Tangled Up In Capes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was done just stroking now, and done just using one finger. As she watched (and felt) he parted her, divided her, tugging gently but firmly with what felt like several fingers on each side of her slit. More cum trickled out and she saw clearly the hot pink walls of her cunt. He bent her more - not uncomfortably, but forcing her to look, forcing her to examine herself.

She was dizzy - her field of vision was her own open, dripping pussy and the city, far, far below her. Had they been rising more? She realised with a jolt that they had. How high were they now? This was crazy! She closed her eyes... but the temptation was too great. To see herself - her own pussy - being teased and abused by invisible forces - this was the kind of terror she wanted to embrace.

She dripped again, narrowly missing a pigeon passing beneath her.

Now the feeling changed. She wasn't being pulled open, but held open by what felt like a solid ring placed at the opening to her body. It wasn't stretching her, but it was holding her open, so she could see inside, and see the shining pink flesh as it undulated and twitched with the movement of her muscles. Then, with a rough, abrasive drag he pulled back the tiny hood of flesh that had still been protecting her clit.

"Nyaah!" She yelped and again would have jumped had she been able to move at all (he was holding her head too now). "Jesus!"

"Still sensitive there?"

"My... my fucking clit you mean?" Her voice dripped sarcasm, just as her pussy was dripping cum. "Yeah, still pretty fucking sensitive."

"I like you a lot," he said again. "You know, most girls are pretty incoherent by this point. It's all very unimaginative: begging and panting that I swear they've learned from pornographic films. You've still got a lot of composure."

"I don't feel composed," she murmured softly, letting her gaze drift over the tiny buildings below. "I feel like I'm losing my goddamn mind."

"You're fine," he seemed confident of that and his confidence gave her strength. "I could make you lose you mind if you wanted though. Or I could just make you come again."

Then she was whimpering, sobbing as he started teasing her poor, exposed clitoris in a way that made her think her second climax was just moments away. It was as if it was being sucked, stroked and pulled all at once, just that one, tiny, vital part of her body, by some kind of tiny, expert clitoris technicians. She couldn't find the words to beg him to stop, just wailed and felt her face flushing bright red, burning with heat as she panicked, as she felt her heart trying to crawl up her throat.

"Nuh! Nuh! Hnnnngh!" She was going to - going to -

It stopped, and she felt as if she had been flung from a car just before it shot off a cliff and into oblivion. Her chest was heaving, her small breasts (that he had admired, but had scarcely paid much attention to yet) were shuddering. She felt her bangs pasted to her brow with sweat.

"Watch," he ordered, and then he really split her open.

The ring that had been in place at the gateway to her, spreading her wide, lengthened into a kind of tube. She was mesmerised, watching the close walls of her being forced apart leaving a void, a space inside her that she could see right into. She could feel it too of course, but he was right - it was a little like an out of body experience. It was as if she were watching it happen to someone else; she couldn't reconcile what she was seeing with what she was feeling.

The mysterious, invisible object he was creating to violate her went to work, and it got harder and harder for her to think much of anything. The 'surface' of it started rippling, undulating inside her, and she saw the hot pink flesh of her insides swaying as it pressed outwards into her.

And every time it undulated she groaned, a low, bestial growl that was the only way she could think of to release the pressure that was building up inside her. And as she groaned, he increased the diameter of his tool, his toy, and stretched her wider still.

Her eyes were closed as she felt the irresistible pressure pushing out and the thing growing within her. She couldn't open them now, didn't want to think what she must look like.

"N-no! Don't! You'll tear... something... I don't..."

"You said you trusted me, Lana. I'm not going to hurt you."

"But... but it's too much."

"It's not. You'll see."

It wasn't a shaft, she couldn't think of it like that. It was too fat to be a shaft - it was a tube, a cylinder, a demented tool designed only to stretch her as wide as she could be stretched and leave her young cunt sore and gaping.

"Open your eyes."

"No, I... I don't want to..."

"Open your eyes." The second time he used his superhero voice and she obeyed without thinking. She was staring deep inside herself, seeing glowing pink flesh, so much liquid, a huge, perfectly defined cylindrical absence at the centre of herself. How many inches across? How many deep? So wide that she was sure it was distending her abdomen, pushing it out. When something else dripped from her face she didn't notice at first that it was tears and not sweat.

