Tankgirl Tales

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,532 Followers

Basking in the sun fully naked gave her a strange erotic feel so different from the hot heavy animalistic sex with her mutant mate. Being somewhat inspired by the feeling she began to massage her breasts occasionally pinching at the nipples. Her hands smoothed over her taut belly, being a post-comet survivor left her with no fat reserves just a sinewy tightly muscled body. The cotton panties gripped tightly in her hand caressed the lines of muscle as her hands travelled over her body.

Feeling her skin heating up on the rock she stood and stretched her arms wide and spun around and around revelling in the freedom she felt and nature around her, things she wouldn't normally let down her guard to acknowledge. Sweat began to bead on her naked body as she held up the pair of panties. Rebecca took in the view through them and around them, something else she rarely did with any appreciation.

Stepping away from her discarded clothes she placed the prized panties on the rock and stepped to the sand. Bending in half she grabbed two handfuls of sand and stretched her arms up again enjoying the feeling of the loosening muscles in her back with the movement. Relaxing her hands slightly she let the sand cascade over body the tiny granules caressing her skin, closing her eyes she sighed this was as close to a shower as she has had in months.

She repeated the sand-shower several times, closing her eyes and enjoying the feeling of it. Today it didn't feel so harsh. Instead, she let her mind wander feeling beautifully erotic. The edges of the granules grazed her nipples, and tingling sensations began to grow inside her cunt. She continued the sand massage, letting the sand flow down her taut body. Spreading her legs wider, Rebecca felt the cool whisper of a breeze blow across her cunt. It was a titillating contrast to the burning sun.

She massaged the sand up and down her legs noting the scars and abrasions, she kept the sand much lower than her cunt having learned the hard lesson of the discomfort of sand against a wet cunt many times over and not wanting to ruin the eroticism of the moment. She brushed the sand from her hands peering over her shoulder at her ass, small but firm, no sand shower would be complete without some back door attention, so she grasped her ass in both hands. Booga always told her she had a magnificent ass, but that was usually when he was ploughing into it so what did he know. She smiled knowing she didn't mind obliging the nasty fucker as he took her tight little magnificent ass.

Rebecca began running her hands up her ribs to the tips of her breasts and back down to her ass building up a slow sensual rhythm. "Ah," she sighed out loud 'me time' was working for her and was long overdue. She felt her knees begin to weaken, so she stepped back onto the rock and lay back against its slanted surface, the heat she had felt in her feet searing into her body in fiery waves.

Her fingers sought out the one wet spot in the whole dry, beach from hell, landscape and her thighs widened as her hand stroked deeper into the wet patch between her legs. Rebecca rubbed hard feeling the approaching orgasm rise fast, her thighs shaking and she growled out, "fucckk!" Her hand continued to rub through the head spinning sensations. She continued to colour the air around her with choice words finally stretching languorously her hand coming to rest on her gun she sat up rapidly, "Bang! Bang!" She rolled to the side and came up again kneeling on the sand, "bang bang!"

Rebecca stood up walking over to the scraggly bushes near by. She kicked at the bodies of two Water and Power fuckers and disappointedly rolled over her pirate mate. She would never find out about the stones now or how to find the pirate booty. Moving back to the Water and Power soldiers she went through their pockets. It never ceased to amaze her how easy it was to kill these dumbasses. She knew they wouldn't kill her while she was giving them some personal up close porn to watch. When she was done though, they had nothing better to keep them entertained other than to try to rape or kill her, and that wouldn't be as much fun as it sounded she thought.

Whacking them while their cocks hung out of their pants made for a messy business, but it also meant she was still remarkably aroused and needing more of the thrills she had just given herself. Turning around she saw Booga not to far away, but the big goofy furball knew better than to disturb her 'me time', so he hadn't come over to help her. Throwing her bounty to sand beside the rock, she stood up on the highest point and trailed her fingers over the panties picking them up as he watched her.

Rebecca pulled the elastic over her legs revelling in the feel of the snug elastic and feeling her need for more thrilling highs her eyes locking with Booga's bright stare, his tongue hanging from his mouth. There was no way to describe the feeling of the panties against her skin. With her thumbs wedged inside the elastic, the panties grazed her outer thighs as she pulled the soft material higher towards her wet sex. She was panting with excitement keeping her eyes on Booga. Finally pulling the elastic high over her hips, she turned and pulled them higher still wedging the delicious feeling material within the crack of her ass.

She was so hot, she didn't know if the feelings were left over from her earlier introspection, the fresh kills or maybe just her new found piece of lingerie but she was once more spinning with her arms outstretched and her face lifted to the hot sun. She put her hands on her hips and gave them a little shake. Booga just stared at her ass as she began to sway and groove dancing around on the rock tugging at the waistband of the panties. Normally Booga would have been on top of her in minutes, but he was unable to move both at the sight of her and the knowledge that she had wanted 'me time' and that meant no interrupting under any circumstances.

"Get your furry butt over here already," Rebecca yelled. Booga was beside her in three bounds licking her face and neck eagerly. Surprisingly gently his hands ran over the panties and he squatted down as he slowly peeled them from her ass and wet cunt. Burying his muzzle between her legs he lapped eagerly. The panties lying discarded beside her feet as she forced his head against her harder, bucking her hips and squealing in excited need, "Oh yeah, yeah, yeah!"

It was all so hot, and she needed to fuck, grasping an ear in both hands she twisted until Booga yelped and sat back on the hard rock. Rebecca climbed over him and sank down on his massive cock slowly savouring the sensation of being filled to over flowing. His hands reached for her breasts as she settled into a slow rhythm. He could see her building up to her highest point as she squeaked and panted his hand rolled down her body to her hips holding her upright as she shook hard, his own hips beginning to buck up into her as she came hard, his own cum not far behind as he howled out his own need.

Pulling off him Rebecca wiped her cunt on his fur before stand up and gathering her booty making Booga carry most of it. Back in the tank they decided to head for Barney's place anyway, she might have heard about the rocks, she did speak 'crazy' after all. Grateful to have stocked up on water and beer the night before, they set out into the desert again.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,532 Followers
12