Tannah the Warlord Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I heard a rumor that your man has been feasting with the king," Gerhas said.

"Just as long as you tell me the rumors and no-one else Gerhas," Tannah warned, "He's been pulling some strings at court. I can't guarantee we'll get anything other than our initial retainer before the year is up." There was a brief silence.

"... But ..." Tannah went on after a few seconds, causing Gerhas and the large man to perk up.

"But?" Beustalar echoed. Tannah chuckled.

"There's been some trouble along the roads, between here and the capital," she said. "Unless Balter fucks this up we may get a big assignment, assuming we can beat a bunch of highwaymen," she continued.

"Hah!" Beustalar responded.

"We'll crush them general," Gerhas said, calmly brushing blonde curls away from his eyes and smiling, "that's what Beustalar meant to say in his ogre speech."

"What?!" the big man growled, gripping the handle of his battle axe.

"Oh, you understood that? I'm sorry I thought your type communicated entirely through grunts," Gerhas taunted.

"I'll slice you in half if you speak again boy!" the big man threatened.

"Only if you can hit me," Gerhas teased. Beustalar glanced at Tannah and then back at Gerhas, narrowing his eyes at the tall slender man. He let out a low growl as he removed his hand from his weapon.

"That's what I thought, you shouldn't make hollow threats Beustalar," Gerhas said, turning to look out at the trees again. Tannah looked at Aretta and saw her watching the two men calmly.

"Go easy on Beustalar Gerhas, he's still new," Tannah said, drawing an angry glare from the big man. Tannah smiled mischievously as he fumed beside her.

"I don't have to take this," he grumped, rising from his seat and storming off.

"Try not to go far," Tannah ordered.

"I'm only off to take a piss," he answered back. Tannah watched him leave, undressing him with her eyes as he moved down the path.

"Wait ... there," Gerhas said, standing up. Tannah turned and looked out at the distant trees where Gerhas was pointing. She stared quietly for some seconds before noticing the slight sway to the tops of several smaller trees.

Tannah stood up and retrieved her bow from the saddle. From their lookout Tannah could see a stream moving along the valley bed where there was less tree cover, a popular drinking place for deer.

"There it is again, probably a buck scraping its antlers," Gerhas posited. Tannah nodded in agreement and motioned for him to follow.

They crept down a steep decline, nimbly avoiding the patches of skree that could alert their prey. They crouched in the bushes with bow and arrow in hand, watching, waiting until the beast finally showed itself, moving across the rocky sand to drink from the stream.

Tannah and Gerhas looked at each other and nodded in silent confirmation, then they notched their shafts and took aim. Gerhas took a deep breath and loosed an arrow just as his target lowered its mouth to the clear flowing water.

Usually when on the hunt Tannah and her party would all take their shots at once, but this time she waited. Gerhas' arrow struck the creature, causing it to tense its muscles and squeal. The buck raised its head and Tannah took her shot. The missile flew and the animal went silent.

Tannah lowered her bow and exhaled as the buck took two faltering steps and then laid down on its knees, ready to expire, her arrow protruding from its eye.

"Lucky shot," Gerhas said with a smirk. Tannah shrugged casually in response, then the two of them moved out of the bushes to retrieve their kill. They had just removed their arrows from its body when Aretta and Beustalar emerged into the clearing together.

"I'm away for less than a minute and the girl tells me you've already shot something," Beustalar said, a look of tired annoyance on his face.

"... And you didn't bring a rope?" Tannah laughed, "as big as you are Beustalar I doubt you could carry this creature up that hill by yourself." Beustalar stared at Tannah, his cheeks turning slightly red.

Tannah looked at Gerhas and saw him shaking his head and laughing quietly.

"Tannah," Beustalar said, his tone measured. "If there's any way I can be of use to you on this trek, please let me know now before I return to my horse and ride back to camp in shame," he growled.

Tannah placed her hands on her hips and looked him up and down.

"Well ..." she responded.

"Ahhh ahhhh ahhh!" Tannah squealed as Beustalar took her in the bushes, his rough, broad hands nearly encircling her waist, his thrusts making her bones shake. She watched Gerhas and Aretta tie the rope around the downed buck's antlers while Beustalar fucked her with savage pushes, his large balls slapping against her cunt with every hard thrust.

