Tannah the Warlord Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tannah fell backward onto the table, spreading herself out beneath the strong blonde woman, her mouth wet with their combined spit as they kissed each other hungrily.

Aretta clasped hands with Tannah, pinning her to the wooden table as her hips surged forward, pushing the slippery shaft of her penis inside her while their naked breasts pressed together.

"Mmm mmm mmm!" Tannah squealed against Aretta's lips as she laid on top of her, thrusting into her cunt with forceful shoves. She embraced Aretta with both legs, her heels against the woman's naked butt. Aretta's pelvis dug into Tannah's thighs as the head of her cock slid deep into her.

Whenever Aretta took her like this, all Tannah wanted to do was give in and let the woman's lust play out. She felt her cheeks burn as Aretta had her, her blonde hair draped across Tannah's forehead and ears, her soft exhalations tickling Tannah's face.

She felt Aretta's breasts grow sticky with sweat, pressed flat against her chest as she pounded Tannah's cunt, coating her cock with Tannah's slick arousal. She paused and lifted her face away from Tannah's slowly, her cheeks pink and her lips glistening with moisture.

Aretta's hands moved down Tannah's arms and over her shoulders, covering her naked breasts as Aretta sat up between her legs. Tannah looked up at the goddess-like beauty groping her tits and thrusting into her. She blushed a shade deeper as Aretta enjoyed her nudity with eyes and fingers.

Her hands moved down Tannah's sides and up along the outsides of her thighs sending a wave of goosebumps rippling across her exposed chest.

"Ohh, I love when you take control of me," Tannah gasped, her nipples growing firm as the woman pushed her knees forward, her hands caressing Tannah's calves as they moved upward. She seized Tannah's ankles and held her legs apart, biting her lower lip and gazing at Tannah's naked form with her phallus halfway up her cunt.

"Ahhh!" Tannah moaned, gripping the edges of the table as Aretta thrust into her with a hard slap. "Ahhh mmm," she whined when the strong woman started grinding her hips from side to side, her cock buried in Tannah's hairy pussy, it's smooth stony balls smearing her dew across her groin.

Tannah's knees trembled and her clitoris throbbed. She put a hand between her legs, grasping her cunt and feeling a spike of sensation before Aretta snatched her wrist and threw it away. Tannah grinned playfully as Aretta took charge of her from the waist down, running her slender fingers through Tannah's coarse bush, gripping her by the pubic hair while she touched her sex.

"Ahhhh," Tannah sighed as Aretta rubbed the slick node with her thumb, her wet shaft pulling Tannah's minora apart as she drove it deeper, its sides slimy with Tannah's arousal.

"Ahhh ahhh!" she shrieked, her hips bucking while Aretta stroked the sensitive nub between her labia. She could feel the bulb of Aretta's penis sliding into her vagina as the woman pushed against her ass, massaging her clitoris with one slippery digit.

"Ahhh, oh by the g-ahh ... I'm gonna cum!" Tannah cried out, her feet in the air, her toes curling. "Ohhh Aretta you're making me cum!" she squealed, her hips rocking as Aretta gripped her ankle and tugged at her bush, driving her cock hard into Tannah's pussy.

Hot bolts of pleasure electrified Tannah and she clamped her thighs around Aretta's wrist, arching her back in ecstasy, her knuckles white against the edges of the table.

"Hahh ..." she groaned, craning her neck to look up at her lover, her lips parted, her face and chest burning. Aretta smiled as she watched Tannah climax, biting her on the leg gently while thrusting into her. Tannah's breasts rippled and her body shook, her clitoris firm and wet against the pad of Aretta's thumb, her pussy tight around Aretta's hard shaft.

Red in the face, Tannah sat up and pushed Aretta away weakly, feeling her cunt suck along her length as it's broad tip slipped out of her. She slid to the floor and grabbed Aretta by the hips putting her mouth around the end of the phallus and bobbing her head.

Tannah hummed as she sucked her sweet juices off of Aretta's penis, her inner thighs drenched, her arousal flowing from her gaping womanhood.

"You know I have no feeling in it right?" Aretta teased, running her fingers through Tannah's hair, watching her lips move down her shaft, coating the inside of her mouth with her own slimy cum.

"Mmmm," Tannah sighed, nodding in answer while her tongue moved along the underside of Aretta's cock, her cheeks hot with pleasure and the post-sex euphoria just beginning to set in. "Mmmahh," Tannah shivered, smiling as her mouth slipped off the tip of Aretta's ivory phallus, a thick strand of saliva connecting it to her bottom lip.

