Tanya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toni writhed furiously. "Then let me up!" she screamed.

I really didn't like this. This wasn't my Tanya. What the hell was she doing? After Toni's earlier outburst of crying when we were both concerned I felt protective of Toni and this wasn't nice for her. I really didn't like this at all and said so.

"Tanya. Enough," I said firmly. "Let Toni up. If she wants to go and use the bathroom, let her."

Now it may seem that Tanya wears the trousers in our home and that she controls things, plans things and organises her and me the way she wants and that I just keep my mouth shut and let her get on with it, like a puppy letting its master organise its food, walks and its life. She does. And I do, but because I'm happy for her to be that way. It suits both of us and we're both quite content that it works like that. She controls, plans and organises so well because she instinctively knows what I'll like and what I won't. So I don't have to object or insist on my own way because her way suits me and her both, and we're happy like that. But you know all that already. The point is, Tanya also knows very well that she doesn't really wear the trousers at all. I let her, but if I really, really want something apposite to her idea, or if I really, really object to something, and believe me that is a very, very rare occurrence indeed, there is a tone in my voice which tells her immediately that I am wearing the trousers and that I mean what I say and that I am being masterful as a man should. This, as I say, is a rare thing, but Tanya always knows she doesn't really control me or organise me and if she hears that tone in my voice she at once becomes submissive and gives way to me. She heard that tone now, and ignored it.

Toni looked at me and gave a little satisfied nod, then looked at Tanya.

"See! Now let me up!"

"If you have to go to the bathroom, then go," Tanya repeated.

Toni stared at her and her big eyes grew enormous.

"What! What're you saying! You want me to go now? Here? In my pants?"

Tanya nodded. And Toni struggled even more furiously and heaved and twisted.

"Tanya! She needs to go. Let her up! Do as I say. Now!"

And to my utter, utter amazement and incredulity, Tanya turned to look at me with a half smile on her face, and Toni stopped her struggling, looked at me with that sweet elfin face and gave me a huge wink and said,

"All part of the plan, Stan!"

I looked at them both, speechless.

"Really Dave. It's okay. Look."

And Tanya was still looking at me with that half smile as she lifted her hands to free Toni and Toni stayed exactly where she was.

"See?" Toni said. "It really is okay."

"You've planned this between you!" I accused them. "You bloody little minxes! I can't believe it."

And Toni giggled and looked at Tanya, and Tanya looked at me and realised that for once, just for once, she might have gone too far and she left Toni and came to me and threw her arms round me and hugged me but she couldn't help but laugh at the expression on my face because she, they, had had me so completely and utterly and she said, "Oh, Davey, I'm really sorry but it was such fun to see your face. Yes, we had planned it. I admit. We thought it would be fun. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. We didn't mean to hurt you or make you angry." And she giggled at Toni, and Toni giggled some more.

Bloody little minxes!

I hugged my adorable little minx and said, "I'm not angry. Really I'm not. It was a clever trick and it totally fooled me. I was worried for Toni but I'm not angry. Really."

Maybe I was. At being fooled. Just a teeny bit.

I kissed Tanya and held her face. "Bloody little minx! I'm not angry but I feel as if I ought to tan your backside!"

"Oooo, yes please!" she squealed, but we don't do that and she knew it. I looked at Toni.

"Bloody little elfin minx," I said.

She wiped a laughter tear from her eye. "That was good!" she admitted with a grin. "I wasn't at all sure I could keep a straight face and get away with it, but Tanya said yes you can, and I did." And she started giggling all over again.

"Come and join the game," Tanya pleaded, kissing my lips and gazing into my eyes. "Please! Promise I'll make it up to you later."

And she did. (But that's another story.)

Tanya led me back to the bed and brushed her hand across my hair and down my cheek. She looked searchingly at me and asked quietly, "You okay, Davey baby? You really okay now?"

I nodded. " I may get you back for that one day, y'know" I threatened.

Tanya nodded seriously. "Perhaps I deserve it," she said quietly. "We really didn't think you'd be quite so -um- masterful about it. Have I spoilt things?"

"No," I told her. "No, you haven't. But I wonder what else you've got planned between you?" I arched an eyebrow theatrically and looked them both, but neither replied.

"I love you," Tanya said then, resting her head on my chest as she does. "I love you so much. And I want you."

I stroked her hair and back, the way she likes.

