Tantra Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sumanraman
sumanraman
109 Followers

He massaged all round my breasts, using different strokes and by the time he came to my nipples, I could feel the excitement resulting in my pussy starting to get wet. He started to tease my nipple with just one finger and then with two fingers gently pulling and pinching it. He took turns teasing one nipple, then the other. I could feel my arousal growing. It was as if my skin was on fire. He was not rough. Instead there was a solidness to his touch that stoked my fires and caused my pussy to practically drip with my juices.

Then, he began to rub both breasts simultaneously and worked both nipples at the same time. I was finding it difficult to control my breathing which was becoming more and more ragged as I felt I was ready to explode. He sensed that I was nearing my orgasm and slightly increased the pressure. In no time I had a huge orgasm. My whole body shook violently. and my muscles began to spasm. I collapsed with a loud shout. He held my hand and looked into my eyes and just smiled. No words were necessary. For a few minutes, I was completely dazed.

As I regained my composure, Shivanand got some more scented oil ready for further massage. He arranged some pillows behind my back, and put a pillow below my bum, so that I could see what he was doing to my pussy. He asked me to spread my legs and sat between them. Asking me to relax completely, and breathe deeply, he told me to watch what he was doing. He began by massaging my stomach and gradually working his way down to my pussy. Taking lots of oil, he massaged all round my pussy. He rubbed my outer lips slowly. He plucked at my labia with one hand while he lightly pinched it with his thumb and fore finger. He did one side of my pussy, then the other. It felt wonderful. He was doing it slowly and it was having a huge effect. My pussy was expanding and contracting with what I now know were mini orgasms, one after another.

He then found my clit with a forefinger and started to massage it with other hand slowly. It felt like I was dreaming, the pleasure was so great. As he continued I was finding it harder and harder to to control myself. I was moaning and breathing very rapidly. While he held my clit, he inserted the middle finger of his other hand inside me and started to slowly massage deep in my pussy. Within no time, my pussy juices were leaking. He looked into my eyes as his hands performed their magic. My mind was struggling to understand all the feelings I was experiencing while wondering how good it would feel to have his large cock inside me. and did not know what he was doing. It was as if I was watching myself from outside my body.

Suddenly I felt my body shaking and realized the series of mini orgasms were building up to a huge orgasm. When I looked down, Shivanand had again put 2 fingers in my yoni and was massaging me inside. He smiled at me and asked me to let go of myself and cum. I needed no further encouragement and heard myself shouting and watched my legs flailing so hard that I almost kicked him. My muscles seemed to have their own mind as they contracted while my pussy muscles sqeezed and released on his fingers. As my orgasm began to subside, he removed his fingers from my yoni and cupped the entire pussy massaging it and my clit lightly. He leaned down and kissed my yoni and told me that I had a beautiful, very responsive and active pussy.

He let me relax for a while and lay next to me holding my hands. As I came back to my senses fully, I realized that the next activity was maithuna. I could see Shivanand's cock was erect with excitement. I thought to myself if just having a yoni massage was so wonderful, should I stop at that? On the other hand, having gone this far, why not just let myself have the full experience and do the maithuna also. I turned to face him and boldly, for me, reached for his lingam, ok, his cock. It sprang up to full hardness in an instant. He looked at me with the most gentle expression and asked me whether I was ready for maithuna. I nodded my consent and told him that I wanted to go through with the whole tantra session.

He sat with his legs stretched forward and asked me get up and sit on his lap. He said maithuna is done first in Lotus position, that is sitting face to face with legs spread around other. I said that I was a bit afraid that I might find it difficult to put his huge cock in my pussy in a sitting position. He agreed and told me to lay with my legs wide spread. He lay on me for a few moments and then tenderly kissed me. Then, he lifted his hips and asked me to guide his cock in me.

Holding his huge pulsing cock in one hand I spread my pussy lips with the other and asked him to go slow. As I guided him, he gently pushed forward with his hips and I felt the head of his cock spread my pussy as it slipped inside. I was surprised that my pussy expanded with out any pain and the cock smoothly went in. Of course, that was because I was so excited and my pussy was so wet. I felt him push deeper until our hips met and I realized he was fully inside. Then, he began to move. I hardly had any trouble when he stroked his cock in and out a few times. The next time he was fully in me, he held himself deep inside and told me to savor the sensation, while we kissed each other. It was not a kiss of passion, rather a kiss of pure tenderness.

