Tangled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fill my pussy, fill me up dad." She groaned as I continued pound her tight pussy.

"Fuck dad, I'm cumming. God I'm cumming hard." She whimpered.

Her whole body shook as her intense orgasm flowed through her body. I could feel her pussy pulsating and her cum running down my balls we both were out of breath.

Slowly I kissed the back of her neck and grabbed her tits "Fuck that was good babe. Thank you." I said. Still trying to catch my breath. She leaned her head back so we could kiss and breathing hard herself she gasped. "Fuck that was intense dad my pussy is on fire."

My cock slipped out of her pussy and she spun round to kiss me and wrapping my arms around her I pulled her hot body close once more. Giggling she whispered into my ear. "We still have to wash the scent of sex off dad."

I smiled as I replied. "I love the smell of your scent." "Ha!" she laughed "Maybe so, but I don't think others will." Laughing we washed each other off and we dried and got dressed.

Cynthia was a vision of loveliness in her little black dress and heels, she grabbed me from behind and pressing her hand to my crotch she whispered into my ear "Thanks for that dad. I love you." I love you too babe." I replied.

We left for work in the car stopping off first at her place. She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek before leaving the car. I drove onto my own job my body still glowing from our morning lovemaking.

And so ends chapter one of Tangled let me know what you think and thanks for reading it.

12