Tangled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad turned to Justine shouted" Justine ..Just please shut up will you? She really is sick."

"Whatever. She shouldn't have come then" she retorted.

Brad just shook his head, bite back his anger and turned back to focus on Vanessa, who was shaking in pain barely able to stand. Cooper had resorted to looking around the room to see if he could find the little pouch that she usually carried with her that had her medicine in it.

"I..I don't see it anywhere. stammered Cooper who looked really worried, frightened even for Vanessa.

They had never really been considered girlfriend and boyfriend but Cooper had always been close to Vanessa all through grade school and even through college.

All of them with the exception of Justine had practically grown up and gone to school together. Brad, Cooper and even Frank had looked after Vanessa at school when they were kids.

They had shared many classes together. They knew each others secrets and dreams even their aspirations after school. The four of them were about as close as four people could be.

Cooper and Brad still looked after Vanessa and cared for one another even while Frank had slowly changed and became distant. They were like three peas in a pod, with Vanessa being the shy but pretty chick pea in the middle.

"I..I don't see it" Cooper repeated again.

"Well go find it!" Brad answered. Deep concern showed on his face as he did his best to comfort Vanessa.

He gently put his arms under Vanessa and picked her up in his arms and carried her over to sit in one of the chairs. Justine just continued to roll her eyes and disregard the whole situation.

"My god, she's must be burning up" Brad exclaimed as he saw the new stains of sweat on his jacket where Vanessa's skin had touched it.

Vanessa couldn't contain the pain any more and screamed as she doubled over in the chair clenching her gut. Brad shivered and gulped looking terrified for his friend. All he could do was gently rub her back and whisper that things would be alright. Of course he knew it was a lie. Things were not alright.

Vanessa's screams echoed off the walls of the room and down the halls.The fire from her insides was spreading all over her body. She felt herself getting hotter, and hotter.

She felt like someone was pouring liquid metal through her entire body. Sweat beaded all along her forehead and arms and legs. She screamed again as she felt a sharp pain in her ribs . It felt like someone was using a crowbar inside her and pulling her ribs apart one by one.

Vanessa's howled in agony as she fell out of the chair and landed bowled over still on her knees. The sting from the scraps on her knees did't even register through agony she felt.

Justine jumped up to her feet and out of her chair. "OK..maybe she is sick," she conceded, "You should take her to a doctor Brad."

Brad's eyes narrowed and jaw clenched so tight his teeth made a grinding sound as he turned his frustration and anger on Justine. He bit off every word sharply, and precise as he spoke.

"The road is flooded. That's why we are in here Justine, You and fucking Frank dragged us down here!" Justine visibly flinched and stepped back a step. Brad's burst of anger had struck through Justine's attitude. She gulped before she spoke. Though there was no fear in her voice she spoke with a more softer tone.

"Look we just wanted to go inside where it was warm . Besides you three chose to come in with us," she gestured to Vanessa," We had no idea she was gonna get sick."

Brad resisted the urge to just haul off and slap Justine's head off her shoulders. He sighed heavily. She was right. They had gone willingly after them.

There was no way they could have known that Vanessa would be sick. She was always careful to take her medicine. She'd never gotten this bad before. Was it because of all the rain he wondered.

"It doesn't matter now.We can't go anywhere until the storms over and the water goes down." He said as calmly as he could.

Getting angry at Justine wouldn't help Vanessa or get her to a hospital any faster.

Vanessa retched forward on her hands and knees. The cold floor doing little to douse her burning skin. Ragged coughs spilled out of her mouth along with spit and whatever else came up.

Justine covered her mouth as she watched Vanessa through up. "Oh that's..That's just gross."

Justine turned away as she felt her stomach lurch up into her chest. Her hand covered her mouth to hold back the bile rising in her throat. Brad ignored her as he did his best to comfort Vanessa.

Cooper came gasping and panting back into the room with a brown leather tote. Apparently he had run all the way back down the hall. It took him a good four or five breathes before he could speak.

"I..found ..her bag but the medicines all gone ...all broken inside.." he said between breaths.

He walked over and set the bag on the table.The broken glass crackled loudly. Cooper winced.

