Tannah the Warlord Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned back, licking her upper lip and swallowing.

"Better enjoy it while it lasts," she said, putting her hand on his cock and stroking it while looking up at the silhouette of his body. Tannah felt around between her legs. Her finger encountered her swollen clitoris and she shuddered as she rubbed moisture from her cunt across the hard node.

"Oh I plan to Tannah, I'm going to make you cum so loud the whole camp will hear us," he growled, putting a hand on her shoulder for balance as he stepped past. Tannah gasped as he grabbed her by the ass and pulled her toward him.

She felt him rub the head of his penis against her dripping minora and she blushed uncontrollably as he pushed it inside of her.

"Ahhh!" Tannah moaned as Beustalar's cock slid deep in her cunt, its bulb growing even firmer as he drew it back for another thrust. He gripped her by the waist and rammed it into her hard, his manhood throbbing and his fingers digging into her as he picked up speed.

"Ahhh ahhhhh ... hahh hah ahhhh!" Tannah squealed, her voice trembling as Beustalar took her, pounding her slick pussy with rapid shoves. Tannah stared at the sliver of moonlight shining in through the tent flaps while the large man fucked her, her thighs shaking and her tits twirling between her elbows.

"Ahh ... hahhh," Beustalar sighed, driving his slippery erection into her at a brisk pace, his balls slapping against her naked sex. Tannah inhaled sharply as she listened to the noise of their congress, his pelvis beating against her ass hard enough for anyone just outside to hear.

Tannah tore at the blankets, biting her lip to hold back a cry of pleasure as his long, firm shaft parted her labia and surged up her cunt.

"Ahhhh!" Tannah moaned, letting the exclamation escape her lips despite her best efforts. She saw a person standing beyond the tent entrance and her cheeks and chest burned as she swayed on hands and knees, shoving against him, taking him deep. Soon she saw another person, his face obscured by the shadows.

Voices rose in a chant from outside. Tannah couldn't make out the exact words but their song definitely owed its rhythm to the smack of flesh that her and Beustalar were producing.

"Fuck ... ahhh ahhhhh ahhhhh!" Tannah sighed loudly, unable to hold it in, her shoulders quaking and her face hot. "Oohhh by the gods!" she cried out, her butt and breasts rippling from the force of Beustalar's thrusts.

Beustalar's thumbs pressed into her back as he had her, his cock slick with her arousal, its length filling her vagina completely each time he drove his hips against her. The song coming from outside rose higher and louder as Beustalar's balls beat against her wet cunt.

The insides of her thighs were drenched and her heart was pounding when someone burst into the tent. Tannah recognized Aretta's silhouette and smiled as the woman took a step forward and grabbed her by the hair.

"Ahhh ..." Tannah whined as the woman yanked her head back, shooting a look at the big man behind her, his hands on her hips, his thrusts never ceasing.

"I see," Aretta hissed, looking down at Tannah, her expression shrouded by darkness. She unbuckled her pants with one hand while Tannah swayed in place, feeling Beustalar's balls slap against her naked groin as his penis reached deep into her.

"Well, if you're going to act like a complete slut then I'll have to treat you like a complete slut, won't I," she said letting her trousers drop, gripping the phallus strapped to her crotch and pushing it between Tannah's lips while Beustalar laughed.

"Ahhcchmm," Tannah gagged as Aretta thrust her cock into her mouth. There was a flash of warmth across Tannah's body. She didn't think she could blush any hotter as Aretta held her by the scalp and shoved her sculpted balls against her chin.

Tannah could smell Aretta's cunt beneath the harness as her nose pressed against the woman's bush. She salivated profusely around its polished girth, feeling the bell of Beustalar's erection swell as he took her.

"Hmmm mmmhhm," Tannah moaned as Aretta and Beustalar fucked her from both ends. She placed a hand on Aretta's thigh and squeezed it gently as Aretta rocked her hips, her phallus gliding across Tannah's tongue and into the back of her throat.

She tried to look up at Aretta but could only see her clothed stomach as her mouth slid down the smooth shaft of Aretta's penis. Tannah sucked along its length, feeling her spit dribble down her chin as its fat tip choked her.

She felt her moisture trickle down the inside of her leg as Beustalar's cock slid in and out of her pussy, his balls beating against her slimy minora. Her elbows trembled as their two groins smacked against her ass and face, her lips and cunt slippery around them.

Tannah felt like a pig on a spit, nude and helpless between two lovers. Her face burned and her clitoris ached with arousal while her exposed nipples twirled beneath her.

