Tanning Voyeur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,323 Followers

With a grin to himself he knelt down before her, his face even with her scrumptious pussy. Leaning forward he pressed his soft tongue between her equally soft lips, tasting the tanginess of her arousal as he stroked his tongue up the length of her lips to the juncture where her clit stood exposed and distended. He alternated between licking her wet pussy and concentrating on her clit, his attentions at either making her squirm and wiggle on the leather bench, her moans growing louder by the second. Again and again he tasted her juices, the tanginess fading to be replaced with a sweetness as her juices grew more abundant.

"Fuck me. Take me please!" She begged, grabbing at his headpiece with her hand, trying to draw him up her body.

Finally he stood, his cock rock hard in the leather skirt. He pulled the hem up and back, exposing himself to her and her waiting hands, which greedily encircled him. Her hands stroked his cock while they coaxed him forward, aiming his fat long prick at her waiting slit.

"Yessss yessss!" she hissed loudly as his head pressed into her opening, his fat mushroom spreading her entrance until it finally allowed the invader to enter her soft confines. "Ohhhh god yes." She moaned loudly, several people turning to watch as he slowly pushed his fat prick into her, her body expanding to accept his full length and girth.

"That's it. Fuck her good!" a voice said, practically ignored by his over stimulated brain.

He began to slide in and out of her, each stroke met with her own motion, lifting her hips with each thrust to push herself down on him more fully. Each stroke made her stretched pussy feel full and contented while his strokes back seemed to leave her pussy wanting and begging to be filled again. Over and over he stroked into her, her legs and arms trembling in climax after only a few short minutes of his shaft delving into her. Over and over he stroked, her wet pussy caressing and teasing his cock, massaging his shaft and mushroom head as it pulsated around him, her body spasming in orgasm over and over as her cries of pleasure grew louder.

He looked down at her perfect body, her big tits rolling and moving with each stroke of his cock, her pink nipples rigid and her areola puckered and engorged as her whole body was overtaken by her orgasm.

"FUCK YES! FUCK MY CUNT! FUCK MY HOT LITTLE CUNT!" She screamed as his strokes increased in pace, her orgasm seeming to last forever as his own began to build. He was surprised he'd lasted as long as he had, but now it was clear what was coming next.

Quickly his body readied the load to be expelled, his body tensing, his balls pulling tightly to his own body as he felt the familiar tingling race through his body, starting at his cock head and running down his legs and up his body. "UGH!" Jack grunted as his body jerked, jamming his cock into the beautiful woman below him, his cock surging a huge gush of hot cum into her. Again and again his body jerked, his own groans of pleasure mixed with her squeals of approval.

"YES FILL ME! FILL MY HOT CUNT WITH YOUR CUM! OH GOD YES OHHHHH GOD YESSSS!" She squealed loudly over and over as his body pumped shot after shot of hot wet cum into her. Finally his climax eased, his strokes gone, replaced by his fat cock being held deep inside her, its jerks and twitches making her gasp and moan in pleasure as she used her fingertips to rub his stomach. His cock softened within her and finally he pulled out, his still half hard cock glistening with their juices as a large dollop of his cum oozed from her gapping pussy to drip onto the hardwood floor.

Jack stood back and looked down at her, feeling a presence behind him. He turned his head to see a young woman wearing a sheer white skirt barely long enough to reach below the pussy visible through the material, and a pair of large feathery wings, the straps of which seemed to lift and cup her bare breasts. If she was an angel, she was by far the sexiest angel he'd ever seen. With a timid look she stepped past him and squatted down in front of the maid, her head quickly diving between her legs to lick her pussy, her tongue collecting all of the juices the two of them had made. Her tongue licked time and again, her attentions making the maid whither and squirm on the bench, her hands hovering near her thighs as if she were thinking about wanting to stop the additional stimulation, but not quite able to bring herself to do so.

With the maid's pussy well licked with no trace of Jack's cum leaking from her any longer, she pivoted and leaned toward jack, lifting his skirt and grasping his mostly flaccid cock. She eagerly closed her mouth around it, stuffing nearly the whole thing in her mouth. Her tongue teased under and around it, causing the blood to surge back into it and to grow larger by the second. She was soon unable to contain his length and used her hand to stroke that portion she couldn't get into her mouth, her wet lips sliding up and down the length of his shaft.

