Tannah the Warlord Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aretta's tongue moved against the inside of Tannah's cheek as she made gentle humping motions with her hips, rubbing her wet cunt across Tannah's skin. Tannah moaned into Aretta's mouth while Balter fucked her, her legs spread and her hands travelling across the woman's back.

"Mmm mmhh aaahh!" Tannah gasped when her and Aretta's lips finally parted. She looked into Aretta's pale blue eyes, sighing as her labia spread around Balter's girth, his balls squishing against her naked sex and his pubic hair tangling with hers.

Then, suddenly he slipped out of her. He put Tannah's legs down and stepped over her, mounting Aretta with a grin on his face. Aretta's eyes widened in surprise as Balter took her by the hips and teased her womanhood with his penis.

"Ahh," she shuddered as he pushed his cock into her, her tits flat against Tannah's, her nipples poking into Tannah's areolas as Balter mounted her.

"Ahhh, oh master," Aretta whined, swaying in place as Balter fucked her. Tannah pressed her lips to Aretta's skin, kissing her collar and neck while the girl rocked forward and back, her thighs quaking from the impact of Balter's hips.

"Ohhh ohh wow," Aretta moaned while Balter pounded her cunt. Tannah clung to Aretta and listened to her sighs of pleasure, thrusting her hips involuntarily while Aretta gasped. Tannah felt her pussy gape, her clitoris hard as a rock and slick with her arousal as she waited for him to push his cock into her again.

"Ooooh," Aretta sighed over the soft slap of flesh as he rammed his pelvis briskly against her ass. "Ohh fuck me," she begged, her cheeks red and her lips parted, her bush rubbing against Tannah's stomach as Balter took her with rough thrusts.

Tannah felt her juices drip across her butthole as she listened to them fuck on top of her, Balter's balls smacking noisily against Aretta's pussy. Aretta grabbed Tannah's breasts, squeezing and massaging them while their naked bodies pressed together sensually.

"You're hungry for my seed Tannah I can tell," Balter gasped, sweat from his cock dripping into Tannah's bush as he fucked the strong woman. "... don't worry I'm going to give it to you just the way you like it," he said, his fingers digging into Aretta's thighs, his shuddering breaths signalling his orgasm.

"Ohh yes, cum inside me master yes!" Aretta moaned as Balter shivered, his hips slapping against her butt while he grunted in climax. Tannah's hands moved up the sides of Aretta's neck and into her short blonde hair as she gazed into the girl's eyes, the tips of their noses touching, her nipples stiff against Aretta's sweating palms.

"Nnnhhnn," Balter groaned as he came, his seed trickling from Aretta's cunt and sticking to Tannah's skin as they rubbed together. "Ahhh, yeah," Balter shuddered, his knuckles white as he gripped Aretta's hips, his thrusts making her body quake.

"Hahhh," Balter gasped as he pulled away at last. Without a word Aretta stood up straight and brought her cunt to Tannah's face.

"Asshole," Tannah said with a playful smile as she put her lips against Aretta's salty, cum slicked labia and kissed the opening of her sex. Aretta's hand quivered slightly as she petted Tannah's cheek, rocking her hips gently, rubbing her clitoris across Tannah's tongue while Balter's load flowed from her open pussy.

"Ahh," Aretta gasped as Tannah tongued her womanhood, sucking Balter's seed off of her minora, feeling it drip down her chin as she buried her nose in the woman's bush.

"Make sure she eats all of it," Balter said, putting a hand on Aretta's shoulder as he stood beside her watching. Aretta nodded as she stared down between her sweating breasts at Tannah, flexing her vagina muscles and expelling more of the warm goo while Tannah put her lips around the woman's opening.

"Mmmm," Tannah moaned as Balter's cum poured like syrup into her mouth. She hummed gently, caressing Aretta's thighs while she ate Balter's seed out of the girl's cunt, pushing her tongue inside, gathering the thick stuff and spreading it across Aretta's wet sex.

Aretta gasped as Tannah kissed and licked between her labia. She brushed Tannah's dark hair away from her face while rocking her hips forward and back, staring down into her eyes.

"Did you come?" Balter asked Aretta as she rode Tannah's mouth, smearing his cum across her cheeks, her clitoris throbbing with arousal against Tannah's upper lip. Aretta didn't respond. Balter chuckled and put his face against Aretta's neck while Tannah swallowed a mouthful of his seed, feeling it cling to her palate as she surrounded Aretta's pussy with her lips.

