Tanya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just wanted it," she replied simply.

This was no explanation at all and she realised it.

"I mean, although I've never tried the things that you and Tanya do, never been licked out, never been with a girl or any of the other things she told me about, and she told me a lot, I've often thought about things like that. Imagined them, I suppose you could say. I don't know where it comes from, somewhere deep inside my psyche I suppose, but I've often thought to myself, what would it be like to be sucked till I came? How will it be if I tried this? What's it like to do that? How is sex with another girl? Would I like the feel of a female tongue on me or female kisses? Would it be nice if I had a cock in me at the same time? Oh, many things that I've never experienced, but thought about, wanted to do. Do you understand, Dave?"

I nodded. I understood.

"And how did you meet up with Tanya?" I enquired.

Toni giggled again and glanced away sheepishly. "I was on the internet. At a sex site, looking for a boyfriend," she giggled. "And I saw Tanya's advert."

(So that's how she'd done it!)

"And I thought, wow, that's sounds like it could be interesting. So I emailed her, and later we spoke on the phone, and then, well, here I am!" she finished with a laugh.

My elbow was aching and I lay down again.

"Well, I don't know what to say," I said. "Except, here you are indeed, and very glad I am that you are."

She laughed again and traced a finger across my cheek.

"You sound like Yoda from Star Wars," she laughed, "but you're not as old and wizened as he is, thank God!"

I laughed too and I told her, "I'm not that old and I don't think I'm wizened but I'm going to find out."

And I reached for her and kissed her and we started all over again as I moved across her face with my lips and tongue, and then down over those gorgeous, tanned mounds.

"Your breasts are just beautiful," I murmured between kisses and licks. "So soft, so smooth, but so round and firm. I love them."

And I moved lower and lower and reached her pants and pulled them down a little and yes, there was no mistake, she was smooth, smooth, soft, silky and just as tanned there too with not a white area in sight so it was sunbathing naked then and to kiss and lick her smooth tanned love mound and her smooth cunt lips and slide inside them to lick her smooth wet cunt was ecstatic. I was now hard again and I moved back up to her face to plant wet kisses over her and give her her own juices back and I whispered, "I want to fuck you, sweet little Toni. I want to fuck your ass, as deep as I can!"

"Yes, Dave!" she whispered back, her eyes shining. "Yes! I want it! I want you to fuck me! Fuck my ass! Deep! And hard! Now! Quickly!"

And she was rolling over and tipping me off her as she knelt before me and presented her lovely round ass to me and I wanted it too and I didn't want to wait and I pulled down the waistband of her pants and she pushed her ass out at me and my cock was out and I wanted to be in her so much and I shoved and this was like rape and I plunged into her and I pounded at her and each thrust pushed her forward and it was just so lovely to fuck that tight round ass and I thrust and thrust and thrust and she was whispering at me and saying 'Yes! It's so nice!' and I kept pounding at her and my pulse was racing and my heart was pounding and I wanted to fuck her ass for ever but I felt that feeling and she was whispering 'Fuck me! Fuck me! I love you in my ass! Fuck me harder!' and there were the words that I wanted to hear so much and it didn't matter that it was not her cunt but her ass because it was so nice to be in there and I fucked her as hard as I possibly could and I was sweating and my heart raced and there it was and I came and it gushed and spurted and gushed and spurted and I felt it on my cock as it seeped out of her ass along my cock and there was still cum and I shot again and again and she must be full but there was one last spurt and I was empty.

I was utterly exhausted and sated and I sank back onto the bed, catching my breath and waiting for my heart and pulse to slow. They do say that having sex is equal in effort to running a mile. I thought I must have just run ten. My girl had been right as usual. The orgasms were tremendous after that long wait. And then I felt my hand being taken and placed inside the waist of Toni's pants and she took my fingers to her ass and collected my cum on them and brought my hand back to her mouth and licked them and sucked them as I continued to breathe heavily and only when she'd sucked every last drop she could did she give my hand little gentle, normal kisses and lay it tenderly on my chest.

She snuggled up to me and put her head on my stomach. I felt a lick as she retrieved some cum from my cock and then she slid her head up to my chest and I moved my hand to rest on her cheek as she lay there and looked at me, her eyes glowing, her short hair all tousled and her mouth wet from my cum.

