Tanaka Fucks Leo DiCaprio Pt. 03 - Finale

Story Info
Tanaka's final liaison with Leonardo DiCaprio.
1.9k words
4.5
4.2k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanaka woke up tired. For the last six hours, she had been fucked like never before. She could still smell Leo's cologne and sweat on her body. She smiled at the thought but wondered where he was as the room seemed too quiet. She tried to get out of bed but found her arms were tied to the bed. She looked down at her legs and discovered those too were tied to the bed.

"When did this happen?" she thought with a panic. The last thing she remembered was her husband licking her pussy. She smiled at the thought, but what took her breath away was the thought that once again she had fucked and sucked her crush. My goodness that man was good in bed. Having her husband share that with her was amazing, but fucking Leo was truly magical.

She turned her attention back to her dilemma. She was not frightened; truth be told she was turned on by the idea that Leo had tied her up until he could get back to her. What did bother her is that it was dark and eerily silent. She wondered where he had gone. She felt herself drifting back to sleep. A warm smile on her face with the realization that her time with him was not finished.

She heard the door. She jerked her eyes open but could not see.

"Hello?" she asked into the darkness. There was no answer, but she suddenly felt a warm hand on her thigh. She knew it was his hand, and she felt her breath catch as the realization that she was again going to feel him.

He gently kissed her lips. "I am sorry I kept you waiting, but I had some plans to make. Today is my last day here, and I wanted to make our last day special. However, in order to do that, I need to ask you some questions. Would that be okay?"

She softly said "Yes" as she felt his hand moving up her thigh until it finally found her wet pussy. She was sore, but wanted to badly to feel him insider of her again.

He moved his fingers across her clit and she felt herself gasp as he began to rub it softly. "Okay, I want our last day to be special. Is there anything that is off-limits for you?"

She felt her breathe quickening as the pace of rubbing her clit intensified and she whispered "My body is yours Leonardo. You can do with it as you wish as long as you promise to fuck me."

"Oh, I will fuck you, but I want to share this beautiful body of yours. Would that be okay with you?"

"Yes, please" she begged as he moved his finger to her pussy lips and pushed it inside.

Her body lurched in pleasure as he moved up and put his penis on her lips. She opened her mouth and felt the warmness of his cock in her mouth. His precum was delicious and being unable to move her hands, she moved her head forward and back as she tried to put all 8 inches in her mouth. He continued to finger her wet pussy and she could feel how wet his touch made her. This man drove her crazy and feeling his hard cock in her mouth made her so excited.

He continued to push his finger into her and as her pussy relaxed, he put in another. Her pleasure was beyond words and she could feel herself nearing climax. She sucked on him harder and felt his cock begin to spasm. He erupted into her mouth, his warm cum coating her tongue and throat. The orgasm exploded inside her as she sucked the last drops of cum from his cock. He pulled out of her mouth and moved down to kiss her on the lips. He said "today, you are going to get fucked like never before. I am going to untie you so you can bathe. Make sure you shave your pussy bare. Once you are done, I expect you to eat the breakfast I ordered for you. After that, you are to return to the bed where I will blindfold you until this evening. Rest up, you are going to need all of your energy."

She did as he instructed and after brunch, she returned to the bed. On the nightstand was a blindfold. She put it on and laid down on the bed. The excitement made her wet, but admittedly, she was a little nervous. "Who was he going to share me with" she wondered. Soon she would find out.

She awoke to the sound of the door opening. She could hear whispers but could not make out all of the voices. She knew one of them was Leo but she had no idea who was with him. She felt naughty and wondered what others would think of her given how excited she was to be in this room. At the moment, she did not care. All she cared about was feeling him again.

She felt a hand on her leg. It was not Leo. The hands moved her hands to the bed post where they were summarily tied. This was followed by the other and then her legs. She tested the restraints and found herself unable to move. She felt a little nervous, but strangely, she was extremely excited. She felt a kiss on her breast and this was followed by her nipple being sucked. It was not too hard, and her nipple grew hard under the touch. The other was cared for appropriately and this was followed by a tongue moving down her stomach and eventually to the inside of her thigh. Her pussy was bare and she blushed a little knowing this stranger was staring at her pussy which was growing wetter by the minute. The stranger moved his tongue up the inside of her thigh and gently spread her lips to look at her. He took the tip of his tongue into her and her back arched in response. He licked her pussy magically and moved his focus from her open pussy to her swollen clit. She felt the orgasm growing until finally, she was pushed over the edge and she panted in delight as he continued the assault on her now dripping pussy.

