Tansy & Teresa

Story Info
Two beauties bring their friendship to a new level.
1.7k words
3.48
48.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nyala
Nyala
3 Followers

As time moved on for Tansy she could only think of one thing- Teresa! Teresa worked with Tansy at the boutique and was always around to help, and talk to, and just be around. As days went along Tansy and Teresa became very good friends, and soon to be even better friends!

One day during their lunch break Tansy and Teresa sat at a small yet beautiful cafe, sipping coffee and talking about the previous weekend. "So Tansy how was your weekend?," Teresa asked. "Well it was pretty good, I met this hunk at the bar over on Hanson. He was hung like a fucking horse, his cock had to be over 9 inches and about 3 inches wide. It felt like heaven inside of wet pussy I just couldn't get enough!" said Tansy.

Now before going further let me tell you a little bit about Tansy and Teresa. Tansy is a voluptuous black beauty, with smooth, soft, caramel colored-skin. Big,beautiful, full, round 36D's that hung in the air with more lift than normal for tits that big! 5'7 with a big, round booty and full hips that gave her an hourglass figure that any women would long to have.(To add more Tansy shaves her sweet cunt completely smooth for the look and feel it gives.) A pretty, round face with long, thick lashes, hazel colored eyes and long silky brown hair.

Teresa on the other hand is a white beauty with tits the size of oranges that housed the largest, darkest pink nipples. Teresa's nipples had to be almost 1 ½ inches long when fully aroused. Teresa also had a beautiful figure that caught the stares of both men and women. Long soft legs and a petite high ass that mad men drool with lust at the thought of fucking her doggy style. Short red hair, so short it looked almost butch, but on her it was absolutely beautiful. Grey-green eyes that looked like pools of sea water churning together.

Both women kept themselves in shape by working out at least 3-5 days a week. neither Teresa nor Tansy had been with many women before, being only 19 and living a pretty normal life. "Was his cock really that big?" asked Teresa. "Oh, my god yes it felt huge, and it filled me up, it was like I could feel it in side my stomach. And it tasted so good too!" said Tansy. "Wow, I can't imagine how that would feel by biggest dildo is only 8 inches and about 2 inches thick. And I love fucking myself with it so I can understand how big it felt." replied Teresa. "Well my biggest dildo is even bigger than his cock, I love thick,heavy,long phalluses. But its hard getting them all the way in, my pussy is so tight it takes a long time to work them all the way in." said Tansy.

Teresa sat there thinking about what Tansy had just said, and she could feel the stirring of sexual hunger inside her body, and could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter the more they talked about cocks and getting fucked.

If Teresa only knew what Tansy was thinking they wouldn't just be talking they'd be heading back to her apartment for a longer than usual lunch-break. "Well we better hurry up if we don't get back to work before were fired but lets finish up this conversation later back at my apartment, it'll be worth it, trust me." said Tansy slyly. Not really thinking Teresa accepted readily, only striving to make Tansy hotter than before.

After finishing up the last five hour at work Teresa headed home to get a few things giving Tansy time to get her scheme up to par. Back at home Tansy pulls out all her favorite dildos and strap-on. Tansy could only think about what going to happen when Teresa arrived. Being as wet as she was and not being able to wait, Tansy lifted up her skirt, pulled off her light blue thongs and started fingering her dripping slit.

Rubbing circles around her already engorged clit(which by the way is 2 inches long and very sensitive). Getting into the finger play Tansy reaches over and grasps the 7 inch dildo from the bed and starts sliding it into her dripping cunt filling the room with the sweet, musky smell of her pussy juices. Coming close to orgasm and truly feeling the work her fingers on her clit was doing along with the dildo that was in her fuck hole. Hearing the doorbell ring she had to stop her excursion. Getting up off the bed, putting the dildo back and pulling down her skirt, leaving her thongs off, she went to answer the door.

Knowing exactly who it was she opened the door widely grinning at her friend and said, " I was just thinking of you!" with a sly smile on her face. Had Tansy had known what Teresa did to get ready for the ‘talk' she wouldn't have put down the dildo. Walking in Teresa admired the small, yet neat one floor home. Closing the door behind Teresa, Tansy could only admire the cute red-heads legs and ass as she strutted past, noticing that she had changed clothes opting for a shorter skirt and a tank top without a bra. Not noticing the Tansy's staring Teresa asks, "Well what's up for the agenda tonight?"

