Tanya

Story Info
Young woman gets captured by Pirates
3.3k words
4.13
44.6k
26

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over the age of 18 years old.
Let me know what you think. Should I continue?
Hope you Enjoy!!!!!!!!


Tanya woke up with a splitting headache.

Breathing heavily she slowly sat up and looked around.

The room was pitch black, so she wasn't able see a thing.

"How did I get here?" She asked herself.

One minute she was walking along the beach collecting shells and the next, someone grabbed her from behind, placed something over her head. Then she felt a hard thud on the back of her head, sending her into a world of darkness.

Now she was on what felt like a stiff bed, in a strange dark room.

Raising a hand to the back of her sensitive head, she winced as she discovered a lump had already formed there. It was a wonder that she was only suffering from a headache alone.

Suddenly the room started to move. Actually, to her it felt more like it swayed.

"No." she said to herself as her stomach started to move. Tanya always got terrible sea sickness, which told her in that she must be on some sort of water craft. Most probably a boat.

Groaning she eased herself off the hard mattress, she placed her bare feet on the cold floor. Taking two deep breaths, she stood on her shaky legs. "I need to get out of here." She said out loud.

Placing her hands in front of her, Tanya started to blindly navigate herself around the room. She moved until they stopped at the wall, then she started to move along the wall looking for a door.

"I've got to get out of here." She continued moving until her hand passed over what felt like hinges. To a door maybe? She continued to feel around until her hand came to the handle. Knowing there was no way that whoever took her would leave the door unlocked; she still turned the handle.

When the door didn't budge, she tried again with more force, as if that would get the door to open. Still no luck. Tanya placed one of her feet against the wall and used it as leverage to pull at the door. Frustrated that the door wouldn't open she started to pull at the handle frantically, pounding at the door she started to scream.

She wasn't sure how long she stood there pounding her fists against the door and screaming, but she stopped when her fists started hurting and her throat grew hoarse. She leant against the door, banging her throbbing head against it and started to cry.

Sometime later she heard loud footsteps descending stairs. Tanya raised her head, they were getting closer. She ran back to the other side of the room, miscalculating where the bed was she fell against it, hurting the front of her legs. Not having time to think about the pain, she moved on the bed and tried to make herself as small as possible when she heard a key being inserted into the door to the room that held her.

The door squeaked open, revealing a large figure standing there holding a lantern. He stopped at the door and stood there for what seemed like ages to her. Though she couldn't see his face, she knew he was watching her. Seeming to be content that she would not move he stepped into the small room. He turned and locked the door behind him. All hope that Tanya felt about being released was gone with that locked door.

He walked towards the bed and placed the lantern on a small table that was on the other side of the bed. Tanya was able to see him more clearly, he was tall with wide shoulders, and thick arms that looked like it could break her in half. She still couldn't see his face as the light from the lantern didn't reach that high.

He leant over the bed and grabbed at her, she tried to duck away from his reach but she wasn't fast enough; he caught hold of her hair. Being pulled forward, Tanya started to scream, kick and hit out hoping to hit a target. He slapped her so hard her head snapped back, and she started to see stars. Her screaming, hitting and kicking immediately came to a stop. Placing his hands on her throat, he pulled her close and licked the side of her face. 'None of that now, jewel' he whispered in her ear. That made her start to quake throughout her whole body. "I'm in real trouble here," she thought to herself.

He used his free hand to gently caress her burning cheek, causing Tanya to flinch.

'Such a pretty face, it would be a shame to mark it' Tanya started whimpering. He leant forward and placed his lips on hers. He didn't kiss her, but suck her lips into his mouth. She squeezed her eyes tightly, and made a disgusted noise as she tried to pull away.

Releasing her lips, he smirked at her. Trailing a hand down her front. He took hold of one of her breasts and squeezed it hard, causing her to gasp at the pain. Moving inside her top he cupped her ample breast, rolling her nipple between his fingers he pinched and pulled at it. Tanya made a throaty sound of pain, tears started pooling in her eyes. He pulled done the front of her top, bent and captured the abused nipple between his teeth. He didn't bite, instead he sucked it into his mouth, using his tongue to flick at it and then suck it back into his mouth. He repeated this action several times. Against her will, the wickedness of his tongue did things to her body and it started reacting, making her underwear grow damp under his attention.

He raised his head and stared deep into her traumatised eyes and smirked. She got a good look at his face, immediately being drawn to his eyes. And those deep green eyes told her that he had some serious plans for her.

He started tearing at her clothes in an aggressive manner. Forcing her body move jerk around as if she were a rag-doll. Her fear of getting hit again, caused her to bit down on her lip to stop herself from screaming out.

Once she was completely naked he threw her back on the bed. Standing back he stopped to admire her body "you're mine now, Jewel. Be a good girl and do as I say, then maybe I won't feed you to the sharks."