"Dave!" she murmured. "Dave! That was ---I can't tell you in words. I just love you in my ass." She wriggled as she spoke, maybe imagining me there again or maybe remembering the feelings. "I want that again," she said softly. "I like that so much. I wish it was my cunt but I like that and I want it again."

I waved a hand at her weakly.

"Not now. I want it too, my sweet and lovely little Toni but I'm exhausted. I need a bit of a rest. You could say, I'm fucked."

And she laughed out loud and I grinned at her because I didn't have the strength to laugh and we lay like that, sated, contented and drowsy until Tanya returned.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

She brought in a huge tray of goodies, plates, cutlery, napkins, and then returned to the kitchen to fetch three more beers.

Tanya was a believer in the old adage, 'the way to a man's heart is through his stomach' and this time she'd excelled herself. None of this faddish vegetarian crap, thank you very much, but good wholesome food that tasted delicious, filled you up and was (mostly) good for you. Toni and I rose and padded to the table where Tanya had set things down. On the way, Toni couldn't resist taking my hand putting it down the back of her wet pants again and licking my fingers once more even as we arrived at the food.

"Wow!" she exclaimed. "Look at all this! Tanya, why didn't you call me to help you?"

Tanya laughed, grabbed my hand and licked my fingers herself.

(Doesn't miss a trick.)

"Oh, no, sweet little Toni. You and Davey had much better things to do!" And she laughed again and Toni giggled and life was again, very much alright.

There were cheesy things, salady things, tomato things, mini pizzas, sausages on sticks, fruit on sticks, little bowls of hot steaming rice, there were vol-au-vents, there were biscuits and crackers and nuts and crisps and dips and breadsticks and fruit and right in the middle of the tray, a big raspberry gateaux. (Mostly good for you.) I knew we had all this stuff. We'd only bought it all that morning. (Was it really only that morning? It seemed like ages ago.) But my girl had spent a lot of effort in laying it all out.

"This should keep us going for a while," Tanya said. "Dive in."

And we did.

We stood or sat around munching and Tanya passed a beer to Toni and one to me. I gave her a look. She understood perfectly what it said. If I drink this I really won't be able to wait any longer.

Through a mouthful of cheese and biscuits she mouthed 'Wait!' severely at me then smiled.

I put one arm round her and gave her a strong hug. I nodded at the food. "Thanks for this," I said. "You're wonderful and adorable and sexy and gorgeous, - and I want to fuck you!" I finished in a whisper. "But I can't just yet," I added.

"Oh, and why's that then?" she asked ingenuously in a whisper. "You're fucked are you?"

I nodded and she said "Good. Good. That's what we like to hear."

And Toni, who'd heard perfectly well everything we'd said, giggled and made us laugh too.

We finally filled ourselves as much as we could and sat, finishing our beers.

"Leave the food there," Tanya suggested. "We can help ourselves whenever we want, and anyway, it might come in useful. Who knows?"

We'd tried this once or twice. We both enjoyed it, but we preferred our sex wet and dirty rather than fruity or creamy.

Toni's eyes went a bit wide and she glanced at the gateaux which remained untouched.

"Ooooooo!" was all she said.

"Toni, my sweet little girl, " Tanya suddenly said, "we'll be with you in just a minute."

And so saying she suddenly grabbed me and threw me back on the bed, beer bottle and all. She straddled me, kneeling and looking down at me, her long hair falling forwards to drape across my chest.

"Finish that," she commanded.

I drained the last drops and she took the bottle and put it on the bedside table.

"Now," she said, and took my hand and placed it between her open legs. I felt her cunt lips, warm and soft through the damp fabric of her pants. We stayed like that for a moment as Tanya stared down at me, then smiled and closed her eyes as the first hot drops of her pee came soaking through her pants and onto my hand.

I looked across at Toni who was watching interestedly. "Toni," I called.

She came to the bed and I took her hand and placed it above mine so that she could feel the delicious heat and wetness of Tanya's golden shower which ran from her pants and cascaded over our hands.

"Ooooooo!" Toni said again. "Nice!" She removed her hand and licked it, sampling the taste. "Ooo, I like that!"

Tanya rolled off me and onto her back. I knew what she wanted. I moved between her legs and licked her cunt through her pants and the shower she'd been holding back released, gushing out and soaking her pants and my face. I licked and slurped and sucked, enjoying the slightly salty taste; a taste I'd relished many times before but was quite new to Toni. She could see and hear what was happening and she moved nearer to us and said, "Can I have some?" and I obligingly moved away and let her take my place between Tanya's legs. She buried her head as tightly into Tanya's pants as she could and made little appreciative 'mmmm' noises as she licked and sucked and drank until Tanya was empty. Finally she raised her face, soaking wet and shining, licked her lips and said, "Dave?"

