Tannah The Whore Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tannah finished stitching and wrapped Balter's injury, then she set up a tent above the padded area where the two men had taken her earlier. She kept her weapons close and when she was ready to get some sleep Tannah beckoned for Balter to lay beside her.

She curled up next to him, reaching into his coat, wrapping her arms around his body, clinging to him like a lover, clutching the idol inside his coat. She felt secure knowing it would be with her all night.

She slept soundly and awoke the next morning to an atmosphere of chirping birds and gentle winds rustling through the forest, her hand still resting atop the metal figurine in Balter's jacket. She turned over and sat up, letting the covers slide off her bare tits.

Balter sat up beside her as she looked at the young man still tied to the tree, feeling a slight warm breeze across her naked chest as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

Then she felt Balter's hand on her waist. He leaned in close and pressed his lips to her cheek, caressing her stomach as she turned to look at him.

"Balter ..." she whispered, "Hey, don't get the wrong idea, I only slept next to you so you wouldn't run off."

"I know," he said, kissing her neck tenderly. "You want to tell him that?" Balter asked, gesturing to the boy who was now watching the two of them with weary eyes. "Do you want to let him know what I have on me, or wouldn't you rather just keep this act going?" he whispered, reaching down into Tannah's panties.

"That's not ... hhahh," she sighed, spreading her legs, feeling him caress the cleft of her sex. She thought about peeling his hands away from her body, pushing him away and putting him in a choke-hold. Then she felt her labia spread apart as two thick fingers slid into her pussy. "Haahhh hhhhah," Tannah moaned as Balter fingered her beneath the sheets, his other hand gripping her right breast.

Tannah felt her face turn bright red. Her toes curled and her clitoris swelled against Balter's palm. The young guide watched in silence as Tannah gasped in Balter's arms, her knees shaking as his hand moved between her thighs. She turned her head and their lips met.

She felt her womanhood become even wetter around his rough digits as they kissed. Tannah clawed at the fur bedding while he curled his slick fingers into her, her other hand finding the bulge of his manhood as she caressed his leg.

"Mmmhmm hmm," she moaned into his mouth, gripping his shaft, feeling it grow as he dragged his slimy fingertips across the sides of her clitoris. Her face turned even redder as the tender node throbbed between the pinch of his knuckles, confirming to them both that she was ready to fuck. "Ahhah," she gasped, their lips parting, her chest heaving and her nipples erect.

Tannah got up, prying herself away from Balter, his fingers slipping out of her, trailing wetness across her thigh. She stood on her knees, preparing to extricate herself from the small tent and from Balter's affections, but he took her by the hips and held her in place. Tannah's heart raced and her skin prickled. It was against her better judgment for sure, but she wanted him.

She remained still and Balter yanked her panties down, bearing her pussy to the young guide who was still tied to a tree before her. He reached between her legs as he got up on his knees behind her, and she could feel his erection through the fabric of his trousers.

"Hhhhah," Tannah gasped, rocking her hips as Balter groped her shaved cunt. The young man against the tree watched without expression as Balter kissed her neck and stroked her wet sex. He removed his hands from her and began untying his pants, giving Tannah ample opportunity to stand up and leave. Instead she remained, her limbs trembling, her womanhood slick and aroused.

She felt his trousers fall down and his cock spring free, pressing against her leg, its tip leaving a warm trail of wetness as he moved. Tannah felt a shiver of excitement as he embraced her again, reaching down and cupping her pussy in his hand. She rocked her hips and let out shuddering breaths as he hooked two digits inside of her.

"I've got you by the cunt Tannah and you know it," he said softly, massaging the inside of her vagina.

"I know. Please ... put my cunt to use before your mouth fucks it up," she gasped, her chest heaving, her sex drooling around his fingers as he drew them out slowly, spreading her minora apart.

She fell forward, resting on her hands and knees with her panties stretched tight between her thighs. The boy looked away as Balter mounted her, gripping her by the pelvis, the head of his cock touching her opening and sliding into her without guidance.

"Ahhh!" she sighed, her skin tingling, her clitoris stiff as a rock as his length filled her. She heard him inhale sharply as he pulled away and then drove it into her again hard. "Ahhh," she gasped, feeling his balls slap against her pussy. Balter quickened his pace and soon he was slamming against her at full force, drawing cries of ecstatic pleasure from between her parted lips.

