Tanning Nude

Story Info
Wife is surpised by a stranger while tanning nude.
2.5k words
4.21
220k
29
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChucknWNC
ChucknWNC
111 Followers

Lisa had decided to take the day off. Her husband wasn’t home; he was in class at the local community college. It was Friday and her week had been Hell so far. She is a manager at her job and can often take care of problems her supervisors can’t handle using her cell phone so taking a day off now and then wasn’t a huge problem. It was mid-summer and the forecast was for sunny skies and warm. Lisa called work; thankfully things had calmed down compared to what they were earlier in the week. The supervisors that work for her are very competent and they assured her they would take care of things and would call if something came up they couldn’t handle. Lisa felt she deserved a day of relaxation after all stress she had been through the previous four days and if they did need her she could always make the short drive to work.

The house was quiet. With sun just starting to burn off the summer’s morning fog and the temperature warming nicely outside, lying in the sun reading would be an excellent way to sooth her nerves so she could enjoy the weekend with her husband. Lisa ran a bath to get relaxed and she loved smelling fresh and perfumed as her flesh warmed in the sun. As she bathed, her thoughts wondered to the conversation during the last time she and her husband made love. They shared sexual fantasies like they had done many times before. The pillow talk had been very exciting. With the week she’d had, it had been a while since the last time they were together and she was beginning to feel horny as her thoughts lingered back to their discussion. Lisa wished he were there with her, making love to her, helping her forget the demands of her job. Her hand slid between her legs and she gently caressed her clit to a soft soothing orgasm. Oh, how she wished he were there to fill the need she had for a man inside her. She got out of the tub and dried off, dressed only in a towel and applied her favorite perfume her husband had bought her. The aroma would remind her of him since he was not able to be there with her.

After mixing a stiff drink, Lisa got a book she’d been reading, tanning oil, a portable CD player and went to the rear deck. Their home is at the end of a private drive, and as she had done many times before, Lisa unwrapped the towel and spread it on the chaise lounge chair, leaving her nude outside the house. During winter, the deck can be seen from the neighbors’ homes through the woods and across the pasture that bordered back of their property; but during summer the leaves of the trees provide the privacy that allowed her a no tan-line tan. After turning on her favorite CD and setting the volume low to enjoy the soft voice of her favorite female artist, she lay down and applied a liberal amount of oil to her smooth clean skin. The slippery liquid felt very sensuous on her breasts as her hands passed over them. Her nipples became very erect as they reacted to the erotic stimulation. She gently rolled them between her fingers before moving her hands farther down her body. This sent sensations of desire to her now very moist vagina. Lisa put her hand there, massaging her sex, one of her lubricated fingers easily sliding inside. She was extremely horny now and she fought to move her hand away since her husband was not there to satisfy her need.

Lisa opened the book and began to read. The sun was hot and her drink was a welcome relief to the heat. The glass emptied faster than she intended and she began to relax. The soothing music and the effects of the rapid consumption of alcohol soon caused her to drift off to sleep. Her previous arousal brought an erotic dream. The details were not clear but she was getting very stimulated from the sexy visions. She was moaning from the scenes flashing through her mind. Her pussy was very wet and her nipples as hard as pebbles.

She was startled by a sound from behind her. Lisa quickly stood and peered down over the railing to investigate the origin of the noise. She was shocked to see a man standing just below her. Not remembering she was nude, she asked, “Can I help you?”

From look on his face she could tell he wasn’t expecting anyone to be home. He looked up at her staring in disbelief that the voice was from a naked woman standing looking down at him. He politely turned his head and explained he was there to read the electric meter.

It wasn’t until he turned his eyes away from her that Lisa realized she had nothing on. The dream must have been very erotic because her nipples were stiff and she could feel her juices running down her legs. She swiftly retrieved the towel and did her best to conceal her excited body behind it. She told him, “You can turn back around I’m covered now.” Lisa apologized for embarrassing him; “I didn’t expect anyone on this side of the house today.”

He replied, “I did not seen a car in the drive, so I didn’t think anyone was home.” He apologized to her, “I am so sorry for bothering you I will be finished in a moment. It is my fault, I invaded your privacy, I should whistle or something so this won’t happen in the future.”

Lisa consoled, “You are only doing your job and since my car is inside with the garage door shut you had no way of knowing anyone was home.”

As Lisa spoke to him she was pleased to see he was an attractive well-built young man. She concluded he must be mid twenties compared to her early forties. There was an obvious bulge beginning to form in the front of his shorts and she was extremely flattered she could still cause a stir in a man so many years younger than her. Ironically, Lisa found herself enjoying the interruption by the handsome young man. She somehow wanted to repay the unknown compliment he had given her from his arousal, so she quickly thought with the mid-day temperatures, he would probably appreciate a drink of water or a cold soda. Lisa asked, “Would you like something to drink, it is very hot out here?”

Only now did he turn his head back toward her as he replied, “That would be nice but I have disturbed you enough and I don’t want to be anymore of a nuisance than I’ve already been.”

She insisted, “It is no trouble at all, come around and when you’re finished and ring the bell at the front door.”

Securing the towel around her body Lisa went inside and grabbed a cola from the fridge. In just a moment, the bell rang and she opened the door. She invited him in out of the heat as she offered him the chilled can. He was tall, taller than she was able to observe looking down on him from the height of the deck. The fullness of his shorts had not subsided and her feelings of being physically appreciated by him returned. Lisa’s was experiencing an unexpected desire for the handsome stranger standing before her.

