Tanning and Teasing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saying what she was thinking, she thought it was Dave, one guy said, "Damn I could just see those lips wrapped around my shaft right now. Hey Karen, I wonder if you could take all of me in your mouth. Do you like to deepthroat?"

The other said, "Well a deepthroat won't happen if she lets us both in there. Ever put two cocks in your mouth at once Karen?"

"No..... Oh shit... No I'm not sucking your cock. Uhh, forget about it."

"Well it sure sounds like you're thinking about it now, aren't you?"

She opened her eyes to look - it was Dave, and he had a huge smile as he held his cock to her cheek.

"I'm not telling," she replied, her breathing almost under control, "but no sucking, and no fucking, got it?"

"Yeah, I know," Dave said, "but that doesn't mean I can't think about it or talk about it. But if you want my cock out of your face, you will have to move it."

He let go of her breast long enough to pry her hand off of the chair, then he forced it up to wrap her fingers around his cock. After a moment of resistance, she held on to his shaft gently, savoring the feeling of his hardness, but his skin was so soft. Without being asked, she brought her other hand up to hold Peter's cock. Feeling around gently, her fingertips explored what her eyes had moments lusted over earlier. After a careful feel of their length and girth, with a quick stop to caress their heavy balls, she returned to their shafts, stroking them gently.

Karen moaned in frustration as they returned their attention to her breasts. The only thing missing was that they couldn't reach her pussy and her hands were too busy at the moment. Her clit was begging for attention, and her thighs weren't enough for her.

With a sudden decision, she let go of the cocks by her face and regretfully pushed their hands from her breasts. They respectfully stayed back, then each grasped one of her hands she offered and helped her stand up.

"You guys are making it really hard for me to follow the rules," she whispered unsteadily. "Help me walk to the water so I can cool off. Each of you take an arm, OK?"

Karen's dress had shifted during their movements, so part of one breast was the only private bit of skin still exposed. Peter stopped her from moving further, and she looked at him impatiently.

"Well come on, my legs are weak, help me walk."

Peter held up a finger. "One second, I miss seeing you now that your dress has fixed itself."

He handed Karen's arm to Dave so she faced him as he held both of her arms. She didn't need the support to stand, but she did as requested. She felt the cool air behind her as Peter lifted up her skirt and bunched it around her waist, then he reached up to pull her top open. Taking the easy excuse for a grope, he wrapped his hands around her breasts, pulling her towards him. Karen's knees buckled a little when he pinched her nipples, and both men stepped forward to support her, trapping her body between theirs.

Karen heard a whisper from Peter but didn't understand what he said, but vaguely understand it as an instruction to Dave. At the same time, she felt their hands work their way down her torso. Dave pushed a hand between them to hold her breast tightly, and his other went between her legs. He only pressed across her pussy lips, teasing her wet opening. Then she felt Peter holding her ass cheeks, holding his cockhead between them. She bucked her hips at him and shook her head 'no' and he stopped, but his cock was replaced by his fingers.

She felt it trace under her cheek, over Dave's finger, and onto her clit. With one cruel swipe across it, she moaned into Dave's chest. Peter's wet finger moved back and pressed lightly against her anus, alternating between pressure and moving lightly in a circle around it. She was never interested in anal sex, and almost against her will, she felt herself push back on him, begging his finger to invade her.

Suddenly the pressure was gone, and she cried out in frustration as both men took themselves from her crotch and held her arms again like nothing had happened. Their loss was more maddening than their presence and she wanted more, but was frustrated in knowing it could not happen.

"Come on, sexy lady," Dave said, "we need to get you to your husband, he has something you need."

"That's the damn truth." she whispered forcefully. "And he is in so much trouble for this. I'm gonna fuck him until his cock falls off."

The guys laughed as they moved slowly down the trail. Halfway to the water, Karen found her senses again and did most of her own walking. It took everything she had to maintain her composure since the guys were taking turns teasing her exposed breasts and ass, and Dave even reached down to flick her clit as she walked, almost making her fall. Once they got within sight of the water the guys stopped teasing her, but they left their arms pressed against the sides of her breasts as they all three walked arm-in-arm.

