Tanaka Fucks the Neighbor Pt. 03

Story Info
Tanaka Fucks the Neighbor...then the husband comes home.
1.6k words
4.18
36.2k
15
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He opened his arms to her. She hesitated, worried he would detect the smell of sex emanating from her body. Kyle was right upstairs, and she knew this could be a problem. He took her in his arms and kissed her deeply. As their kiss ended, he looked at her strangely. She wondered if he knew, and her heart sank when he asked her, "why are you acting so strange?"

She looked at him with a look of dread and said, "we should probably sit down to talk."

"You being gone has been tough. I need intimacy and when you are not here, I feel very alone. There were days where I was just miserable. However, since we have talked about me being with another man while we had sex and over chat, I thought you would be okay with it as long as there were no emotions involved," she stated flatly.

"Yes, we have talked about it. I am a little surprised you feel this way. You never said anything to me about it. Trust me, I understand the loneliness. However, I have not been with anyone else. With that said, no, I am not mad you had those feelings. I am a little upset that you did not share your thoughts and indiscretions with me. I trust you, you trust me. That is what we have always said right?"

"Yes," she stated, "but I was scared of your reaction and equally scared you would ask me to stop."

"Ask you to stop? What do you mean, and who exactly are we talking about?"

"Kyle, and you knew that I thought he was attractive."

"Yes, I know we talked about him, but what about Leonardo? I thought he was your crush?"

"Oh, come on! Yes, Leo is, but fantasy and reality are decidedly different. You and I talked about your desire to see me with Kyle so I just assumed you would be okay with it."

"Be okay with it? What do you mean? Have you been sleeping with him?"

"Yes, I have. For the last eight months."

He looked at her, shock spread across his face. "So why did you not tell me?"

"Well, I did not think it would go on this long. Truth be told, I did not want you to ask me to stop."

"So, when was the last time you were with him?"

She thought about how to respond, and after a moment of hesitation said, "Today. I was with him today. In fact, I was just with him and he is currently upstairs scared of how you will react when he finds out he is here."

"Well then, I think it is time we go upstairs and say hello," he said as he got up and started up the stairs.

As he entered the room, he saw Kyle sitting on the bench at the end of the bed. He was wrapped in a towel and looked nervous about the confrontation that was certain to come.

"So, you have been fucking my wife while I have been gone. Do you like fucking her?"

Kyle stammered for a moment and decided honest was the best approach. "Yes," he said flatly

"Well, I would like to watch you fuck her right now so I can see what passion kept you two fucking each other in secret for the past eight months."

Kyle looked at him, unsure of whether or not he was serious.

Tanaka, knew she needed to break the ice. She moved over and kissed Kyle on the lips. As she did so, her husband leaned against the wall, and that is when she noticed the bulge forming in his pants. It would seem he was not angry at all. Instead, as they discussed many times, he was excited at the idea of her fucking Kyle.

She pulled her mouth away from Kyle's and moved his towel aside to expose his fully erect cock. Every time she looked at it, it made her mouth water. It was perfect for her, and she could not wait to yet again taste and feel it inside of her.

She took it into her mouth. He was again dripping pre-cum and his taste was simply divine. She looked over at her husband who seemed awestruck by what he was seeing. There was no doubt he was aroused, and to keep him so, she resolved to herself that she was going to give him the greatest show ever. Anything less might jeopardize his consent to allow her to fuck Kyle. She was not ready to give him up.

With that in mind, she gripped the base of Kyle's cock and put her lips around it. She moved her mouth down and complimented the action by stroking him with her hand. His breathe began to quicken and she knew if she kept going, he would erupt into her mouth. She stopped and told him to get on the bed. Once set, she moved up on top of him and positioned his erect cock just outside her cum-drenched pussy. Her husband moved to the edge of the bed and sat on the bed where Kyle was just getting his cock sucked to allow a perfect view of his wife's pussy. He watched in awe as she stretched to take that enormous cock deep inside her. She did it slowly for effect, but there was little doubt it was also done to accommodate his girth.

As he slowly slipped inside, her husband was amazed her pussy could handle his size. What was more amazing is how wet she was. Upon looking closer, he saw it was just not her juices. He saw what looked like cum dripping from her. He wondered how long Kyle had been here as she began to slide up and down his engorged cock. The mixture of her cum mixed with his caused her husband's cock to jump in his pants. She saw this and knew she had won. In fact, she might be able to get everything she wanted from both of them.

As she continued to move Kyle's cock in and out of her, she told her husband to come over and kiss her. Their mouths connected with such electricity that she reached an immediate orgasm. It ripped through her body, and she began thrusting her hips to maximize the sensation on her clitoris as her husband reached down to rub her hard nipple. He kissed her mouth and again, an orgasm tore through her. She slowed her pace and moved so she was positioned on all fours. Kyle moved behind her, and without hesitation, thrust his cock inside her. As he did so, her husband slid off his pants and moved in front of her so she could take his cock in her mouth. His cock was so familiar, and the feel of it in her mouth while her lover was pounding her from behind was pure ecstasy. This was perfect and as Kyle stretched her pussy, she came again.

She sucked her husband's cock harder. Her moans were stifled but her pleasure was clear. She could hear the sound of her wetness as Kyle slammed into her. His pace grew faster until at last, she could feel his warm sperm drain into her drenched pussy. He continued his thrust, making sure every last drop of his cum was inside her. She collapsed onto the bed, and Kyle, onto her. He remained inside and suddenly, she had an idea.

"Would you like to eat his cum from my pussy?" she asked her husband as she reached over and rubbed his hard cock. "

He looked a little surprised by the idea, but nodded his head in consent. As he did so, Kyle slowly removed his cock in an attempt to keep his seed inside her. Her husband moved beneath her and saw that her pussy was already starting to push out Kyle's cum. She covered her pussy with her hand to prevent any leakage until she had her pussy positioned directly above his mouth. She removed her hand, and the cum flowed instantly. The warmness of it seemed to surprise her husband so she moved her hips down and put her pussy onto his waiting tongue. She wondered how much of Kyle's three loads were still in her as she felt her husband's tongue probing deep inside her pussy. She rocked her hips slightly back and forth in an attempt to rub her clit on the tip of his nose. The sensation of him cleaning her pussy, the clitoral stimulation, and the thought of her husband cleaning her lover's three loads from her pussy caused an orgasm to erupt from deep inside of her. Her husband continued to clean her, probing his tongue as far into her pussy as it could go. She again felt of wave of pleasure grip her and was rewarded with another strong orgasm. She looked back and saw that her husband's cock was fully erect. She moved off him and laid on her back, pulling him toward her. In an instant, his hard cock was inside of her, thrusting feverishly. He kissed her mouth and Kyle's familiar cum taste was overwhelming. She felt her self explode and was rewarded with the warmness of her husband's cum pouring into her.

When her husband stopped thrusting, he looked at her lovingly and kissed her deeply. She was in heaven. She also knew without question that this was just the beginning of what would be endless pleasure...for all of them. Kyle's wife would still be gone for the evening. Despite how sore her pussy already was, she looked over at her husband and her lover and knew the night had just begun. It was time to see how far she could push their desire for her. She smiled briefly and fell asleep certain dreams of her pleasure were creeping into her twisted mind.