"Fine, say nothing," he said, kissing Aretta's shoulder as she watched Tannah suck the sensitive flesh between her labia. "My guess is you enjoyed that as much as she did, hah! My wife can turn nearly any woman queer," he said just loudly enough that she could hear.

Aretta stood over Tannah with pink cheeks and a hesitant smile on her face, her clitoris still throbbing with arousal against Tannah's tongue. Tannah inhaled the smell of her cunt through her nose and felt a chill of satisfaction as Aretta climbed off of her. She licked her lips as she watched the woman retrieve her panties.

"I think I'll stay here while you make your rounds today Tannah," Balter said, lounging naked atop his animal fur bed with Aretta beside him. "Make sure and come if I call," he chuckled while Aretta caressed his bare chest.

"Hah!" Tannah scoffed as she fastened the last buckle of her leather coat. "If you shout for me like a serving wench I'll gut you and say it was bandits," she scolded as memories of Gavwen oozed in her subconscious.

Balter frowned, looking a little hurt as Aretta laid beside him with her tits exposed and only a thin pink pair of underwear barely concealing her cunt.

"If I recall correctly it was you who wanted to be treated like a whore Tannah," he said, sitting up with his pale cock dangling limply between his thighs. Tannah sneered at the comment.

"I may be your bitch, but if I think for a second that you truly belong in Hanmer's court you'll never touch my pussy again," Tannah explained. "Now get your ass dressed and get these skirrik to our tanner, I'm already late for drills because of you."

She tossed a pair of trousers into his lap and stormed out, taking a deep breath of cool pine-scented air as she stepped out into the open. Tannah looked around at the mess of tents surrounding the hill then smiled and ran her tongue over the outsides of her teeth, tasting the residue of his orgasm all over the inside of her mouth.

Tannah went to the training yard without eating or drinking anything, allowing the taste of sex to linger on her lips while she shouted and directed her men. When it was time for lunch Tannah was starving and after hungrily devouring a meal she set out to replace the taste of her lover's cum.

She took Balter into the woods and went down on her knees, sucking his cock and getting another warm load between her lips. Tannah held his seed in her mouth for nearly an hour, savoring its salty flavor while she watched her men spar and took notes on each of them.

She firmly believed that in order to formulate a plan of attack on any foe, one should first know the strengths and weaknesses of their own army. Battlefield tactics were an underrated tool, seen as trickery or deception, utilized by women or the weak.

"If you are favored by the gods you will win at war, as it is meant to be," she recalled someone saying back at the brothel where she met Balter. Tannah couldn't recall if he said he was a knight or a guard captain but she did recall the short few minutes it took for him to reach climax between her legs.

"Besides that, if you can only win by deceit then you aren't that tough," he'd told her while she was on her knees trying to get him hard again. "It's no wonder stratagem is favored by wicked people, it can only disrupt the natural order of things," he said while Tannah peered up from his lap, her mouth around his cock.

She'd imagined herself pulling his legs out from under him and snapping his neck with the heel of her foot, a thing she could easily have done from where she was crouched. If she'd done that then she would always wonder if his death at the hands of a bored whore was a thing planned by his gods.

Tannah grinned slyly as she jotted down the strengths and weaknesses of one of her training captains. She recalled all of Gavwen's victories and her own as part of his band. Did others really see that as a part of some grand scheme, she wondered.

"Fuck the gods," she thought, "and fuck their plans." Tannah decided, determined to use whatever tools she had to ensure success, a thing that she learned by being both a bandit and a whore.

When dinner was over, her and Aretta returned to Balter's tent where they took turns sucking and riding him.

"Ahhh ahhh ahhh ohh yes!" Tannah shouted as her thighs beat noisily against Balter's lap, his shaft slick with her and Aretta's juices as it slid up to his balls in her hairy cunt. She looked at Aretta and saw her smile as she watched Tannah perform, her tits bouncing as she brought her dark bush down against Balter's groin again and again.

Aretta sat with her legs spread, fingering her open pussy while she waited for her turn on Balter's cock. Tannah licked her lips as she watched the shapely woman masturbate. Seeing her slippery fingers move in and out between her wet labia gave Tannah goosebumps as she took her husband's length.

Tannah felt beads of sweat roll down her face and breasts while she fucked. The head of Balter's erection was stiff as a rock as she moved her hips, taking it deep inside herself and moaning loudly enough for others to hear.

The men in her mercenary band were accustomed to the shouts of pleasure coming from her tent and often snickered or joked about making her cry out themselves while Balter was away.