"Ahh ohh fuck!" she moaned as he pounded her drooling pussy, the sides of his cock slick with her juices. He had a pretty big penis, though Tannah was a little disappointed that it was only slightly larger than Balter's.

"That man doesn't satisfy you does he," he chuckled, her ass and tits shaking as his naked hips beat soundly against her butt. Tannah giggled at his presumption, then cried out shrilly as he rammed his shaft deep into her cunt.

"I knew it, you're too much woman for that little dandy," he said, the head of his penis fat with arousal as it surged up her wet pussy. Tannah put a hand between her thighs and stroked her sex. She felt her labia spread naturally around Beustalar's thick erection, exposing her stiffened clitoris to the cool outside air.

"Ahhh just be quiet and fuck me," she moaned, masturbating intensely, seeing Aretta and Gerhas glance over at her while she blushed, bent over with her tits out and her pants around her ankles.

"Well ... I guess Gerhas is going to see my orgasm face today," she shuddered, her clitoris throbbing between her fingers, Beustalar's balls bumping against her knuckles. He laughed boisterously, driving his penis into her with swift hard shoves while they both watched in silence.

"Ahhhh ahhhhh ..." Tannah groaned, her face turning bright red, her mouth open in a quiet scream as she came. Her climax radiated up from her groin sending chills throughout her whole body, Beustalar's cock bulging at its tip as he thrust it up her cunt.

She heard him inhale sharply and his pushes began to falter. He backed away, his member sliding out of her. Tannah whipped around and knelt before him, her mouth open to catch his load.

"Ahhhh," she sighed as Beustalar placed his cock on her tongue. Tannah watched him stroke himself, anticipating the flood of his orgasm with one hand between her legs, her wet fingers curling in and out of her sex.

"Nnnhh ahhhh ahhh," Beustalar groaned as thick cum poured from the tip of his penis, dribbling down Tannah's chin and into her mouth. "Ahhh!" he moaned as he came, a powerful stream of his seed striking Tannah's palate and splashing across her upper lip.

Tannah looked up at him, clutching her breast and rocking her hips while fingering her open pussy, seeing Beustalar's face and body muscles tense up as he climaxed. She felt her orgasm begin to subside as he squirted his load between her lips, dropping hot globs of it onto her tongue while his hand moved briskly along his shaft.

She put her lips against the tip of his penis and let them slide slowly around its bell, gliding along his length until she held its throbbing bulb against the back of her throat. He continued to ejaculate as she bobbed her head, his cum pooling around his cock and coating the inside of her mouth.

"Mmm," Tannah hummed, sucking his salty orgasm off of his shaft as she drew back, swallowing it all in one watery gulp.

"His seed tastes like ale and venison," she decided as she wiped her lips.

When her and Beustalar emerged from the brush she saw Gerhas on the ground with Aretta standing over him. It wasn't until she got closer that she could see the blood trailing down his face.

Tannah looked at him, holding his nose, his eye nearly swollen shut, bleeding from his lip and nostrils.

"What happened?" Tannah asked, kneeling in front of Gerhas.

"Your' ... new pet ..." he began.

"He assumed I was here to please him," Aretta interjected. Tannah looked up at Aretta, then she looked back at Gerhas. Gerhas' gaze fell and he was silent.

"Well, normally I'd discipline you Gerhas but it looks like you've already gotten what you deserve," she said, standing up and offering him a hand. She helped him to his feet and wiped the blood on her trousers. She looked back at Aretta and saw her back away as he stood, following his every move with her eyes.

"One more thing," Tannah said, glancing back at Gerhas, seeing only one eye as he covered the other side of his face with his palm. "If you ever do anything like this again to a friend or enemy I'll cut your cock off and make you eat it."

They returned to camp and Tannah skinned and gutted the buck along with the few critters brought back by Aldaloon. To her surprise Aretta offered to help with the work. She refused the offer of course, not wanting her bed mate to smell like a tannery at the end of the night.

Tannah thought about Gerhas while she scraped the fat. He left the castle guard at Aumtgrist to work for Tannah, he was a seasoned veteran who fought for Hanmer in the east, and yet, Aretta didn't even have a bruise on her after their confrontation.

When she went to bed that night Aretta took off her clothes and laid down beside her, getting close, her hands exploring Tannah's nude body beneath the covers. Tannah thought about having her. She didn't want to lick the girl's cunt while she was still bleeding but she might still enjoy some of her warmth before she went to sleep.

