Tannah the Warlord Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The match ended ten to one in Aretta's favor only a few minutes later and Tannah didn't see Beustalar anywhere afterwards. She assumed he'd gone off to lick his wounds as she took Aretta back to her tent to help her out of her armor.

"So ... tell me again why you gave up fighting for whoring," Tannah asked as she loosened the straps of her gorget.

"It pays better, and bruises less," she said while Tannah lifted the pauldrons off of her shoulders and moved on to her breastplate. Tannah recalled all the years she spent as a novice swordswoman in Gavwen's band. There were days when she could barely move after training under him, and it was even worse because he would frequently force himself on her despite her soreness.

"Aretta," Tannah said, pulling the front plate away from her chest and setting it down on the table beside her.

"Yes?" Aretta said as Tannah knelt in front of her.

"I want to rewrite your contract with Balter," Tannah said.

"What? Why?" she asked, her eyes widening. "Can you even do that?"

"I control all of our accounts, I could make Balter a beggar if I chose to," Tannah explained. "You're more valuable to me as a warrior than a whore Aretta."

Aretta looked down at her lap, her eyes moving left and right as she considered the offer.

"You can't make me fight," she said, a hint of protest in her voice.

"I won't make you do anything girl," Tannah responded, "but I'm offering you a better deal. You can keep what you have now or you can join my company and earn twice as much." Aretta remained silent for a moment.

Then she gripped Tannah by the shoulders and kissed her. Her lips pressed hard against Tannah's and remained there for a long time.

Eventually the girl's slender tongue slid into Tannah's mouth and they moved together, kissing passionately, until they were on the floor together, Aretta on top, running her fingers through Tannah's dark hair, her breaths tickling her cheek.

"Ahh," Tannah gasped as the girl thrust her hips, rubbing her mons against Tannah's groin as if she had a cock. "You ... don't need to do this," Tannah shuddered, wrapping her legs around Aretta, her womanhood already moist as the girl kissed her neck.

"I want to," Aretta sighed, rocking her pelvis, rubbing her pubic bone against Tannah's wet cunt. Tannah could feel her underwear clinging to her pussy as her arousal soaked through two layers of fabric, her nipples erect against the inside of her tunic and her tits pressed flat by Aretta's bosom.

"Ahhh ahhhh," Tannah moaned, clinging to the girl, fully clothed, her clitoris stiff against the seam of her panties. She reached down the back of Aretta's pants and squeezed her butt while the girl laid between her thighs, thrusting.

Aretta's lips muffled Tannah's cries, their mouths locked together. Aretta's tongue moved across Tannah's palate and she felt her breasts becoming moist with sweat as the woman pressed against her and made lustful humping motions between her legs.

"Mmmm," Tannah whined as Aretta's hands moved across her shoulders and down her arms, her ass muscles clenching tightly as their groins rubbed together.

They clasped hands while Aretta rocked her pelvis and Tannah writhed beneath the strong woman, gasping through her nose, her legs spread, her heels digging into Aretta's calves while their tongues intertwined.

Tannah's joints quivered, her clitoris hard and her underwear wet. Her face and chest burned from the warmth of Aretta's body as she was crushed beneath the woman's weight, tasting her saliva, her palms sweating.

"Mmmm mmmmmh mhhhhmm!" Tannah whined through her nose as she came abruptly, a hot explosion of pleasure that made her whole body tense up. "Mmmhhm hmm hmm!" she moaned, cumming in her pants, her thighs tight around Aretta's hips and her crotch drenched.

"Ahhh," Tannah gasped when their mouths finally came apart. "Gods ... Aretta ..." she sighed, her body still trembling from her orgasm. Aretta crawled backward, going down between Tannah's legs and pressing her face against her wet groin.

"Ahhh!" Tannah squeaked as the woman bit gently at her cunt through the damp fabric of her trousers. Tannah felt cold air across her sex as Aretta inhaled deeply, sucking in the scent of her pussy through her soaked crotch.

Her fingers curled under the waistband of Tannah's trousers and she began tugging them down. Tannah laid back as Aretta removed her pants, the smell of her womanhood wafting up at her as she yanked them off her legs.