"Ahh ahhh, ohh ohh ohhh!" Tannah moaned, her butt cheeks shaking and her tits knocking together beneath her with each shove of his hips. Blushing, she put a hand between her legs and masturbated while he fucked her, her juices dribbling down her knuckle.

"Hhhuuhh hhahh," Tannah shivered with enjoyment, her toes curled, feeling his arousal slicked shaft slide in and out between her fingers while she touched herself. Balter drove his cock deep with unwavering rapidity and for a brief time all that could be heard were the sounds of birds, the wind rustling through the trees, and the beat of flesh over their combined breaths.

Balter clung to her hips with sweaty palms, gasping and moaning while he took her, his groin smacking against her so hard that her ass began to go numb.

"Oohh, ooohh yes!" She cried out, feeling the head of his cock reach deep in her wet pussy. With each surge of hips she felt him draw it back until just its bell was inside her, and its head swelled between her labia right before he rammed it inside.

"Ahh ahhhhhh ..." Tannah gasped, her sudden orgasm stealing her breath. She was paralyzed by pleasure, feeling Balter's balls smack wetly against her knuckles as she peaked explosively and without warning. It came in waves, each thrust of his shaft sending reverberations that tickled their way to her toes and fingertips.

With her mouth agape Tannah slumped into the bedding, her hand drenched between her legs, her clitoris firm and throbbing between two slippery and trembling digits. Balter put a hand on Tannah's back as he laid on top of her, continuing to fuck her at a gentler pace while she climaxed.

"Ahhhh," she moaned, quivering helplessly beneath him. Balter spread Tannah's legs further apart with his feet and she felt the fabric of her panties tear and the waistband snap.

"Damn," she thought, dwelling on it only briefly, distracted by Balter's thick, stiffened penis sliding up her cunt, the head of his erection expanding as his balls pressed against her. He let out long, shuddering breaths as he humped her, making short but passionate thrusts that lingered.

"Ahhh ... ooooh," she sighed tremulously, moving her hips from side to side while he bathed his cock in her dripping pussy.

Tannah felt her skin tingle as Balter's pelvis squished against her ass, his body oily with sweat, rubbing sensually against her from behind. She let out a relaxed sigh while her orgasm finally melted into a euphoric haze and she laid with her tits flat against the furs, gasping beneath him, her legs spread wide, her thighs and butt slippery.

"Hhahh ahhh," he groaned as he drove his length all the way up her cunt and let it soak in her juices, his balls wet against her fingertips, savoring the feel of her womanhood around his firm member before pulling back just to thrust it into her again.

"You're really enjoying yourself aren't you," Tannah gasped, spreading and curling her toes as Balter held her feet apart, breathing heavily, weighing her to the ground while he fucked her. "It's turning me on," she moaned into the bedding. "Ahhh, Balter ..." she squeaked, feeling his manhood swell inside of her, "I'm so wet right now, keep this up and I'll be yours someday."

She lifted her head and looked at the young man tied to the tree, her cheeks burning as she listened to Balter's grunts of enjoyment. The boy looked away suddenly and Tannah thought she could see a bulge in his trousers. She watched him with a grin on her face while Balter kissed her neck and sweated all over her back.

"Damn it, why did I say that," Tannah thought, cursing herself as Balter's hands travelled up and down her sides, massaging her shoulders and squeezing her naked thighs, spreading sweat all over her skin while he had her.

"I get out of my head when I'm having a good time," she thought as he gave her butt a good squeeze, sliding up into her, his other hand on her shoulder. "Gods I'm having a good time," she thought while Balter rocked his pelvis, grinding lustily against her.

"Ohh, fuck me Balter ..." Tannah sighed, caressing her sex, spreading her labia and letting Balter's cock slide between her fingers, his shuddering gasps sending shivers down her spine.

"Ahh ... ahhhhh," Balter moaned, his knees beginning to shake, his member thrust all the way into her. He gripped her tightly, grunting spasmodically, his chest slick with sweat against her back. Feeling his member throb Tannah reached down further and cradled his balls while he came.