"You'll stretch me..."

"Your body is incredibly resilient. I'm not saying you won't be a little sore, but I'm sure you're the kind of girl who's been saddle-sore before."

He narrowed it slightly and she gasped, fresh tears of relief flowing. Nothing was over though. It was moving, not growing or undulating now, but pulling out of her. She still had half a brain, could still put some thoughts together. She could guess what was coming.

"Watch yourself being fucked now, Lana." He said, soft and potent. She obeyed and he drove his creation, his toy, into her loose, wet, compliant hole.

"Oh shit, oh shit," she started a mantra of expletives, shaking her head, attempting to denying the reality of it but unable to tear her eyes away. She watched a space being forced open inside of her - thicker than any human cock could ever be - and then watched it close up as the... the thing slid out.

And she felt... like she was being fucked by the cock of God. It stretched her so wide, filled her to perfection, drove in and up to taunt and tease the most sensitive hidden recess inside her, seethed with studs and ridges that constantly stimulated her trembling walls, that constantly tugged and bumped over her lips, pulling them this way and that. It gave her... He gave her everything.

She stared down, mesmerised as he penetrated and withdrew. With every stroke she felt a blast of raw sensation tear through her. It was unfiltered, uncut pleasure and she was teetering on the edge of climax in less than thirty seconds.

"Nuh... No, I can't take this... hu-huh... for long."

"You just keep underestimating yourself!"

He wasn't even touching her clit, she realised this time. Everything he was doing, that she was taking from him, was internal. She tried to focus on the quivering, wet tunnel he was forcing open in her, to see how he was doing what he was doing, but her eyes couldn't take it in anymore. She stared through herself to a point far below her, far above the city.

Her head was hissing, the blood pounding in her ears and she felt so hot, why couldn't she cool down? Oh God, it was the fucking, the fucking she was receiving, it was breaking her, she should have stayed in the bars, hunting those with money and no powers, what was she thinking when she... fuck, here it came, here she came...

She was dimly aware of watching the muscles of her stomach tense and contract, but only dimly. When she came this time her mind was blue and wide and empty like the sky.

And when she was aware of herself as a thinking, breathing, fucking person again she felt a whole fresh flush of shame as she drooled, her saliva dripping from her chin onto her tight, flat belly. Huh, this was how easy it was for him to strip away her society gal trappings and reduce her to the shuddering, fuck-crazed animal that was under the surface. What would Tabby think if she could see here now? Was what she had become with Powerjack?

He wasn't stopping, and she wanted to ask him to, but her throat hurt. Had she screamed? Would anyone have heard up here? Would it sound like bird's squawking down there on the street, so very far below her?

It was like being fucked by some alien, living thing that was writhing and flexing inside her to bring her the maximum amount of pleasure possible. She felt so wet - all over her body were her fluids: sweat, saliva, cum. And they were all dripping off - she was raining on the street down below. And then she rained even more.

Something so soft and delicate at first - like a feather - started brushing back and forth over her defenceless clitoris. She whined like a scolded cat, but couldn't use words to express how she felt. Every now and then a feeling swelled up inside like she wanted to get away, just for a moment, just for a breather, but she couldn't move a single muscle. Her struggles were limp and pathetic.

The feather become stronger, a tongue flicking back and forth, faster and faster and faster and faster and...

He was so good that at the exact moment she came for the third time his fiendish creations all dissipated into nothing. At the exact moment that her cunt went into wild spasms and she screamed again, splintering her already hoarse voice, he abandoned her, and as she squirted her cum out of her savagely climaxing cunt in a glittering spray there were none of his invisible tools to stop it from just arcing out in front of her into the sky and tumbling away, down to earth.

"Nnnaah!" It was just a single spurt, but she had been brought to that dizzying extreme so seldom in her young life that she couldn't believe her eyes. She had no trouble focussing this time, watching the tiny wet diamonds tumble away from her, down, down, down to rain on who knew what.

And still he wasn't finished. He wasn't bothering to tease and taunt now, just moving - and moving her - quickly and dextrously so she had no time to think, to collect herself.