"No," she thought, "something is strange about her, and I can't tell what it is quite yet. I doubt she'll try to kill me, she's had several opportunities already despite my best efforts. Either way I need to talk to Balter about bringing whores into my camp."

"Don't worry about it Aretta," Tannah told her as she kissed Tannah's neck and put her fingers in Tannah's bush. "Take the night off, you've earned it."

The next morning Aretta was awake and sitting mostly naked at the table by the time Tannah opened her eyes.

"Good morning my ..." she said, "good morning Tannah," she continued before taking a sip from a cup she had in front of her. She rose from her seat and walked over. laying down beside Tannah and reaching beneath the sheets to caress her body.

"It's a cold day out," she said, "I would get dressed but I don't know what you want me to wear today." Tannah narrowed her eyes at the woman, looking down at her breasts, her areolas scrunched up from the cool air.

Tannah threw the covers over her body and rolled lazily on top of her, feeling her cold skin against her thighs and chest, her nipples softening as she warmed them with her palms. Tannah kissed her and she kissed back, slipping her tongue into Tannah's mouth, shivering gently beneath her while their lips moved together.

Tannah's pussy grew moist as she petted Aretta's feminine body and tasted her saliva. She was ready to fuck but she knew she wouldn't have time before drills. Still, she liked being a little turned-on while she instructed. Nothing motivated a bunch of horny men like the smell of their general's cunt through the fabric of her trousers.

"Mmmm," Tannah moaned as their tongues intertwined, rubbing her wet sex against Aretta's thigh, tracing her arousal up the girl's leg. "You really gave Gerhas a thrashing the other day," she whispered between kisses, "in just the time it took Beustalar to cum in my mouth no less, I was impressed."

Aretta blushed and looked away briefly, rocking her pelvis so that her clothed groin rode against Tannah's upper leg.

"I fought when I was a girl ... for money," she said breathily, clamping her thighs around Tannah's as they mutually humped one another. "Then I became a woman," she said, looking down and squeezing Tannah's bare butt as they embraced.

"Once I found it was easier to earn a living selling my body, that was the end of it," she explained, looking Tannah in the eyes once more. "now I only train myself to maintain my physique, because people find it exotic."

Tannah felt a smile of intrigue creep across her face as she pressed her lips to Aretta's, kissing her passionately, feeling her clitoris engorge as they rubbed together. She lifted herself reluctantly off of Aretta and tossed the covers aside, seeing her juices trailing up the woman's leg.

"Feel free to dress yourself in anything you can find," Tannah told her as she dug for a pair of underwear, her warm arousal dripping down her inner thigh.

Aretta stuck close to Tannah for most of the morning, and sat alone watching while she sparred, her body garbed in Tannah's leathers. There were some chuckles when Beustalar faced off against her on the training ground, he had a perpetual smile on his roughly shaven face. It reminded Tannah of how his lips twitched when he orgasmed.

She stood before him, the top half of her body covered in steel plates, her training sword curved like her actual weapon, clutching a small metal buckler at her side. She wrung her palm against the strap feeling how the small round shield was fitted to her vambrace.

"I hear you've been doing pretty well ever since I absorbed some of that reckless energy of yours yesterday," Tannah said with a grin. The men laughed hesitantly and Tannah saw his cheeks turn slightly pink as he glanced about at the crowd.

"Trust me Tannah, I've got plenty more reckless energy for you to relieve me of if that's your game," he joked, causing more laughter from the observing mercenaries.

"Hmm, well, I guess since sucking didn't work I'll have to try beating it out of you," she retorted to a chorus of shouts and more laughter from the crowd. "But, hey, if I break a sweat then at least you'll get to see me naked later," she winked before shutting the visor of her helm and concealing her face.

Beustalar's expression turned serious just before he closed his helm. Tannah peered through the slits of her visor, seeing him take a fighting stance and raise his guard, his wooden greatsword nearly as tall as he was.

"I might actually let him fuck me again if he wins," she thought, her cunt still slick from thinking about the previous day.

Beustalar moved close and aimed the point of his training weapon at her shoulder. Tannah deflected his poke with the side of her buckler and stepped in swiftly attempting to bash him in the helm.

It rang against his cross guard as he raised it to shield his face, then he swept his blade low to parry her jab at his thigh. There was a loud clack and Beustalar laughed, knowing he had caught her weapon, bringing his greatsword over and down as their blades made contact.