"Shit what are we supposed to do to help her?" Brad asked, looking up at him . Cooper's shoulders slumped.

"I don't know. Only thing I have ever seen her use is that medicine." Cooper admitted helplessly.

Both men looked to each other at loss for either words or solutions. both grimaced as they watched their friend cringe, shake, and scream in agony. Her head dipped down and she threw up again. Blood lined her lips and leaked down her chin when her head leaned up towards them.

Justine ran from the sound of the girl vomiting and hid behind a pillar. She covered her mouth and tried not to think of what was going on.

Where the fuck was Frank? Why wasn't he here to get her away from this mess?

She wanted to be at a party and be admired by all those people not babysitting some sick little girl.

Vanessa pitched forth violently as her stomach began to churn and emptied it on the floor once more. All Brad and Cooper could do was watch in horror and try to console as best they could. Cooper took off his jacket and used it to wipe the sweat from her face and arms between her purges.

When she had finally finished and could lean back up, her white shirt was a green and red ruin of vomit and blood. Her jacket was soaked in feverish sweat and stuck to her body.

"Vanessa..you okay?" both men asked together.

Bradley took off his jacket and wiped the mess from around her mouth and chin while Cooper went and rifled through Justine's purse and got out a bottle of water.

He opened it and gently offered it to Vanessa's lips. She took it from him and gulped down the water thirstily. While she was occupied, Brad attempted to get her jacket off of her in an attempt to make her more comfortable.

Vanessa crushed the empty plastic bottle in her hand then threw it across the room in one swift motion.

"Easy Vanessa. You need to take it easy." Cooper whispered to her.

"I...I'm...so.. hungry..." she replied weakly

Bradley had gotten most of her left arm out the sleeve when something inside Vanessa snapped. She bent over again in pain as both of them watched her writhe.

Their eyes widened as they heard loud snapping noises and cracking sounds came from within her body. It sounded like her bones were breaking. More screaming came from the girls throat. Shrieking, high pitched wails of pain and suffering resounded off the walls.

Bradley looked at Cooper's face seeing it had gone pale with fear. he then looked to his arms and saw goosebumps all over. His skin crawled and the hairs on his neck rose. Something was terribly wrong.

Justine panicked and ran out the doorway on the other side of the room in fear. Her sandals made fading echoes down the hallway as she ran deeper into the dark recesses of the museum.

"Cooper, go after Justine, Make sure she's alright," Brad instructed, " I will stay with Vanessa."

Cooper nodded then turned and ran out of the room into the dark passageways that Justine had went. Bradley shook his head, feeling sorry for his friend and that he could do nothing to help her.

Vanessa continued to scream and howl as her body seemed to be reforming itself. Bones, muscles and organs moved, broke and shifted under her skin. Bradley did the only thing he could think of doing logically; he hugged her close and kept telling her things were going to be alright.

Vanessa responded by wrapping her arms around his neck and squeezing as hard as she could. Bradley thinking this was a good sign held her tight. She laid her head into his neck as she cried and trembled violently.

He could feel her lips right at his ear. She was speaking but he couldn't make it out from the loud crushing sounds of her body reshaping and the screams of pain.

"It's gonna be alright. You're gonna be okay. I'm right here. I'm here for you. you're gonna be fine." Bradley kept repeating.

Vanessa's grip became strangely tighter around Bradley's neck as she buried her face in his shoulder. He figured it was just a side effect of the pain she was in and didn't mean him harm. He felt her lips tickle his flesh as they moved. He could swear she was saying something but what?

He rubbed her back gently feeling her lips touch higher and higher up on the side of his neck. Was she kissing him? No, he must be imagining it.

Her arms wrapped tighter. Impossibly tighter. Brad felt himself being smothered against her almost.Something was wrong. Gently as he could, he tried to push away from her and break her grip. He groaned feeling her arms tighten even more.

"Vanessa..you..you're hurting me.." he groaned. Her hug was making it hard to breath, much less speak.

"I'm so sorry Brad," she sobbed, "I..I'm just so hungry..and..I hurt so much.."

"Well we can get you something to eat--" he began to say.

It was then she lifted her face from his shoulder and looked into his eyes. With all eight of hers.

