Tantra with Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dreamdale
Dreamdale
178 Followers

"What the hell are you doing here beside me and why am I naked?" Mom screamed at me with a very serious look on her face.

"Why do you think two people sleep naked on bed mom?" I said throwing away the balnket on me.

Mom immediately looked at my dick and said "Oh!...Oh my god!" and turned her face away.

She then said seriously "But I am your mother you asshole!"

"Now you are my woman too mom!" I said.

Before she could say "Shut up you bastard!" I continued "See my dick is still wet with our juices.

With that mom startled. Still not looking at me, she laid her left hand on her mound under the blanket and took out the hand,smelled and said "Oh! my god! You did it?!!! Oh..." she couldn't believe it.

"Oh my god!" she continued "You bastard! I am your own mother for god sake!"

I said nothing.

Mom lost her composure for a while and prettymuch on the verge of crying. "Where are my clothes you bastard? I should get back to your dad! Otherwise he will kill me!"

I said "Don't worry mom dad will not getup until I tell him to! He is sleeping in your room!"

By now mom didn't mind shwoing her body to me. She got up and quickly turned awaw from me and picked up her pettycooat to cover her waist. Then she put on her blouse and hooked the ends together. I watched her dressingup and and it was an excellent scene. I never thought mom would dress before me...that too in my bedroom and when I am naked.

She then turned towards me, looked at me furiously and said "I dont know how I got her but this is the last time you bastard!' She just bent on the floor to pickup her saree, panty and bra.

I enjoyed her scene of breasts and cleavage in her blouse and at that instant she looked like a whore in petticoat and blouse picking up her clothes after 'business'.

As she walked to the door to unbolt it, I said "Mom! Wait! probably you need these too" I bent under the bed and pulled out all her clothes she left previously.

She looked at them and said "My clothes! How did they come here?" She paused a bit and said "Oh! my god!" and closed her mouth with her left hand.

She pretty much collapsed at the door. She just sat at the door sliding along it.

After a while she said "You bastard! You fucked me all these days! And I don't know?"

I just threw the clothes before her and said "Count them mom! Count the dresses and multiply them by 3. Those many times your pussy has accommodated my dick."

Mom prettymuch is in the state of crying. She cursed "You bastard! Why? What have I done to deserve this?"

I said "I love you mom!"

She screamed "Shut up! Is this the way you treat your loved ones? Betraying them? Raping them?"

Before I answered to her, she continued "You will rot in hell for this!" gathering her clothes. She then opened the door and rushed out of my room to her room where dad is sleeping. I felt a bit bad for my mother. So I refrained from harassing her the whole day. Mother did not speak to me the whole day. Dad was never mad at me that day so I figured she did not tell him. That night we all slept normally and mom locked their bedroom the whole night.

The next day was Monday. But dad stayed home as he extended his leave for that day. A night's break without my my mother's cunt has made me more horny towards my hot mother. Since my spell-limit on her is running out I need to get her to accept me as her lover too. Since she hates me fucking her sexually, the only way I could get her is to get her exhausted on the feeling that she cannot stop me fucking her cunt. The only way to exhaust her is by making her realise everytime I fuck her.

So when both my dad and mom were in the lounge, I put them in trance. Then I told dad to watch me fuck mom and then I told mom to remove her clothes. As mom removed her clothes, I told her to follow me to their bedroom, took off my clothes and took her out of trance.

Mom realised immediately on what was happening and moved away from me saying "No!". She then turned towards the door and ran out of the bedroom. I knew this would happen as I ran behind her and followed her to the lounge. Mom stood behind dad and started to plead to him "He is raping me!"

Dad, as he was in trance, just stood there.

I told mom "Mom! Dad cannot save you. He wants to see me fuck you!"

"No! you bastard!" mom cursed and started running into kitchen.

I then told dad to catch her as dad quickly moved to catch her hand before she went into the kitchen and dragged her to me. I then caught hold of mom's hair as she winched and said "You better give up and accept me to be your lover mom!....Otherwise you will have to face this more!"