Tanya moved aside and Toni lay in her place, her legs open wide. Tanya began to lick and kiss her legs through the black hold-ups and Toni wriggled comfortably.

"Let me do it on you," she begged me and I regained my position on the bed, pushing my wet face into Toni's crotch and delighting as she hesitantly at first, then more confidently, allowed her piss to run out into her pants.

"Oooo, that's nice!" she exclaimed as she felt the warmth of her own shower run down her cunt and round to her ass. I sucked and licked and tasted her, and she was more salty than Tanya but it was still delicious and I relished every drop.

"Stop, sweet girl," came Tanya's quiet voice.

Toni looked at her in some surprise and I felt the warm flow cease.

"Lump! It's my turn," Tanya grinned and I moved off the bed completely.

Tanya lay down and pulled Toni over to lie on top of her.

"Straddle me," Tanya whispered, and as Toni raised her body, drew up her knees and knelt over her, Tanya wriggled down towards the foot of the bed.

"Higher," she said, and then again, "higher."

Toni's wet pants and cunt were now positioned over Tanya's breasts.

Tanya reached up and fondled Toni's own breasts and looked into her eyes.

"Just a little," she said and I saw the golden flow begin again as Toni relaxed her muscles and her pee ran out straight from her pants and onto Tanya's breasts, covering them and running down each side of them, down between them and onto Tanya's stomach.

"Enough, darling Toni," Tanya murmured. "Move higher."

And Toni did, so that she was now positioned directly over Tanya's mouth.

"Sit on me, and let it all go," Tanya instructed and Toni lowered her crotch onto Tanya's face and a look of sheer bliss appeared on her face as she felt her warm piss run out, over her own thighs, into her pants and onto Tanya's face. I knew Tanya would be licking her cunt as well, and that added to the look of pleasure on Toni.

Finally she must have stopped because she lifted herself from Tanya. She rolled off her and the two lay side by side.

"I've never done that before," she said wondrously. "It's, -- it's lovely! I never thought it would be so nice."

"You're never to old to learn, my child," I intoned in my best headmaster's voice.

Toni fluttered her eyelashes at me as Tanya looked on, a huge grin on her face.

"Oh! And what else have you to teach me, kind sir?" she asked in a squeaky, little girl voice. She put one finger provocatively between her lips and pulled them open a little. "I'm sure I have much to learn and I can assure the gentleman that I am a most willing and able student!" And she opened her legs wide and fluttered her eyelashes at me again.

But neither of us could keep up the act and we all dissolved into fits of laughter.

"I think," Tanya said, "that it's time Davey wet us. Don't you agree, fair maiden?"

"Mmmmm!" Toni answered, gazing at me.

"And where shall he place this wonderful nectar upon us, do you think?" Tanya mused. "Shall it be on our tits? Our stomachs? In our cunts? Our asses? You choose, little Toni. Where would you like him to do it on you?"

"I think," Toni began thoughtfully, doing her lip pulling thing again with one finger, quite unconsciously it seemed to me, "I think I would like--" and she whispered in Tanya's ear, so quietly that I couldn't hear a word.

Tanya's eyes lit up and she looked at me. "Brilliant!" she exclaimed. "Toni, you're brilliant! We've never tried that! What a great idea. I hope he's got enough for two."

As I was so full to bursting after a quantity of wine and two beers that it was a job to hold it back and that itself was uncomfortable, I felt quite sure I had enough for two.

"Your idea. You first," Tanya offered. "I'll get out of the way." And she rolled off the bed, came to me, cupped her face in my hands and said 'Lump. I love you. The fair maiden awaits.' And she went to nibble at the food again.

Toni actually rubbed her hands together. "Dave!" she called imperiously. "I require your services. Now."

"Yes, ma'am," I replied, touching my forelock and enjoying the game as I moved towards the bed.

"You're to straddle me," commanded the fair maiden, "but facing the foot of the bed. You're to put your cock inside the waistband of my pants so that it lies on my mound, facing my feet. And then let go," she added in an excited voice.

Tanya was right, bless her. We never had tried this and I thought it would be very nice.