"Ohhh," Tannah shuddered as Aretta surrounded her pussy with her mouth, licking the opening of her sex and sucking her minora. Tannah put her hands on Aretta's head and rocked her hips gently, sighing as the tip of Aretta's nose disappeared in her bush.

She gazed into Aretta's pale blue eyes, smiling serenely, the woman's chin and lips concealed by the dark mane above her cunt. Tannah put her feet on Aretta's hips and let them rest there, gasping softly while the woman devoured her nectar.

Despite having an orgasm only moments earlier Tannah didn't want to stop. She wanted to give herself fully to the strong girl, to become her plaything until her needs were fulfilled.

"Ahhh," she gasped as Aretta ran her tongue across the opening of her vagina and sucked her erect clitoris. It had been a long time since another woman touched her for anything other than gold Tannah realized as she peered down between her legs at the gorgeous blonde, her lips slimy with Tannah's arousal, her breaths hot against her bare sex.

"Mmm," Tannah moaned, lifting her butt off the furs, clinging to Aretta's scalp, rubbing her cunt against the woman's slick mouth. "Ahhh," she squealed, putting one hand down beside her, gripping at the blankets, her other hand on the back of Aretta's head. "Oooh, you're so good at that," Tannah shivered, feeling her clitoris throb between Aretta's lips.

Aretta lifted her head from Tannah's cunt and licked her lips clean. She sat up slowly, a grin spreading across her face as she reached into her trousers. Tannah recognized the ivory shaft of the fake penis Balter had gifted her as Aretta pulled it out of her pants.

"Ohh, yes, put it in me Aretta," Tannah sighed as the woman climbed on top of her, sliding her hands up Tannah's tunic and over her breasts while Tannah spread her legs and waited for the thrust of her cock. The cold stone head touched her pussy and Tannah gasped as her minora parted smoothly around its thick head.

"Ahhh," Tannah moaned as Aretta's penis slid up her cunt, her womanhood slick around its polished girth. Aretta's lips touched Tannah's and she tasted her own sweet arousal on the woman's palate.

"Mmm," Tannah squeaked as Aretta squeezed her breasts and thrust her firm, fake cock into her, pulling it back and driving it in again with an indulgent push of her hips. "Mmmmhmm," Tannah sighed through her nose, her legs spread, her thighs tightening around Aretta's waist as the strong woman fucked her slowly.

Tannah sucked her juices off of Aretta's tongue while their mouths stayed locked together, Aretta's pelvis surging gently, forcing her stony length all the way inside her.

"Mmmmhhmm," Tannah gasped as Aretta thrust her penis as deep as it would go. Tannah felt her nipples become completely firm against Aretta's palms as the girl had her. "Mmahhh!" Tannah moaned when their lips finally came apart, her joints quivering with every shove of Aretta's pelvis.

"I figured you would like being fucked with your husband's cock," Aretta whispered, her hands on Tannah's breasts, her cheeks red as she laid between Tannah's legs shoving the slick object up to its sculpted balls in her wet pussy.

"You were correct," Tannah said with a smile, vaguely recognizing the shape of Balter's member inside her, feeling its fat tip slide up close to her cervix. "How do you like it?" Tannah asked, curling her toes and digging her heels into Aretta's thighs.

"I should ask you that," Aretta purred, thrusting her hips, her shaft slippery between Tannah's minora, hot moisture dripping across Tannah's asshole as it slid into her.

"I'm enjoying it," Tannah sighed, her hands moving up the back of Aretta's tunic while the woman massaged her breasts and fucked her. "Did you humiliate Beustalar today just to win my attention?" Tannah asked. Aretta grinned and bit her lip, looking slightly sheepish.

"You could have just asked to have me Aretta," Tannah giggled, feeling the wet head of Aretta's cock glide up her pussy with every sensuous push of her hips, its whole length lubricated with her arousal.

"But it wouldn't have been as fun," Aretta laughed, her palms sweating as she groped Tannah's breasts. "I won you from him," she admitted, kissing Tannah's upper lip, "something won is always more fun to enjoy than something given."