Two sets of three small, green eyes looked at him from above each of her eyebrows. She blinked her eyes and each one blinked one after the other. His wig fell from his head as he just stared in stunned silence at his friend.

"Vanessa..your eyes.."he stammered in shock and disbelief.

"What about my eyes?" she asked, tilting her head in a curious manner.

All eight eyes staring back at him, waiting for an answer. She smiled and it was then he saw something even more horrible. Her two front teeth had grown and elongated into sharp fangs. His eyes went wide with horror as realization hit him. His body trembled against hers as he once again tried to push away from her with all his strength.

"Vanessa..let me go..please..Vanessa," Bradley pleaded, pulling away as hard as he could, trying to get away from what once was his friend.

"I'm so hungry Brad...please..no...You..smell ..taste..so good..So.. hungry.."

A gap was widening between their bodies as brad kept squirming and struggling. He could feel her grip on him lessening. if he could just get out of her arms. If he could get out of reach of those fangs. He could get away if he just keep pushing with all his strength..

The thing that was Vanessa let out an inhuman screech noise as the sides of her chest began to bubble and pulsate. A loud , sick cracking sound ground into Brad's ears as four sharp claw like nubs burst out from her body.

The dark brown claws kept growing and getting longer. Two on each side,the claws now were more like legs. six feet in length each, brown covered in coarse dark hairs that ended in wicked, sharp points.

Bradley's eyes bulged nearly out of their sockets as the Vanessa creature threw its head back and stretched out its new appendages. His efforts to break free renewed, his muscles pushing away and pulling to free himself form her embrace.

Its head turned back to look at him with those eight green eyes and grinned. Her/Its fangs dripping with some translucent fluid.

"No..I..I..I 'm so hungry. You..can't go ...can't go.." It repeated, its voice a mixture of screeches and Vanessa's voice.

Before Bradley could protest or resist, the creature's four legs wrapped around his body and pinned him against her body. He could feel the cloth remnants of her shirt and coat rub against him as well as her soft warm breasts and skin in places where her clothes had been torn away. the only things left to suggest she wore clothes were the pants, the stockings and strangely the boots.

"No Vanessa," Bradley wailed."what are you doing?"

His last words as the thing lashed out and sunk its venomous fangs into his shoulder and embedded them deep into his flesh. He could feel a cold numbness spreading through his shoulder and into his arm and chest. His muscles refused to work as he tried to move his arm, or do anything.

The sting of the bite felt like twin rail spikes being driven into his flesh. A cold, numbing wave of paralysis soon followed. His screams now joined echos of inhuman hisses of anticipation.

He tasted so good. His flesh. His muscles. His fat and tissues. All wonderful to her senses as she slowly pumped her poison and digestive enzymes into his body.

Her four limbs held him immobile against her, leaving her free to feed as she had wanted to for so very long. All eight eyes closed as one as she tasted him in her mouth and began inject digestive enzymes so that she could devour him.

Bradley could barely squirm, much less move as the toxin flowing through his body was making his muscles rigid and stiff. His vision was blurry, and each breath seemed harder then the last one. He screamed, helpless in her grip as his insides were slowly melting away and liquefying.

His screams slowly died down as his paralyzed muscles became more and more tense and contracted, making his breathing more labored and ragged.

His last thoughts were of the times he, Cooper, Frank and Vanessa had shared together as kids. The times they had went to school and eventually graduating together.

Those were happier times, better times. He felt warmth grow inside him as he remembered those images in his mind.

Then the toxin reached his heart and his memories and his thoughts faded to nothingness.

His body stopped moving all together as the toxin had melted most of his internal organs away. His muscles still paralyzed kept his face in a perpetual mask of horror and agony as the last breath left Bradley's corpse.

Vanessa hissed with absolute joy as she sucked in the liquefied remains of what used to be her friend. She felt her stomach finally start to fill.

Her mouth closed tighter and dug her fangs in deeper, gorging herself on his liquid life essence. His skin rippled and her body pulsated as the nourishment caused her body to begin changing further.

Her fangs began to grow longer. her human teeth in the front row of her mouth began to fall out. She moans feeling her gums split as sharp, hooked fangs emerge to take the place of her old molars, bicuspids and incisors.

