Tanks For The Mammaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you sweetheart, I was beginning to think I was just a cum machine!" I admitted.

"Well you rest up so we can make you cum a lot more tomorrow!" she pecked me on the nose.

"Thanks Dear. I think Kellie is going to want you to give her a longer tongue. I think she's jealous of Alia's," I yawned real big and Diane held me till we fell asleep.

"I am too," Diane admitted and yawned.

I awoke looking in Diane's eyes, "I still love just being with you!"

"I'm still trying to figure out what I did to deserve you," I never understood why she had been with me when I was a man, her husband.

"Do you remember the day we met?" she prompted.

"Sure, you were working in your lab. I had been given the job of wiring in your new gas Chromatigraph, while I was there you spilled acid on your arm, I knocked open the lab fridge and grabbed the baking soda and tossed it over the spill. No big deal," I recalled.

"How did you know there was baking soda in the lab fridge? How is it that an electrician knows what 'HCL' means and how to neutralize it and why would you think it was nothing?" she asked.

"Anybody would know what to do, I was surprised your lab tech's didn't beat me to it."

"They didn't read the label, they would have ran me to a shower fifty feet away, and they thought baking soda was only good to keep the fridge from stinking, together with the fact I never saw anybody move that fast before!" her eyes were glowing, "You didn't even ask me for a date until the next time you saw me, I had to wrack my brain for two days to come up with a good reason to need an electrician, and why it had to be you."

"So you burned out the terminal strip on the Chromatigraph on purpose," I was amazed.

"I damn near set the lab on fire doing it too!"

"That's nuts, why go through all the trouble for just an electrician?"

"You were the prettiest man, smart as a whip, and way too modest. I masturbated, thinking of you, that whole week. I used every feminine wile I knew, and since I had never tried to get a man interested in me before, I didn't know many. I asked all of my lady lab techs what I should do, and I still don't know what worked to get you to take me on a date. What did get you to ask me anyway?" she was stroking my hair.

"You know that little brunette lab tech with the granny glasses. She cornered me before I left and insisted that I ask you out," my eyes were closed enjoying being stroked, "I thought you knew."

"Gretchen? You're kidding! Oh my word, shy little Gretchen. We had been lovers her and I at one time, and we were still great friends. You know she still works with me here in my labs. Now I have to go and thank her again, and so do you. She's the one who told me they were going to execute you! Of course now I have her running the lab supervising most of my research projects," she looked almost stunned. "After you took me out, you were so sweet and gentle, I decided right then, if you asked me out again I would loose my virginity to you. You did and the rest is history. Now that I know, some other things make sense, no wonder she had that look in her eyes when I talked about you! Poor dear, she must have been thinking, if she had asked you out herself..."

"Does she know... ah, what I am now?" I stammered.

"She helped me counteract most of the nastiest things Sophie did to you, and she is the one who stuck Sophie with the hypodermic that knocked her out so we could 'rehabilitate' her. I had to stop her from doing some seriously disgusting things to Sophie, when I told her you wouldn't be able to handle the fact that you were the cause of it, she cried for half an hour. I think she loves you." She sounded like she was stunned, "We are definitely going to see her today, together!"

"I'll bet you want us to tank her personally!" I teased her, "Wait, I'm remembering something, when I was in the tank, I think I remember seeing her staring at me one hand on the tank, tears rolling down her cheeks, I was so out of it I didn't realize it was her."

"I think you have a visitor," she was looking at the doorway, which they left open. There, standing in her tap shoes, wearing tights and a lovely red dress was Sophie, "Mummy?" she peered in and spotted me, "Can Sophie come in?"

"Oh De Anne, she is turning out so sweet. Come in Sophie, come and see your mommy," Diane beckoned.

"Tank coo aunt Diane," she came in all big eyes and longing, "Sophie lay down too?"

"Sure honey," Diane hoisted her in between us.

She gave Diane a big hug, "I wuv you aunt Diane."

"I love little Sophie too, you are growing up to be a really nice girl!" Diane praised her.

"Kiss Sophie?" she asked still wrapped around Diane's neck.

Diane kissed her and little Sophie's legs began twitching. When she finished kissing her Sophie was in heaven. "Mummy, Sophie likes kissing Aunt Diane a lot! You kiss aunt Diane too."

We both smiled and kissed passionately, Diane grabbed hold of one of my incredible breasts, and I came all over the three of us.

"Aunt Diane want some mummy juice," she held up her tiny hand all covered, offering it to Diane.