"We haven't had a row, you know," I said. "You just tricked me and I didn't see it coming at all. It's okay, my adorable little minx. It is okay, you know."

And it was. My few moments of annoyance had gone.

"Well, anyway, I have to go to the bathroom," Toni reminded us, and Tanya left me and leapt onto the bed and onto Toni and pinned her arms again and this time I joined in and put my head close to Toni's and leered at her in my best evil voice, "But you're not going to the bathroom. You're going to stay here and do it in your pants!"

And Toni struggled again and now I could see that her arms weren't really pinned at all and she twisted and heaved under Tanya and she cried out, softly, "No! No! You must let me up! Please! I can't do it in my pants! They'll be full! And dirty! I mustn't! It's not right! Let me up! Please!"

And Tanya grinned at me and leered at Toni herself.

"No, my sweet. My lovely little Toni. You're not getting up yet. We'll keep you here until you're empty!"

And Toni squealed and struggled and pleaded and twisted.

"No, no! I can't! I mustn't! I can't fill my pants! Oh! Oh! No! I must go! It's coming! I can't hold it in any more! Let me up before it's too late and I let it all go!"

"Let it all go, little girl!" I leered.

"Yes, let it all come out of you and fill your lovely wet pants!" leered Tanya.

"To mix with the pee and the cum that's already there!" I leered.

And Toni's squeal rose higher and she struggled some more and then a look of shock dawned on her face and she cried, "No! No! I can't hold it!" Her eyes screwed up tight together and she repeated, " I can't hold it! It's coming! It's coming!"

Tanya signalled me with her eyes and together we rolled Toni over and lifted her hips so that her tight, round little ass was in the air. Her head lay to one side and she stopped her fake struggles but kept on objecting as we positioned her.

"No! No! This is so naughty! You mustn't make me do this! I mustn't do it in my pants and make them full and dirty but I can't stop it! It wants to come out! I can feel it's coming out now and oh! No! I mustn't let it! No! Oh! Oh! Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Tanya and I had a hand each on her ass, mine down near her cunt and Tanya's higher at the top of her crease. Toni's last long cry was accompanied by a bulge appearing in the middle of her pants as she began to expel everything she had inside her.

It was hot and soft and sticky and brown and it continued to fill and expand her pants as Tanya and I each revelled in the sight and feel of it as we cupped the bulge in our hands and massaged it higher and lower to cover all her ass cheeks. Toni was very, very full and more and more sticky brown stuff came from inside her and continued to fill her pants. Tanya and I spread it and shaped it and pushed it inside her pants and it began to fill her crotch so that it was hot against her cunt and she moaned and whispered 'oh I'm filling my pants and it's so nice and hot and sticky and I can feel it on my cunt.' We felt her push as she extruded more and more. There was a huge amount and we were careful to keep it within her pants, filling every inch of the back of them and ensuring that it also filled them lower down in her crotch where it formed a separate, hot sticky bulge which I gently squashed against her cunt and clit.

"Rrrrooooorrrrrrrr!" Toni whispered loudly as she felt it squeeze between her cunt lips, rub against her clit and into her love tunnel. "Ooooooo, that's so nice! I want more! But I haven't any more! That's all I have."

"It's wonderful and it's enough for now," Tanya cooed softly. "But you shall have more, sweet little Toni. You shall have more."

I was massaging Toni's pants and shaping and pushing and making sure that I filled Toni's cunt with as much of her brown stickiness as I possibly could. And each time I kneaded a little more into her she gave a little moan and pushed backwards against my hand to help.

Tanya bent to kiss Toni's lithe back and ran her tongue from her shoulderblades slowly and delicately down Toni's spine. Toni gave a little shiver. Tanya continued until she reached the small of her back and then she left the bed and disappeared from my view. I took over, still playing with Toni's full pants and filling her cunt and I licked her back and her ribs as I did.

"Are you comfortable like that, Toni?" I whispered.

She nodded her head. Then, softly, excitedly, "Are you going to fuck my ass again, Dave?"

"Not now, my lovely little Toni," I answered equally softly. "But I will. Tanya wants to fuck you."

Because I knew where my girl had gone. She'd gone for the strap-on with the latex cock that we have.

"Tanya's going to fuck my ass?" She was still excited at the thought.

"No. She's going to fill your cunt with her cock and fuck you."

"Mmmmmmm! Yes! I want it. I want to feel it!"

