Tannah the Warlord Pt. 02

Story Info
Tannah's new lover adapts to a life of violence.
20.1k words
4.47
4.2k
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/25/2023
Created 03/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yembrose
yembrose
125 Followers

WARNING! VIOLENCE AND GORE!

**********

Aretta watched her opponent step cautiously toward her, his shield raised, his training sword pointed at her cheek. She thrust the tip of her wooden greatsword at his exposed armpit but her enemy knocked it away with his shield.

She took a step backward as he lunged with the point of his weapon, and deflected the attack with her cross guard. This blade was still new to Aretta. She was accustomed to fighting with street weapons, sticks and knives that were small enough to conceal. Now she was training for war. Her opponents would be armored, possibly mounted, and ready for lethal combat at any range.

She swung the blunt edge of her weapon at her enemy's head, hoping to catch the top of his helmet above his shield. Instead her sword skidded off the top of it as he raised the wooden diamond to protect himself.

"Ahhg," Aretta groaned, feeling her opponent's weapon strike her thigh. Aretta lowered her guard, mentally cursing Tannah's name for making her wield this thing as her and her training partner reset.

When she was finished sparring Aretta had one of the men help remove her armor, then stripped herself naked to bathe with the others. The men stared at her body as she splashed spring water over her breasts, some of them becoming aroused as they watched.

Aretta tried not to look at their erect penises swaying between their legs as she ran her wet fingers through her bush. She sat back in the steamy waters and massaged her aching shoulders, dreading her return to the training yard the next morning.

Aretta wanted a back rub more than anything but she knew better than to ask a hard-cocked man for it. After a long soak Aretta stepped out of the warm pool and dried herself off, seeing them stare at her exposed cunt as she bent forward to dry her ankles.

Aretta went back to her tent. She went inside and dressed herself, pulling her strap-on harness up around her hips before putting her legs through her trousers.

She wore the thing everywhere ever since Tannah became her girlfriend. The woman was insatiable and the sex was often spontaneous. She could be sewing a tear in her leathers or tending to a cut on her leg and Tannah would suddenly creep up between her thighs, pull the phallus out, and be ready to fuck.

Just the smell of Tannah's pussy was enough to make Aretta horny though. She came in her pants once just from watching the woman's dark haired cunt slide down her shaft again and again. It felt good to have a penis she decided, a part of her wishing she could feel what Tannah's husband felt.

Aretta felt a strong hand on her shoulder and gasped.

"Oh, by the gods Tannah ..." she swore, turning her head and seeing her dark haired lover pulling her into an embrace, burying her face in the crook of her neck and inhaling the smell of her body.

"Did I scare you?" she asked, placing a kiss on Aretta's cheek and another on her mouth as Aretta twisted to face her girlfriend.

"Damn you," Aretta growled between touches of Tannah's soft lips. "I'm still mad at you Tannah," she said, feeling her hand travel downward and her fingertips slip under the harness of her strap-on.

"Oh? What for?" Tannah whispered, her breaths tickling Aretta's face as she reached into her pants and cupped her naked cunt.

"For talking me into this crap," she griped, feeling Tannah's middle finger stroke the opening of her womanhood, spreading her juices along the furrow of her sex. "I haven't been this sore in years, and why can't I learn to use a spear or something more like a staff?"

"Is the greatsword not working for you?" Tannah asked, curling her digits into Aretta's pussy and making her shudder as she drew them back across her stiffening clitoris.

"Ahhh," Aretta sighed as Tannah's slender fingers slid up her cunt. "I ... not exactly," she answered, surprised and distracted by how wet she was. "I think ... I think I'd be quite good with a ... uhhh," she moaned as Tannah stroked the slick flesh between her labia.

"With a spear?" Tannah said, finishing Aretta's sentence. Aretta nodded, feeling her cheeks burn and gripping the back of Tannah's neck as she rode her palm. "Very well, if that's what you want to use you're welcome to," she said, thrusting her pelvic bone up against Aretta's butt while fingering her pussy.

"Ahhh ahhhhh," Aretta moaned, her knees trembling while Tannah's hand moved between her legs, her other hand sliding up her tunic and surrounding her left breast. She felt her frustration begin to fade away, rocking her hips, her minora parting around Tannah's knuckles as the woman's wet fingers slid up her cunt.

"You must have had a long day, you seem pretty horny," Tannah whispered, dragging her slippery fingers along the valley of Aretta's sex, spreading her labia and pinching her erect clitoris gently between them. "So how do you wanna fuck me?" Tannah asked, her mons pushing up against Aretta's tailbone, her fingernails scratching painlessly against the opening of Aretta's pussy as they curled into her.