( .) (. )

Mark was still struggling to maintain his composure, but that was no longer an issue once he saw his wife walking down the trail, her body almost completely exposed, and she was flanked by two hard bouncing cocks attached to the college guys.

'At least she is walking normally,' Mark thought. 'Maybe this wasn't that bad of an idea after all, she still has that look of being insanely horny.'

Amy walked out to meet them, and gave Karen a huge hug as she entered the water. Karen pulled back a little and looked at Amy's nude body, then gave Mark a dirty look. He shook his head at her to indicate nothing happened.

"What did we talk about earlier?" Amy said, kissing her cheek and smiling. "Teasing is one thing, but no sex, so that's all that happened, don't worry. It turns out you were right, he does like my boobs. I'm sure it was about as much as Dave and Peter like yours. Right?"

"Yeah probably," Karen replied, perking up and giving Mark 'the look' once more before continuing. "But I like yours too, Amy. Did he do anything like this?"

She turned Amy around to face Mark, and grabbed both of her breasts from behind while staring at her husband. Dipping to one side, Karen asked, "Did he do this too?" as she bent her head and took one of Amy's nipples into her mouth. Karen's cheeks sucked in with her pressure, her tongue flitting across Amy's nipple, making her moan in pleasure. After just a few seconds, Karen pulled away, but stumbled as Amy pushed back into her.

Amy returned the gesture, turning Karen so everyone could see. One hand slipped below the waterline but the other lifted Karen's breast to her mouth, and she made a show of licking her nipple before sucking it in. What the guys couldn't see was Amy first mauling Karen's ass, then moving further down, forcing her hand into Karen's crotch, her two middle fingers easily sliding into her pussy.

With a quiet yelp, Karen dropped down, caught by Amy just before her head went underwater. Mark's eyes opened wide in shock seeing his wife playing with another women, and then letting the woman play with her. It didn't even register in his mind when Amy pulled Karen's dress over her head and tossed towards on the rock with the other wet garments. When it dawned on him that there were now five naked people in the water, all within touching distance, his already stiff cock grew painfully harder. He couldn't take any more.

"Karen, come here, we have to get out. Now."

She held her hand out to him, suddenly worried that he was upset that things had gone so far. He ignored her hand and stooped to pick her up and carried her away quickly. He didn't go far though, and Karen was slightly confused when he sat her on the rock, then jumped up behind her. She scooted back from the edge and only then noticed he was naked as well, it wasn't hard to miss since his cock was heading straight for her face.

With a gentle forcefulness, Mark pulled his wife's face to him, driving his cock deep into her willing mouth. Karen moaned around his cock, trying to say something, but he ignored it as he thrusted into her, feeling his cockhead brush against the back of her throat. She gagged a little and pushed him away so she could breathe.

Suddenly remembering they had an audience, Mark paused for a moment, looking each of them in they eyes, then back down to Karen before gently pressing his cock between her lips. With half of his shaft out of sight, he turned back to his audience.

"I bet you are all horny as hell too, so get up here if you want. We aren't sharing, but we can all watch each other if you want. Or you can watch us from down there and rub one out. It's up to you, but we aren't stopping."

Dave and Peter practically yanked Amy out of the water in their rush to join them on the rock. Amy giggled at their enthusiasm, but she did not stop them, then she ran up the rock without waiting for them to help her. She got down on her knees in front of Karen, smiling at her and Mark.

Kissing his wife deeply for a few seconds as the other two guys joined them, he pulled back and said to Karen, "Get on your knees, facing them."

Karen rolled over, spreading her knees on the rock as Mark hurried to get into place behind her. Just like Mark, Dave got behind Amy and held her hands that she had pushed back towards him. Pulling the pile of clothes together, Karen put them under her head, presenting her ass to her husband. Mark took the offered hips, instantly burying his cock inside of her hungry pussy. He shoved deep, pushing as hard as he could, staying as deep as he could as she screamed again, her tunnel quivering and constricting his cock as she instantly climaxed.

Waiting for Karen to recover for a moment as her body convulsed in pleasure around his throbbing cock, Mark watched as Amy leaned forward. Held up by Dave's hands, Mark could see him thrust into her from behind as she leaned toward towards Peter. Amy moaned loudly, and her descent was stopped by Peter's cock as he stepped in closer to her.

