Tangled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cooper stared down at her feet, not offering any retort. A satisfied smile curled on her face at how easily she'd brought him down. She walked past him not even bothering to look behind to see if he was following.

"Wait, where are you going?" Cooper turned and started to follow.

"I'm going to find Frank. " she said replied, not even slowing as she went into the next room.

Cooper followed behind but Justine quickly disappeared into the darkness of the room. He heard a soft thump then a scream followed by a soft hiss the sound of Justine screaming. Cooper rushed forward, eyes darting left and right, trying to discern where she had gone.

Lightning flashed illuminating the room . In the burst of light, Cooper saw Justine on her back screaming fighting with someone on top of her. She was panicking and thrashing beneath whoever it was. At first he thought one of the wax replicas had fallen on her. Cooper moved closer to help.

"Are you okay Justine?"he yelled.

He got about six feet from her when something large, black and alien looking landed right in his path between him and Justine. Cooper slid to a full stop as he was greeted by a familiar smile.

"Hello Cooper," Vanessa greeted him with a smile full of venomous fangs.

Her arms, all four of them opened up as if inviting him to hug. Cooper's eyes bulged out of his skull in terror as he took in the sight that was his former friend.

Her body from her head down was female but then at the waist the human parts ended. Her lower body was that of a giant spider. Her costume was gone replaced by a pair of spider like arms under her human arms.

Both sets reached for him as her more spider like lower legs propelled her forward.

"V-Vanessa..W-w-what happened to you?" Cooper stammered.

All eight of her striking green eyes stared directed back at him. A cold shiver ran up and down his spine as he felt her looking at, no looking through him like he was a meal rather than her friend.

Vanessa smiled wide revealing rows upon rows of sharp, hooked fangs. All of them glistened with some clean fluid he could only guess was her saliva. At least he hoped that's what it was.

Cooper began to backpedal to avoid her getting to close. He thought about running but then he saw her segmented lower legs. Thick, powerful, covered in dark hairs and ended it sharp claws that stuck into the floor with each step she took toward him. He gulped, trying to form a plan within his terror stricken brain.

Vanessa- could he even call her that anymore?- hissed and kept her arms outstretched as she walked slowly towards him. Her human tongue licked along her lips slowly as if anticipating a meal.

"Cooper what's a matter? Don't you like me anymore?" she hissed softly.

Her voice still the same, soft, friendly tone it had always been. He had to keep reminding himself that no matter how nice she sounded, Vanessa wasn't Vanessa anymore. More sweat beaded on his face, washing away more of the green paint.

"Stay back. Don't come any closer" Cooper warned.

he looked around for a place to hide or an exit. He did his best to sound unafraid. Justine was still screaming and squirming still underneath what looked like a body.

Vanessa's head fell back and she let out a wicked laugh that made his stomach turn to knots and go cold. His knees wobbled and threatened to buckle under him. Eight green eyes glowed back at him within the darkness as Vanessa drew closer.

"Stay away"he repeated.

His arms still out in front of him as he kept back stepping. He didn't really think he could defend himself against those sharp claws of hers but he could't think of anything else to do.

He heard a thump noise somewhere behind the creature. Had Justine gotten free? Vanessa must have heard it as well and turned her attention away from him.

All eight eyes focused on Justine as she ran from the creature. It let out an angry hiss and chased after her.Justine got about seven steps away before the creature caught up with her. Its four long spider legs allowing it to move much faster that hers.

Justine almost got to the doors leading to the next room but Vanessa sprang on her, pouncing Justine onto her back. Justine screamed and brought her hands up to protect herself.

It was a futile gesture as the thing that was Vanessa began to coat and wrap her up with streams of sticky silk. Justine screamed and squirmed underneath its black underbelly but every movement got her more and more entangled in the sticky, webs that shot from the spider's spinnerets. Soon her cries were muffled as she was smothered in a cocoon of silk.

