Tangerine Orange Dress Pt. 02

Story Info
Valentina wears her tiny dress to meet the painter.
3.5k words
4.44
14.3k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Valentina cleaned up, I got a head start and headed to the house where she was due to meet the painter. As I drove up and parked a couple houses down, I could see his truck in the driveway.

I snuck in a side door of the house and saw him heading out front to meet Valentina. This early 20's tall darker man looked downright giddy with anticipation. No wonder he didn't notice me sneaking in! He was so eager to see Valentina I probably could have driven a truck through the wall without him noticing. I guess she was right about having control.

I sent Valentina a text message. I told her I was at the house to watch. Just then she rounded the corner in her BMW 328 and pulled up to the house. Through the window, I saw her reading my text message and smiling. She looked up and around for me and was surprised to see the painter already standing right beside her car, apparently to open her door. She smiled up at him. He gave an awkward wave.

With her sitting in the car, his crotch was eye level to her. I sent her another text.

"Are you looking at his dick?" the text asked.

From the distance I wasn't actually sure, but I knew her body language well enough that I saw her blush slightly as she looked down towards her phone.

I saw what looked like her tugging her very short dress down. The same tangerine orange dress she had been wearing only moments ago when I bent her over and fucked her. I remembered that that type of dress, as short as it was on her when standing, rode up and exposed even more leg when she sat.

"It's in front of me," she texted back.

"Is he hard already?," I wrote.

She glanced back to his crotch from the sides of her eyes, her smile a sort of smirk.

"Yes," was all she wrote back.

He stood there, his crotch at her eye level, and anxiously looked down towards her through the closed car window. He actually looked hungry! He wanted her. He probably had a fantastic view of her legs nearly all the way to her freshly fucked pussy.

Although she clearly had control over him, my presence changed things for her. I had just given her two strong orgasms moments before and she would still be feeling the warm glow of sex. I had control over her.

"Are your nipples still hard?" I texted

"Yes," she wrote back.

I couldn't see her hard nipples as she sat in her car, but I knew that he was standing close enough to see her pencil eraser sized nipples pushing against the thin material of her dress. The darkness of her aureola would be obvious and ensured that he wasn't only seeing the hardness of her nipples, but getting the full picture. She had been wearing a bra when they met before, so seeing her lovely braless nipples covered only by the semi-sheer tangerine material of today's dress would be a new treat for him.

"Let him open the door for you," I texted.

I had opened the same door for her many times and I loved how her BMW sat very low. It was almost impossible to NOT get a nice upskirt peek as she climbed out from the low seat. On any give day, it was a guarantee to see what panties she was wearing or, if she was wearing any at all. Normally, she wasn't wearing a dress as short as this tangerine orange dress. With this dress it would be more than just a peek.

After a last glance at her phone, and a smile to herself, she looked up through the closed window towards her young painter. It took him a second to realize the obvious- that he was standing so close to her car door that she couldn't open it. He took one quick step back.

Even though the open car door blocked my view today, I had enjoyed opening it for her many times and could easily picture in my mind the treat of her slowly swinging one bare, sexy leg out, planting her high heel on the ground and pivoting her ass on her seat. This is when her legs were the most open and gave the clearest view up her skirt. She would then slowly lift and bring her second leg out. She usually had to scoot her ass forward in her seat to get her second leg clear. This would cause her already short dress to ride up even further and prolong the view. I had to adjust my suddenly raging erection.

She was very practiced at making it look innocent, like she had no idea that she was flashing. Just a lady getting out of her car, nothing improper here. Except that she was purposely flashing when she did this. She was in complete control. Especially with this short dress, her dark brown landing strip pussy hair, neatly trimmed, would be impossible for a young man to not notice. Notice he did. I could tell by the angle of his gaze and his motionless stance that he was quite focused on the view of my wife's pussy. The pussy I had just fucked moments before.

She was right, men are so obvious! I could see from here what he was looking at. "Staring at" is more like it. I'm not sure he was even blinking. His eyes were locked on her bare pussy.

In her practice of "innocently" flashing her pussy while getting out of her car, Valentina had found that eye contact was never an issue. This gave her freedom to take in her own eyeful of the bulge caused by the young man's dick. From her smile, she was also enjoying herself.

I suddenly remembered stories she had told me a couple years earlier, when she used to frequent a local Starbucks. She had shared that one of the baristas was a very fit young man who had taken notice of her. Over time, on her daily caffeine runs, they chatted and became familiar. She learned that he was a personal trainer, and even offered her lessons - which she declined. It was clear that he was interested and equally clear that she had been flattered by the attentions of this young, attractive man. I had learned this much from her outside of the bedroom.

It was the tidbits of information I picked up from her during sex that were more interesting. Once Valentina is aroused during sex, talking about sex is a very big turn on for her. Over time, during different sex sessions, I picked up different details. In the throes of horniness and ecstasy, she had shared with me details from their chats or him helping her to her car.