With Amy's arms behind her, there was nothing to block the view of her breasts, bouncing from the motion of Dave slamming his cock deep inside of her. From three feet away, Mark could easily see her ass shaking from his hips pummeling her. Her throat grew visibly thicker as Peter held her face and shoved his cock into her, his length forcing it's way down the back of her throat.

Mark could hardly believe the sight of them, but he had not forgotten about his wife's pussy throbbing on his cock. She had stopped making noise, and now he couldn't hold back any more. He pulled his cock all the way out of her, relishing the sight of his cock filling his wife's pussy in the broad daylight before he drove his cock back into her. Lost in the moment, he closed his eyes and rammed his cock as hard and fast as possible into his wife. Vaguely he heard Karen cumming again, but he couldn't stop for her, he was so close to cumming he had to finish.

Dave looked over at the married couple, and he could see that they were in another world, lost in each other's pleasure, finally relieving the tension that had been building for hours. He motioned to Peter, and they both looked over to see Karen staring at them, her eyes open and staring hungrily at their cocks.

She pressed her body up, firmly held up on her hands and knees, then spread her hands a few inches wider and shoved her chest forward. With the different angle, her breasts bounced upward towards them, free and unrestrained. She locked eyes with each of them, mouthing 'Watch me!' over and over.

Remembering them walking down the path, she reached back for Mark's hand. Through the haze of fucking his wife in a frenzy, Mark heard his wife calling to him. She pulled on his hand to get his attention, and he finally opened his eyes, but not slowing down the thrusting.

"Your finger, I need it in me," she panted.

It wasn't something she ever wanted before, but he wasn't about to stop to clarify. Sucking his thumb for a second, he reached down and massaged her anus for a moment.

"Now dammit!" she cried out, and he slowly pushed his thumb into her ass. The tight muscular ring shuddered around his thumb and her pussy convulsed around his cock, slowing him down a tiny bit. She screamed out, her head dropping back onto the pillow of clothes she had made. Mark slowly removed his thumb from his wife's ass, and began thrusting in earnest again.

Forcing her head back up, Karen could feel yet another orgasm quickly approaching, but she couldn't hide her face, she needed to see and feel as much as possible right now, and she wanted these men to see her. She needed more stimulation even though she knew should would regret it later. Barely able to focus, she watched the threesome in front of her. The breasts she had sucked on, the two cocks she had stroked, the mouth that had been on her nipple and pussy that was now full of cock, the memories all running through her head at once, and she wanted to remember them forever.

She reached back again, shoving at Mark's hand. Without more prompting, she felt a glob of spit hit her back door, then his thumb shoved it's way inside of her again, thrusting slow and shallow. Karen grabbed her own ass cheek, knowing how her arm moving back showcased her bouncing breasts better to the two men watching her get fucked hard.

Watching Amy enjoying both of her boyfriends at once, Karen could picture another man in front of her, stuffing her mouth full of his cock. Her mouth opened as if picturing one there now, and she heard Mark yell out as his grip on her hip turned painful. Mark pulled her hips to him, getting every last centimeter of length into her as his cock erupted. She felt him shudder as his balls exploded, emptying their heavy load deep into her womb, and his thumb pressed even deeper as his muscles locked up, and his cock pulsing inside of her.

Finally, the last of uncountable orgasms slammed across her, but she had lost the energy to scream, she simply fell forward onto the rock, her body spasming and trembling as her arm gave out under her. Karen's motion pulled her pussy off of Mark's cock, and this thumb popped out of her, causing another huge shudder to roll across her body as she whispered a moan of pleasure.

Dave and Peter watched in awe as Karen's body fell away from Mark. She rolled to her back just in time for the last two spurts of his cum to shoot out across her body, both landing on her left breast. They were both already close, and Peter pulled his shared girlfriend's head close and grunted, holding her chin tight to his balls. Mark and Karen saw Amy's throat working as she swallowed furiously, taking everything Peter's cock shot into her mouth.

Once he was finished, she turned to Dave and he released her so she could sit down to face him. Amy leaned towards him and opened her mouth, her eyes staring into his. Dave held her head as she sucked him quickly, then pushed her back when he yelled out and came across her chin with one heavy blast, then her breasts received the rest.

