Tantalus in Chains Ch. 07

Story Info
Zack at Miss Martin's house.
1.9k words
4.64
14.4k
2

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER SEVEN: PLAYING DIRTY

When my eyes focused again, he was looking down at me, stroking my face with a tenderness I hadn't expected from him. I giggled a little self-consciously. "I wish I would have known about the eye-batting thing when you were still my student. Think of all the homework you would have done."

"You still haven't asked me to do anything I don't want to do," he said. He moved his hand from my face to my stomach, stroking lazy circles across it. "You okay?"

"I don't remember the last time I came that hard," I said.

His hand was creeping lower, and I tensed in anticipation. He smiled, apparently unaware of the effect he was having on me. "You're just saying that so that I'll fuck you."

"Maybe," I meant to say, attempting to be coy. Unfortunately, he chose that moment to tuck his thumb under the silky waistband of my panties, so what I actually said was, "Mmmmm..."

He looked happy with himself. I rolled my eyes. "You know, I was going to tell you more about how great you were, but if you're going to play dirty..."

"Isn't that what you want?" The walls of my pussy contracted hard, once, in response.

"You know it is," I breathed, the laughter fading from my voice.

"How dirty do you want me to play?" He was stroking his thumb rhythmically.

I hoped my eyes told him how desperately I still wanted him, but in case they didn't, I said, "Can't you feel how wet I am for you?"

He found my clit with his thumb and rubbed once, hard. He looked smug when he saw my reaction. "You're going to be wetter, soon."

It seemed like I had waited an eternity to hear him promise me that. There are a lot of things in my life that I've looked forward to, and almost none of them measured up to my fantasies. But Zack's hands, his body, his intensity... I couldn't believe it, but I'd actually gotten it about right. I stared at him in amazement. "What did I ever do to deserve you?"

He smiled. "It sure as hell wasn't assigning all those essays."

"You didn't do half of them, anyway," I murmured, tracing circles on his arms.

He grinned mischievously. "I was thinking about other things when I studied for your class."

I blinked innocently. "Like what?"

"Like your mouth on my dick."

I shivered and let my hands drift over his chest, down his stomach, to his jeans, where I started undoing the button. "Funny, I was thinking about the same thing, but I still managed to do my job."

He had frozen when I started unbuttoning his jeans, like he was scared that if he moved, I'd change my mind. "Oh my God," he murmured. "I just remembered that I asked you how many guys you went down on."

I blushed. "Yeah, that was definitely like waving raw meat in front of a tiger."

"Raw meat, huh?" His voice was suggestive.

"Yeah. Raw meat." My eyes were fixed on his jeans as I slid them down his body, knowing that I was finally going to see him naked.

He murmured something. I really have no idea what he said because he was in his boxers. I couldn't wait long enough to finish undressing him before I touched him. I slid my hand along his smooth skin until I found the base of his shaft. My palm screamed for it, and a shudder went through my body as I finally closed my fist around him. He was hard and thick, and the knowledge that he would be inside me soon made my heartbeat quicken. For once, he didn't have a smart comment.

"Holy shit," he gasped as I pulsed my hand forward. I stopped before I reached the tip, and I stroked my thumb sinuously along the ridge behind the head. I pulled my hand back to the base and started stroking faster, more firmly. He moaned, and surrendered to my touch.

But not for long. "You have to stop," he murmured. "God, if you don't stop I'm going to cum, and I want to fuck you."

I stopped and pouted. "Does that mean I don't get to go down on you?"

He was genuinely surprised. "You mean you want to?"

I just looked at him.

"Oh my God." He laughed, got down on one knee, and jokingly said, "Miss Martin, will you marry me?"

I rolled my eyes. "I don't know. Are you any good in the sack?"

He dropped his smoldering eyes to my perky breasts, then continued devouring my body with them. He opened his mouth to say something, but the lust he kindled in me made me too aggressive to let him say it. I got up from the couch and pulled him to his feet, pressing my body tight against his. I abruptly realized I was still wearing my blue silk panties. I tugged at his boxers until they fell in a pile on the floor, and then I swished my hips against his cock. He sucked in his breath at the sensation.

I could have teased him longer, but my urgency was growing. Instead I pushed him back onto the couch and crawled between his legs. I sat transfixed for a moment by the reality of his cock just inches from my face. As if in a trance, I leaned forward and pressed a soft, warm kiss on the head and felt him shiver beneath me.

I slid my lips over the tip, then gradually took more of him in slow pulses forward. The look on his face told me that no one had ever made him feel the way I did. When he was almost completely buried in my mouth, his eyelids fluttered shut.

"Seriously, will you marry me?" he asked.

