Tannah the Warlord Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She saw Tannah sitting with her legs crossed atop her bedroll. Aretta studied her for a moment, then approached and sat down across from her.

She reached out and touched Tannah on the cheek. Tannah turned and kissed Aretta's palm softly.

"How are you feeling?" Aretta asked.

"A little tired, I guess," she answered, taking Aretta's hand away and squeezing it tenderly as she let it rest in her lap. "I know we accomplished something great today but I've barely had a moment to think."

Aretta stared down at Tannah's thigh, gathering her emotions, unsure what to say next.

"You know ..." Tannah began, shaking her head, seeming to remember something. "I once helped a gang of men kill every man and child in a village, burn it to the ground and take the women to be used for sex," Tannah said, staring into the distance.

"You were an outlaw?" Aretta asked, wide-eyed in disbelief.

"I was taken captive by a gang of hill people when I was young, and given to their leader as a wife," Tannah explained. "When he couldn't get me pregnant he taught me how to fight and how to lead. Gods I hate him for teaching me so much," she admitted, taking a swig from her water flask.

Being raped was something Aretta was familiar with.

She was grabbed once in an alleyway behind the temple when she was an orphan girl. Three older boys beat her and fucked her for almost an hour and the only thing that kept her from crying for help was their promise that they would let her go once they were done.

Having her virginity stolen in such a violent and unfair way was what made Aretta take up fighting in the first place. Thinking about it still made her grit her teeth in anger.

"So, anyways, yeah, I used to be a bandit, now you know," she chuckled, looking down at the ground. "Sometimes I forget how ruthless I had to be then. I could have led that band ..."

Aretta reached out and caressed Tannah's wrist as she spoke.

"I'm glad you didn't," Aretta said. "I'm glad you're here doing the King's work instead." Tannah laughed darkly.

"Yeah? And why is that?" she asked, looking up from her reverie. "Is it because we're in his realm? Is a king's decree all the justification you need for this kind of work? Hah!" There was a brief silence.

"You know, the hill people were a country once," Tannah said. "They had their own king and their own laws, until westerners came and took their land, forced them into the hills and forests," she explained.

"The invaders, our people, turned the captured men and women into slaves for work and pleasure. Hill women were valued highly because their skin was a little darker, so slavers and some nefarious lords started raiding the remaining villages."

"For years, whenever a town needed some extra gold they would just sell off chunks of land outside their domain. If it was land owned by hill tribes then they'd rest assured that the king would send knights to defend it."

Aretta considered Tannah's words, unsure if they were just Tannah's beliefs or hard facts.

"Those people begged Hanmer's grandfather for assistance," Tannah continued, "but he insisted they capitulate. So instead they started acting like us, raiding us, taking women and weapons and selling them across the border." Tannah laughed sardonically.

"I've never heard that before," Aretta admitted.

"Yeah, it's amazing what people forget sometimes," Tannah said. "Today we assume their territory is part of Hanmer and Baoryd's kingdoms because everyone has forgotten that we're still technically at war with the people that live there."

"The tribes that survive today are all warrior societies that value plunder, and slave-taking. Those were the people that made me who I am."

"So, why do you do it then?" Aretta asked, a little confused. "Why fight for such a corrupt monarchy given what you know?"

Tannah chuckled.

"I don't think there is a monarch that wouldn't have done those things," she said. "You see, the most benevolent king could only ever bring happiness to his own people, so the question arises, do you let foreign people suffer under someone else's rule or do you bring your benevolence to them through conquest?"

Aretta stared back at Tannah for some seconds, noting the intensity in her stare and unsure if she should try to answer the question.

"That's the function of a king, to take what they can, and rule over it. I'm not sure what the hill people were like before we came, no-one really knows," Tannah said, her gaze going down to her lap as she spoke, "but I know how their society is now and none of what's left is worth saving."

There was a brief silence, then Aretta had a thought.

"What about the creatures we're fighting now?" Aretta asked, "are their ways worth preserving, do you think?" Tannah looked up briefly, then she looked away. She took a deep breath and exhaled, then licked her lip slowly in contemplation.

"You aren't sure, are you?" Aretta said, watching her lover think. "You came here expecting to find hill people, and now you find yourself possibly doing the same thing that Hanmer did." Tannah's mouth tightened as her gaze met Aretta's again.

"I'm right, aren't I," Aretta said when Tannah didn't speak.

"We have a job to do, it doesn't matter what I think," Tannah responded, staring at the floor for a bit before finally looking into Aretta's eyes again.

"It does matter. I can see on your face how much it matters Tannah," Aretta told her.