"Mmmmmm" Jack moaned as she worked his cock back to its full proportions, her delicate hand unable to fully close around his fat shaft and her soft wet mouth teasing only a third of its length.

Without warning she stood and turned to face the maid, still lying on the bench, her legs hanging over the side, the material of her outfit bunched around her waist. "Fuck me. Take me please!" the angel said urgently, her eyes begging for Jack to step behind her and fill her pussy with his fat cock.

Jack may have been relatively inexperienced, but even he knew that when a woman sticks a bare pussy out at you, bent over, that it's an invitation to fuck. He quickly stepped behind her and rubbed his saliva coated cockhead on her lips, spreading them and forcing it between them. He felt his head press into the entrance to her tunnel, the cap of his head pressing against her tunnel. He gripped her bare hips, the see through skirt having slid up on its own to expose her full nude ass as she bent over.

With her legs straight and spread slightly apart she lowered her head to rest on the Maid's bare clean-shaven mound. Her eyes closed as Jack pushed against her, trying to force his fat cock into her young pussy.

"Don't stop. Please don't stop." She begged as he eased the pressure, afraid to hurt her.

With a grunt of second effort, he bucked his hips, plunging his cock suddenly forward and into her incredibly tight confines.

"OH FUCK!" she cried at the sudden penetration into her soft pussy. She gasped and panted as her body worked to accept the fat shaft within her, the pressure easing only after a long minute of waiting. She wiggled her ass at him, moving him around inside her as she started to slide herself back toward him, pushing more and more of herself around his fat shaft until he felt his head pressing against her cervix.

In and out he stroked, slowly and short at first, but then longer and faster as she worked her ass back toward him with each stroke, driving the two of them together in unison. Her moans and cries filled the hall over the sound of the music, her body shaking and trembling before him as his fat cock stroked across all the nerve endings in her tunnel, bringing her waiting orgasm to climax much more quickly than he would have thought possible.

She finally sagged onto the maid, her bare body pressing against the nude form of the maid, her pussy sliding off Jack's cock as several men and women watching applauded the completion of her orgasm.

"Very nice work." A middle aged woman said, stepping up and wrapping an arm into his. She wore a black mesh bra, barely containing her large full breasts, the mesh leaving her areola and nipples fully visible. The tiny black skirt she wore had a satin band around her hips with similar mesh material hanging down to just below the juncture of her legs, not hiding the skimpy black satin thong panty at all. She had on a black eye mask, a hat on her head with a pair of pilots wings and a black satin neck tie around her neck.

"Thank you." Jack replied, not at all sure how to reply to such a comment. He'd never had sex in front of an audience, let alone had anyone in such an audience come tell him about how well he did.

She led him away from the two women and off into the crowd, steering him closer to the middle of the room. "I thought you might prefer to dance first." She cooed as she stopped and turned to face him. She stepped toward him, her mesh covered tits pressing against his bare chest.

"First?"

"Of course. You don't think you could fuck like that and not expect to be left alone, do you?"

"I really hadn't thought about it." he answered her as she started swaying to the music, her hips grinding against his to encourage him to move with her.

"Mmmmm that's it. You are a fast learner, aren't you?"

"I try." Jack answered quietly.

"And you do quite well. If this top is scratchy, feel free to make things more comfortable." She whispered.

"You want me to take it off of you?" He asked in surprise.

"If you want. You can take anything you want off, of you or me." She whispered.

Jack grinned to himself and moved his hands to her back, finding the clasp for the bra and easily undoing it. The elastic strap snapped back around her sides leaving the mesh bra hanging on her shoulders and trapped between them. He reached up and slid the tiny shoulder straps off her shoulders and down her arms, allowing her to pull away enough to free the material before pressing her bare tits against his chest again. His hands quickly found their way down to the skirt, held in place by a small satin tie, which was easily undone.

She danced with him now in nothing but the thong, the necktie, hat and of course high heels. He pondered for a moment how to get the thong panty off and finally reached his fingers into the delicate strings around her hips. It only took two small tugs and the thong strap was in pieces, each of the three ends attached now only at the triangle of material over her mound and pussy. He let go of the end and the satin triangle fell away.