"Nnngg!" Tannah grunted against the pain in her scalp as Aretta held her by the hair, shoving her phallus between Tannah's wet lips while Beustalar's naked lap struck her ass. She felt Beustalar's penis swell to full arousal and remain rock hard as he pounded her briskly.

"Nnnggh ... nnnnnhh!" Tannah squealed, her vagina tightening around Beustalar's slick erection as she anticipated his orgasm.

When he slipped out of her cunt and backed away Tannah turned, her lips sliding off the bell of Aretta's penis. Tannah moved to catch his load but Aretta held her head back and she fell to her butt at the woman's feet, her wet phallus against her cheek.

"You want his cum?" Aretta asked scornfully, holding her head against her thigh while Beustalar gripped his long erect member and stroked it. "You're gonna wear it, slut," she scolded just as the first thick stream struck her face. Tannah shut her eyes as hot seed splashed across her nose and mouth while heavy globs landed on her exposed breasts and rolled down her abdomen.

"Ahhhh mmmmhh," Beustalar groaned as he came on Tannah's chest and face, his creamy goo shooting against her neck and dripping across her collar. Tannah's mouth hung open and she tasted several watery droplets of his cum while most of it landed on her tits and stomach.

One powerful spurt of his orgasm hit her nose and upper lip and Tannah licked it away while the big man milked his erection and ejaculated against her chin. Tannah tasted his seed, feeling it dribble over her nipples and squirt between her teeth while she smeared it across her palate with her tongue.

Aretta stood up and Tannah followed as the woman pulled her to her feet by her hair. Tannah felt her clitoris bulge as her lover dragged her toward the tent entrance and threw the flap open revealing her cum covered face and tits to the crowd surrounding them.

Tannah opened one eye and saw them all around, the heat of their torches warming her naked skin as Aretta led her between them. Their song came to a halt as they saw Tannah's nudity and the glisten of Beustalar's seed all over her breasts and face.

Some laughed and others cheered as Aretta paraded her through the camp to her tent. She could feel globs of cum stuck in her exposed bush, pulling her pubic hairs as she walked. Two men ran into view with swords drawn and Tannah waved them away, blushing as her lover tugged at her scalp.

Aretta pulled her into her tent and Tannah allowed herself to be thrown onto Aretta's sleeping furs, landing on her hands and knees. She listened to the distant shouts of excited men outside as Aretta gripped her by the waist and pushed the head of her cock through the curtains of her sex.

"Ahhhh," Tannah gasped as her labia parted around the slick phallus, her clitoris growing firm as it slid with ease into her slightly swollen pussy. Tannah felt a sharp stinging sensation on her right butt cheek as Aretta's palm struck her ass.

"You've been a bad girl Tannah," Aretta spat, taking her firmly by the hips and thrusting her cock deep, drawing it back and slamming it into her hard in a steady rhythm. Tannah reached between her legs, getting cum all over her wrist as she groped at her sex, feeling her labia spread around Aretta's stony girth as it surged up her cunt.

Aretta snatched her arm and yanked it away after just two pleasurable strokes across the erect nub.

"You don't get to touch yourself," Aretta scolded, holding Tannah by one elbow while she drove her slick penis up to its balls in Tannah's pussy, her shoves making Tannah's thighs and tits jiggle. "You're mine and your orgasm is mine," she hissed, the sternness in her voice giving Tannah goosebumps.

Tannah bit her lip and felt another flash of warmth across her face and breasts as she submitted to the strong woman.

"Ahhh ahhhh ahhhhh!" she moaned as she took Aretta's cock, feeling her dew trickle into her bush as the bulbous tip of Aretta's phallus slid deep, dragging the wetness out of her as she pulled back. Tannah's toes curled and her fingernails dug into the bedding beneath her as she fought the desire to touch her throbbing clitoris.

"Are you enjoying this?" Aretta asked as Tannah arched her back and rammed her butt against Aretta's lap. Tannah peered over her shoulder at Aretta and nodded, her cheeks burning and her pussy drooling against the woman's balls.

"Uhhh!" Tannah moaned as Aretta pulled her cock out and began rubbing its head along her ass-crack.

"Well then, I guess I'll have to try something else," Aretta said, pushing the bell of her phallus through Tannah's butthole.

"Ahhh ... oooh you bitch," Tannah sighed, her asshole straining painfully around the bulbous tip of Aretta's penis. Her mouth gaped in a silent moan as she slipped tightly around its head, its shaft sliding all the way up her butt in one smooth thrust.

"Ahhh," Tannah squealed as Aretta pressed her pelvis against Tannah's bottom, holding her hips in place with her cock pushed to its balls inside her. Tannah shuddered as she drew back, her butthole clenching around Aretta's girth.