She was turned over in the air, her arms forced behind her back as if she was lying, bound, face down on a bed (it brought back memories). Her legs were, not entirely gently now, spread into a wide V and he span her in a circle too - several times until she was facing away from him. She saw the horizon, the grid of the city laid out below her.

And now he took her breasts too, a sweet circular pressure spiralling around them, applying tantalising pressure to the tender, hanging flesh, spinning around and around until it reached her small, pert nipples where it pinched them sharply... and then repeated the movement all over again. Again and again.

He was sitting right behind her now, with a clear view of her defenceless pussy, pink and dripping between her spread-eagled thighs. And he drove his creation - the ultimate, impossible sex toy back into her cunt, fast and fierce.

Then he started fucking her ass too.

Her scream was ultrasonic. It may have interfered with the instruments of passing aircraft. He could do anything, anything he wanted to her. He eased something into the little, dark flower between her perky ass-cheeks - something very thin and very small - and then he widened it, inflated it, and opened up her anus.

She felt like a ball of flame, her skin popping and crackling like the surface of the sun. She didn't know if she would survive this anymore, and if she did she wasn't sure that she'd be the same person. Even if her body survived this, she couldn't guarantee that her mind would.

She was coming, she felt her sticky, slick girl-juices being almost milked from her poor, shuddering cleft, and it just reinforced her helplessness. She couldn't stop the cum squeezing and squirting and spurting out of her, couldn't stop him from doing exactly what he wanted with her, couldn't stop coming. She just couldn't stop her body from obeying him.

He was fucking her ass with a simple, ridged shaft - not the crazy, morphing, twisting thing that was reaming her pussy - but it was still too much. She saw small dark drops fall into space in front of her - blood.

She panicked again, but not in a sensible, conscious way, like an animal confronted with fire for the first time. Where was she bleeding? The pain told her - she had bitten her lip again, harder this time, and her mouth was sour with her own blood - drops of that fluid joining the cum, the sweat, the spit...

He bent her, arching her back for her and somehow, impossibly, started fucking her faster. She couldn't tell what was an orgasm, she couldn't name the sensations that were ripping her apart anymore, but she knew that something new was coming. Her pulse was a thrumming drumbeat. He seemed to be fucking impossibly far into her. Her ass was his too. Flickering spots started to appear around the edges of her vision. It was like being picked up by a tornado and she only had two words:

"I'm coming."

- - -

She ached. All over. She turned over, felt the stitching of her own familiar quilt and had that cliched thought - 'Wow, that was some dream!' Then her thighs brushed together and she noticed the dull throbbing ache that was suffusing her... well her entire pelvis. And she felt the sticky residue that held her thighs together. She opened her eyes and he was standing by her open window.

"Shit."

"That's not what I thought you'd say." He frowned. She couldn't work out how he had fit through her small window - he seemed to take up most of the room.

"I remember everything."

"Of course you do."

"What the fuck am I meant to do?" She straightened her legs experimentally. "I don't think I can walk."

"I'm afraid you'll have to work that out." He shrugged, the movement looking surreal on his massive physique. She had become so used to the lotus-esque pose he had held in the sky that he looked odd standing up too. They were silent for a moment, watching each other as if each expected the other to suddenly fade from existence.

"Thank you."

"Ok," he laughed this time, "I can't really follow your thought processes Lana, but you're welcome."

"I think you changed my life."

"A little dramatic, but yes - it was fun for me too. Do you want to see me again?"

"Is that... ah... possible? Do you want to?" She sat up, wincing, supporting herself with a single, slender arm. God, she could move her limbs again, how incredible.

"I'd like to see you again, but you can imagine my life."

"Really I can't, honey."

"I have a schedule in the loosest sense of the word. I'll try and find you again. I'll come by sometime." This was all insane, having The Architect in her tiny bedroom, saying these things to her.

"I'd like that. But... maybe not for a week or so..." she slipped a hand between her thighs and winced again.

"Would you believe that it's all about training?" He smiled.

"I can imagine so."

When he moved, when he left, it looked like a movie again - it looked like special effects. He opened the window with his hand, but didn't use his legs to rise up through it. He flew, as she had done in a way, and disappeared without looking back.

Her head hit the pillow empty, sated and fifty percent certain that it had all been a dream. When she woke up again she was definitely going to buy some goddamn cigarettes.