It seems he had learned to predict the times when she would be arriving and so was often, "coincidentally," on break. He would conveniently be outside when she arrived and able to chat it up with her. This, of course, gave him the chance to check her out, and her the chance to enjoy being checked out.

One story she shared with me was about one chilly day when she had worn a particularly clingy top, with no bra.

I've seen her in that blouse. It is so thin and clingy that she, was for all intents and purposes, standing topless in front of this guy, enjoying his attentions. As I slow-fucked her, she described him staring at her tits while suggestively telling her "you look good today."

As if the chill wasn't enough to get her nipples hard, his intense stare got her nipples hard enough to cut glass. He licked his lips. He "adjusted" himself down there.

Her panties got wet.

The sexual tension was thick.

Basically, as others walked passed them in and out of the coffee shop, the two of them kept up appearances by idly chatting about the weather or news of whatever. Meanwhile, inside their imaginations, they must have been madly fucking each other.

This was just one brief story of the bodybuilder barista. There were many more.

Normally, under the guise of politeness, he would also walk her back to her car.

Valentina is one of those women who doesn't realize just how sexy she actually is. Being her own business owner, she wasn't confined to any sort of corporate dress code but rather, chose her wardrobe based on what she liked and made her feel attractive. She preferred those thin-material polyester-type dresses, that hugged her curves just so. She also always wore her 4" heels and so looked every part the woman. Sometime in her past, she had been given the advice that, due to her "body type" she needed to wear short dresses that showed off her legs. I don't know anything about this sort of fashion advice, but I do know that I, and other guys who happened to see her, did like the results.

The dresses always showed off her incredibly toned legs and the lovely results her squat exercises had on her round, uplifted ass. Sometimes the dresses revealed cleavage and the roundness of her breasts. Other times the dresses didn't show bare cleavage but instead hugged her bust, giving no question about the generous size and perky shape of her breasts below.

She had found that wearing bras (seems the quality ones always have padding) made her bust look overly large and that she didn't need the support anyways. So, she often went braless. This gave the bonus to anyone paying attention, (and really, what guy wasn't?) of seeing some nice bounce but also of allowing her very large nipples to poke through her clothing and announce their presence to the world. A man might not notice that a woman had gotten a haircut, but he would reflexively see erect nipples. If that wasn't enough, her the shadow of her very dark, large, areolae could sometimes be seen, when the lighting was just right.

This helping her to the car, and checking her out in the process, had become somewhat of a routine between her and her polite, bodybuilder barista guy. During sex, she had described to me how she had "innocently" shown her ass while bending in to her car, or had "innocently" shown her panties, or even pussy if she was commando that day, while turning to sit in the low seats of her car.

She had learned to park in a spot sort of around the side of the Starbucks, where the only real traffic was delivery guys going to the back doors of the other stores in the strip mall. So, while her and bodybuilding barista were in full public view, they were also somewhat out of view. This had allowed her the thrill of playing exhibitionist in public, with the excitement of being caught, without real worry so she could relax and enjoy her fun little coffee runs.

Over time, she had shared lots of details of her many coffee runs and walks back to the car. Different dresses she had worn, different "bumps" into each other, days when her tits were more on display than other days. Days she had worn panties and days she hadn't. You get the idea.

She had particularly liked when sitting in her car and letting him catch glimpses of her landing strip pussy. The taboo element of letting another man see her bare pussy was thrilling to her. The look of desire and horniness in his eyes, and the massive bulge in his pants made clear he wanted to fuck her, which only added to the turn-on for her. With her sitting and him standing, his big bulge would be at eye level to her, only very close. They would play their little "I know that you know that I know game" without actually discussing it. All the while they would carry on with whatever passed for casual conversation.

Of course, as he was checking out her pussy, she was getting wetter and wetter. She made it sound like the "peeks" of her pussy only lasted a moment, but the horniness she described, for both of them, was more than a moment.

Hearing these stories while fucking her heightened my own arousal. I could imagine myself being the barista body builder with a hot woman clearly and frequently exhibiting herself to me. What a fantasy that would be. I was also turned on by the simple idea of another man getting turned on by my wife. This was even more so when the reasons for his arousal were so blatant on her part.

This only added another element to my fantasies as I imagined her getting caught by a delivery guy while playing exhibitionist to the barista guy. I imagined her then giving the delivery guy a show too.

Sometimes she would imagine him still standing close to her while she sat in her car with his bulge at her eye level - the bulge that she was proud to have caused. She imagined pulling his big dick out of his pants and sliding her mouth over it, right there in the parking lot, in broad daylight. She imagined stroking his balls while staring up at him while taking his entire shaft down her throat. Maybe he would reach down her dress and tweak a nipple while she enjoyed feasting on his manhood. Better yet, he could dominate her by holding the back of her head still as he shot his load into her mouth.

Other times she imagined that, instead of waiting for her to get into her car, he simply took her from behind, as she leaned against her car, skirt pushed up and his dick slamming into her. She touched herself while imagining his huge dick in her as he squeezed her hips and furiously fucked her from behind, before humming inside of her and sending her off with her coffee and a pussy full of cum.