"Lets see I figure we'll finish our talk from earlier, have a few to many drinks, and wind up fucking ourselves silly with my dildo collection!"

"Wow all that, huh? We'll see how much well get down, we might have to skip the conversation and drinks and start right in on the ‘fucking ourselves silly' cause I went and picked up a few things from home and the store," said Teresa. Looking at each other both women could only think about going right for the fucking.

"Well since you don't look like finishing the conversation from earlier why don't you let me show you what I brought by for us to play with," and with that Teresa opened her bag and pulled out a porn tape with two of hottest women on the front fucking each other with huge cucumbers. "Wow" exclaimed Tansy.

"Wait there's more," now Teresa pulled out a huge black dildo so life-like you could see all the little veins and ridges running up and down the shaft. The dildo was about 15 inches long and 4 to almost 5 inches thick in places. Then Teresa pulled out a smaller but just as life-like double dildo she had been secretly wanting to use on the women since they had first met. Then she pulled out a bottle of whip-cream, "For dessert" she said.

Tansy stood in her spot gapping at what Teresa had brought over and she knew then that she had to fuck this white beauty now our she would go crazy from passion. Not even thinking about her actions Tansy reached over and pulled Teresa close by the ass and started kissing her with more ferocity than she knew she had. Loving the feeling of Tansy's mouth Teresa kissed back just as hard opening her mouth to be explored by Tansy's awaiting tongue.

Probing Teresa mouth with her tongue Tansy started to lower her skirt to the floor forgetting she had no panties on, but not really caring. Teresa broke the eternity long kiss for search of air and started licking up and down Tansy's neck stopping at her collarbone and continuing the assault on her neck moving back up to her mouth. Loving the feeling Teresa was giving her Tansy started to pull off Teresa's tank top only breaking the kiss long enough to get the top over the other women's head.

Tansy started pulling off Teresa skirt also not knowing that she hadn't bothered with putting that article of clothing on either. Getting a glimpse at Teresa's beautiful snatch Tansy looks up and says, "God your cunt is beautiful I cant wait to shove my tongue inside and taste you!" Looking into to Tansy's eyes Teresa says, "Why don't we go back to your bedroom so we can be totally comfortable."

"Ok " Pulling Teresa down the hall to her bedroom Tansy enters first and says, "See I had a surprise for you to but I like your even better." Pulling off the rest of her clothes so she can be naked to, Tansy pushes Teresa down onto the bed, and moves onto of her stopping for one more kiss before diving into her pussy to enjoy all intoxicating goodness that can only come from this beautiful women's cunt.

Moving down Teresa body stopping to slowly flick her long thick longue over Teresa's nipples, Tansy sucks the beautiful globes into her mouth revealing in how soft Teresa's skin feels to her touch. Moving aside to the other nipple Tansy does the same to this one also before moving down to her destination spot. Upon reaching Teresa's cunt Tansy breathes in the womanly fumes emitting themselves from her crotch. Licking along her slit Tansy dives in for the kill, loving the taste more and more she encircles Teresa's clit and starts sucking on it like its a mini cock and begins to slide 2 then 3 fingers into Teresa's dripping hole. Moving away from Teresa's clit she starts to fuck her harder and faster with her fingers.

Teresa, loving the assault that Tansy is giving to her pussy starts to moan and thrash around coming close to orgasm during each assault that's being thrown upon her cunt. Continuing her finger fucking assault to Teresa's snatch Tansy moves down and starts to like the rim of Teresa's ass hole watching it pucker and flex to the attention its getting, feeling the grip of Teresa's cunt on her fingers Tansy knows that she's close to orgasm, so using some of Teresa's own cum that's flowing in a steady stream towards her ass hole Tansy saturates her tongue and shoves it deep in side Teresa's virgin ass hole and listens to Teresa scream "oooooooOOOOOOHHHHH" as she cum's thrashing wildly on the bed from the all the spasming her cunt was giving her.

Loving the look of contentment on Teresa's face Tansy watches her till she comes down off the highs of her Tansy made orgasm and says' "Are you ready for some of what you brought to play with?"

"Only if I get to do you first!" replies Teresa. Looking at the wild look in Teresa's eyes Tansy cant wait for the fun to really begin...to continue.

Nyala
Nyala
3 Followers