"I wanted to taste my orgasm," Tannah said, gripping the base of her penis and putting her lips against its tip, tonguing her slimy palate and stroking Aretta's shaft. "Now I wanna taste yours," Tannah sighed, hooking her fingers under the leather harness and pulling it down slowly.

The smell of Aretta's pussy filled Tannah's nostrils and made her heart race. She stared at the patch of curly blonde hair above her pink labia as she stepped out of the strap-on and moved closer.

Tannah breathed deeply as her mouth touched the wet lips of Aretta's cunt. Aretta's fingers brushed her hair away from her face as she inhaled the strong scent of her lover's groin and tasted her nectar on the tip of her tongue.

Aretta rocked her hips forward, smearing her arousal across Tannah's face while she licked the valley of slick flesh between her minora.

"Ohhh ... yessss, Tannah," Aretta shuddered, her clitoris throbbing against Tannah's upper lip. Tannah looked up and saw her girlfriend's chest shivering gently, her pink nipples firm atop her breasts and her cheeks glowing.

"Ahhh," she moaned as Tannah's tongue moved across the opening of her pussy. Her fingers dug into Tannah's scalp as Tannah kissed between her minora, working her way up and eventually surrounding her hard clitoris with her lips.

"Hhhahh," Aretta gasped, bucking her hips involuntarily just as Tannah started to suck the aroused node. Tannah grabbed Aretta's ass and squeezed it, driving her tongue up her cunt and spreading her nectar with urgent licks.

"Ohh, ohh wow Tannah," Aretta sighed, her hair swaying about her ears as she gazed down between her tits at the dark-haired woman eating her pussy. Tannah's lips found Aretta's clitoris again and she kissed it softly, feeling it engorge with every subtle touch.

"Mmm," Tannah hummed as she made circles around the erect nub with her tongue, her mouth slimy with Aretta's juices. She peered up at Aretta with her nose in her bush, her chin and cheeks moist and her saliva tasting like her.

"Ahhh, yes," Aretta gasped as Tannah put a hand on her inner thigh, teasing the opening of her sex with wet fingertips and smiling while she licked. Tannah felt her lover shiver as she pushed two fingers inside her, caressing the roof of her vagina as she drew them out, her warm arousal dripping across Tannah's knuckle and down her wrist.

"Ohhh ... gods," Aretta moaned, her clitoris throbbing against the flat of Tannah's tongue while Tannah fingered her pussy. Aretta took a deep breath and exhaled heavily as she made steady humping motions against Tannah's face, the inside of her womanhood expanding as Tannah caressed its rough walls.

Tannah leaned back, licking her lips and stroking between Aretta's minora, gathering the woman's dew, then putting her fingers in her mouth. Tannah blushed as Aretta watched her suck the sweet slime off of her digits and then lean forward to bury her face in her cunt again.

Aretta held Tannah's head in her hands and rode her mouth as she thrust two fingers between her wet labia, then a third, rubbing Aretta's slippery clitoris with her tongue as she reached into her.

"Ahhh!" Aretta cried out as Tannah fingered her deeply, tickling her cervix and sucking her flesh. Tannah felt her own arousal drip from her pussy as she listened to her lover's moans, Aretta's juices burning her lips and coating the inside of her mouth.

"Ohhhh, don't stop, I'm going to cum," Aretta sighed as Tannah ate her out, squeezing her firm butt, her knuckles and palm drenched with the girl's slippery dew. "Ahhh ahhhhh ..." Aretta gasped, her hips quaking as her orgasm took her.

Tannah felt a fresh flood of Aretta's cum trickle down her arm as her fingers surged up her cunt. She panted spasmodically while clawing at Tannah's scalp. Tannah held her mouth tight against Aretta's blonde-haired pussy while she came.

"Ahh ..." she squeaked, her face turning bright red, her clitoris swelling to full arousal between Tannah's lips, her pubic hair scratching the tip of Tanna's nose as her hips bucked. Tannah breathed in the smell of Aretta's sweating groin and sighed lustfully, hearing her climax reach its peak.

They laid naked together on the earthen floor of the big tent for some minutes afterward, letting the moisture evaporate off of their bodies.

Aretta squeezed Tannah's hand and Tannah turned to look at her girlfriend. Seeing her blue eyes between the disheveled curls of blonde hair draped across her face made Tannah smile.

Tannah clasped hands with the woman and looked back at the tent ceiling, taking a deep breath and basking in the pleasant sensations that accompanied a good afternoon fuck.