I moved aside and waited as Tanya came to the bed and positioned herself at the foot of it. Gently she pushed at Toni's hips and slid her further up the bed until she could kneel on it herself. Tanya had got rid of her manhole cover and now wore only her pink see through stretch pants. I thought it would be a good time to lose my skirt as well and it joined the growing pile of clothes on the floor. Tanya had pulled down the front of her pants and the cock stuck out from them. I'd seen it, and felt it, many times before, but now it looked huge.

Tanya waited and looked at me.

"Love you," she said and her mouth puckered up. I stepped forward to her and kissed her tenderly.

Tanya reached one hand out and stroked Toni's back.

"Love you, Toni," she said.

Toni wriggled a little and sighed comfortably. "Love you too, Tanya. I want to feel you fuck me now!"

By way of answer Tanya knelt up on the bed behind her, holding the cock in one hand and moved forward so that it pressed against Toni's ass, the tip pushing gently into the fabric and squashing the brown stickiness inside. Toni let out a soft 'Mmmm!' and Tanya moved the tip down, down, until she could push it under Toni's crotch, rubbing it outside her pants against her cunt lips.

"Mmmmm!" murmured Toni again. "Warm. Nice."

And I relaxed and watched as my wonderful sweet Tanya began to give the ultimate pleasure to Toni as she rubbed and stroked and played the tip of her cock around and across and under and everywhere except inside.

I couldn't resist and for a few minutes I gently stroked the inside of Toni's thighs, my fingers trailing up and down and around too, across the top of the holdups and up to her groin and away again and the tip of the cock rubbed beneath her and Toni's breath became a little faster and Tanya and I continued to arouse her and pleasure her for a while until each stroke of my fingers against her skin and each stroke or gentle probe of the cock against her made her take a short, sharp intake of breath and they began to grow a little louder and more frequent and we both knew she was ready to receive that luscious, sensual, ecstatic feeling of the cock sliding into her cunt.

And now Tanya carefully eased away the edge of one leg of Toni's pants and allowed the tip of her cock to rub Toni's flesh, and Toni squirmed a little and made murmuring noises. Tanya explored gently with her cock until she found Toni's cunt lips and poised with the cock just separating them.

"Oh, I can feel you there!" Toni murmured. "It's nice. I want you in me now!"

And Tanya obliged, thrusting forward in one long, slow movement that sent her cock between Toni's cunt lips and past her clit, and in, further, sliding slowly in Toni's tight young love tunnel, sliding in her hot love juices and the warm brown sticky stuff that filled Toni's cunt and as Tanya slid her cock further and further inside Toni there always seemed to be more left and Toni began to gasp 'Oh! Oh! Yes! That's it! Yes! Oh, it's filling me!' and Tanya went on easing her hips forward and the cock forward and finally it was completely inside Toni and Tanya's mound was pressed up against Toni's round ass and Toni gasped again and said 'Yeeeeesssssss!'

Tanya paused and gazed down at Toni. Then she turned her head to look at me, mouthed 'love you!' and beckoned me with a flick of her head.

I moved nearer to her and she kept one hand on Toni's hip to steady her, and went for my cock with the other. And she began to fuck Toni, pulling out with a long, slow stroke almost leaving her cunt, but not quite, and then back in again with the same long slow stroke, and Toni gasped and went 'aaaaahhhh' and Tanya's hand was cupping my balls and stroking my cock and I was getting hard because to see these two adorable girls enjoying their sex together and to feel my beloved Tanya's hand wanking me gently was too much and I wanted to be part of this and moved round to stand behind Tanya and pulled down the top of her pants, down past her ass cheeks and lower until her rosebud was free and I aimed my cock there and Tanya spread her knees a little because she wanted me too and my cock found that lovely round hole and I slid inside her and then remained still and as Tanya pulled back with each stroke from Toni she slid onto my cock and as she moved forward into Toni she slid away from me and it was just electrifying to know that we were fucking each other this way.