Her lower jaw snapped, popped out of place and began to reform as she continued to suck out and digest what was left of her first meal.

Her mind swam with pleasure at the sensation of her first real feed. Warm, invigorating energy pulses through her. her erogenous zones burned with a new found desire. She can't imagine why she ever denied herself in the first place.

"So good..More" she moaned.

All those doctors and her parents, they were wrong. She wasn't sick .No there was nothing wrong with her. Not now. The only thing wrong with her was denying herself fulfillment and bliss.

She felt her pussy clench and grow wet at the thought of feeding again and again. of fulfilling her most carnal urges. To fuck and to mate.

That thought alone made a new wet spot form inside her black shorts.

She released her grip on the now empty husk within her arms. Her fangs slipped back neatly from the once living flesh and went back into her mouth. In one graceful fluid motion she threw the empty corpse to the side and rose up and balanced herself on her longer, stronger arachnid limbs. They clicked against the stone with every step she took.

Her human legs dangled a foot or two from the ground as she went but Vanessa didn't seem to mind much. Her new legs seemed better suited for traveling and much faster.

Finding her clothing irritating, she tore off the tattered vestiges of her white corset shirt, leaving everything above her waist exposed.

She smiled as she started down the hallway. Her left hand played with her ample, full, size 38 c breasts as she continued down the darkened corridor. She needed a new male in order to mate. Her lips curled up into a wide smile as a thought occurred to her.

Cooper would do nicely.

"Justine" Cooper called out in a loud whisper, "Justine where are you?"

He had gone room to room and all the way up to the second floor looking for the often mean blond but had thus far found any sign of her in the dark rooms.

Each room he had been in had a particular theme to its occupants. One was a civil war tribute and held many wax incarnations Confederate as well as Union soldiers and their commanders, including one of Robert E. Lee.

A more curious room included wax renditions of famous movie monsters such as Dracula, Frankenstein or the wolf man. Normally Cooper would've found them comical, but the darkness that hung over them a menacing feeling about them. The thunder and lightning brought on by the storm outside did not help Cooper's growing sense of unease.

He had already jumped twice from sudden crashes of thunder and lightning.

"Justine" he called out again as he went from room to room.

He was beginning to give up looking for her. Besides, he honestly didn't care for Justine's attitude or how she treated people but he had been charged with finding her and he didn't want to go back empty handed.

"Even if she's a total bitch," he muttered to himself as he passed a likeness of Gaucho Marks.

A distant echo of someone screaming stopped him cold. The hairs on his neck stood up and his already strained nerves threatened to snap.

He turned back towards the way he had come. A drop of cold sweat on his forehead began to slide down the side of Cooper's face cutting a line through his green face paint.

"What was that?"

He held his breath and listened for the sound again but only a fresh peel of thunder answered. He exhaled as he turned the other way and started to take a step when something jumped out suddenly from the shadows.

His hands flew up instinctively in front of his face in defense of whatever it was. A shrill cry of fear left his lips as he tumbled back and landed on his butt hard on the floor. His eyes were wide with dread as he stared at the shadowy figure before him.

"You are such a fucking pussy Cooper," she said.

A burst of lightning flashed in from the high windows on the far wall revealing Justine as she was walking toward him. She shook her head as she stood over him still in her Egyptian costume.

Her hair still looked slightly wet from running through the storm earlier but apart from that she was every bit sexy and desirable in her outfit.

"I found you," he said as he got to his feet.

"Uh no dip shit I found you," Justine corrected him, "And you scream like a girl."

Cooper immediately averted his eyes in shame. His cheeks grew hot and turned red in embarrassment but Justine couldn't see it through the green paint. At least he hoped she couldn't. He managed to push his fear down in side him for a moment and look Justine in the eyes.

"Have you seen Frank?" she asked.

"No"

"Figures," she rolled her eyes.

"I was told to come find you so I have been going through this creepy museum looking for you," he informed her, "my nerves have been on edge with all these freaky wax statues. I did not expect you to come jumping out at me like that."

"You're still a fucking pussy Coop,"Justine reaffirmed with a snort of derision. She turned her nose up and put her hands at her hips to complete the insult.