"So stud, you going to fuck me right here or do you want to find someplace more private? Not that I'd mind anyplace." She said as her hands moved down his back to find the attachment holding the leather skirt together. Within a few moments he was as naked as she, the two of them dancing and swaying to the music, the couples around them seemingly oblivious to their nudity.

She grinned and lifted one leg high, coaxing him to hold her leg up in the crook of his elbow. He felt her hand grasp his raging hardon and guide it to her wet pussy, aiming it between her lips as she rocked her hips slightly, working him down to the entrance to her tunnel and then into her.

The music kept playing while Jack closed his eyes, the sensations of her pussy practically eating his cock driving him nearly delirious. The music played and she rocked, sliding her pussy up and down his shaft, her soft tunnel caressing it while her pussy muscles clenched and ripples along the length of his cock.

"Oh god damn." He groaned quietly as she slowly fucked him in the middle of the dance floor. Up and down she moved, one leg holding herself up, her other still held up by Jack's bent arm. His cock felt each inch of her velvety tunnel, the sensations much more exquisite than he would have expected from an older woman. He guessed she had to be at least forty, but her pussy didn't feel like it.

She also seemed to be enjoying the sensations, his fat cock and mushroom head caressing each inch of her tunnel, stroking across the nerve endings as he went in and out and his head pressing against her cervix at the end of each stroke. "I think I'm going to come." She moaned softly, never losing the pace of her constant strokes. "Come with me. I want to feel your cum squirting up into me."

Jack might have answered if he hadn't been lost in the dreamland of ecstasy caused by the sensations of her pulsating pussy on his cock. Instead all he could do is grunt as his cum started to boil up from his balls.

"Ohhhh here it comes. I can feel you growing inside me again." The pilot woman moaned softly as her own body began to spasm around his cock, the spasms suddenly increasing in intensity as his cock pumped shot after shot of cum up into her.

Jack stood there, his body jerking, his cock spurting into her, for what felt like an hour before she coaxed him to release her leg, her pussy clamping down on his cock to hold it there while it slowly shriveled.

"Thank you." She whispered as she went back to swaying to the music.

"You're welcome." Jack answered, his own arms wrapping around the woman, holding her tightly to him.

The music, which had seemed to go unbroken during their long encounter ended. The pilot woman gave him a soft wet kiss on the lips and then pulled back, his half hard cock slipping from her pussy as she stepped back. Turning away, she walked across the room and disappeared into the crowd, her outfit still strewn around the floor at his feet.

Jack walked to the wall and sat down, suddenly very tired. This was more sex in one night than he'd had in...well, since he graduated from college. He leaned his head back against the wall and closed his eyes for a moment. When he opened them a woman was standing in front of him. She looked like she was wearing some kind of genie costume made of many nearly see through lengths of cloth wrapped around her body. Through the layers of material he could just barely make out the outline of her nipples pushing the thin material out. As he sat there she began to dance a very seductive dance, swaying herself side to side before him. Her dance was littered with opportunities for her to spin before him, each rotation freeing another layer of the thin material as she undulated and swayed before him.

As her layers disappeared he saw a truly stunning young body, maybe as old as twenty two or three, her breasts unsupported yet still round and protruding without a hint of droop. His eyes traveled lower, her bare shaved mount and pussy lips becoming more and more exposed as she spun. Finally the last layer dropped away, leaving her in nothing but her mask and a pair of genie slippers. She continued to dance, getting closer by the moment until she was dancing with her knees against the bench he rested on, one leg on either side of his.

She bent and reached for his hand, drawing it up to her pussy, pressing his fingers to her hot wet lips before releasing his hand. She continued swaying and moving, her hand stroking his neck and shoulders, occasionally sliding down to his quickly hardening cock.

Jack lost track of how long he sat there, his fingers gently stroking her pussy in time with the music, her own hand stroking his cock periodically. Her wetness grew by the moment, her motions more fluid and erotic as he played with her clitoris.

"Make me cum!" She whispered urgently. "Make me come hard!"

Jack wasn't exactly sure what he should do to accomplish this simple demand, but his hesitation was read by her for what it was.