"Do you want to punish me for making you fight?" she asked, her lips warm against Aretta's earlobe as she pinched and squished her breast. "You could stick it in my ass," Tannah suggested, caressing the inside of Aretta's vagina with the tips of her fingers.

"Hahhahh," Aretta shuddered, her nipples firm as Tannah groped her chest, her juices flowing abundantly across Tannah's palm. Aretta felt her clitoris throb with arousal as Tannah stroked its hood with two slimy digits. She noticed the smell of her own arousal rising from her pants as Tannah's wrist moved between her waistband and stomach.

Aretta pulled Tannah's hand out of her trousers and put it to her mouth as she turned around to face her, surrounding Tannah's middle finger with her lips and sucking it clean. Tannah smiled as she watched Aretta eat her own nectar. She slipped a hand up the front of Aretta's tunic and massaged her right breast while Aretta tasted herself.

"Well, bend over," Aretta demanded. Tannah bit her lip and obliged, turning around and untying her pants while Aretta reached down and picked up the smooth ivory phallus. She fastened it in place so that it protruded from the front of her harness, sitting atop her mons the way a real penis would.

Tannah's trousers fell around her ankles and when she leaned forward to drag her panties down her legs Aretta knelt, grabbing her from behind and putting her mouth against the opening of her exposed cunt.

"Hhah," Tannah shuddered as Aretta licked between her minora, the tip of her nose touching the woman's asshole.

"Was I made to love girls I wonder?" Aretta asked herself as she ran her tongue along the slick crevice of Tannah's sex, tracing the rim of her vagina with its tip and loving the sweet taste of her dew. She hadn't told Tannah that she was the first woman she had ever been with yet.

Before her, Aretta rarely enjoyed sex, either because whoring had dulled her interest in it, or because none of her previous lovers had ever given her an orgasm. She loved eating pussy, she decided as she sucked Tannah's minora into her mouth, letting her sweet slime cover her lips and cling to her palate.

"Mmmhmm," Aretta hummed as she pushed her tongue inside, burying her face in Tannah's ass while she licked the walls of her cunt.

"Ahhh ohh, Aretta yes!" Tannah whined as Aretta gripped her by the thighs, her mouth pressed against her groin and her tongue sliding up her pussy. "Ahhh," Tannah sighed when Aretta backed away from her wet womanhood and stood up, taking her by the hips and rubbing the head of her cock between the folds of Tannah's sex.

"Ohhh yes," Tannah moaned as her labia parted around Aretta's smooth phallus. "Ahhh!" she gasped when Aretta thrust her shaft all the way into her, grinding her pelvis against Tannah's groin.

Aretta took her hands away from Tannah's butt to pull her tunic up over her head, letting her penis soak in her lover's juices. Tannah swayed forward and back, gently riding her shaft while Aretta removed her top, allowing her pale tits to drop free.

With her breasts exposed and her trousers down Aretta took her girlfriend by the pelvis and began pounding her cunt.

"Ahh ..." Tannah moaned over the sound of Aretta's hips slapping against her ass, her butt cheeks rippling with every thrust. Aretta gazed down at Tannah's butthole as she fucked her, and felt her clitoris bulge as she watched her penis slide up her lover's pussy.

"Ahhh ahhhh ohh fuck me Aretta!" she growled, gripping her knees as she took Aretta's cock. Aretta took a hand away from her hips and struck Tannah's ass with her palm, producing a crisp smack. "Ohh!" Tannah squealed as Aretta spanked her, raising goosebumps along her back.

"General?" a man's voice said as the tent flap flew open. Aretta paused to look at the interloper, her hands on Tannah's butt and her shaft thrust up her cunt. "Uhh, sorry ... sir Balter has returned from court and said he has urgent news," he spoke, squirming as he tried to look only at Tannah's blushing face.

"Tell him I'll be up at the main tent once I'm done," she gasped, reaching between her legs and masturbating as she swayed against Aretta's lap, letting her pussy glide down Aretta's slick phallus.

"Yes ma'am," he answered, bowing curtly and glancing one last time at Aretta's naked breasts before turning to leave.

"Well? Keep fucking me," Tannah demanded, looking over her shoulder at Aretta, her face red, her fingers forking around Aretta's cock as she stroked her sex. Aretta smirked and bit her lip as she resumed, taking Tannah with hard rapid thrusts.

"Ahhh ahhh ahhhh ohhh yes!" Tannah moaned as Aretta drove her ivory length between the woman's pink labia. She felt her arousal trickle down the inside of her leg as she watched Tannah's juices coat her shaft.

Aretta pulled out of her and gripped the base of her penis, rubbing its head against Tannah's butthole, smearing it with her arousal before pushing it slowly up her ass.