Then I told dad to hold her firmly and twist her hands towards her back as he did. I held mom's hips and pulled her towards me and then parted her legs and placed myself between her legs. I then held her buttocks and lifted her up and guided my dick into her vagina. Mom started crying by now as I started fucking her with all my force. Dad held onto her upper body helping me to pound my mother's pussy. It didn't take long to squirt my cum into her pussy again. Once I finished I let go mom's hips as she fell on the floor. I could see her still crying on being ravished and dad is still holding her arms. I told dad to let go as he did. It was then I felt very bad! I could not see mother crying on the floor naked and dad just watching being under trance. I left the scene and went to my room.

Mother went back to her room after a while. I broke dad's trance. Dad went to their room as I left the house to see my friends. Few hours later when I came back dad was in the lounge watching tv and mother was in the kitchen. I was afraid that mother might have told her ordeal and wondered how dad would react. I walked in cautiously and stayed calm. Dad acted normally and we discussed worldly things. We had our dinner that evening and went to bed. I had thoughts about mother's beautiful body and her hot cunt but refrained from approaching her.

Next day morning, mom and dad were awake early and dad went to work around 7am. I got up around that time and went to bathroom for my chores after saying bye to dad. By the time I came out from the bathroom, mom is in the kitchen. I could see my breakfast placed on the table. I ate the breakfast and went to the kitchen to put my plate in the sink. Mom is sorting the rice. I looked at her but she didn't look at me.

I placed the plate and said "Sorry Mom!". There was no reply. I continued "I didn't mean to hurt you! I won't do it again!"

Mom started crying. I felt bad and walked away.

For the next three days I stayed away from mom and the house in the mornings. I had few interviews to attend and rest of the time I stayed with my friends. First two days I did not even go to home for lunch and on second day evening mom chided me for not coming. I felt happy that she told me to. So I went to home for lunch on friday but came back to my friends after lunch.

On saturday, dad went to work. I kept my daily routine on that day too but came home early. Dad did not return from work. I sat on the lounge and mom finished her cooking and came to the lounge room too.

We both were watching the tv and suddenly mom asked me "How come you are not doing your stuff with me anymore?"

I was shocked at the question but I replied "I felt bad seeing you that way mom!"

"Well! You should be! I felt like I have been betrayed! I thought of telling it to your dad but if I did he would make a big scene out of it and as a result we would not have any relationship. I would have suffered the most loosing you both."

"Thanks for that mom! I have been stupid!" I apologised.

At that instance dad came home and we stopped the conversation.

We had our dinner in the evening, then watched some tv and went to bed. After some time as I was dozing off to sleep, I was woken by streaking sound of my door. I immediately satup on the bed and looked at the door to find my mother dressed in her nightie. I laid back on the bed.

She walked into the room and asked me if I am sleeping and I said no.

She said she could not sleep so she thought of visiting me.

She sat on the side of my bed. I asked if dad is sleeping and she said yes and adding somemore saying "doing nothing"

I asked "nothing what?" as I was still trying to wake fully.

"You know! that thing we normally do!"

I still couldn't get it! So I rasised my voice "What?"

"Sleepy! that thing you did to me before!"

That sentence took me right out of my sleepyness. I could not believe she is telling me her sexual part of her life.

I looked at my mother with disbelief.

She then said "Since you already did it to me, I was thinking you might be interested in sleeping with me!"

I could not believe my ears. My own mother is inviting me to sleep with her. The tables have turned now but my excitement was still the same. Infact I was more excited when my dear old mother invited me to lift her nightie.

I involutarily said "yes" and as if she already knew, she laid on her side beside me and turned towards me and laid on her right side.

She said "You know! I slept with you somany times after you were born but this time the feeling is different!"

I said "how?" still trying to get out of my excitement.

She then said "like this son!" and leapt onto me and kissed me on my lips.

I then held onto her and pulled her over me without interrupting her kiss.

We then kissed passionately for a while and I told her take off her dress.