I once asked her, "what if the delivery guys had seen you?"

To which she had answered, "they could watch."

More than once, after he had left to walk back, she had been so horny that she had touched herself while sitting in her car. She knew she had gotten him hot and bothered and that he would be "taking care of himself," while thinking about her. This thought got her even hornier than she already was. She had more than casually touched herself, but had been so horny that she had actually full on masturbated while sitting in her car in public! I could only imagine how hot that must have looked to see a gorgeous woman, in her short work dress, masturbating in her BMW in public! Of course, at that point she had been too far gone to worry about anything. Odds are he was jacking off in the Starbucks restroom at the exact same time.

Hearing these stories while fucking her had turned me on to no end. While listening I would imagine the scene in my mind of this guy and his anticipation to see her and then him standing at her car and checking out her pussy. What a treat for him and what a turn on to think of her getting him so hard.

So today, with our painter I was getting to see, in real-life, what those moments in the parking lot, with her bodybuilding barista, could have looked like. I already mentioned my own raging hard on, right?

Today, as she rose and was almost completely standing, she stumbled forward, directly into the chest of this young painter. His delayed reaction, and I'm sure her own design, meant that her fall pressed her body directly against his. Her tits were now pressed into his chest. I don't think he could have been happier. A quick tangle of arms, (did her hand brush against his dick?) and they parted and were standing correctly. I saw a couple of words exchanged and then a smile on her face.

Oh man! She was using every trick in the book! She turned back to her open car door, and bending at the waist, reached back down inside. With his stare now on her round ass, bent only a couple feet from him, our lucky painter friend was getting the entire show! She leaned further into her low car and brought one knee up onto her drivers side seat as she reached across. Only moments ago I had marveled at this similar view of her ass and how her hem barely covered her. Except when she bent for me she hadn't bent as far! I couldn't know for sure but her might have been seeing bare ass. A breeze tickled her hem so I'm sure he must have seen. He obviously knew she wasn't wearing panties so that this thin material was the only thing between him and her.

I texted her again, "He's staring at your ass."

"I know," she managed to send back as she looked up, trying to see me but not succeeding.

Our young painter's stare was so intent on her ass that this little delay while we texted really wasn't an issue for him! While she pretended to rummage in her car he actually raised his hands from his side as if to grab her hips! He caught himself before his hands actually got close to her and he seemed embarrassed. For the first time, he looked away from her body and glanced up and down the street, probably wondering if anyone had seen.

When she found whatever it was she pretended to be looking for, she backed out, ass first. Of course she had to back a little way so she wouldn't hit the top of her head, but she seemed to be backing more than a little. Our twenty-something year old walking erection had grown roots in his feet right behind her. She glanced back over her shoulder but didn't stop her movement as the soft roundness of her ass, covered only by the thin tangerine dress, pressed back into his raging erection, trapped in his thick painters pants.

It looked like he was ready to close his eyes and just enjoy the moment but her words snapped him back to reality.

I couldn't tell for sure, but it looked like she smiled "Excuse me," even though she didn't move her ass away from his crotch. She must have really liked what she saw in that bulge, and now felt! She kept her bent forward pose, ass pressed against his trapped erection, and waited for him to come back to reality.

He quickly shuffled back and let her stand.

As she turned towards him, I got my first outside view of her in this tangerine orange dress. The dress still had the same snug, clingy quality that left little to imagine about the shape and size of her large C-cup, tear drop shaped tits (with those distractingly attractive hard nipples), narrow waist or round ass. There was still the "legs forever" look with the oh-so-short skirt and the flesh-colored high heels. But now, the bright sunlight made the thin dress translucent. The tiny orange slip she wore was clearly visible. As if everything else wasn't enough, there was now the effect of seeing her, in public, looking like she was wearing nothing more than a silky little camisole, and heels.

They chatted for a second, though I couldn't hear them. I doubt he even heard her since now his eyes were so focused on enjoying her tits. From the side, I could see her hard nipples standing proud, begging to be sucked, so I knew he could see them. The bright sunlight and thin material also let him see the dark brown color of her 50-cent piece sized areola. Her dark brown nipples and areola contrasted so nicely with her medium brown skin. The dark color, and nice size, meant that, unless she wore a bra or thick/dark top, you could usually see a hint of dark through her clothes that nicely accented her nipples.

When they had first met a couple days ago, he had been treated to the quick view of her naked landing strip pussy hair when wind blew up her skirt as she walked towards him. As entertaining as that must have been, the dress she wore that day hadn't shown off her tits like today's tangerine orange dress. Combined with her slow, leg-opening flashing as she got out of the car, and now the snug, thin dress hugging her tits in the bright sun, today this guy was all but seeing Valentina naked, in public.

Speaking of color, as gorgeous as Valentine's smile is, I bet our young painter couldn't have told you the color of her eyes right now!

"Are we going to head into the house?" she gestured to him.