"Ahh!" Tannah gasped as Aretta drove it into her again sharply. She clawed at the bedding as Aretta fucked her butt with steady, rough shoves, wanting badly to touch her slick cunt. Tannah could feel her moisture covering her exposed pussy and dripping down her thigh as the hard thing slid between her cheeks.

"Oh, Aretta ... ahh, can I ..." Tannah pleaded as the wet shaft slid up her ass. "Let me please you Aretta, ahhh," she moaned, her asshole tight and sore, the tender ring of muscles stretching as Aretta drew back leaving only the bell of her cock inside and then forcing it deep again.

"First you'll endure your punishment, then you'll please me," Aretta growled as her hips struck Tannah's butt repeatedly. "I owe you at least twenty more thrusts for what you did," she grunted, pushing the phallus up to its balls in Tannah and leaving it there as she leaned over and took Tannah by the hair again.

"One ..." Aretta said in Tannah's ear as she eased her pelvis back and then drove it forward. Tannah bit her lower lip and blushed as she felt each inch of her lover's penis slide into her, her asshole straining as it slipped around the thick base of it.

Tannah collapsed flat against her stomach while Aretta tugged at her scalp.

"Two," Aretta whispered as she rocked her hips back and thrust into her. Tannah felt her butthole clench around the hard shaft as it slid up her ass. She felt her pussy drool into the bedding while her clitoris throbbed for attention.

"Ahh, oohh, ohh!' Tannah complained while Aretta fucked her butt, counting each push into Tannah's ear. Tannah spread herself out beneath the woman, sighing as she accepted her punishment. Aretta put a hand on Tannah's shoulder and squeezed it, and Tannah blushed even hotter as she submitted.

Tannah clenched involuntarily each time Aretta drove her pelvis against her, the slick rod of her phallus pushing between her cheeks and sliding into her.

"Ten ... eleven ... twelve," Aretta grunted, her calves taut as Tannah caressed them with the soles of her feet, the hard bulb of Aretta's penis thrusting deep with every shove of her hips. Tannah moaned through clenched teeth as Aretta dominated her, pulling her hair while making smooth humping motions, her breasts pressed flat beneath her, her face warm from humiliation.

"Ohhh ... please ..." Tannah shivered, her butthole aching around Aretta's surging cock, her butt and back sweating from the heat of her body.

"Twenty," Aretta hissed into Tannah's ear, yanking her head to one side as she spat the last syllable. She released her grip on Tannah's scalp and lifted herself up slowly.

"Hahh," Tannah gasped as Aretta pulled the fat head of the phallus out of her asshole and climbed off of her. Tannah sat up and turned around, hearing leather rub against leather as Aretta undid her harness and let it fall.

The smell of Aretta's pussy filled her nostrils as she faced the woman. She stared for a moment at Aretta's blonde bush, her pubic hair nearly invisible under the candlelight. Tannah looked up at Aretta while the woman lifted her tunic over her head, freeing her breasts and exposing her perky nipples.

Tannah placed her hands on Aretta's muscular thighs. She saw the woman toss her top aside and look down, a vacant expression on her pink face. She grabbed Tannah by the hair again and pulled her face rudely against her cunt as she took a step closer.

Tannah extended her tongue along the underside of Aretta's sex, pushing her labia apart as she licked its slippery opening. She hummed softly, drawing Aretta's moisture toward her mouth with gentle tongue strokes, letting it cover her lips and palate, savoring its slimy texture.

"Ohh yeah, eat my pussy you cheating whore," Aretta cursed, rocking her hips and grinding her mons against Tannah's nose. Tannah moaned from the pain in her scalp as Aretta held her and as she squealed she felt the woman's clitoris throb against her upper lip.

"Mmmh," Tannah whimpered as she sucked on the firm node, her licks pulling its hood back so that she could feel the bare nub pulsing with Aretta's arousal. Aretta's cunt oozed warm nectar into her mouth as she gathered her minora between her lips, her knuckles white against Aretta's muscled thighs as she craned her neck and let her saliva mix with the sweet stuff.

"Haahhh, lick up all my cum you dirty slut," Aretta sighed as she rode Tannah's face, the smell of groin sweat filling Tannah's nostrils, her lips slimy with Aretta's juices. Tannah breathed in the smell of her lover's pussy, tonguing its wet opening, burying her nose in the woman's blonde bush.

"Oooh, you like that?" Aretta moaned, rubbing her slick cunt across Tannah's lips. Tannah blushed as she swallowed a mouthful of saliva, Aretta's syrupy juices clinging to her tongue.