So I dutifully positioned myself as instructed and paused.

"Yes, Dave," whispered Toni softly. "Now. Let it go on me. Please?"

And I did. My pee gushed out from me and the relief was almost a physical sensation as my golden water shot into Toni's pants and ran down against her cunt and clit.

"Oh, it's hot!" Toni exclaimed. "Nice! Hot!" And she fondled and caressed the cheeks of my ass in front of her, murmuring "Nice! Nice! Nice!" all the while. Then, "Enough, sir! I declare I am washed sufficiently now. Enough, I say sir! You may resume your other duties!"

With some difficulty I held back my flow and extracted my cock from Toni's pants.

As I moved off Toni she said, "I shall summon you again when needed. Do not stray!" and even as she spoke my lovely Tanya was taking her place and lying as she had done. She smiled a loving smile at me but said not one word as I re-positioned myself in the same way. Tanya didn't bother with the cheeks of my ass. She waited till she felt my warm flow on her and went straight for my rosebud, pushing her finger into me and taking the fabric of my pants with it as she strove to push it all the way in. The pants prevented her and she contented herself with moving her finger in and out as I let my pee flow into her pants and down over her cunt as it had Toni's before her. I looked up to see Toni watching, rubbing her soaking wet pants and then licking her fingers as she savoured the taste of my pee and the other mixed tastes from our previous encounters. Her eyes glowed with pleasure as she sucked and swallowed, scooped again and sucked and swallowed some more.

"Davey, baby, I love you," came Tanya's voice. "I like this. So warm. So wet. Love you very much my baby."

And just for the briefest of moments, the very, very briefest of milliseconds, I saw the cloud that passed behind Toni's eyes.

I had finished and I rolled off Tanya. Lying beside her I looked at her. "I needed that."

"I know you did, my sweet. We all did. It was nice, and worth the wait." She looked at Toni.

"Love you for that idea Toni. Brilliant. That's added to our list of pleasures."

And Toni looked at us both, and beamed, and her eyes shone even more brightly than before. She came to lie between Tanya and I.

"If I've done that," she said, "if I've managed to do something to add to your pleasures, something new, then I'm very, very happy." And she hugged Tanya and then me.

"You're a sweetheart," Tanya murmured to her, running her hand through Toni's short hair and down her cheek. "A real sweetheart. And -" she gave me a brief glance with her eyebrow raised and I nodded, " –we love you. Not like we love each other, but we love you too. Both of us."

Toni looked at Tanya, her big eyes wide, and there was love in her look and she turned her face and looked at me and there was still love in her eyes and she smiled, a warm, utterly peaceful and contented smile and she said, "And I love you too. Both of you. I love you Tanya for your kindness and cleverness and thoughtfulness and because you make sure I'm having pleasure from you both, and because you're so happy with Dave, and I love you Dave because you're thoughtful too and because you look after Tanya so well and because you love her so much but you make sure I have pleasure too, and you're strong and kind and everything a man should be and you're both so happy with each other and you've made me so happy too now and I love you both for it." And she hugged us again.

We lay there, together, arms round one another or draped across our bodies and we were at peace and it was so nice and nobody had to touch anybody's sex at all because it wasn't necessary it was just right that we lay there together.

And then Toni made to get up from the bed and said, "But now I must go to the bathroom."

And quick as a flash Tanya's arms went round her and her hands pinned Toni's upper arms to the bed so she had to stay flat on her back.

"What!" Toni cried. "What are you doing? I have to go to the bathroom!"

And Tanya remained quiet and watched her and Toni began to struggle against her and cried out.

"Tanya! Let me go. I mean it! I'm not joking! Let me up!"

I had no idea what this was all about and I got off the bed and stood looking down at them. Tanya moved to straddle Toni and now she was hopelessly pinned beneath Tanya, her arms still pinned flat. She heaved up but there was no way she was going to shift Tanya like that.

Toni glared at her. "Tanya! Stop it! Now!"

She struggled harder and writhed her body under Tanya as she tried to free herself.

"Tanya! What is this?" Toni looked up at me. "Dave! Tell her!"

I began to feel uncomfortable.

"Tanya! I'm telling you I must get up and go to the bathroom!"

"You've already been to the bathroom," Tanya pointed out.

"Not like that!" Toni said. "I mean I have to go to the bathroom, properly!"

Tanya nodded. "Then go," she told her.

1...45678...14