Cooper watched helpless, too paralyzed by fear, to aid Justine. He just stood there petrified as the thing turned back to him. Its eyes were gleaming with hunger and its mouth gleamed with rows of sharp, deadly teeth. Vanessa rushed forward with abandon.

Cooper's flight instinct kicked in and he found himself running as fast as his legs could take him towards a set of heavy double doors He could hear the clicking sound of the things legs as it was no doubt close behind.

Oh shit gotta run. Gotta get to those doors. Lock them somehow. it's right behind me! Shit!

The doors got closer and closer. He heard a agitated hiss behind him but didn't look back .He pushed himself to run faster as he got closer to the doors.

Yes! Almost there he thought. Almost..

Cooper felt a searing pain in his right leg then he realized his leg wasn't even running but hung limply under him. His eyes went wide as he felt his feet were not touching the floor anymore. The doors seemed to come up rapidly as he was realized he was being flung towards the doors.

Cooper's body slammed hard against the doors, his ribs made a sickening crunch as his body was used to force open the doors violently. Pain shot through his face and all down to his wounded leg as he felt his body being turned around.

Blood trickled from his forehead and from his broken nose. There was a throbbing pain in his left arm as he tried to move. He screamed then all went black as he passed out from pain.

His eyes opened slowly or at least his one eyes that wasn't swollen did. His body felt heavy and that he was laying down. His first thought was to get up.when he did he felt pain like a thousand red hot needles piercing through his body all at once.

He let out wails of agony until the pain subsided. When his awareness came back to him. he slowly looked around with his one good eye he began to take in his surroundings.

He wasn't laying down. Upon closer inspection , he realized he was suspended in the door frame, wrapped heavily from his shoulders down to his waist in the same white, sticky webbing Justine had been.

His arms had been pinned to his sides. He could feel the tips of his feet barely touching the floor. He squirmed weakly but he was too hurt to move much in the strong web that was wrapped heavily around him. The heavy double doors were being kept open by more the same stuff.

He was then suddenly face to face with the creature as it came out of the darkness. His body tensed in surprise, sending new waves of torment through his injured body. His jaw clenched and his eyes winced shut in both agony and fear.

All eight glowing eyes fixed on him as the creature canted its head at an angle as if studying him. Her lips parted in a wicked grin, pleased that her prey had awoken.

She hissed in delight and began rubbing the female half of her body against him. leaning in close, she let out a hot breath along his neck .

Cooper forced his eye open as he felt her press against him. Her breath had made his skin crawl in revulsion. he let out a soft whimper of defeat as he realized his predicament.

There was noting he could do.He was trapped in her webs and even if he wasn't his body was too hurt to put up any semblance of a fight.

He was doomed. Cooper just accepted it. He was going to be eaten and that was that.

Vanessa began to moan as she rubbed more urgently against his prone form. Her hands quickly undid his pants and ripped them away with her claws. Cooper shrieked thinking she was cutting his legs to pieces. His cries were soon cut short as he soon realized this was not the case and her body began forcefully pressing against his waist.

She wrapped her arms around him in a tight embrace. Cooper howled in pain as all four of her arms squeezed his injured arm and made his cracked ribs press closer together. Vanessa moaned and shivered in anticipation, ignoring his cries of pain as she quickly positioned her dripping, open slit over his manhood and took him inside of her.

Cooper's cries caught in his throat as he felt her wet, warm walls clench around his cock and pull him deeper within her. He could barely feel her breasts press against him through the thick silk that held him. Her head fell back as she began to roll her hips slowly at first, savoring the feel of his stiffening member inside her.

Cooper's body shook with fear, pain and arousal. He couldn't help but become stiff and aroused within the slick, warm, pleasurable orifice of the creature even as his mind screamed at him in disgust as he grew hard within her wet center.

Vanessa began to breath harder as she redoubled her efforts. she could feel the warm, fulfilling sensation grow with each tightening squeeze. Her wet, tongue trailed along the tips of her fangs as she shuddered with pleasure. His cock felt so good inside her.