"Here. Rub like this. Press one finger up into meeee...ohhhhh yeah, like that. Push it in and out like you're fucking me." She moaned loudly, pulling her hand from his after a few seconds. She continued to sway, but her motions were much more muted now that his finger pressed up into her. "Oh god yes. A little deeper. Ohhhh fuck better. Just like that. Oh god. I'm gonna come!" she squeaked loudly as her body jerked, her pussy spewing a gush of hot wet juice at him. Her discharge surged three times as her body convulsed, the juices wetting his legs and lap, covering his cock as he continued to rub his thumb back and forth across her hard clit.

"Ohhhh god." She moaned again, pulling his hand from her pussy so she could sink down on the bench on her knees, her body straddling his, her hands guiding his rock hard appendage up to her pussy. "Here. Let me." She whispered as she wigged her hips and pushed her own pussy down his shaft, not stopping until he was fully penetrating her, her clit grinding against the base of his cock.

"So what was that? Pee?" Jack asked quietly, hoping he wasn't offending her.

"No, that was my cum. It's called squirting. Some women do it easily, others....not so." She answered simply.

"Never seen that before." Jack admitted. "At least not in person."

"Well now you have. A girl that squirts has a really good orgasm." She said with a shrug.

Jack was sitting there, enjoying the gentle undulations of the young woman on his lap when a tall muscular gentleman walked up behind her, bending down and kissing her on the cheek. "How about a dance sweetie?" He asked quietly, her hands coming up from where they rested on his stomach to capture the newcomers hands. Only then did Jack notice the diamond ring on the fourth finger of her left hand.

"Married?" He squeaked, looking at the much larger man, afraid he was about to be pounded for what he had done to his wife.

"Oh yes. Happily!" She said with a wide smile. She pulled up off his cock and stood in front of Jack, her husband slowly winding layer after layer of material around his wife before leading her away, once again fully costumed.

Jack sat there for a minute, unsure of what had just happened. The guy didn't even flinch at the fact that his cock was stuffed in his wife, but then his wife was the one who came and seduced him. Maybe accepting sex from just anyone wasn't such a good idea. This could get him into trouble!

Jack sighed as he realized that maybe he needed to be more careful. He got up and made his way to a table in the back of the room that had a variety of clothing on it, including his leather skirt. It was pretty obvious by the pile that he wasn't the only one losing things on the dance floor.

He was just about to turn and walk from the table when a pair of arms slipped around his waist, one hand sliding down to his still hard and exposed cock, the other wrapping around his chest to pull him tightly to a pair of soft breasts.

"Hello Jack." A soft young voice whispered in his ear.

"Do I know you?" Jack asked as she eased her grip to allow him to turn and face her. She wore an unusual costume that was clearly supposed to be a bee. It consisted of a strip of black and yellow stripped cloth around her hips, barely long enough to cover her pussy. This was attached to a strip running up her stomach to the sexy V between her breasts. Each breast, dropping slight and wiggling every time she moved, was covered with a small square of black and yellow stripe material that was just tall enough to cover her areola, but wide enough to wrap from the V of her cleavage around her back to the other breast. The whole thing was held up by a pair of black strings tied in place around her neck.

The effect was to leave most of her body completely naked, but with the most important parts just barely covered. Even as she breathed he could see the wiggle of her breasts teasing the bottom of one areola into view.

"You should, you see me every week." The young woman said with a grin.

"Huh?" Jack asked confused.

"Black and Yellow bikini? Tanning every Tuesday?" She said quietly, her head turning slightly to the side causing her to look at him from an angle.

"Ohhhhh! I get it. Sorry didn't connect." Jack said as he did indeed recognize the young lady, not because he remembered seeing her come in, but because she generally stripped her bikini off before climbing into the tanning bed. More than once he had come to completion while watching her oil her sweet body up. He would almost go as far as to say she was one of his favorites.

"So who would have thought that a quiet computer nerd had such a big fat useful cock." She said quietly, her hands reaching back down for my shaft. She wrapped both hands around it and then slowly stroked it too and fro. "I watched you pumping this into that angel and I wondered if you wanted to feed it into me?"

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,323 Followers