn't hesitating.

Tamsan rose to meet them and with her hand on a cocked hip, she tempted. "No, let's give this big boy a real treat." Tamsan and Miki took a hand each and led a dripping Blake to the sun longue. Tamsan pushed him back on the reclining chair.

"You lie back and we'll give you a show," Tamsan said like an overpaid pole dancer.

Miki rummaged through Tamsan's bag, found what she was looking for, and with an "Ah-Ha" she raised the baby oil triumphantly. Tamsan and Miki stood before Bake and kissed passionately and moaned loudly. Blake reached for his cock. Miki was squirting oil on Tamsan's body. She massaged Tamsan's generous breasts. Blake blurted, "You two babes, sure are hot."

The girls paused the show and looked at Blake stroking his cock. "Stop that you naughty man. I can do that for you." Miki bent and kissed Blake, she squirted oil on his cock and rubbed playfully. Blake groaned with delight and reached out for one of Miki's small breasts. Tamsan slapped his hand away. "Not yet big boy, we have plans for you."

Tamsan removed Blake's belt from his shorts and looped it around his wrist. Bending and whispering, with her breasts swaying inches from Blake's nose. Tamsan purred, "Big Boy isn't getting away from me." She poked the belt through the sun longue and secured Blake's hands.

Tamsan restarted the show, straddled the sun longue, facing away from Blake she presented her butt to his face. He feasted on her blonde down, her rosy pink pussy and her butthole inches from his nose. He tried to wriggle his hands free, eager to claim this prize. Miki dribbled baby oil onto Tamsan's butt. Blake was mesmerized as he watched the oil ooze across her anus and into her pussy, a few drips landed on his nose. Miki poked her finger gently in Tamsan's folds massaging the oil through her pussy and arse.

Using the ties from the cushions, Tamsan secured Blake's ankles to the lounge. "This isn't fair. I can't move. Let me suck on your sweet, sweet pussy." Blake wasn't complaining, he was loving the attention, enjoying the game. He wasn't fighting, he was keen to be used and bound by these mysterious vixens.

Miki dragged her wet yellow thong and Tam's red briefs across Blake's nose and eyes, taunting him wickedly. Blake opened his mouth and poked out his tongue, Miki, dunked the underwear, like a colourful tea bag. Tamsan rolled her hips, her pussy gloriously winking almost saying goodbye. Miki pushed the underwear firmly into his mouth, tamping it down with her fingers. Blake let out an "Mmmmmm," could this get any hotter?

"What the Fuck!" Blake mumbled with a mouthful of wet underwear. An excruciating pain tore at his arse. He fought and bucked and struggled to get free. Tamsan forced the deodorant bottle further into his anus, until it disappeared entirely.

Tamsan and Miki collected their things and walked away from the straining Blake. They found the living room and dressed in what they had. Tam slid the glass door closed, muting Blake's noise and bitching. She looked at the bound Blake, he wasn't going anywhere. Tam and Miki, built a fire on a glass coffee table, just underneath the smoke alarm. When the fire caught and it started to blaze, they ceremoniously threw their bras onto the fire. A feminist gesture, for all the chicks in the world.

"Miki, you think this is a good idea, taking his helicopter, I mean do you even know how to fly one?"

"Sure do, let's go," Miki shouted as the engines whirred into life.

As they hovered over the Coen farm, smoke was billowing from the house. Miki indicated to Tam to put on the headset. They could now talk easily amongst the noise of the engines and the whooping of the blades.

Spectre17
Spectre17
15 Followers