And Tanya began to move faster, sliding in and out of Toni's cunt with long, even, fast strokes and onto my own cock with the same long strokes and Toni's gasps became louder as she cried 'Yes! Fuck me! It's nice in there! It's nice! Faster!' and Tanya complied and began to pound Toni's cunt and thrust herself back onto my cock and it was heavenly and now Tanya was breathing fast and beginning to gasp too and Toni was moaning in her throat and thrusting herself back onto Tanya's cock each time and I used one hand to rub Tanya's cunt through her pants as she moved her own body so that I was wanking her even as I fucked her ass and she moaned too but I was standing perfectly still and the girls were doing everything themselves and I sensed Toni's body go rigid and I knew she was there and she let out a little scream of pure ecstasy as Tanya thrust at her very hard and again and once more and each thrust produced a little scream and then Toni came and I knew she'd shot her cum all over Tanya's cock inside her and it mixed with the brown sticky stuff that was in her too and Tanya knew it and gasped and her body quivered as she had her own small orgasm at the feel of my cock in her ass and her cock in Toni's cunt and Toni let out a huge gasp and scream together as she reached her peak and orgasmed but Tanya kept thrusting at her and Toni gasped again with each thrust and now I knew I was close too and I matched Tanya's backwards movements and thrust into her myself beginning to pound at her lovely, wet, tight rosebud and Toni was building again and moaning and gasping and Tanya thrust at her cunt as hard as she could and Toni came again and the sound of her gasping 'Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!' with each of Tanya's thrusts made me cum too and I felt my warm spunk gush from my cock and into my lovely Tanya's ass and she pressed against me and moaned and Toni fell forward away from Tanya's cock in exhaustion and collapsed face down on the bed and I gave one last thrust at Tanya and felt the last of my hot cum spurt into her and then I released her and we both joined Toni on the bed and the three of us lay there all gasping and heaving together in the throes of our triple orgasms.

Within a few moments Tanya had rolled onto her back and removed the strap-on, Throwing it aside she pulled at me with her hands until I was between her legs and she pushed my head down towards her cunt. I knew she wanted to be licked and sucked and I was delighted to oblige because I can stay there and lick and suck my adorable little Tanya for hours, and have done, and now I wanted to taste her love juice and her pee and I briefly aroused her again through her pants until she was stroking my head and pulling me into her and then I eased down the top of her pants and ran my tongue over her soft skin and she lifted herself slightly off the bed so that I could pull her pants down further and I stopped in pure shock and utter rapture because my wonderful girl, this beautiful, sexy, adorable creature that I loved so much and whose body I could enjoy and pleasure for hours had shaved herself at last and she was completely smooth and soft like Toni and there wasn't a vestige of her soft downy hair anywhere and I loved it.

I looked up to see her smiling at me, her eyes glowing with love and tenderness.

"Told you I had a surprise for you," she whispered.

I couldn't say anything. I just gazed at her and my heart went out to her because she does so much to please me and make me happy and her smile grew wider and she whispered," Now suck me and lick me harder than you ever have before!"

And I did. I pressed against those incredibly smooth soft cunt lips and I licked and kissed and I sucked and slurped and her juices ran and my tongue was making her wet all around her cunt and inside it too, mixing with her juice and she began to writhe and murmur and pressed herself onto my tongue and it was absolute heaven, it was ecstasy to feel that smooth skin and flesh against my lips and tongue and I thrust my tongue into her and licked and flicked at her clit with every ounce of strength my muscles could produce and I sucked at her juice and tasted it and swallowed her warm nectar and knew I wanted to stay there for hours and hours and Toni was forgotten in the thrill of sucking my beloved Tanya and hearing and feeling her pleasure build as she moaned and writhed and thrust against my lips and there was so much juice and it flooded from her and soaked my face and it was heavenly to feel it and taste it and Tanya gasped and gasped again and arched up and cried out 'Daaaavey! Baby! Baby! Baby! Oh Davey!' and her hands roved around my head and my neck and I couldn't believe it but there was even more of her cum coming from inside that deliciously wet warm smooth cunt and on me as I licked and sucked at her clit and my tongue revelled in it and I licked and sucked and drank and didn't stop until I'd recovered every drop I could and Tanya was lying back and making little moaning noises as she enjoyed my tongue around her cunt lips and her thighs collecting her cum from them.

Whatever it is, it works.

"I don't care --" Tanya said, gasping from her orgasm, looking straight up at the ceiling, "—how bloody good the orgasms are --- I am not waiting to feel your tongue in me like that again --- for ten fucking days, ever! I love you, Davey baby."

We lay together, content and sated. I glanced at Toni and saw that she was dozing peacefully, her head turned to one side on the pillow, her short, boyish hair framing that delicate elfin face, her lips parted slightly and her breathing light and even.

1...56789...14