Tannah The Warrior Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure," Tannah answered, allowing the thin girl to pull her shirt over her arms and remove her pants. She made a neat pile of her clothing and sat nude before Miala, watching her undress in turn. Tannah felt oddly excited to see her dark bush beneath the gentle curve of her pregnant stomach.

"Happy now?" Tannah asked as Miala laid down against Tannah's side, the hair around her cunt rubbing roughly against Tannah's thigh as they got close. "That felt, different," Tannah said as they huddled together for warmth.

"That's because it was real," Miala said, running her fingers through Tannah's pubic hairs and spreading pussy juices across her abdomen. "Before it was just sex. We had to perform for Gavwen."

Tannah petted Miala's face and stared into her pretty eyes, her cheeks still pink under the dim glow of the fire. They had been free from him only two days and already Miala was acting like a completely different person.

Tannah brought her fingers to her nose and inhaled the smell of Miala's vagina. She stuck out her tongue and tasted it, then put both fingers in her mouth and sucked them clean. Miala blushed as she watched Tannah eat her juices.

"I guess it isn't that different from the taste of cock," Tannah joked, savoring the flavor. Miala smiled meekly. "Okay, I'll admit it, I had fun," Tannah said, blushing from the realization that she liked girls. "But Miala ..." The girl looked up again as she was coiling some of Tannah's pubic hairs around her pinkie. "When we get to Tyrrespont, Miala ..."

Miala's gaze fell and the smile vanished from her face. There was a long silence.

"I'm sorry," Tannah said, putting a hand on hers. "I don't know what this is, maybe I love you, maybe I don't, I just ..."

"It's my fault, I shouldn't have assumed," Miala said, her voice quieter. Tannah placed a hand on her cheek and saw her look up again. She caressed Miala's pretty face, seeing tears well up in her eyes. "You're going to leave me, aren't you," she said.

"I'm going to take you some place safe," Tannah answered. She turned on her side to face the girl, hearing her sniffle in sadness. Tannah kissed her again and Miala's sobs were cut short just as they started. She tasted salt on her lips as wet droplets ran across the girl's face, their tongues sliding in and out, the fire warming Tannah's naked back as she held her close. When she finally pulled her mouth away she felt Miala shivering against her.

"Are you cold?" Tannah asked, looking down at her bare breasts pressing against hers.

"No, scared," she answered. Tannah ran her hand along Miala's side and over her shoulder massaging her gently. "I'll be alone, and with child," she said, her voice wavering.

Tannah ran her fingers through the girl's hair. Wanting to offer her more than safety.

"I wish ..." Miala gasped, her words cut short by a fit of sobs. Tannah hugged her, feeling her chest heave as she wept. She found herself wondering if she could be like a husband to the girl. She looked up at the sack of gold she had taken from Gavwen's tent, the down payment on the goods he'd planned to sell to his black market dealer.

"We would have enough to get by for a few years," she thought, imagining her life with Miala, helping to care for her child. Tannah was strong enough that she could likely find work as hired muscle in a populated town, but living in the city would be far more costly, and far riskier if they chose to be together. Then she imagined raising the child of Gavwen.

At some point, Miala closed her eyes and her sobs turned into the sounds of sleep. Tannah pulled the furs over them both and slipped into unconsciousness beside her.

The next morning she awoke to Miala's loving caresses. She had her head propped up on her hand as she laid on her side, looking down at Tannah's breasts, petting her muscular stomach. They ate naked, chewing on salted meat and hunks of cheese, each of them sneaking glances at the other as they consumed their breakfast in silence.

They watched each other dress, gazing lustfully while they covered themselves. Tannah wondered if she would ever see Miala's slender tits again as she held her steady between her thighs on the ride back to the main road.

When they finally saw the spires of Tyrrespont over the trees in the distance Tannah felt Miala's hand grip her wrist and squeeze it anxiously. She curled an arm around her, feeling the mare sway between their legs as they moved closer to the safety of Tyrrespont's walls.

"You see that heavy pouch?" she said, placing her chin on Miala's shoulder while she held the reins and hugged her. The girl looked down at the bag of gold hanging from the saddle. "There's enough money in there for you and your baby to get by for some years if you spend it right," she said.

"But, I can't take all of that," Miala responded, craning her neck to look at Tannah.

"Sure you can," Tannah answered. "I can hunt and keep myself alive with what I've got." There was a long silence as they moved down into a low point along the road.

"I'll miss you Tannah," she said, her voice almost a whisper. Tannah pressed her face against Miala's head, breathing in the smell of her hair mixed with the scent of the surrounding pines. "We should have made love this morning," Miala said. "I don't want to forget how you taste before this day is over."

"It isn't too late," Tannah said, reaching down the front of Miala's pants and kissing her neck softly, feeling her cunt moisten as she slid inside.

"Will you ... will you visit me?" she shuddered as Tannah fingered her.

"Some day," Tannah answered, planting a kiss on Miala's head, her breasts pressed against Miala's back and her knuckles warm and wet between her thighs. Tannah found herself not wanting to say goodbye, but to be truly free from Gavwen she knew she had to.

"Oh well," she thought, sighing as she considered how much gold she was simply giving away.

Tannah's pubis rubbed against Miala's tailbone as she made thrusting motions in the saddle, curling her fingers deep into her pussy, massaging her stiffened clitoris. The stink of the girl's arousal rising up from between her legs reminded Tannah of the previous night, and suddenly she felt herself leaving a trail of goo along the inside of her underwear.

"Ohh Tannah," Miala sighed, taking the reins to let Tannah give her pleasure while they neared the first checkpoint. Tannah slipped a hand into her own panties, pushing two fingers inside herself. She let them soak in her juices before reaching under Miala's arm and putting them to her lips.

"Mmm," she hummed as she ate Tannah's arousal, her clitoris throbbing against Tannah's palm as she sucked. Tannah's fingers slid out of Miala's mouth with a soft popping noise and she slipped the hand up her shirt, smearing the mixture of saliva and pussy slime across her breast as she groped her tenderly.

She couldn't tell if the watchtower guards could see her squeezing Miala's tits, or putting her hand down her pants, and she didn't really care.

"Ohhh yes! Ohh Tannah, I'm about to come," Miala moaned, quaking as Tannah stroked her wet cunt. "Ahhhh," she gasped, orgasming in the saddle, her hips bucking as Tannah rubbed between her labia.

Tannah's hand remained in the girl's panties for the rest of the ride. She held her close, kissing the side of her face, bathing her fingertips in Miala's juices, removing them only as the main gate of Tyrrespont finally came into view.

Miala lowered herself from the saddle, looking up at Tannah one last time, her face still a little pink, her eyes begging Tannah to remain. Tannah touched her cheek longingly, wanting to kiss her but knowing that would only make it harder to leave.

"Don't walk down any alleys," Tannah said, unhooking the bag of gold and handing it to her.

She watched the girl turn and walk toward the entrance to the city, carrying the sack under her cloak. If Miala looked back Tannah didn't see it, bringing the mare around with the reins and kicking her into a swift canter.

She raised her hand to her nose and sniffed it fondly as she rode away, unsure where she would go next, but excited that it was finally her choice.

12