"What about yyour dad?" mom asked kissing my neck. "Lets put him in trance"

"We will put him only if he see us" I said to mother caressing her hips.

She then sat on me with her both legs spread on either side of me and then whisked her nigthie off.

I then cupped her naked breast and started kneading them as she slowly lifted herself off me, caught my dick with her right hand and guided her vagina on to it and slowly sat back on me as she took my length of the cock in her cunt. "You are bigger than your dad!" she exclaimed. "I had to lift higher"

I smiled at her kneading her breasts as she slowly started fucking me. After few moments, as she raised her spedd of fucking, we heard mom's bedroom door sound and she immediately stopped in anticipation. We then heard dad calling mom's name and walking towards our room.

Mom got hystrical and immidiately tried to get up from me but I pushed her back onto me. As dad reached our room, I put him in trance. Then I told him to come into my room to watch. Mom felt assured that he is under trance and resumed riding on my cock for few strokes. She then stopped and told me she is feeling uncomfortable before dad so I sent dad back to his room to sleep. We then resumed our fucking and after few minutes mom orgasmed followed by me. Mom then collapsed on me as her naked breasts touched mine. An hour later, we had another fuck session before we went to sleep.

Since the next day was sunday, we put dad in trance the whole day. Mother and me fucked like dogs the whole day. She even put a show for me as we got dad to fuck her. I never thought mom was such a slut. She showed her slut side that day and did all sorts of kinky things. Mom slept with me that night too and went back to my dad on monday morning when we got him out of trance. After dad went to work that day, mom and I resumed our fuck sessions. Mom wanted to sleep with me that night too but I told her we are running out of spells on him and save them for rainy days. So when dad is at work, mom and me were indulged in generating sex juices between us.

Even when dad is home, mom used to do many kinky things. She used to take shower and call me to her room to help fasten her bra. But infact it is for kneading and sucking her breasts. When dad is out in the garden, she used to call me for a quickie standing or sitting right in front of the window where dad can be seen.

In movie theatres, she used to put my hand on her crotch to access her mound from inside her saree tangles. To say in short, my mother and me had developed a new relationship involving my brith place of my mother's body and my male organ. We became and un-wed husband and wife. Infact my mother says she is already a wife of me. She says "The only difference between a mother and wife apart from birthing is that, mothers don't give their vagina to satisfy her son's sexual desires. The day a son fucks his mother, she becomes his wife; married or not."

I thought there is a lot of logic in it. Mom and I kept fucking during day time as mom said she is approaching her period time and we won't be able to do it that time. She first told me when it was a week to go. But nothing happened that week. Another week passed and still nothing happened. It was at that instant mom went for a checkup and there she found out that she is pregnant. Since dad was always with us and he too had been copulating with mom I thought it will not be a problem. But mom told me dad had vasectomy after they had me and doctor said itseems that it would be impossible for it to revert after 19 years. Thinking that mom's been impregnated by dad, the doctor said that its a case in a million.

Mom looked very worried about how she's gonna break the news. I told her everything will be ok. She said "Gosh! I cannot believe I was knocked by my own son!" I said I was happy for her.

Mom told dad about the news that evening. He seemed to have taken it well. Mom might have convinced him well. That night mom and dad celebrated well in their bedroom as I could hear their noises. The next morning dad broke the news to me at breakfast which I showed a lot a excitement looking at my mother. My mother was smiling at me.

Mom's belly grew bigger everyday with me and dad enjoying her joys of procreation. After nine months we had a beautiful baby girl. Dad was happy that he's got a daughter not realising she is his grand-daughter. Mom is happy that she gave birth to her grand-daughter. I was happy I got a daughter by my mother. Mom got her tubes cut after we had our daughter blaming on poor dad's fallacy. I finished my spells with dad but I still had two more with mom. Never had an opportunity to use on her. Infact, I never had to use my spells to fuck anybody. Why should I? When I have my mother!!

Dreamdale
Dreamdale
178 Followers
12