Tantalus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Facade123
Facade123
35 Followers

Sharon stared at it. It was bigger than Eric's. Not by a lot, half an inch maybe, and just a little thicker, but definitely bigger. She resigned herself to what was going to happen then. She felt the tears in her eyes stop welling as she came to a certain cold acceptance.

She leaned forward once more, and slipped the head of his dick into her mouth.

Arthur leaned his head back, letting out a sigh as her wet mouth enclosed him. She moved her lips back and forth over it, gently bobbing up and down the tip. Arthur took his hand and stroked her hair, before placing it more firmly on the back of her head. Little by little, he applied pressure on her down strokes, causing her to take more and more of him into her mouth each time until she was slipping her lips over half his length.

Eric rested his head in his hands. The slurping noises his wife made as she sucked another man off rang in his skull. He hadn't thought he could hate himself any more, making his wife whore herself out, but he now realized he could. He was getting hard, and as much as he didn't want to, he picked his head up and looked over.

He saw the back of Sharon's head, moving up and down on Arthur's dick, his hands resting on the back of her head. He couldn't look away again. The sight of his wife blowing someone else transfixed him, a cross between arousal, morbid curiosity, horror, and self-loathing.

A small moan left Arthur's lips. Sharon had started using her tongue. It gently flicked over the underside of his head, before she started swirling it around his tip. He tightened his grip on her hair slightly, and began thrusting up to meet her face. Not forcefully, but enough. Sharon made a sound of alarm, and the vibrations brought him to the edge of climax, but he managed to hold off.

Sharon quickly adjusted to the new rate, and was bobbing her head up and down his dick in time with his thrusts. Her lips were wrapped around his shaft, her tongue working his length. Arthur looked up at Eric, wanting to know how he felt watching his wife suck him off. The look of defeat he saw on Eric's face didn't disappoint.

Arthur couldn't hold back any longer. When Sharon's mouth descended on him, he held it there, shooting his cum into the back of her throat. Not expecting this, her attempts to quickly swallow it down didn't work, and some of it leaked out the corner of her mouth. When he was done, Arthur pulled himself out, then gave Sharon a look, admiring his work.

Eric's wife was on her knees, a blob of cum slowly working down her chin. Absent mindedly, her tongue scooped it up to be swallowed. Sharon's face was numb, but if anything could be seen on it, it would be shame.

Arthur stood up and put his pants back on. "Thanks for the wonderful dinner." he said, closing the door behind him as he left, leaving the couple behind.

Facade123
Facade123
35 Followers