That's when she started crying harder, as the situation she was in finally started to sink in. He was a pirate, there was no way in hell that he would let her go.

He started to take off his boots and clothes, Tanya gasped at the sheer size of him and started wailing. She knew what was going to happen to her. It was inevitable that he would take her against her will. She started to shake violently at the sight of his manhood, and the thought of what it would do to her. Turning away from him, she started to moan "no" over and over as if in total denial.

Though Tanya was no longer an innocent girl, she knew that she had never been with a lover of that size. Because of the size of his monster cock, she doubted that she would be able to walk for days to come when he was done with her.

With her head still turned to the wall she felt the bed dip as he climbed on the bed, creaking under his heavy weight. She refused to turn and look at him, she didn't want to see what was about to happen to her. Instead she prayed to god, to any god that would listen to her prayers and save her.

He took hold of her body and moved her, positioning her in the middle of the bed. Opening her long legs wide, he moved between them. Taking one of his thick fingers, he popped it in his mouth to give it some lubrication, and started to rub it along her pink slit. She whimpered at his touch. Finding her core wet from earlier, he pushed the finger all the way into her causing Tanya to cry out.

He was so thick. If his finger was uncomfortable how would she cope with his thick meat inside her? He pushed his finger deeply in and out of her in a slow and steady motion. In no time Tanya felt her body start to contract and shake, she arched her back and cried out as she came onto his finger. Still turned away from him she covered her face in shame at what just happened, she started to cry. "How could her body have found pleasure in something she did not want to happen?"

He took his finger out of her and studied her for a moment. He crawled up her body and settled near her breast, ensuring that he did not leave any of his weight on her. He didn't want to kill the woman before he had found his pleasure. Forcibly he moved her hands away from her face. Cupping her chin and pulling it down, he pushed his finger into her mouth. In a rough manner, he pushed it in and out of her mouth. "I want you to taste your pleasure. Taste what I have done to your body." He crooned. Tanya had no choice but to taste her own milky essence as he toyed with her tongue and continued to plunge in and out of her mouth.

He took his finger out and moved back down her body. Leaning over slightly he grasped both her breasts and started to squeeze and pull at them. Tanya grabbed his wrists and tried to push them away from her to ease some pressure that he was causing. Encouraging him to at least be gentle with her there. He responded by pinching her nipples. Tanya winced, inhaled deeply, and removed her hands to place them at her sides and gripping at the sheet beneath her. She turned away.

Leaning back to his position between legs, he placed one hand on her thigh, and applied a tiny bit of pressure with a squeeze. With the other hand he used it to hold his cock and positioned the head to caress her sleek folds. "You don't have to look at me Jewel. This pleasure is mine alone."

Tanya whimpered as he continued to tease her folds with his thick cock. Barely having time to prepare herself for what was about to happen. He pushed in the head of his cock, causing her body to move away in reaction as her cried out. He moved with her. Gripping her thighs tight to hold her still, he pushed into her in one hard thrust and a grunt. Tanya screamed as her body opened to him and the burning sensation she felt as he made his way up her tunnel.

She continued to scream as he started to fuck her hard and fast. Never having anything so thick inside of her before, her tight pussy felt as if it was tearing in half at with each hard thrust he made.

Sweating and grunting he pounded the screaming girl's hole without a care in the world. Each stroke taking him deeper and deeper into her body until he bottomed out. His balls making slapping sounds as they came into contact with her ass cheeks. His breathing started getting heavier and he began pumping into her faster at a faster pace. A tell-tale sign, informing her that her tormentor was about to come. He grunted once, twice, jammed hard into her. Leaning his head back, he roared as he emptied his balls into her. His whole body jerked as he fed her battered pussy his hot seed.

He stopped jerking and her thighs. Taking his time, he moved from between her legs and got off the bed. Thinking that he was finished having his way with her, she started to breathe deeply in relief, when she felt his hand on her head.

Fresh tears started to form in her eyes, when she realised that he wasn't done with her yet. He continued pulling her until he had her near the edge of the bed. Forcefully, he put a hand on the back of her head and turned her head in his direction. She found herself looking right at his semi hard pole. "We're not finished yet! Jewel."

Trying to prize her lips apart, he teased her mouth with the head of his cock. Clamping her lips together tightly. She moaned, and tried to turn away. Only to find that she wasn't able to because he was still holding the back of her neck tightly. He took his heavy cock slapped her cheek with it twice. Gripping her neck tighter he let go of his cock and used his hand to pinch her nose closed.

Struggling for air, she gasped and opened her mouth to suck in some air. At the same time he pushed his cock into her mouth in one shove. Touching the back of her throat, she gagged at his intrusion. Placing both of his hands behind her head to hold her still, he started to fuck her mouth wildly.

Her gagging, and the sound of his cock hitting the back of her throat, as he pumped in and out of her mouth, was the sound that could be heard in the room.