"I can't believe I'm a total leddir," Aretta said suddenly, her voice a little hoarse. Tannah turned her head and raised an eyebrow at Aretta.

"A what?" Tannah asked.

"You know, a leddir, someone who gets married and ... then only fucks girls," Aretta answered. Tannah frowned. She was familiar with the word. It was an easterner's word that translated roughly to, "locked door," most likely referring to a wife who wouldn't put out. It was an ugly word.

"Don't call yourself that," Tannah said with a sneer.

"Well, that's what I am, so ..." Aretta said, her voice monotone.

"No you're not," Tannah scoffed, turning over on her side to face Aretta. "First of all, you still like fucking men, I can see it in your face when Balter's having you, and I can taste it on your cunt afterwards." Aretta's lips tightened and her face turned slightly pink.

She looked up at the tent roof again while Tannah stared at her.

"Well, what does that make me then?" she asked, sounding distant.

"It doesn't make you anything," Tannah answered, "do you need to have a name for all the things that make you who you are? Because to me that word is just Aretta." Tannah scoffed again. She felt mildly insulted and couldn't figure out why.

"Don't use that word," Tannah told her, giving Aretta's hand a squeeze. "What brought this on anyways?" Tannah asked, confused by the change in conversation. "I know I'm not the first girl you've been with."

Aretta glanced at Tannah again, looking a little embarrassed before she looked away.

"Am I?" Tannah asked, unable to believe it. Aretta was one of the best lovers she'd ever had by her own estimation, possibly the best of all.

"When I first became a whore I was already prized by men for my appearance," Aretta explained. "Fighting in a public arena earns you fame, and I used that fame to start my business. I was hired by rich people mostly and, most rich people, if they aren't whores, are men, or wives." Aretta glanced at Tannah again, then looked past her as she reminisced.

"There were times when I was asked to perform sexually for a man's wife," she said, "or with another whore, but none of them were there to enjoy it. They were all like me, it was just an act for men to touch themselves to until they decided to stick their cocks in us." Tannah nodded in understanding.

"I never umm ..." she started, biting her lip and looking away just as Tannah's gaze met hers. Her cheeks turned a little redder. "You're the first person who's ever made me cum for real Tannah." Tannah's eyes widened. Aretta looked away, seeming ashamed to admit it.

"Nonsense," Tannah said.

"Well ... okay, other than myself obviously," Aretta corrected. "I learned to masturbate when I was quite young. Then after I started having sex I guess I just stopped expecting other people to give that to me, so I did it myself when I cared to."

"No wonder you were so weird at first," Tannah laughed. "So I was your first orgasm partner," Tannah said, a smile forcing itself on her as she thought about it. "That makes me kind of proud actually," she said, reaching out to touch Aretta's cheek.

When they finally emerged from the tent together Tannah's commanders assailed her one after the other with news about the raids.

"Mostly successful, we burned a lot of tents, injured many and took no casualties," they told her.

"But did they act scared," Tannah asked, "the fear is what's important."

One by one they rattled off numbers at her, "five kills, eighteen injuries, no casualties ... two kills, thirty injuries, no casualties ... seven kills, six injuries, one casualty ..."

By the end of the evening her whole camp was in celebration. They drank and sang around a fire pit as the night wore on, the massive flame just outside of Bristelkeer's walls sending a clear signal to the invaders. Tannah's company was here and they would not be chased off easily.

Tannah knew she needed to remain sharp while they were in hostile territory, but permitted herself one drink anyways. Aretta refused several offers of mead as she moved with Tannah through the crowds of people.

"I guess I should be glad to have such a responsible bodyguard," Tannah said over a chorus of singing.

The night wore on and a few of the men who were on leave became more inebriated. Beustalar stood among a throng of people bragging about how many he had killed. He'd been in the thick of combat during the ambush on their way into the valley where he'd supposedly eliminated eight enemies before returning to his horse.

"Our enemies best warriors seem to be equipped for skirmishing at best," she thought. "Beustalar's recklessness may actually pay off in the coming weeks. It's definitely going to go to his head." Tannah watched the big man gesture as if thrusting his greatsword through a man's rib cage.

Four men, Beustalar, Ardenz, and two others raised voices as they recounted their deeds. Tannah looked away from them for no more than four seconds and there was an outbreak of violence. People shouted and Tannah stared in disbelief as Beustalar lifted Ardenz above his head and tossed him onto the earth where he landed with a hard thud.

Tannah moved closer, ready to break up a brawl, but stopped as the two men came together with open palms grabbing and wrestling each other to the ground. People gathered around as the two men grunted and grappled one another.