"Mmmm, that's it, cum inside me," Tannah sighed, feeling his erection swell as he ejaculated. Balter breathed raggedly, the main vein along the underside of his cock bulging with every squirt, filling Tannah's pussy and lubricating the sides of his shaft.

"Nnnggh, uhhnn," he groaned, his chest heaving, his thumbs pressing into her ribs and his manhood slick with seed between Tannah's wet labia. Finally, he seemed to relax, his body moist and his breaths evenly spaced.

He lifted himself off of her and she shivered, feeling the morning air cool the residue from his body. She clenched her muscles to contain his cum as he slid out of her, but still a watery trickle poured from her open cunt and into the palm of her hand.

Tannah held her wet fingers in front of her face as she lay on her stomach, hearing Balter catch his breath behind her.

"So ..." he said, gasping as Tannah put her palm to her mouth and tasted his seed, letting the slimy sea-watery tasting stuff cover her whole tongue, "how much was that worth?" he asked. Tannah frowned and glanced back at him, rolling onto her back with a puzzled look on her face.

"... Worth?" she asked, beginning to grasp what he was about but still unsure if he was serious.

"My services as a whore aren't free Tannah," he said with a smirk.

"Well, apparently they were because we didn't discuss gold before you started touching me," she responded.

"Oh, but apparently mercenary services can be implied," he scoffed, "I guess when doing business with Tannah all the vagaries are resolved in her favor." Tannah, glared at him, her eyes narrowing.

"Fine, but my whoring fee cancels out yours so you're not getting anything," she hissed, getting up on her knees, feeling hot cum drip down her leg as she reached down to claim her torn panties. "And you owe me a new pair of underwear you cunt," she scolded, hurling the thin garment at his bandaged abdomen and then crawling out of the tent in a huff.

She stood up straight and stretched her back, feeling the air carry the moisture off of her naked body. Tannah took a few steps closer to the cave and found a spot near the cliffside where she squatted and peed.

"I suppose he really wouldn't know the difference between fucking and risking his life," she decided, piss streaming between her fingers and running across the rocks between her heels. "At least he's good at one of those things," she thought, feeling the thickest globs of his cum drip from her pussy, recalling how intensely she had climaxed.

She turned her head and saw the young guide staring at her, saying nothing as she let Balter's seed pour slowly into the earth between her feet. She stood up and grinned at him, seeing the outline of his cock in his loose trousers. Tannah walked close to him and knelt.

"If I untie you can I trust you not to try and knife me when I turn my back," she asked. He stared at her bare breasts for a moment longer before looking up.

"I don't think I could kill you even if I wanted to," he answered. Tannah smirked.

"So, that's a yes?" she asked.

After freeing his hands the three of them ate breakfast together. Tannah paid close attention to their guide, the whole time growing more confident that he wouldn't suddenly become her enemy. Once she was finished eating Tannah dug around in her travel bags for her clothes and dressed herself in her leathers.

Tannah thought about how badly she needed a bath as the young guide watched her pull her shirt over her breasts and tie up the front of her pants. She'd had men cumming in her and on her, had their sweat smeared all over her body, and even had them bleed on her. She felt completely filthy.

They set off down the trail, stepping past the older guide's headless corpse. Tannah looked at his body, seeing the stump of his neck buzzing with flies. She glanced back at the lean youth who had called the man his uncle.

He met Tannah's gaze and walked up beside her. She watched his hands, still a little nervous, a part of her expecting a dagger or a glint of steel in the patchy sunlight. Still, she knew he was just a scared boy at heart. He took the mule's lead and walked next to her as they moved down the trail together.

"You were right to kill him," he said as they stepped down the rocky path side by side. "He would have killed you if you hadn't fought. I know of no better excuse to take someone's life than that," he told her. He went quiet again and they walked together for some seconds saying nothing.

"He was so afraid of the demon in that place," he said suddenly, looking up at the canopy while he talked, "I think somehow that fear turned into something else."

"How is it that you are less afraid than he was?" Tannah asked, becoming curious.

"I think he knew the creature more intimately than I did," he answered. Tannah raised an eyebrow, uncertain what the boy meant.

"Is that why he fought and you didn't?" she said. The boy was silent for a long moment.

"No, I was a coward," he responded finally. There was another short silence between them and then Tannah spoke again.