"Ah..... Jewel. You have such a wicked mouth." He moaned. Tanya found it hard breathe, his heavy meat lay on top of her tongue, so she unable move it to swallow all of the saliva that had accumulated in her mouth. She felt him getting harder and he twitched in her mouth, he pumped in and out of her mouth for a few more strokes and then pulled out abruptly, creating a slurping sound in the process.

Looking down at her, he said "Next time, I'll have you swallow my come jewel. But for now....." He started pulling at the bottom half. Moving her so her feet landed on the floor and she was bent over the hard bed. Kicking at her legs to spread them apart, he took his meat and slapping it against her ass cheeks several times.

She heard a crack and felt a burning sensation on her ass cheek. Using the palm of his hand he had slapped her ass, hard. She screamed and moved up the bed trying to crawl away from him. He pulled her back and slapped her again on the same spot causing her to scream and start to cry again.

Tanya just couldn't bear it any more. She had never felt so humiliated in her whole life. This total stranger had not only used her body for his own pleasure. But he was now intent on breaking her down her spirit, and her will to fight by using violence on her as well.

He was so calm when he said to her, "Next time, you open your mouth." She immediately got the sense that she should start fearing for her life. Something about the way he spoke made him seem very sadistic.

Tanya felt him slowly rubbing his wet cock head against her tight ass hole. She flinched, and did nothing more. She was aware of how much hurt he could lay on her if she said "no" to him. So she whimpered and moved forward slightly. He continued to rub his cock against her tight little ass hole then paused and said "not tonight, Jewel."

Instead he dragged the head down to her pink lips and pushed in with one fluid motion. She gasped, leant forward, and bit into her wrist as he fucked her roughly for a second time. To her he felt so much bigger and longer in this position, that Tanya could've sworn she felt him hitting her stomach lining. As his deep strokes became faster, she bit down on her wrist harder, almost breaking skin. He stilled behind her, his body jerked once, and then he released his seed into her once again. This time he gave a long satisfied moan as he came. He signed, stretched his hands up to her shoulders, gripping them, he pulled her back hard onto his shaft. Holding her still he finished emptying his sack into her body. When he stopped twitching inside of her, he released his painful grip on her shoulders, and pulled out.

She stood there on weak legs, ass out, head hanging down in shame. Her cheeks still hurting from the slaps he dished earlier. Her stomach, throat, wrist and her pussy was burning from all of his rough fucking. She couldn't bring herself to turn and look at him.

"please." she begged. "Please, no more." she whispered.

She felt his seed start to trickle out of her, some running down her legs, it left a sticky trail. He pushed her onto the bed and she moved quickly to the other side, as far away from him as possible. Although it really didn't make a difference, because if he wanted her. He could get her.

She looked at him as he climbed on the creaky bed. His meat hanging lifelessly between his legs. Laying down he faced her. He looked her and she him.

Only one was satisfied and the other was broken.

She wished for the life of her that she could say that he was hideous looking monster, but she found him rather handsome in a bruised and battered way. He had several small scars on his face, a large one over his left eye. He had a thick broad nose above full lips. And brown shaggy hair, that was now sleek with sweat.

"Come here" he demanded. Interrupting her musings. She hesitated and looked down, twisting her fingers and started whimpering. "Here." He repeated with a harsher tone. She moved.

Lying down she still had enough spirit in her to give him her back. She heard something that sounded like a snort coming from him, just as she felt his hand around her waist, he turned her so she faced him. Slapping her already tender ass cheek, she winced and bit her lip.

"I don't ask no woman to do something more than twice, girlie."

She cast her eyes downwards. Afraid she would start crying again.

She felt him move, and the room was plunged into darkness. She started to let herself relax at the thought that he wouldn't use her body again for the night. Moving closer to her, he hooked her leg over his waist. After a when he reached down a hand between their bodies.

Before she could wonder at what he was doing she felt the head of his penis at her tender pussy lips. She winced and jerked away.

"Don't worry Jewel, no more for tonight. Even I have my limits." He moved towards her still and took a firm hold of her. She had no choice but to lay still and let him finish what he started.

Finally he managed to manipulate his soft cock into her sore pussy. Making a squishy sound as it combined their two bodily fluids.

"Just preparing for the morning." he proclaimed with a hint of a smile in his voice.

Taking her head, he tucked it under his chin and held her close.

She decided that he was doing that as some sort of security measure, ensuring that she wouldn't try to escape the room whilst he slept. She felt his body relax as he released several deeps breaths.

Tanya couldn't let herself to relax.

"Sleep Jewel, you have a busy day tomorrow." She started to wonder at what he meant, when he continued "you get to meet the crew tomorrow. And they're very much looking forward to meeting you."

Tanya stopped breathing.

He was asleep within minutes of his announcement. But Tanya knew sleep wouldn't find her.

All could think about was tomorrow, and what was in store for her..........