"Thank you, honey," Diane sucked Sophie's hand clean.

Sophie giggled, "That tickles aunt Diane. Some more?" she brought up her other hand similarly covered.

"Mmmmm, thank you Sophie," and licked her tiny hand.

Meanwhile she stuck her hand in my baby doll panties and brought her covered hand to her own mouth, "Everybody likes mummy juice, mmmm," and licked her hand clean too.

"Mommy likes making juice for everybody too!" I told her.

"Oh tan coo mummy!" and she dove down to go muff diving.

She had me cumming again in seconds. Then without a word, she spread Diane's labia and attacked her clit with relish.

Diane screamed out her orgasm and Sophie popped up her head dripping, and her dress soaked, "Sophie loves pussy!"

We laughed at her she was so cute, and we both hugged her, "Does little Sophie want some breakfast?" I offered her one of my giant over full breasts.

"Mummy!" and she latched on, sucking vigorously.

"Can I have the other one Sophie?" Diane asked. Sophie didn't miss a suck, she offered up my other heavy breast, with my nipple stuck all the way down her throat. "Thank you honey."

When Diane started nursing, Sophie smiled and giggled at her, "Mummy's good huh?"

"Mmmm hmmm," Diane agreed, around the nipple she had spurting warm milk down her throat.

I just lay there in heaven soaking the bed.

Alia poked her head through the door, "I smelled something delicious, mind if I help clean up?"

"Who dat mummy?" Sophie asked me.

"That's your new aunt Alia, isn't she beautiful?" I answered her stroking her slimy head.

"Can Sophie lick her too?" she asked eagerly.

I looked at Alia with my eyebrows raised and she nodded.

"Yes you can lick her."

"Sophie squealed, "Come play aunt Alia!"

I winked at Alia, "Sophie give aunt Alia a big passionate kiss!" Sophie looked like one of those cartoons that kiss a light socked, completely rigid and spewing pussy juice like mad streaming out around the legs of her training pants.

Alia let loose while Sophie was still conscious, "Mummy, Sophie loves aunt Alia! Sophie loves all her aunts. I'm so glad you're my mummy!" She wrapped her arm around my neck and started crying?

"What's the matter Sophie?"

"Sophie is so happy, and she was such a bad girl!" she cried.

I rocked her and held her until she fell asleep. Alia on the other hand, was making out with Diane, and enjoying the hell out of it.

Bert came and snagged Sophie so I left Diane and Alia, in the throws of passion, and visited Kellie.

"Hi my angel," I greeted her.

"Hello my princess, you're looking a bit disheveled," she noted.

"Sophie and Diane had their way with me. Alia and Diane are getting acquainted," I updated her, "You're not jealous are you?"

"I... I'm... I don't know," she admitted, "she doesn't seem to want sex with me."

I hugged her, "This is not an excuse mind you but, this is a candy store, and having permission from your wife to have sex with all of the beautiful women here is going to be weird and sampling all the candy just might be natural for a kid. But when I was a kid I always had my favorite special candy I would always go back to."

"So you're saying this is a phase and she will grow out of it?" Kellie sounded hopeful.

"Nope, what would a tiny, blonde haired, big breasted, bimbo know about that kind of stuff? I haven't grown out of it, but I still go back to Diane and we have our 'special times' together. I try to have special times with everybody, kind of like now. Do you want to share how special Alia is with everybody or did you want to keep her all to yourself?" I reasoned.

"I don't know. I love him so much," Kellie was near tears.

"Do you love Millie?"

"Yes of course!" she was almost indignant.

"If Millie was made happy by borrowing your dress, would you let her?"

"Oh she could have it if it made her happy!" she was eager to help.

"Would you let Alia borrow your dress?" I asked her.

"I'm so confused!" she was having a hard time.

"Who is Alia? Is Alia Frank, or is Alia someone you aren't sure you know?"

"She is Frank, but Frank had his own dresses and wouldn't ask to borrow mine. His were a lot more frilly and prissy than I cared for," she was looking more and more shocked.

"Alia is Frank, but you have to allow Alia to explore her new woman hood, she will be happier, you will be happier and I will be so proud of you. If you try to posses him, you will probably loose her. Remember you two have something the rest of us don't, you have a history and things you two alone share like her name. That was so special I almost cried. I will make you a promise if you get to feeling neglected you can have me anytime you need me. Is it a Deal?" I really wanted to keep her from going into a funk.

"Can I? Anytime?" she perked right up.

I sighed, "I'm probably going to regret this but, yes you can!"