"Ahh ... nnnnnhhh," Tannah groaned, her opening straining as it slipped tightly around the bell of Aretta's cock. Aretta recalled all the times Balter had fucked her this way as she pushed the polished shaft through her lover's narrow asshole.

"Ahhh," Tannah squeaked, her butt cheeks parted around its girth and pressing against Aretta's lap. Aretta felt a strand of her arousal drip from her cunt and stick to her ankle as she drew her penis back for another shove, letting it slide smoothly up Tannah's butt, until its artfully crafted balls touched her skin.

Aretta's clitoris was so hard she could feel it rub against the harness as she fucked. The leather device covered only her pubic bone and left her backside and womanhood exposed. It was a feature Aretta was pleased with. If it hugged against her sex the way a pair of underwear did she would destroy the thing with her juices while her and Tannah made love.

"Ohhh ... ohhh fuck," Tannah cursed, touching her cunt as Aretta's hips moved forward and back, driving the slick phallus up her arse. "Ahhh!" she squealed as Aretta slapped her again. "Ooooh ... harder," she sighed. Aretta giggled and gave her a good open-palmed slap, seeing her rear-end jiggle.

Aretta caressed Tannah's naked bottom with both hands while thrusting her penis between her cheeks, watching her lover's asshole slide down her shaft. Aretta wished she could feel it, her cock inside of Tannah. She wanted to experience the sensation of having her member shoved up to its balls in Tannah's warm wet cunt or mouth.

She spread Tannah's butt cheeks with her hands while thrusting slowly, seeing the finely crafted details on her pale shaft disappear as she pushed it inside. Tannah shuddered and masturbated while she took the stony phallus, her butthole clenching tightly around its hard girth as Aretta fucked her.

"Ahhh ahhhh," Tannah gasped to the rhythm of Aretta's hips ramming gently against her. Aretta caressed Tannah's lower back and thighs while watching her butt shake, then suddenly the tent flap flew open again.

"Hah, thought I'd find you two together," Balter said as both of them turned their heads to see who it was. He stepped into the room and began untying his trousers. Aretta gasped when his cold rough hands touched her bare thighs. She felt his cock rub against her slick womanhood and blushed.

Tannah's asshole slipped off the end of Aretta's phallus as she pulled away and stood up. She laid down on Aretta's bedding facing her, and smiled, spreading her legs in invitation, revealing her wet pussy and erect clitoris beneath a mane of dark hair. Aretta glanced over her shoulder at Balter, saying nothing as Tannah removed her top, exposing her shapely tits.

"He has no idea that I'm no longer his concubine," Aretta realized as she knelt between Tannah's thighs, wiping her penis clean with a rag and rubbing it between Tannah's labia. Tannah shut her eyes and moaned softly as Aretta thrust the phallus up her cunt. She spread herself across Tannah's naked body, clasping hands with her as their lips touched.

Balter caressed Aretta's exposed butt while she fucked Tannah, her hips surging gracefully, pushing her shaft up to its base in Tannah's slick sex.

"Should I tell him?" Tannah asked quietly between kisses, her breasts squishing pleasantly against Aretta's. Aretta shook her head and smiled as she put her tongue in Tannah's mouth, licking her palate and sucking her upper lip, her saliva still tasting slightly of her arousal.

"Well now, I'm sure at least one of you missed my cock," Balter laughed as he took Aretta by the hips and teased the opening of her cunt with his firm penis. "You're pretty damn wet girl," Balter said when he finally thrust his member inside her, its erect head growing with arousal as it slid into her pussy.

"Mmm," Aretta whimpered, feeling her juices completely cover Balter's shaft as he drew back for another push. He drove it into her again with a hard smack and Aretta felt her butt cheeks ripple from the impact. Her nipples grew firm as Balter took her with rapid pushes of his hips, her thick dew coating his length and clinging to his balls as they beat against her groin.

"Mmmhmm hmmm," Tannah moaned into Aretta's mouth, digging her heels into Aretta's calves while Aretta drove the phallus into her cunt. Tannah squeezed Aretta's palms and returned her kisses passionately as she took her length, angling her pelvis upward as Aretta thrust into her.

Aretta felt Balter's penis swell within her vagina as he gripped her shoulder and waist, grunting as he fucked her. She felt Tannah's tongue entwine with hers as she made lustful humping motions between the woman's legs, her cock sliding easily up her pussy.

"Mmmhhaa ahhh hahhhh," Tannah moaned as her lips slipped away from Aretta's, her moist palms travelling up Aretta's arms, cradling her head in her hands while Aretta pounded her cunt. "Ahhh ahhhh ohhh ... I think I'm cumming," Tannah whined, her thighs sweating against Aretta's hips, her fingers coursing through her blonde hair.