Shit thought Cooper as he felt the suction around his erection. In a sudden fit of panic, he tried to pull back out but her whole body seemed to tighten down to the base of his cock trapping it inside.

The suction he felt as her tube constricted made his cock swell. A loud, deep moan as a twitch deep within his loins informed his brain he was close to cumming.

"Vanessa," he whimpered.

Her pussy expanded, taking him deeper into her sloshing, warm depths.Her arms squeezed his body ever tighter as a massive shiver from within her core rippled through her. The warm, blissful feeling she felt when she fed began to fill her as she tensed and pulsated around his trapped member.

"Yes! OH Yes!...More!,"she moaned

Her cries of pleasure drowned out his cries of anguish and suffering in her tightening embrace. All eight eyes closed in euphoric Ecstasy while her hips rocked back and forth, forcing the head of his member to strike her throbbing, wet, swollen bead.

Her claws began to dig into his sides as her body became stone still. Vanessa felt that warm, wonderful pleasure grow in her mind until it became a white hot ball of light that consumed her.

Cooper could do nothing but scream as the sharp, serrated ends of the creatures claws sunk slowly into his flesh. He wiggled helplessly like a fish on a hook as the jagged claws tore through his rib cage and impaling into his heart and lungs.

Even her nails were cutting deep lines into his neck and shoulders as the creatures grip tensed. Between each scream, his final gasps escaped his lungs as he came along with her.

A flood of numbness overcame him. his head fell forward into her soft, ample breast as his body surrendered to a pleasant, warm, everlasting slumber.

Vanessa's eyes finally opened several moments later when her body finally relaxed and began to calm from orgasm. Her now soaked inner flesh still contracted and milked the last vestiges of his seed into her awaiting womb as Cooper expired.

With some effort, she pulled free her front claws from his now lifeless body, carving ever deeper wounds into his flesh upon their exit.

A deep, satisfied look came over her face as she pulled away, leaving the remnants of Cooper hanging still in the door frame.

She rubbed her now full belly contently as she went past the gutted, and hollow body of Frank and over to the bundle of silk on the floor that contained Justine. Her belly gurgled and rippled now full of eggs.

The creature that was once Vanessa laid over the trapped body of Justine and carefully cut away the strands of silk that covered the girl's face.

Justine coughed and retched as she gasped for air. She couldn't move being still trapped under the layers of webbing but she could at least breath in fresh air. She greedily inhaled thinking Cooper or someone had cut away the silk and was going to free her.

"About fucking time you rescue me-" she started to complain.

Something soft,wet and alive pressed over and covered Justine's mouth before she could finish. Her eyes opened suddenly as she felt something like a fleshy tube force its way down her throat.

Justine's irritation turned to absolute horror as she could see the creature was smothering her with its orifice cutting off any oxygen.

Justine's body squirmed left and right, still firmly trapped in the webs that held her. Her screams turned to chocking gasps as small, slimy, oval sacs were pushed down her throat into her body.

She was beginning to black out from lack of breath as more and more of the eggs were pushed down her esophagus. Muffled , garbled noises were the only sounds that could make it past the blockage in her throat.

Her lungs burned for want of precious air. White foam dribbled from the corners of her mouth as she slowly suffocated.

The light dimmed from her eyes as more eggs slithered down her windpipe. Her heart slowed from oxygen deprivation. Her body stopped squirming in its futile struggle and went completely limp.

Her last thought was of the party she would never attend.

Vanessa smiled proud of herself as her inner muscles forced her eggs out and into Justine's body.

The bitch would serve a purpose in life after all she thought.

Vanessa rose up after the last of her eggs had left her womb and stepped aside to peer down into Justine's vacant eyes.

A pang of sadness touches her heart as she turned to leave her offspring to mature and grow on their own.

She gave a silent goodbye to her offspring and skittered back into the darkness as the storm passed.