Kellie spotted Sue walking by, "Sue, can you come in here and help me?"

"Sure, what's up?" she came in the door and noticed me.

"I have just received and indecent proposal, would you mind getting indecent with me and deal with the proposal?" she enticed Sue.

The words were barely out of her mouth and Sue was naked carrying me to Kellie's bed. It took Kellie a minute to catch up, so I had two sexy women in their bras and panties stalking me on the bed. Moreover, I didn't even have a bra on, just a pair of scarlet thong panties. They called huddle, and Sue took off running out of the suite, only to return moments later. Sue and Kellie both donned strap-on dildoes, small ones, so I knew on whom they planned to use them.

"Don't worry, we'll be gentle," Kellie had a devilish grin on her face. She started with a Kellie kiss while Sue was nursing and moaning. They brought me to orgasm rapidly. Sue had her Dildo completely lubricated due to its position. Kellie moved to my other boob, while Sue mounted me slowly inserting her fake penis.

"Oh GOD!" I screamed.

She began banging me, and then shocked me by rolling over so I was riding her dildo. Kellie came up behind me and fondled my breasts. I couldn't believe it when she penetrated my little bunghole. Kellie was from that point on supporting me with my boobs while they double fucked my bottom. My little arms dangled at my sides uselessly while Kellie sprayed milk all over Sue. Sue opened her mouth so Kellie tried to squirt it into her. Watching all this occur while I was in nearly a constant state of orgasm was thrilling beyond belief. I started screaming, "Yes, oh yes. Fuck me. Fuck me. Make me your love slave baby! Ooh, do me like a bitch!"

Sue orgasmed underneath me, followed shortly by Kellie, who orgasmed all over both of us. Kellie rolled to lie facing Sue with me in the middle, still stuffed front and back, orgasming.

I think they fell asleep because I couldn't get loose from the dildoes and they left me orgasming for almost two hours until Kellie woke up and noticed me still twitching. She immediately woke Sue and they released me from my prolonged orgasm.

I swam up out of unconsciousness to find myself on Diane's exam table surrounded by everyone so I peered between my legs and found Diane down between my stirrup held legs, I said, "Hello."

"It's a good thing I'm a Doctor, you would bankrupt us otherwise, can't you stay out of trouble for one day?" she was grinning from ear to ear.

"I see the tin woodsman, the cowardly lion and the scarecrow but oh great and powerful OZ where's Toto?

"Mummy okay?" Sophie asked.

Everyone laughed and Sally picked her up so she could see.

"I hear you had about a two and a half hour orgasm. Somebody call Guinness, the old record is completely shattered! How many finger am I holding up?" she prompted.

"Two of them and a thumb," I answered. "What's this in my arm?"

"I've got you on Ringers Lactate, you were seriously dehydrated, and your energy reserves were severely depleted, along with your electrolytes. I'm down here putting in a couple of stitches so you will heal faster and I'll place a bandage down here with an analgesic to kill the pain. If you need to use the bathroom we will replace it when you're done," she said this last in her best Doctor persona. "I was in the lab when I was paged by two frantic women wearing strap-on penises. They met me just down from the guard station, and yes, the poor guards saw two beautiful ladies naked wearing strap-on penises crying and distraught, carrying and tiny, unconscious, and blonde haired, big-breasted, bimbo. We have to do something nice for those poor guys. They have to be slamming their rock hard penises with a ball peen hammer to soften them enough so they can keep them in their pants. The ladies told me after having fantastic sex with you, they fell asleep leaving you impaled on a pair of dildoes, that about cover it?"

"I'll take a big Mac and a Whopper, hold the fries!" I babbled.

"You already took them, that's why you're here!" Diane had finished up, and came up to pet my head, "You sleep now," and injected something in my IV and the lights went out.

I found myself in a pastel blue nightgown alone in the center of the big bed I saw Sophie scooting around on a Big Wheel. I reached between my legs and sure enough, I had a bandage down there along with a dull ache. My boobs were painfully full, so I was about to call Sophie down, and Kellie sheepishly stopped me, "Too many drugs in your system."

She brought over a breast pump and started draining my milk jugs.

"Oh thank you Kellie, that feels great!" the pressure was diminishing quickly.

"How can you even speak to me after what I did?" she asked with red and very swollen eyes.

"You didn't do it. The mean old nasty dildo did it," I tried to make her feel better.

"No it wasn't and we both know it. I fell asleep with you impaled right in front of me, unable to cry out for help, and after you came to comfort me. I'm so sorry!" she was blubbering.