Tannah turned the weapon and redirected his swing, punching out with her buckler, seeing Beustalar back away from her before she could aim another thrust under his armpit. She yanked her shield back, a maneuver that frequently worked to disarm him as he got his training sword caught between it and her arm.

This time however Beustalar lowered his point and raised his guard with a measure of caution as he stepped back.

"He's predicting me," she thought, feeling as though she'd had this exchange with him already. "Very well," she decided, stepping into his attack distance with her sword and shield at the ready.

She was at a distinct disadvantage with her weapon of choice, she knew. With Beustalar's greatsword and some calculated footwork he could easily take pokes at her from outside her reach and wait for her to make a mistake. It was only because of his aggressive attack strategy that she won bout after bout with the man.

"If he lives long enough some day I may need to pick up a pike to fight him," she considered, watching how he repositioned his guard in reaction to her movements.

Tannah thrust the point of her weapon at his exposed leg once again and then feinted around his blade as he tried to block it. Despite missing her attack he riposted and Tannah parried his thrust with the buckler, hearing the wooden sword grind across the metal while the tip of hers struck his breastplate.

"Missed," she thought, feeling the shock through her arm as it deflected off his cuirass. He hopped backwards, sweeping his weapon down to knock hers away, but Tannah pulled her sword arm back and thrust it over his guard and between his legs, striking his padded thigh.

"Auugh," he grunted from the hit. The people around them clapped, recognizing that a point had been scored. Tannah stepped back and lifted her visor.

"I didn't strike anything important did I?" she asked. Beustalar shook his head and returned to guard for another round. "Good," Tannah said, biting her lip.

They went thirteen rounds together, Beustalar winning three and Tannah winning ten. She removed her helm afterward, hearing the crisp clacking of training swords around her as she wiped sweat from her brow.

"When can I get a rematch Tannah?" Beustalar asked, following her out of the arena while two others moved in, donning their helmets. Tannah scoffed.

"You need to practice against a range of fighters," she answered, "don't focus on beating just one."

"Can I fight him?" a woman's voice asked. Tannah looked up and saw Aretta, looking cozy in Tannah's leathers. Beustalar laughed and Tannah raised an eyebrow at the notion. She looked at Beustalar and back at Aretta.

She would probably lose but it would be interesting, she decided. Beustalar frowned at Tannah.

"You aren't actually considering it ...?" Beustalar said, looking puzzled. "Was I that bad that you want me to fight the whore next?" he asked. Tannah smirked.

A few minutes later Tannah sat with the crowd watching as Aretta squared off, clad in her armor. She held a staff in both hands and Beustalar had his greatsword. There was absolute silence from the crowd of onlookers as their visors closed with metallic clinks.

Beustalar advanced lazily with his guard up, he took a poke at Aretta's shoulder and drew his point back as she batted at it with her staff, then thrust it at her again catching her under her pauldron.

"One point, Beustalar," a man called out as they reset. Tannah saw Beustalar advance again and wondered if he was being cocky or cautious as he stepped slowly into range. Suddenly, Aretta swatted his sword point wide and slammed her staff against the side of his helmet.

Beustalar raised a hand to his head looking slightly dazed by the blow and a loud thwack rang out as she struck his armpit with the other end of it. There was a murmur of astonishment as their judge called the point in Aretta's favor.

Tannah smiled as she watched the two reset again. Beustalar advanced with a little more aggression, stabbing first at Aretta's shoulder and then feinting to her leg. Aretta's staff missed his weapon but the other end smashed into his face guard. He stumbled and his attack fell short, then she struck his knee and he fell to a crouch, crying out in anguish.

"Two points Aretta, one point Beustalar," the judge cried out. Beustalar reset, looking reluctant, wringing his hands visibly around the grip of his weapon.

This time he charged at her, raising his blade and chopping downward with all of his might. Aretta raised her staff and blocked his overhead strike with a loud clack, then sidestepped as he tried to kick her in the chest. Three rapid thwacks rang out as she swatted him once in the armpit, once across the front of his breastplate and once across back of his greave, toppling him, before hopping backward.

Tannah laughed in surprise and amusement as she watched the young stick-fighter frustrate the big man.

"Three points Aretta, one point Beustalar," the judge yelled.