Everyone was panting from their exertions, and Mark looked down to see that Karen was staring at the young hard cocks. She had one hand between her thighs as she watched the spectacle in front of them. She felt her husband's eyes on her and looked back at him. With a slight twinge of embarrassment, she pulled her hand out from between her legs and shrugged one shoulder, smiling.

After a few moments of awkward silence, the group looked around at each other and laughed softly. With the heat of the moment passed, Mark was now self-conscious about sitting naked on a big rock with a bunch of other naked people out in the open.

"Umm, does anyone else care for a quick dip in the water? I don't know about you, but washing off some of this sex sweat sounds really good about now."

"Oh hell yeah, that sounds awesome." Karen sighed, laying back spread-eagle, smiling at the thought of four people looking at her naked body. "Give me a minute though, I need to recover."

"Oh no, here we go again," Amy laughed.

The guys all laughed, and Mark reached for his wife. "Come on babe, just a quick dip, then we should get going. For some reason, I may need to go to bed early tonight."

With a sigh of resignation, she gave her husband her hand. With a sly smile she nodded her head. "I think that's a very good idea. Yeah, we should go soon."

Peter and Dave showed off their young body's quick recovery time, and ran to the edge of the rock and jumped into the water. Glancing back and forth, Amy thought it about it for a second, then waved to the married couple and followed her boyfriend's method of getting into the water.

Karen looked at Mark and shook her head. "Oh hell no, help me climb down, please."

They waded into the water and took a dunk, and Karen moved closer to her husband. With her immediate needs sated, Karen was now getting a weird vibe from the other guys. It wasn't that she was concerned that they were a danger to her, but that she now felt embarrassed about being naked around anyone who wasn't her husband. She still needed more private time from Mark, but now she could wait for an hour or so before attacking him at home.

Even though they were in water up to her stomach, she ducked down so she was covered to her neck. Regardless of everything that had just happened, Karen shyly felt the need to cover her nudity from the three almost-strangers that were next to them. She whispered to Mark that they needed to go, and he nodded slightly.

Waiting for a break in the college students' chat, Mark said, "Hey guys, I think we need to get packing and head home. We're gonna go head up."

Amy nodded, she had figured this was coming soon. "OK, want some help with the gear?"

"Nah, we're good, thanks though. And thank you all for such an interesting morning."

Mark reached over to shake Dave's hand goodbye. He saw Amy pull Karen to a standing position to hug her as he turned to shake Peter's hand.

Turning to give Amy a hug, Mark saw both guys giving a hug to his wife, at the same time, on either side of her as she furtively tried to cover her breasts. Amy distracted him as she wrapped her arms around his waist, grabbing his ass to pull him close.

"Thanks for the inspiration," Amy said in his ear as he grabbed her ass also. "I think that's the first time we've fucked on that rock, and I loved it. My knees say we need towels next time we do that though."

"Agreed," Mark replied, "but I'm not so sure we will do this again. Damn, it sure was a rush though."

He took the moment to stop groping her ass to reach up front to fondle Amy's breasts. Surprising himself, Mark's cock started to rise again as he groped her. She giggled and he tore his eyes from her breasts to look at her face.

"What did I do?" he asked Amy, thinking he had tickled her.

"Not you, them." She nodded her head behind Mark. "It looks like she is getting warmed up for round two."

Mark turned to see his wife pressed between both men, front to back now. Mark couldn't see her face, but the sound of her voice had 'that' edge to it. Her bedroom voice.

Karen was trying to hold back from giving Dave too much skin contact as she hugged him goodbye, but that ended quickly as he pulled her tight to his chest. Then Peter moved behind her, his soft, but thickening, cock nestled between her ass cheeks.

Both men were whispering in her ears, but Karen had no idea what they were saying. Her body was tingling everywhere as a flood of feelings washed over her. She felt their four hands touching her everywhere at once, as well as two cocks between her legs, out of sight under water, but pushing against her front and back. Their hands were everywhere at once, and for a moment she thought the two guys had ten hands each.

Mark watched in silence, his gaze broken as Amy stepped in front of him. He looked down to see her hair, he didn't realize her back was to him at first. Amy took his hands and covered her breasts with them, then reached between their bodies to stroke his cock.