"I forgive you. It's not as if you did it on purpose, and your only intention, was to give me pleasure. Where's Sue anyway?" I tried to sit up and look around.

"Last I saw her she was curled up in a fetal position on her bed," she pointed to Sue's room.

I started to stand up and Kellie tried to stop me, "You need more milking!"

"I'm okay now, better not try, and stop me. I don't want to hurt you!" and looked into her eyes.

She paled and backed off, kind of strange, since she was over a foot taller than I was.

I slipped on my slippers and hoisted my hemline so I could climb out of the bed area. Sophie went speeding by with, "Hi mummy!"

I entered Sue's room and sat on the bed next to her and stroked her auburn hair, "I'm all right Sue, you can snap out of it any time! See, I'm healthy enough to visit sick friends!"

She grabbed me in a bear hug and soaked my shoulder with salty tears, "I didn't know what to do! When Kellie woke me your little face, no pupils, and my head covered in your saliva, I... I fainted and Kellie had to save you herself. I was so scared when I woke up alone! I ran to help and caught up with Kellie in the hallway just as Diane ran up"

"Yes I heard my favorite guards had quite a show with all three of us naked," I giggled trying to lighten her up.

"It's a good thing that Diane got there when she did, one of the guards stood up and was getting ready to run down and try to help. If he had gotten any of your fluids in his body, it would have cost him his manhood. I should be punished like Sophie!" she concluded.

"Did you try to kill me? Or did you just try to give me pleasure and have an accident?" she had it bad.

"You could have died!" she cried.

"Not for hours and hours. It was an accident and I forgive you, so give me a kiss and stop all this."

She kissed me and picked me up, carrying me back out to the bed, and stunned Kellie.

"What happened to you," Sue asked her.

"She threatened to hurt me!" Kellie claimed.

"Little tiny me, hurt big strong you? That's ridicules!" I giggled sweetly.

"My ass! She's scarier than Diane!" Kellie claimed, "I have to go change. I peed my pants!"

Sue fell over laughing and Kellie grinned in spite of her wet dress.

"Before you go, could you leave the breast pump, my boobs hurt!" I asked.

"But you told me..." Kellie gave up and just relinquished the pump.

"You want to give me a hand with these Sue?" I asked sweetly.

"Just don't hurt me!" she, play-acted, trembling, "Right or left one to start?"

"Left one, Kellie already started the right one," I told her. "Where is everybody?"

"It seems there is going to be a party, a birthday party. Tonight and it is to be catered and a dress-up affair. Diane has a dress picked out for you, so you are all set," she was pumping away with her hospital style pump. A little light came on and she said, "Uh oh! Hang on a second, I'll be right back!"

She took off heading for the kitchen. There was a pitcher in her hand when she returned with the pump and started it back up. "What's with the pitcher?"

"Uh, I needed to get a container to empty the pump into, it was full and we're not even done with this one," the light came on four more times.

"Do you realize you have just given a little under a quart of milk? That's not possible! Women don't make that much milk, not four times a day! Six quarts of milk a day, wow! A girl not even four feet tall a world record milker, you are amazing!" she marveled.

I was just relieved. I buttoned up my nursing bra (Damn that sounds Weird) and trotted off for a bath, "Come on Sue you don't expect me to bathe myself do you?"

She shot to my side and hollered, "Kellie get you urine soaked ass into the bath tub!"

I laughed at the image of a urine soaked ass in my head.

Kellie came sprinting out of her suite wet from head to toe, dripping all over. She splashed into the tub ahead of us, "Boy it's cold running wet, and naked my nipples are seriously scrunched up!"

I climbed into the tub and said, "I want to see them," and grabbed her boobs and started sucking and tickling her nipples, "Hungry?" I asked Sue around a mouthful of nipple, offering her the other boob.

"Mmmm, no milk but tasty anyway," she evaluated, sucking away at that lovely firm gland.

Kellie was making cute mewing noises, so I reached down and started petting the pussy, and she started trembling.

Sue asked, "Are you doing what I think you're doing?"

I pinched her clit and she screamed and orgasm, "What do you think?"

"I'm not sure, do it again!"

She screamed jerked and twitched that time.

"Oh GOD, your tiny fingers! Ahhhhhh!" Kellie seemed to like it.

"What the hell are you doing to her?" Sue asked.

Therefore, I started sucking Sue's boob and stimulating her pussy, until her clit stiffened, then I showed her.