Tantric Sex

Story Info
Michael shows her what Tantric Sex is all about.
761 words
3.93
51.7k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ImaFantasy
ImaFantasy
58 Followers

Michael is a cultural anthropologist, he is also a Tantric Instructor/Healer, an adopted member of one of the Pueblo tribes, and one of only a very few white men (he's Jewish) ever allowed to participate in the Sun Dance.

He also gave my the most awesome, totally consuming orgasm? I've ever had. Sans sex toys, or any other bodily manipulations. And he did it over the phone!

Michael had talked to me about Tantra and Tantric sex, and it fascinated me, but being me, I wanted proof. So Michael called me and in his deep, soft, captivating voice, he talked to me, telling me what to do.

Doing as he instructed, I stretched out, nice and comfy, on my bed. I tucked the phone between my head and a pillow so my hands could be relaxed and laying at my sides.

He then softly talked to me, telling me to close my eyes, relaxing every muscle in my body. Starting at my toes, and very, very slowly working up my legs, my body, my neck, shoulders, arms, hands, fingers, and finally my head. He had me visualize each body part as he talk and the soft, deep purr of his voice helped me to loosen up and become totally limp.

He then had me visualize a bright shaft of light. To see and feel this light throbbing and pulsing slowly near my pelvis. Then as he talked, the light began to thrust upward, into my body, slowly, softly. And as the light proceeded upward, it changed colors in relation to the different areas of my body. This correlated to the chokras.

As this progressed, he would periodically ask me how I felt. I found myself breathing deeper, faster, and the light had a distinct warmth and tingle to it. He explained that this was normal.

He told me to take my right hand and without touching myself, to hold my hand 1-2 inches from me, palm toward my body, and move it around in an oval from my chest to my pelvis. As if stroking myself, without actually touching. And to repeat this slowly in time with the pulsing, throbbing and thrusting of the light. This somehow seemed to intensify everything. The warmth, the light, the tingle. I found my breath coming faster and faster and I realized I was making a sound, like a kitten mewling.

Michael very softly told me it was ok. I could say and feel anything I wanted. There was no wrong way to react. To just go with the sensations and if I wanted/needed I could be as loud as I wanted.

I have no idea how long this all went on. Quite some time I think. And the sensations were becoming much more intense and overwhelming. It felt as if my body were pulsing, tingling, throbbing with the light. And I heard a sound, like a high pitched, wild howling. But I could still hear every word Michael said. And he continued to talk to me constantly. Describing the light, the feelings, the sounds.

By this time I was panting and perspiring. I could hear myself moaning loudly. But I felt as if I were no longer there, in my body. It was as if the sensations had become so intense and powerful that my body alone could not contain them. I think I was actually vibrating at this point. I seem to remember the bed shaking rather violently.

I heard Michael saying it's ok Jackie, let it out, don't hold back. Open your mouth Jackie and let it out. And I realized I had been gritting my teeth and actually groaning? growling? Finally, it all became to much to hold in. Opening my mouth seemed to cause an explosion and I heard an unearthly wailing sound (me?) as I seemed to literally shoot upward toward the sky in a burst of the most awesome sensations I'd ever experienced.

There was no way my body could have contained the intense, overwhelming physical and emotional surge of feeling that roared over me. It was just too much. I simply exploded upward and outward from my body and up into the stars. There is no way to describe the feelings. I have nothing in my experience to compare them with. Orgasm? Overload? Short circuit? Multiply these by one thousand and it doesn't even come close to what I felt!

I became more then myself. I was the universe! I felt everything! I was everything. I could have touched the face of god in those moments.

ImaFantasy
ImaFantasy
58 Followers