I realized that his huge cock was making me excited and that I was ready to climax again. As I held him in a tight embrace, he slightly moved his cock in and out until my pussy began to clench him in another orgasmic flurry. After my excitement abated, we rearranged ourselves in the Lotus sitting position, facing each other. We did some breathing first one after other and then together. This was having a great affect on us. I could sense his cock swelling in me and I was again getting wet. As we held each other, he asked me to move my body so that his cock would smoothly move in and out.

It felt like heaven. It was so wonderful that I did not know what was happening to me. I just did whatever he said. After some time he lay on bed and asked me to mount him. I could see my juices covering his cock as he guided it in my pussy. It went in so easily I did not feel any discomfort. He asked to take charge as Goddess while he, as Buddha, would help me attain happiness. I rode him while he fondled my breasts tenderly, We did this for a while until he asked what other positions I wanted to try.

We did a number of positions, him on top, side by side with my legs up, and so on. I just did whatever came to my mind. I felt so free and so in charge of my body. It was not the sex of lovers or even the sex of two people striving for release. Rather, it was tender love, with me, the Goddess, enjoying every sensation. His cock was as stiff as it was from the beginning and he never ejaculated whereas I was running from one orgasm to another. After a while, I began to tire. Shivanand suggested that we end the session and wanted to know in what position I wanted to end. I said I wanted him on top and wanted him to cum inside me.

As we tried to change position, his cock slipped out of my pussy. I looked at it. It just seemed to stand so majestically coated fully with my juices. I kissed it tenderly, tasting myself, then asked him to enter me. As he moved in and out of my pussy, we held each other in a tight but tender embrace. In no time, I could feel my orgasm building and I could feel his cock pulse as it slid in and out of my pussy. As my excitement peaked I was shouting as the orgasm hit me. I held onto him tightly, my pussy squeezing him. Shivanand also shuddered and held me Shivanand held me for some time letting me relax and regain my composure. I was surprised that his cock was still hard and he had not cum. When I asked about it, he said that is Tantra. He, as Buddha, had given pleasure to me, the Goddess. He said he had had many orgasms but they did not require him to ejaculate to do so.

As we lay side by side holding hands, I thought about what all we had done from the time we met this morning. I could not believe that I had done things which I never even dreamed of doing. What a wonderful and surprising experience. When I looked at the clock on the wall I was surprised to note that it was already 5 in the evening and we had spent more than 2.5 hours with the massage and maithuna. It was unbelievable.

Shivanand said that from now on I am a changed woman who knows what pleasure is. What we had was sacred sex. He taught as a teacher, not as a lover. He said he was happy that I was able to overcome my inhibitions and actively participate. He also said I was one of the few women with whom he found it difficult to control himself, because of my response.

As we lay there, we heard Raman and Meena. Shivanand went out and called them in. I was surprised to find them naked. Meena said they had finished the session. I got up and went over and hugged Raman. We held each other for some time. Then, Meena told us that Raman was a good learner and was able to hold himself well. She told us what all they did. During the Lingam massage Raman was taught how to control his ejaculation by holding his breath. Raman said Meena had given him the lingam massage and that they also did maithuna. Even though Raman could not last long first time, with Meena's help he was able to control himself longer the second time.

Shivanand explained what all we did. I told them that I had a wonderful time having multiple orgasms. Raman said he suspected that I would do maithuna and enjoy it. Then, Shivanand asked me to look at Meena's naked body fully, and for Raman to look at him. He explained that was so that later we would not have any suspicion about what Raman did with Meena and I did with him. Meena had a wonderful body with firm breasts. Any man would definitely like to have her. When Raman was looking at Shivanand, I went and held his huge cock which was half erect and told Raman that it given me great pleasure. As I was explaining, it became fully erect. Raman was surprised to see just how big Shivanand's cock was and expressed surprise that I was able to take it in my pussy.

We discussed the activities and talked for some time. Meena told us to practice breathing and asked Raman to practice controlling his ejaculation. She said if we practice regularly, since our Chakras have been aroused, we would be able to have the best sex. They asked us to look back on the whole session as a learning experience and advised us not to remember it as raw sex. When we asked them if there was more to learn and whether we needed another session, they said that we should wait for a month or two, practice and ensure that what we learned would become second nature to us. They did say that there was, indeed more to learn, that further sessions were even more interactive and they hoped we would allow them to work with us again. But, that is another story.

sumanraman
sumanraman
109 Followers
12