She shoved her way through the crowd and saw Beustalar on top with Ardenz in the mud beneath him, his neck and arm captured while he flailed uselessly with his other hand.

"I submiiit," he groaned, provoking cheers as Beustalar released him and stood up, throwing his fists in the air in celebration. Tannah smirked at the masculine display as others raised their cups in toast.

Tannah stepped inside the ring of people surrounding Beustalar and the muddied and retreating Ardenz.

"Pretty good, think you'll get lucky a second time?" she asked with a mocking grin on her face. A murmur went through the crowd and then shouts of encouragement as the big man looked around at their faces. He looked at Tannah again, seeming a little deflated despite standing a whole head taller than the woman.

"All right general, you and me then, hands and body only," Beustalar growled with a toothy smile and a look of challenge in his eyes. Another loud cheer went up.

"Alright," Tannah said over the roar of voices, "but if I win you have to go to bed." Beustalar laughed boisterously.

"... And if I win?" he responded, looking her up and down. Tannah frowned, placing her hands on her hips waiting for his terms. "If I win you have to go with me!" he said, evoking more shouts of encouragement. Tannah considered it for a moment, she wasn't certain she could beat him at wrestling but either outcome would prevent Beustalar from becoming too intoxicated for the fight in the morning.

Tannah looked around for Aretta, wondering what she would think. If she was among the crowd Tannah didn't see her.

"Deal," Tannah agreed, still wondering where her bodyguard had gotten to. The men hooted and yelled as her and Beustalar squared off. They all quieted as Tannah gazed into Beustalar's eyes awaiting the beginning of the match.

"Start!" a man shouted. Tannah slapped Beustalar's hand away as it came forward and leapt to one side, hooking her arm around his neck, swinging around and straddling him from behind as he charged at her.

Beustalar stumbled, grabbing at Tannah's elbow, throwing his weight left and right to try and shake her off while she clung to him with her thighs. Tannah saw looks of surprise and excitement in the eyes of the men surrounding them as he spun around desperately trying to free himself from Tannah's grip.

Then as Tannah dug in with her heels the big man grabbed her knee and pulled it. Tannah leaned to maintain her control and another hand hooked around the back of her neck, wrenching her free.

Tannah landed on her ass hard and before she could stand up Beustalar was on top of her, pinning her to the earth with his weight alone, holding her arms apart as he laid across her. Tannah struggled a little, writhing between him and the muddy ground, blushing as she realized how hopeless her position was.

"Well ..." Tannah said, her breasts pressed flat against her chest, feeling Beustalar's penis engorge against her leg as he held her down. "To your bed then," she said. Another round of excited shouts broke out all around her as Beustalar lifted himself up and offered Tannah a hand.

She grabbed him by the wrist and gasped in surprise as he yanked her to her feet, then picked her up by the waist. Tannah's cheeks burned as Beustalar carried her toward his tent. She bit her lip in resignation as they all watched her, slung over Beustalar's shoulder.

Beustalar dropped Tannah butt-first onto a pillowy mess and she sat still in the darkness watching his shadowy form while he undid his belt. Tannah lifted her tunic over her head and felt the cool night air caress her naked breasts as she slid her pants off.

One of Beustalar's large hands touched her head and Tannah smelled the pungent odor of his penis, just as its warm, wet tip touched her face. Tannah inhaled the scent of his cock as he aimed it at her mouth with one hand, smearing his precum across her cheek in the process.

Tannah spread her lips, letting his shaft slide across her tongue and into the back of her throat. She hummed while she sucked his stiffening erection, its smooth length gliding between her cheeks, its head oozing sweet goo.

Tannah put her hands on Beustalar's bare hips, bobbing forward and back, blushing as his slimy arousal clung to her palate. She was thankful for the lack of light. The shadows hid the shame on her face as she submitted to his desires.

"Nnnghk," she choked as the bell of his penis throbbed. Beustalar pulled back and then thrust himself between her lips again sighing softly as Tannah salivated all over his cock. "Mmm hmm," she gasped, exhaling through her nose as Beustalar fucked her mouth, his balls bumping against her chin, each breath filling her nose with the smell of his sweating groin.

Tannah felt a trickle of warmth down her leg as she pleasured the big man, her thumbs digging into his hips while she gagged on him.

"Ohh, my general ..." he shuddered quietly, his erection swelling against her tongue as her lips slid down his shaft. "You have no idea how badly I wanted you back," he groaned, his voice trembling as she slurped along his cock. Tannah sucked a warm trickle from the end of his penis as her mouth slipped off its tip.