He stopped licking her and moved up to her mouth. He kissed her passionately, and somehow knowing that Leo had exploded his warm seed inside of her just a few hours ago made her crazy. He moved off her lips and she felt the warmness of his cock against her lips. She licked the tip and gently slid it inside of her mouth. His cock was not as long as Leos, but it was far thicker and she struggled to get it into her mouth. His pre-cum was sweet and flowed freely as she continued to suck on him. As she did so, he teased her nipples, and she knew her pussy was wet in anticipation of what was to come.

Suddenly, she felt a tongue on her clit. It was Leo's tongue and he moved it in and out of dripping pussy. Her sucking grew faster on this mystery man's cock as Leo hastened his pace of pleasuring her pussy.

"Can I take the blindfold off?" inquired the mystery guest.

"It is up to her" replied Leo who was still busy licking her pussy.

"Yes" she replied, "I want to know who you are" she said as she put his cock back into her mouth. He removed the blindfold, and as her eyes adjusted, she saw Ryan Reynolds and his thick cock staring back at her. She was momentarily stunned but recovered well and continued her assault on his enormously thick cock. He pulled out of her mouth and reached up to undue the bindings pinning her to the bed. At this moment, Leo stopped licking her and did the same with the straps around her legs.

"Turn over" Leo said. She followed his order and then Ryan positioned himself behind her while Leo moved up to the top of the bed, positioning himself with his cock directly in front of her. He moved up to kiss her on the mouth as Ryan placed his cock on the outside of her pussy. He gently eased into her. She felt as though her pussy was going to rip open. It hurt but felt so good. Finally, his massive girth was inside of her. She leaned down and took Leo's hard cock in her mouth as Ryan began to pound into her. His cock felt amazing and the first orgasm ripped through her body as his thrusting made keeping Leo in her mouth nearly impossible.

She continued to suck as Ryan continued to plow into her, causing not just another orgasm but four in a row. She could hear how wet she was. As his pace quickened, she knew he was going to cum. She felt his warm seed erupt inside of her. His thrusting must have continued for a full minute, enough to cause her to orgasm yet again. As his pace slowed, he slowly pulled out of her. She collapsed forward but managed to keep Leo in her mouth. Leo pulled himself free and moved in behind her. He positioned himself at her pussy and thrust deep inside of her. The fact that Ryan Reynolds had just cum inside her drove her crazy. This thought and Leo's hard cock caused her to explode beneath him. The orgasm ripped through her as he continued to pound beneath her. His pace quickened as she again let loose with another orgasm. She loved fucking him and she closed her eyes to concentrate on the feeling of his cock inside of her. When she opened them, Ryan was positioned in front of her.

She took his cock in her mouth as she continued to get fucked by Leo. Ryan was hard again as her mouth struggled to get him inside. This truly was heaven and she was determined to make Ryan cum again. She sucked harder until at last she felt his body jerk and his seed exploded inside her mouth. At the same moment, Leo stated he was about to cum. His cum filled her wet pussy and she came harder than ever in her life. Leo continued to pump into her as she finished draining Ryan's cock of its cum into her mouth. Ryan moved off her and Leo pulled out of her. "Was this the end?" she thought. It made her a little sad and she collapsed forward. As she did, she felt a tongue on her ass. She looked behind her to see her husband behind her. She told him to kiss her, and as he did, he tasted a little bit of Ryan's cum in her mouth. "Lick me clean, I have been a very bad wife" she exclaimed.

He moved beneath her and she positioned her pussy above his mouth. A mass of cum dripped from her pussy into his mouth. He moved his tongue up to lick her. He put it deep inside and she was so excited he was tasting her lovers. Once clean, he moved behind her and put himself inside her. She was so wet and he slid easily inside. He was so turned on that he thrust in and out of her so fast she quickly exploded in an amazing orgasm. He pulled out of her pussy and moved in front of her where she took him in her mouth. She sucked him and at last, she was rewarded with a mouth full of his cum. She took him out and kissed him hard and full.

"I love you" she said looking into his eyes.

"I love you too. I hope you enjoyed your weekend."

"I did" she exclaimed, "I really, really did."