I laughed with him still in my mouth, knowing the vibrations would drive him crazy. They did. I swirled my tongue around the shaft in unpredictable swipes. I pulled back, finally releasing him.

"Don't stop," he said, sounding forlorn.

"I want to taste your cum," I murmured.

His eyes fanned into flames and he nudged his hips forward, pressing his cock against my lips. I opened my mouth and took him inside me, sucking and licking in a frenzy. He thrust in and out, fucking my mouth in slow strokes. I pressed my hands gently around his balls, feeling him tense. His voice was tinged with awe as he breathed, "Oh God..."

I trailed my fingers along his body and twined my arms around his back, using it to pull myself tighter against him. I relaxed my throat and took all of him into my mouth, pressing him deeply inside me. "Yeah," he grunted, his voice rising. "Fuck, yeah..."

I moved my mouth back and forth on him, feeling him get closer and closer to the edge. My hands were everywhere, the feeling of his skin beneath my palms driving me to do things to him that I'd never done to anyone. He was breathing in short gasps, urging me on with a steady stream of "Yeah, baby, fuck yeah"s that drove me to distraction.

"I'm cumming," he said, tensing. "Swallow it for me, Miss Martin. Swallow it all."

The first spurt always seems to take me by surprise, but it was even more surprising this time—when he called me 'Miss Martin,' I felt my own body surrender to orgasm. My throat worked furiously as I struggled to swallow every drop of his cum in the midst of my own unexpected response. I'd never cum while going down on someone before.

When he was spent, he looked at me in complete adoration for a moment before pulling me up into his arms. He stretched me across his lap with one arm curved beneath my back and one resting over my stomach. I could feel his satiated cock pressing against my thigh. Zack looked into my eyes as he absently stroked my stomach. "You just came again," he observed.

I blushed. "Well, you seem to have that effect on me. You don't even want to know what it was like trying to teach you when you wore those jeans with the hole in the crotch."

He raised an eyebrow. "Why do you think I wore them?"

I glared at him, genuinely surprised. "That is just... EVIL."

He was still sluggish with satisfied lust, but when he saw the look on my face, he grinned. "Not evil, wishful. If I had thought for one second that you actually noticed..."

I shivered and cuddled closer to him, feeling suddenly embarrassed. "What would you have done?"

He was quiet for so long that I wondered if he had fallen asleep. Surrounded by his warm flesh, I tried to forget the inevitable problems that would assail us when he left my house. I tried to forget that most people would think my passion for him was either ridiculous or obscene. I tried to forget everything but the sensation of his nearness, knowing I might never feel it again.

"I don't know," he finally responded. His hands quickened on my body. "I probably would have cornered you in the copy room after school one day and done something kind of like this." He squeezed my breasts, rolling the nipples between his fingers. The unexpected sensation made me squirm and gasp as I clung to him.

"God, Zack, how do you do this to me?"

He didn't answer. His eyes burned into me as he stroked his hands down my body, finally finding my clit again. He rubbed in a gentle circle, watching my expression turn from helpless pleasure to crazed desire.

"I want you," I said. "Please, Zack, I want you so much."

He slid his fingers to the opening of my pussy. "You're so wet," he murmured. Then he slipped one finger inside. Something inside me began uncoiling for him, some part of me that had been waiting for him to enter my body since the first time I laid eyes on him. My pussy contracted, trying to keep him inside me, but he pulled his hand back with excruciating slowness. He plunged two fingers into me a half second later.

Zack smiled fiercely. "I was hoping that would make you bite your lip like that," he said. I blushed under his gaze, realizing abruptly that I was in fact biting my lip. "I'm going to make you cum so hard," he said. He pushed his fingers in deeper, using his other hand to rub my clit. He started moving his hand inside me hard and fast, and I lost track of what he was doing to me as my body opened itself to his touch. It was useless to try to maintain any kind of dignity. The room around me blurred to nothingness, and I could only think about what he was making me feel.

I was breathing faster than before as I felt my climax building. It felt so good that I couldn't even formulate words. I hoped he could tell from the way I was writhing and moaning in his hands that he was amazing.

And then I came in screaming ecstasy.

I was dimly aware that he was saying, "Are you cumming for me, Miss Martin?" It made me cum harder, so hard that I was sitting up and digging my nails into his back.

I looked into his velvety brown eyes and shivered at the answering fire I saw there. He was suddenly an irresistible mixture of sex god and vulnerable puppy dog. My body shuddered a final time with the orgasm he had just given me, and I collapsed against him. It took me a second to realize that I was murmuring into his ear, "Fuck me Zack. I need you to fuck me now."