Tannah smiled as their mouths came together again. She both hated and loved being treated like a prize. It made her feel like an object, but it also made her wet.

"Help me win at war and my pussy is yours," Tannah whispered between touches of Aretta's lips, her clitoris firm and her juices flowing thick across Aretta's shaft.

"Does that make you a whore to the goddess of battle I wonder?" Aretta asked, licking the corner of Tannah's mouth as she drove her cock deep.

"It makes me a whore to you," Tannah answered with a grin. "What do you think of it girl? You get paid more money, and you get to have me however you like," she said softly, slipping her tongue between the girl's lips, caressing the roof of her mouth with the tip of it. Her nipples stood erect between Aretta's slender digits as the woman thrust her slick penis inside her.

"Mmm," she moaned as they shared a long kiss, Aretta's pushes giving her goosebumps, her fingernails digging into her back and her knees shaking. Then Aretta sat up, her palms planted firmly against Tannah's tits, squeezing them gently as she looked down at her hairy sex.

Tannah grabbed the bottom of her tunic and pulled it up over Aretta's hands, exposing her supple breasts squished between Aretta's fingers. Aretta smiled as she played with Tannah's body, pinching her nipples and caressing her areolas, thrusting her pale shaft up Tannah's cunt and admiring how her labia parted around it.

She reminded Tannah of a man experiencing sex for the first time, the way she stared, the way she groped, her touches lingering as she enjoyed the feel of bare flesh against her finger tips.

Aretta reached under Tannah's legs, slipping her hands beneath her back and scooping her up. Tannah gasped, her calves against Aretta's forearms. She hooked her arms around Aretta's blonde head as the woman lifted her off the bedding and stood up.

"Ahhh ahhh ahhhh!" Tannah squealed as Aretta held her off the ground and pounded her cunt. Tannah's cheeks burned as she felt her thighs beat against the woman's clothed lap, her wet cock sliding between Tannah's minora and sending shivers up her spine.

"Ahhh, oh by the gods!" Tannah moaned, feeling the leather harness bump against her pussy as the smooth phallus filled her vagina. "Ohh, fuck me Aretta, yes!" Tannah gasped, her clitoris firm, her juices flowing along the sides of Aretta's cock and dripping down her butt. For the first time Tannah felt like a woman in another woman's arms she realized as the head of Aretta's member slid deep inside of her.

"You like when I fuck you this way huh?" Aretta said, panting while she rammed her length into Tannah over and over.

"Mmmhmmm," Tannah sighed, nodding her head and blushing, her tits twirling and smacking together, her ass jiggling from the beat of Aretta's pelvis. Tannah hung on to Aretta, biting her bottom lip and whimpering while she took her cock. Then, suddenly she felt something well up within her.

"Ohhh, Aretta ... you're making me cum," Tannah squealed, her clitoris erect and wet, her cunt sliding smoothly down Aretta's shaft, pressing against her balls with each clap of her hips. "Ahhh ohh, you're amazing," Tannah shuddered, her second orgasm creeping up from her groin and crawling down her limbs, her nipples erect, her thighs moist.

"Ohh fuck me," Tannah whined, her knees trembling as she came on Aretta's cock, the shocks of climax faint but deep, tickling their way up her spine. Tannah gasped and twisted in Aretta's embrace, feeling the slick phallus bend and slide up her pussy as she squirmed in place.

Aretta knelt slowly, setting Tannah in her lap as she sat down, her neck and forehead glistening with sweat. They stared at each other for over a minute as Tannah's orgasm faded, her cunt tight around the base of Aretta's shaft, its head solid within her.

"That was ..." Tannah gasped, reaching out to touch Aretta's face.

"I haven't even gotten anything yet and already I'm having so much fun," Aretta giggled.

"I ..." Tannah said weakly, running her fingers through Aretta's blonde hair.

"Speechless?" Aretta asked, grasping Tannah's naked breasts, stroking their gentle curves as Tannah's chest expanded with every breath. "Focus, let your lips talk," she said with a grin, "what is it you want to say?"

Tannah answered her with a kiss.