It seemed like fun and games to them, talking about making her moan, until she dared them to go through with it. She'd only cheated on Balter twice since they were married, but she would surely do it again.

"Ahhh ahhh ahhhh!" she sighed, running her hands across Balter's bare chest, feeling his penis swell with arousal while her cunt surrounded it.

Balter's mouth gaped, his face and chest were red and he was covered in a thin sheen of moisture, his eyes fixed on Tannah as she moved up and down in his lap. He grabbed her naked tits and squeezed them, rocking his hips gently as Tannah slid down his cock.

"Ahhh ahhhhh," he groaned, the sides of his member becoming slippery with his orgasm, his load surrounding his penis as he came inside her. Tannah's nipples stiffened between his knuckles as she moved her pussy along his cum slicked shaft, feeling it throb as he squirted his stuff into her.

Tannah couldn't have children, for whatever reason, and it was a thing she was grateful about. She loved the feeling of a man's climax. His hot goo being pumped into her always gave Tannah a chill of satisfaction whether it was in her mouth, cunt or ass.

"Ohhh yeah, fill me up Balter," she said with a sultry grin as he ejaculated, her clitoris erect, sweat covering her breasts and slicking her inner thighs. "Ahhh," she sighed, taking his thick erection into herself, feeling its head bulge with every pulse of his climax.

"You done?" she asked, moving gently up and down in his lap, his penis slimy with his seed. Balter nodded as he thumbed her sweat moistened nipples. Tannah rolled off of him, feeling warm cum pour down her thigh as his cock slipped out of her.

Tannah laid on her back and put a hand between her legs, letting Balter's goopy load drip across her asshole. She stared at the tent roof while lubricating her clitoris with his orgasm and stroking it gently with one finger.

From the corner of her eye she saw Aretta crouch beside Balter, gripping his penis and placing its softened head between her lips.

"It's kind of nice having someone else to get you ready," Tannah said, yawning as she turned her head to look at them. She watched Aretta's mouth move along his wet member while she petted her cum-filled cunt. "Do you really want to fuck me again tonight?" Tannah asked, her clitoris stiff but slightly sore.

"Of course," he answered, "why, tired already?" he asked as Aretta's lips pressed against his balls.

"I did actual work today Balter, of course I'm tired," she scoffed, watching Aretta drool along his cock. "I won't mind if you fuck Aretta while I'm asleep," she told him. Balter laughed, brushing the hair out of Aretta's face and sitting up while she sucked.

Tannah rolled over on her side and after some minutes she fell asleep to the sounds of Aretta's thighs beating against Balter's lap.

She awoke to, more or less, the same sounds. Aretta moaned while Balter's pelvis slapped soundly against her ass. She sat up and turned around, seeing Aretta on hands and knees with Balter gripping her waist, sighing softly while he fucked her from behind.

"How long have you two been at it?" Tannah asked, rubbing the sleep from her eyes, seeing Aretta's thighs jiggle as he thrust his cock into her.

"Only a few minutes," Aretta giggled, her cheeks red and her tits smacking together while she looked over her shoulder at Balter, biting her bottom lip as she waited for him to finish. "Wanna join?" she asked. Tannah shrugged.

"I think I'll just watch," she said, putting a hand between her legs and stroking her cunt while Balter and Aretta had sex. Tannah watched and masturbated for nearly an hour while her husband enjoyed the blonde woman in various positions, on her knees, then on her side with her leg stretched across his sweating chest.

Tannah nearly climaxed seeing his balls beat against Aretta's blonde pussy. She was almost there when he started moaning that he was about to cum and pulled out of her.

He moved toward Tannah, grabbing her by the hair and stroking his wet cock in front of her face. Tannah stuck out her tongue, trying in vain to catch his load in her mouth.

Hot seed struck her nose and cheek, running between her breasts as it dripped down her neck and off her chin.

"Just so that everyone will know whose bitch you are," he said as he ejaculated, his cum spraying her upper lip, pouring across his knuckles and landing on her stomach. He knew she liked to wash herself after getting cummed on, regardless of who was watching.

"Asshole," Tannah thought as she walked naked down the road to the spring where everyone bathed. Balter's wet orgasm clung to her skin, painting the bridge of her nose and the sides of her face.

Just about all of her men had seen her naked and some of them had seen her having sex. Walking nude from her tent, splashed with her husband's cum only drew a few curious gazes.

She heard the usual amount of snickering as she ran warm water over her breasts and pulled globs of stuff out of her hair.