She reached out and put her hands on Tannah's head, brushing her hair away from her eyes and gazing into them. She had such beautiful green eyes and it made Aretta sad looking into them, knowing her turmoil.

She leaned in, placing her lips against Tannah's gently.

"You'll do the right thing," Aretta said between kisses, "I know you will."

Tannah didn't kiss her back at first, then slowly she reciprocated, working her tongue into Aretta's mouth, wrapping her arms around her and tonguing her palate as she pulled her close.

They kissed passionately, their breasts pressing together, collapsing onto Tannah's bedroll as one. Tannah rolled on top of Aretta and lifted her tunic up over her head, her bare tits dropping free, exposing her pink nipples while Aretta wriggled out of her clothes beneath her.

She felt Tannah's strong hands on her chest, kneading her naked breasts while she pulled her top over her head. Tannah made slow humping motions with her hips, rubbing her groin against Aretta's mons through two layers of fabric.

Aretta felt her cunt tighten and grow moist against the crotch of her trousers, her nipples becoming stiff between Tannah's fingers. When she could see Tannah's face again the woman leaned in to resume their kiss, her lips wet and her breaths warm against her cheek as their mouths moved in tandem.

Tannah's hands travelled downward and she shimmied out of her pants while their tits squished together. Aretta's mouth began to water as she smelled her lover's pussy. Tannah crawled backward across her body, pressing her face between Aretta's breasts, planting kisses on her stomach and then tugging at her trousers.

She felt the soaked crotch of her pants being peeled away from her cunt as Tannah pulled them down, pressing her face into her blonde bush, biting at her pubic hair as her womanhood was exposed.

"Ahhh," Aretta moaned as Tannah licked her clitoris. She felt it stiffen between Tannah's lips as she sucked on it, then she sighed while Tannah's tongue moved up between her labia and across the aroused nub.

Aretta squirmed as Tannah ate her pussy, kicking her pants off the rest of the way while rocking her pelvis as Tannah licked her sex hungrily.

"Mmmmm," she hummed, pressing her mouth against Aretta's cunt. Aretta gasped and grabbed Tannah's head as the woman pushed her tongue through her minora.

"Hahhh haaah," she sighed, bucking her hips while Tannah probed the inside of her womanhood. Tannah's fingers dug into her thighs as she held Aretta's pussy against her mouth, her nose rubbing against her clitoris, warm saliva dripping down her butt.

Aretta dug her heels into Tannah's back, clinging to her scalp and riding the flat of her tongue. She stared into Tannah's eyes, seeing her peer over the mane of blonde hair atop her mons while she licked the opening of her womanhood.

"Ahhh," Aretta squealed, running her fingers through Tannah's hair, closing her thighs around her ears and squirming as Tannah drooled along her pussy. She blushed deeply as Tannah's tongue slid between her labia again. She felt it move inside of her and her vagina clenched tightly around it, her toes curling as she enjoyed it.

"Oh, ohh Tannah that feels really good," she moaned, her face hot as Tannah licked her cunt, reaching inside her with the tip of her tongue and sucking the moisture off of her erect clitoris.

"Ahhh, oohh Tannah kiss me!" she gasped, spreading her legs wide and caressing Tannah's head while humping her mouth. Tannah lifted her face from Aretta's sex and licked her lips as she climbed up and laid on top of her, pressing her tits flat.

"Mmmmh," Aretta sighed as Tannah's mouth touched hers. She could smell her vagina on the woman's face and taste it on her tongue as it slid between her lips. Aretta kissed her passionately, tears rolling down the sides of her face, her hips rolling forward and back, her bush grinding against Tannah's.

Tannah's hands moved up her arms to her palms and she held her against the floor, their fingers interwoven. Aretta straddled Tannah's leg and moved against her, letting her thigh muscle rub against her cunt. She shivered in ecstasy. Tannah's pussy pressed against her, leaving a trail of warm slime on her skin as she rocked her hips.

"Nnnnhhh," Aretta squeaked as they rode gently against each other, their lips locked, each of them salivating profusely into the other's mouth. Aretta's nipples poked into Tannah's breasts, and sweat moistened Tannah's waist. Their tongues intertwined and Aretta could taste her own sweet arousal sticking to Tannah's lips and palate.

Aretta's pelvis rocked and her juices flowed thick across Tannah's upper thigh. Her clitoris throbbed as she humped Tannah's leg and gasped through her nose.

"Mmm," Tannah sighed into Aretta's mouth, her pelvic bone digging into Aretta's leg, her pussy wet against Aretta's skin. Tannah's muscles tightened. She squeezed Aretta's hands and her thighs clenched, her cunt slimy with her arousal as she dragged it across her leg.

