Tannah The Whore Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched Balter move on the trail ahead and felt her cheeks glow warmly as she thought about submitting to him for real.

It was already becoming dark when they finally reached the cave. Tannah was more sore from being fucked than she was from the climb.

"Is this really it?" she asked, looking at the rocky hill face with a jagged hole leading into the darkness. Balter studied it beside her and nodded as the two guides unrolled the furs and started building a fire pit behind them.

"Indeed, see those rocks?" he said, pointing at a smooth patch of earth. On closer examination it looked like worked stone. "This whole cliff face was once the entrance to a temple, it's been eroded from rain and wind. We're lucky the entryway collapse didn't completely block it off."

Tannah looked at Balter, her eyes narrowing.

"If this place houses a treasure so valuable, and it's open, why does no-one go in and claim it?" Tannah asked, bewildered by how easy this quest was turning out to be. Balter chuckled.

"I already told you, because of the demon," he answered. Tannah looked at the two men who were busy striking flint and steel as the sun dropped steadily over the horizon. Something about this wasn't right, she could sense it in the back of her mind.

"... And you are convinced this demon is a myth?" Tannah asked. Balter grinned, looking her up and down. He reached under her skirt, grabbing her smooth, bare groin as he turned to face her.

"I love a girl with a child-like imagination Tannah," he said, running a finger along the furrow of her sex before pushing it into her.

"Ahh, and what about a healthy sense of caution?" she sighed as he leaned in, kissing her neck as he fingered her. He chuckled again, holding her by the cunt as she tilted her head to one side and looked up at the worn down temple entrance.

Tannah rocked her hips and blushed as Balter's fingers slid in and out between her wet labia, hooking upward into her and stroking the inside of her vagina as they slipped out again. Tannah clung to him and gasped. She felt his erection against her leg and reached down to stroke the bulge in his pants while his hand moved against her bare sex.

"Ready for more already I see," Tannah gasped, suddenly wanting whatever he had in mind for her. "I'm ready as well my lord," she said, kissing the side of his neck while he held her close, "how do you want me?" she asked.

"I'll let you know when I return," he said. "Downa viss drogau," he barked as he backed away, his finger slipping out of her. Tannah raised an eyebrow as he rejected her advance. She felt a broad hand on her arm. The man behind her handed Balter a lit torch and then took her by the shoulders pulling her backward as Balter descended into the cavern.

Tannah's desire for the man turned to rage in an instant as she watched him enter the temple without her.

"Bastard!" she cried out, feeling the two guides grab at her cunt and breasts as the flicker of the torch got dimmer.

"I told you, you're not a treasure hunter Tannah, you're a whore!" he called back, his voice echoing in the narrow tunnel while the two naked men held her back, their cocks already erect.