She thought back to the fantasies she and her husband had discussed during their last intimate time together. They had discussed the popular scenario of a woman home alone seducing a handsome stranger, perhaps a deliveryman, convincing him to take time out of his busy schedule to make love to her. This young man wasn’t there to make a delivery, but he was a handsome stranger that had surprised her at home alone; and after all he had seen her naked. Her husband had remarked how exciting it would be if this actually happened, but she felt he thought he was safe with his comments, as the opportunity would probably never present itself. He felt so secure with his banter, he practically challenged her, daring her by saying she had lost her youthful lust for sex that might have led her to do something like that years ago.

Had the young man see how aroused she was from the erotic dream, is that what caused the reaction of his manhood or was it only from unexpectedly seeing a nude woman? Her response to the signs of his sexual arousal was preventing her to think logically. Lisa knew she really shouldn’t act on her feelings but then she thought of what her husband had said; maybe he was not as safe with his dare as he had thought. She knew he had wanted her to be more sexual, but he never expected his challenge to be the catalyst that would convince her to seduce a handsome young stranger.

Her body was betraying her by becoming even more excited in his presence. Lisa asked, “Come into the dining room and have a seat to rest a few minutes before you have to go?”

He must have had some interest; he followed her through the house to the dining room. The towel had started to loosen due to the swaying of her body as she walked from one room to the other. With a move that surprised her as much as it did him, she leaned over grasping a chair by the seat. This caused the towel to rise in the back and give him an unobstructed view of her bare ass and her shaved pussy. Lisa apologized, “I guess I shouldn’t have done that considering she the way I am dressed.”

The tent in his shorts looked as if it had gotten even bigger and Lisa swore she saw his cock twitch as it stood straight up under the thin fabric. Seeing this caused her to lose any self-control she might of had left. As he moved to sit down she stepped front of him, raised her arms and placed them on his shoulders, letting the towel fall to the floor.

Lisa looked into his eyes and before he could respond she kissed him passionately on the lips. Here she was standing naked and horny in front of a stranger, no one to stop her from going farther and any self-control had abandoned her. She took the soda from his hand and turned him around pushing him backwards onto the dining table. Lisa reached for the waist of his shorts and had them unbuttoned in a flash. She slowly unzipped them and he raised his hips as she slid his shorts and underwear off and dropped them to the floor. Pulling the chair in front of him she sat between his legs and touched her tongue to the now glistening head of his cock. She tasted the precome that was oozing from the slit running her tongue around her lips savoring the succulent flavor. She pursed her lips and lowered mouth. The thickness of his cockhead forced her lips apart as she took him into her mouth. Lisa was motionless as her mouth became accustomed to the fullness of his cock. Her only movements were her tongue swirling around the head hidden inside. He could not see what she was doing but he could feel the pleasurable sensations she was giving him from her excellent oral talents. Starting to move up and down on his cock she was determined to get him to maximum size, stopping just short of his orgasm, wanting him inside her before he came.

He was moaning in from her attention to his dick, “I have never had this happen before on the job and you are sucking me better than I have ever had!”

This only urged Lisa on. When she heard his breathing get short and fast she released his cock from her mouth. Helping him off the table and she took his place lying on her back. Lisa pulled her legs up and held them open for him. He accepted the invitation and placed the head of his dick at her dripping hole. Easing it in just past the lips, the eagerness of his youth took over and he began pumping into her hard and fast. She was very horny from the idea of the illicit sex and she quickly had a powerful orgasm. Lisa’s screams of pleasure and the feeling of her pussy spasm around his cock were bringing him closer and closer to his orgasm.

He announced he was going to come, and come he did, pushing his dick against the back wall of her pussy the liquid fire shot hard inside her welcoming cunt. She wrapped her legs around him and held him there until he had completely emptied his balls into her. Both of them were breathing hard, their bodies covered in sweat.

Lisa eased the grasp of her legs around him and he pulled back, his dick making a popping sound as it exited her. As she rose from lying on the table he leaned toward her and kissed her. He thanked her for the wonderful experience and told her, “I sure didn’t expect something like this to happen when I took the meter reading job. I am sorry to say this but I do need to go so I can finish the rest of the houses on my route.”

After he dressed she walked him to the door, come dripping out of her leaving a trail on the floor. Lisa kissed him goodbye, “Thank you, that was a very nice interruption to my tanning.” She smiled as he drove away in his truck. She wiped the messy come trail from the floor then went to clean herself up.

Lisa fixed another drink and returned to the chair on the deck. She didn’t bother to pick up the book; she sipped her drink and shut her eyes, basking in the afterglow of the satiating sex she’d just had. She must have been asleep for quite a while because the next sound she heard was the door open that exited onto the deck.

Her husband stepped through and walked over to her and gave her a light kiss, “Hello Honey, have you had a good day?”

She replied, “It was one of the more relaxing days I have had in a long time.” Little did he know why it was so relaxing, but as she rose from the lounge chair, she took his hand and led him to the dining table. Lying back on the table as she had done just hours earlier with the young stranger Lisa instructed him, “Get undressed, I need you to fuck me right now!”

He was curious why she was so horny but he sure enjoyed seeing her act this way. Quickly undressing he slid into her surprisingly moist pussy and settled into a slow rhythm allowing them to enjoy the pleasures of each other’s flesh.

Lisa asked her husband, “Do you remember the fantasies we discussed the last time we made love? Well...” His curiosity about her actions and extreme wetness would soon to be answered.

ChucknWNC
ChucknWNC
111 Followers