"Ahhh, I'm ... cumming already, I'm so ..." Tannah moaned, her womanhood slick, her cheeks turning red. "... I've been horny all day," she gasped, her voice and body trembling, her breasts sticky with sweat.

"It's okay," Aretta whispered, feeling Tannah grip her leg with her thighs as she came. Aretta twisted her hands free and embraced Tannah, feeling her tremble as she kissed her neck and stroked her head. "Cum on me Tannah," she sighed, riding the woman's strong upper leg while she shivered in orgasm on top of her.

Aretta bit Tannah's neck playfully, feeling her vagina suck against her thigh as it tightened. Aretta held Tannah close and rolled on top of her, kissing her while breathing in deeply, letting the smell of Tannah's hair and sweat fill her lungs.

She sat up and slid her pelvis forward, pushing their groins together. She could feel Tannah's clitoris throb between her labia and she shivered in excitement, placing a hand on Tannah's breast and giving it a squeeze.

Tannah looked up at her with an interested smile on her face, her lips parted and her cheeks rosy. Aretta rocked her hips and saw Tannah's eyes roll back. She rubbed her pubic bone sensually against Tannah's pussy, her clitoris stiffening as it slid along the wet furrow of her sex.

"Ahhhhh," Aretta gasped as she humped Tannah's cunt, thrusting against her like a man, letting her bush become entangled with Tannah's and smearing her juices across her hairy mons.

Aretta straightened, angling her pelvis so that her womanhood was in full contact with Tannah's. She wrapped an arm around Tannah's leg and lifted it up, clutching it between her breasts while her pussy rubbed against hers.

"Ohhh," Tannah gasped, "keep doing that," she said in a shuddering breath, spreading her arms out and clawing at the sheets, their groins pressed tightly together while Aretta moved against her.

"Oohh, keep it up, I might cum again," Tannah whimpered, her hips bucking sporadically. Aretta ran her fingers across Tannah's stomach, sighing as she rocked her pelvis.

The smell of sweat and sex rose up from between their legs, filling Aretta's nostrils every time she breathed in. She gripped Tannah's knee, holding the woman's calf between her naked tits, kissing her ankle while grinding against her.

"Ahhh ... ahhhhh," Tannah moaned, curling inward, her chest and face pink, her clitoris throbbing against Aretta's, their minora slick and squishing together. Aretta felt her vagina tighten and her juices flow across her lover's cunt as her hips rolled back and forward.

"... Hahh!" Aretta gasped as intense pleasure gripped her by the pussy and overwhelmed her. She felt a tingling heat flash across her chest and face, hardening her nipples and making her back arch.

Her womanhood was open and her nectar flowed abundantly against Tannah, making their groins even slimier as they rubbed together. Aretta's face twitched and her cheeks burned as she came. She peered down at Tannah's breasts, watching them shake as the woman quivered in orgasm beneath her.

She reached out and put a hand on Tannah's face, her lips parted in a silent cry, her toes curling and her vagina muscles tense. Tannah turned her head and put her mouth around Aretta's fingers, sucking them gently, her eyes closed and her legs spread, gasping through her nose as Aretta fucked her.

"Hhahhh ahhhh ..." Aretta squeaked, still thrusting, riding Tannah's pussy over the peak of her climax, her sweating, sticky groin gliding across her pubic bone while she shivered in release.

Aretta let go of Tannah's leg and laid across her body, feeling cool moisture all over her skin, slicking her palms as they moved across her breasts on the way to her shoulders.

"Hmmm," Aretta hummed as her lips touched Tannah's, her hips still surging steadily as she kissed her lover. The smell of sex seemed to be everywhere, on her face, in her hair and on her fingers as Tannah touched her cheek.

Their tongues wrestled aimlessly for some minutes. Aretta lost track of time as they rolled around together on top of Tannah's bedding, touching and kissing while getting completely filthy with the day's residue.

Aretta stared at Tannah's pretty face as she rested with her nose close to her breasts, her hair a tousled mess, the smell of pussy surrounding her like an aura as she began snoring quietly.

It had been a difficult day, both physically and mentally. Aretta felt stretched thin, but she felt stronger too, and somehow, despite the horror she had endured, she was happy. She looked down at the woman in her arms, her brow still glistening with moisture under the candle's light.

Going to sleep with happiness in her heart was such a rare thing in Aretta's life. It made her giddy and a little uncomfortable. For a second she felt scared that she would lose it, then like always, she stopped thinking about the future and let herself bask in the moment.

Without speaking Aretta mouthed the words, "I love you," and then closed her eyes.