"Well I'm glad you were a coward. I didn't want to kill you," she said. She looked up the trail and saw Balter look away. "Why do you say your uncle knew the creature more ... intimately?" she asked. The boy took a deep breath and gazed into the trees again.

"He claimed to have met the creature before, when he was a boy," he said at last. "He talked about a withered hag who dragged people through the earth and enslaved them to her lust, draining them completely." Tannah's eyes widened in surprise, the older man really had met his demon. She looked at Balter who was still staring down the trail in total silence.

"He told me once that he was chosen while travelling the mountain paths," he continued, "taken to her den and forced to please her for days before he escaped. My grandmother also had stories of him going missing for a time. His brother Orick went out searching each night. Then one night he returned but Orick didn't."

"He blamed himself for his brother disappearing," he said at last. "Tell me," he said, reaching out and grasping Tannah's arm gently. "Did you really kill whatever was in that cave?" he asked. "I mean, did you truly kill it?"

"You know when they tell tales of hags ... immortals that ..." Tannah began, unsure how to convince him that reasoning the creature dead was sound. "Where I'm from, they say you must not only kill a witch's body, but you must find her heart buried in the earth, then destroy that as well," she explained. "After I cut that thing's head from its body, we found her core and finished her with fire." She saw a smile spread across the boy's face.

"I think I can live with that," he told her. "I only wish my uncle could have as well."

Tannah spent some minutes thinking about everything that had happened as they descended together. For a short while none of them spoke. They tramped down the path which was sometimes narrow and other times wide and sparsely overgrown, all quiet.

A little while later they stopped and their young guide pulled open his trousers to relieve himself. While he was peeing into the bushes Tannah found herself staring his cock.

"He really does have a magnificent penis," she thought, remembering how wonderful it had felt inside her.

She looked up and saw him looking back. Tannah grinned slowly, her cheeks getting warm. She gave it one final, unapologetic glance before respectfully looking away. Evidently he was less afraid to let others see him than he had been before, because he turned toward her and smiled as he tucked it away.

Tannah avoided his gaze for a while, blushing, until they were on their way again. Then, a few minutes later as they were moving down the path she heard his voice from behind.

"Is he really your master?" he asked. Tannah glanced back at him and saw him gesture with a hand. She looked ahead at Balter who was a little further along the trail than the two of them. Tannah gave the young man a sly, knowing look, saying nothing.

"Your lover?" he asked. Tannah smiled and shook her head.

"Why do you ask?" she said, an amused grin on her face. "Is it because you still want me?" she called back over the rustle of brush around their ankles.

"I want to please you Tannah, the way you pleased me," he said. Tannah laughed.

"I don't even know your name boy," she told him, turning around and revealing her blushing face while she giggled at his proposal.

"My name is Yirsin," he said, following a little closer behind her as they walked. "Will you be my lover now?" Tannah laughed some more.

"What is it with men your age?" she asked. "Do you even have an idea what you are asking?"

"Of course," he answered, "I'm asking if I can please you, and let you please me. I want to tickle your cunt and feed you my seed every day and do the things we talked about last night while we were making love." Tannah blushed a little deeper, feeling a flutter in her chest as she thought about him doing those things to her.

"So ... what? You want me to be yours, exclusively, for the next ... day ... two days?" Tannah said, frowning as she looked over her shoulder at him. "It's not as if I'm staying in your village when we return Yirsin. What, do you think you'll somehow change my mind about leaving simply by being good at sex?"

"Why not?" he asked. Tannah rolled her eyes and kept walking.

They travelled for some hours, unimpeded by the branches that had slowed them on their ascent. Eventually they reached the place where the Zaggural had attacked them. The remains of the other two guides were spread wildly about and unrecognizable. Whatever animals had torn them apart and eaten them left mostly bloodied bone fragments surrounded by clouds of insects.

Tannah glanced at the boy as they made their way through the carnage together. He remained expressionless over that stretch of trail and for some time after.

"We've made good time," Tannah thought when she saw the stone spires of that ancient city come into view between the trees.

"Let's stop for a bit," Balter groaned, leaning against a tree. Tannah saw him gripping his side. Luckily they were in an open area with many fallen stalks, and he ambled slowly to a thick log and sat down.