"Ahhh I'm definitely cumming!" Tannah gasped, squirming as Aretta's carved balls beat against her sex, her sweat slicked breasts rubbing against Aretta's chest as she climaxed. Balter grabbed Aretta's ass and gave it a firm squeeze as his wife orgasmed beneath her. "Ahhh ahhh ... hahh ahhh ..." Tannah whimpered, clinging tightly to Aretta, her mouth open wide, her brow glistening with moisture as Aretta thrust her cock deep.

Aretta felt Balter's erection throb with arousal as it slid up her pussy, his whole groin slick with her dew, slapping vigorously against her butt while he shivered in enjoyment.

"Mmmm, you like watching me please your wife don't you," Aretta sighed, looking over her shoulder at Balter as Tannah quivered in ecstasy. "Ahhh," Aretta gasped as Balter pushed his penis all the way inside her and held it there, his balls wet with her juices, squishing against her sex while his shaft swelled inside her.

Aretta felt his cock grow rock hard as he moved his hips from side to side. He let out a tremulous sigh as he enjoyed the warmth of her cunt around his fully erect manhood, his pelvis pressing firmly against her naked butt and his fingers digging into her thighs. She realized that she hadn't taken any potions to prevent a pregnancy and suddenly hoped to the gods that he wasn't about to cum.

"Alright, time to feed the bitch," Balter laughed as he pulled out of her, slapping her ass playfully as he backed away. "I'm sure she's hungry by now," he said, presenting his fully aroused penis to Tannah, its shaft still shiny with Aretta's juices.

Tannah sat up and touched her lips to the head of his erection, sucking its tip and surrounding its bell with her mouth.

"Thought so," he chuckled as Tannah bobbed her head forward and back, making soft slurping noises as she peered up at him. She wrapped a hand around the base of his member, stroking it gently as she sucked his cock.

Aretta sat up and let her phallus slip out of Tannah's cunt as she watched the woman please Balter with her mouth. She looked down at the carved ivory penis, seeing Tannah's wetness shimmer in the candle glow. It was a very skilled reproduction of Balter's. She could see nearly every vein on the real thing, bulging along his engorged shaft as it disappeared between Tannah's lips.

Aretta hoped silently that some day she would be more than just a proxy for Balter. Perhaps it was wishful thinking that caused her to take Tannah's offer in the first place. Aretta watched with envy as Tannah kissed and licked the pink head of her husband's throbbing manhood. Tannah saw her staring and grinned.

"Why don't you give this one to her," Tannah suggested, taking her hand away from his cock and letting it sway freely between his thighs as she looked up at him. Balter glanced briefly at Aretta and then frowned.

Finally he shrugged and turned toward the blonde woman, a clear bead of precum dangling from the end of his penis. Aretta gripped the base of Balter's erection as he stepped close, placing its head on her tongue, tasting his familiar sweet arousal on the underside of his shaft as he slid into her mouth.

"Mmmhh," Aretta hummed as Balter gripped her by the scalp and thrust his cock between her lips, his juices thick and slimy, flowing from his bulging head and covering her palate in seconds. "Mmmnngh," she gagged as he pushed himself into the back of her throat.

Aretta felt Tannah's fingers slip under her harness and curl into her pussy as she salivated around Balter's shaft, her mouth pressing against his balls, his pubic hairs tickling her nose. She felt goosebumps on her arms and shoulders as Tannah rubbed her wet sex, pulling back the hood of her clitoris with every stroke.

"Mmm," Aretta whined as Balter's cock slid across her tongue, her cheeks burning, her hips rocking gently while Tannah spread her labia apart and caressed the slick flesh between. "Mmmhmmm hmm hmmm!" she moaned as bolts of pleasure bagan coursing up from her groin and into her shoulders.

Aretta was so engrossed in her sudden orgasm that she only barely noticed Balter's seed squirt against the roof of her mouth. Balter grunted as he ejaculated, hot cum spraying her teeth and pooling under her tongue as she squirmed in ecstasy.

Tannah squeezed Aretta's arm and kissed her neck tenderly as she came, her clitoris hard between Tannah's slippery digits.

"Mhmm mmm hmm," Aretta sighed through her nose as Tannah reached into her cunt with her fingers, drawing her warm dew across its throbbing node, rubbing against its sheath as they slid back inside her.

"That felt intense," Tannah spoke softly, cupping Aretta's pussy in her palm, caressing the walls of her vagina with two finger tips while Balter came in her mouth. "Oooh, watching you two cum is getting me even wetter," Tannah sighed, her other hand moving down Aretta's arm and retreating between her thighs while Aretta sucked.

yembrose
yembrose
125 Followers