"Ahhh!" Aretta gasped, her pussy drooling across Tannah's cheeks as she rocked her pelvis, holding Tannah's head between her thighs. "I'm about to cum all over your pretty mouth bitch," Aretta groaned, "you ready?"

"Mmmhhmmff," Tannah grunted, her words muffled by Aretta's sex, whimpering softly as she tugged at her scalp. Tannah could feel Aretta's hips begin to tremble as she kissed and sucked the wet flesh between her legs.

"Ohh, here it comes," Aretta gasped, riding Tannah's mouth, her cunt wet with spit and her juices. "Ahhh ahhhhhh ...!" Aretta moaned thrusting her pelvis forward sharply. "Ahhh ... oohhh I'm cumming," she squeaked, her hands shaking against Tannah's head as she squirmed in place, rubbing her thigh sweat all over Tannah's cheeks as she orgasmed.

"Mmhmmf," Tannah grunted as Aretta rolled her hips forward, smearing pussy juices across her lips. Aretta shivered, jerking in place as her climax slowed. Tannah gazed up at her, her mouth burning, her brow sweating while Aretta came on her face.

Finally she released Tannah's head and stepped back. Tannah licked the corners of her mouth and wiped her cheeks clean while looking up at her blushing lover, the scent of her womanhood lingering in her nostrils.

"Feel better now?" Tannah asked. Aretta slapped her, her palm stinging Tannah's cheek worse because of the moisture on her face. Tannah smiled and watched Aretta turn then sit lazily down on her bedding and lay back. Light from the candle seemed to animate her unmoving expression as she stared at the tent roof.

Tannah crawled toward her, studying her face. She sat beside her on the bed and spread her legs to masturbate, leaning over and petting the side of Aretta's head while running one finger along the furrow of her sex.

"That was exciting," Tannah sighed, stroking her pussy as she spoke. "For a minute I started to wonder if you were actually mad at me," she said, curling her digits inside herself.

"Well, I am a little ... I guess," Aretta responded after a few moments. "I know you'll never be mine, at least not completely ... and still, I feel my stomach tie itself in knots every time I see you with someone else."

Tannah dug her heels into the bedding and rocked her hips, her knuckle touching her labia, her vagina rough against her finger tips. Tannah took a deep breath and felt it turn into a yawn. She looked down at her pussy, her dark bush damp and matted to one side atop her mons.

She teased her clitoris with the tip of one finger. It had been a good day Tannah decided. She had beaten her foes on the battlefield and got fucked three times in one night. She removed her hand from her cunt, tracing her wetness across her naked stomach, her skin still sticky with Beustalar's seed.

Despite how wet she was Tannah decided to cum later.

"I'm a slut," Tannah admitted, "I'm sorry if that frustrates you," she said as she brushed blonde hair over Aretta's ear. "Though, not that sorry," Tannah laughed, "you abuse me so well when you're angry."

Tannah scrunched up her nose as she thought about how great it felt. Her asshole was still sore and her lips burned from Aretta's orgasm.

"Hah," Aretta scoffed, "I'm glad you enjoyed it then." Aretta turned over on her side. Tannah laid there for a moment, staring at Aretta's bare ass and back, before leaning close and pulling a blanket over both of them.

Tannah wrapped an arm around Aretta's warm body and hugged her close. She yawned and kissed her between the shoulder blades.

The next morning when Aretta opened her eyes she was still dimly aware of Tannah's arm draped across her ribs. She surrounded her slender hand with her own and squeezed it, pressing it to her breast. She kissed Tannah's fingers, catching a whiff of the pussy juices still clinging to her skin as she did it.

She slipped carefully out of Tannah's embrace and stood up, surveying the ground for her clothes and realizing with dismay that she left her pants in Beustalar's tent. Aretta groaned in irritation and threw the tent flap open.

Heads turned toward her as she walked between people, the cool morning air kissing her naked body, making her shiver. She barged into Beustalar's tent and saw her pants laying on the ground before him.

"Oi, excuse me!" Beustalar complained as the sun hit his face. He sat nude in the middle of the room, his cock hanging limp between his thighs. He looked her up and down, taking in her picturesque figure, his gaze lingering on her bare tits and cunt.

"Hah, nevermind, come on in," he chuckled as she leaned over and snatched the garment at his feet. She stood up straight and sneered at him as he focused on her blonde bush, his penis growing slightly erect as he looked at her.

Aretta saw a smirk on his lips as he admired her nudity. The expression aroused some anger in her and she gritted her teeth and growled as she whipped around and left.

She made her way back to her bed, not caring who looked at her. Of all the men in her camp why did Tannah have to fuck him, she wondered. She knew why of course, he was a big handsome man with a large cock and powerful hips, but still ...