After drying herself she returned to her tent and went through her usual morning routine, stretching her muscles and dressing up in her leathers. After a round of drills Tannah saw Balter wave her over. He was on his horse with his bags hanging from the saddle, ready to depart again.

"You're leaving already?" she asked, approaching his horse.

"I have more business in Aumtgrist, and Lord Zeirnen has been begging me to sup at his court," he said as Tannah walked up next to him and put a hand on his thigh. A part of her wished that she had stayed awake and enjoyed him longer the previous night.

"I'm leaving Aretta with you," he said, "as well as this ..." he reached out to hand her a long wooden box with ornate carvings on its lid. Tannah opened it and saw an ivory carved penis with leather straps folded neatly beside it. She frowned at the gift, unsure why he was giving it to her now.

"It's molded based on my own cock," he said with a grin. Tannah tried to imagine him finding a sculptor who was willing to get him hard to take his measurements. "It was expensive," he said.

"I'm still going to fuck Beustalar while you're gone," Tannah told him with a smirk. Balter laughed.

"Do what you have to Tannah," he chuckled, pulling at the reins. "Remember, if you don't see me in a month I'm in someone's dungeon, I'll be back once Aretta is done bleeding." Tannah frowned again as he turned his horse around.

She held the boxed cock under her arm while she watched him ride away, wondering if this really would be the last time she would see him.

Tannah returned to her tent and found Aretta almost fully clothed, something she had rarely seen. She stood up upon seeing Tannah and came to greet her.

"Do you need anything my mistress?" she asked. Tannah sat the box on the table with her sword and bow and then faced Aretta. She looked at the girl wearing a pretty blue shawl wrapped around her waist like a dress, her tits exposed as usual, the tasseled hem of her outfit jangling as she moved.

"Don't call me mistress," she said with a sneer of distaste, her gaze travelling down the woman's thigh to her pale feet. She thought she noticed a red stain on the inside of her ankle.

"Just make yourself comfortable until you're done bleeding," Tannah said. Aretta's gaze fell and she blushed a little, then nodded curtly. She sat down while Tannah gathered her quiver and bow.

"Do you mind if I go with you?" she asked, sounding a little frantic.

"I'm going hunting," Tannah laughed.

"... And I want to join you," Aretta responded. Tannah paused, looking the girl up and down with one eyebrow raised. Tannah was fairly relaxed with most whores but she was still unsure about Aretta.

"She could be an assassin hired by one of Hanmer's vassals," Tannah considered. "A hunting trip would be an excellent opportunity to kill me and escape, and I'm sure those muscles aren't there simply to attract Balter's gaze." Tannah put a hand on her chin and thought about Aretta's request. "She might even be strong enough to overpower me if we were close."

"It's okay if you don't want to, missus Tannah," she said. "I can remain here if ..."

"No, it's alright," Tannah interrupted, "get naked and meet me outside."

Two minutes later as Tannah was busy checking her saddle bags and tying everything down she saw Aretta emerge from the tent, completely nude.

Tannah walked close to her and put a hand on her cunt. Aretta gasped in surprise as Tannah's cold hand cupped her womanhood. She stroked the opening of her sex briefly, wetting her fingertips with her blood and looking her in the eyes as she curled her fingers inside of her.

Tannah probed for any kind of object that might conceal a blade, however small. Not finding anything she took her hand away from the girl's pussy and turned to see Beustalar and her other hunting partner watching her keenly.

Aretta watched nervously as Tannah circled around behind her and placed the same hand on her ass.

"One more and then you're clear," Tannah told her, running the wet fingers between her crack, slicking her butthole with the woman's blood before hooking both of them up her tight asshole.

"Hhahh," Aretta gasped as Tannah felt around inside her, her butthole clenching around her knuckles. Once again Tannah found nothing and drew her fingers out. She went to her saddle and tossed Aretta a set of clothes.

"Just a precaution," she told her, "put those on, and stay within view or I'll need to check you again." Aretta unfolded the tunic and trousers she'd been given and dressed herself while Tannah mounted her horse.

Aretta sat in the saddle behind Beustalar while they rode out together. They traveled up to a lookout above a small valley where Tannah released Aldaloon and the four of them sat down as they waited for the bird, keeping a lookout for signs of larger game while he circled the trees.

The blonde woman remained quiet as Tannah chatted and laughed with her two companions, Beustalar and a smaller man. The short, wiry one was Gerhas, an archer who was said to be a masterful aim with any kind of bow.