Tanya Ch. 01

Story Info
Tanya is punished for her lewd behavior by the town court.
6.3k words
4.56
17k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~o Curious Virgins o~

A raven haired beauty appeared out of the trees, young and buxom. Her skin was snow white and her lips like crimson splashed across her soft, cheeky face. She wore an erotic mockery of a funeral dress, black with the skirt cut short and loose with a top cut tight and low. Her big breasts pushed up in a fountain of ivory cleavage and heaving as she stepped out into the open. She had found her way to an old cemetery that was bathed in moonlight and pierced by threatening shadows. Her name was Tanya and she loved the dark.

Behind Tanya was the strawberry haired Penelope who was also young and busty. Her hair fell in ringlets around her slender face. Her green eyes darted about the old cemetery with wonder as a smile played on her full lips. The scene caused her to gasp. The weeping willows were swaying in the soft, night breeze. The grave stones and crypts were worn and moss covered. It was like a scene out of a Gothic romance that they both loved.

Ravens were gathered on the roof of one crypt in particular and watched coldly as the two girls quietly stalked through the cemetery. They kept close together, clutching at each other with a mixture of both exhilaration and fear. Finding a place to rest, they sat in the middle of the cemetery, their young and wide eyes gazing about the gravestones and tombs.

"It's so eerie," Penelope whispered, "do you think there are ghosts here?"

"How can there not be?"

Frightened by her surroundings, Penelope inched closer to Tanya. She wrapped her arms around the small waist of the raven haired beauty. The warmth of their two bodies pressed together seemed to help the chill crawling up her spine. Penelope didn't like this place, but she could see that Tanya was enthralled by it. Tanya always had an interest in the macabre and perverse. Tanya's greatest wish was always to see a ghost and explore dark places. Sensing Penelope's anxious mood, Tanya decided to lighten the conversation.

"Tell me about this Jack," Tanya said.

"Well," Penelope was suddenly beaming with a bright smile, "as you know our parents arranged our marriage. It turns out that he is very handsome and will obtain a sizable inheritance from his father Mr. Darcy. We've already started looking for a house to be our home."

"You must be so excited."

"Oh I am," Penelope continued, "I am nervous though, mostly about our wedding night. I've never even kissed anyone before, romantically at least. I dread that I'll be an awful disappointment to him in the end. It worries me so. But, we're eighteen now and now must be married. That's the way of a civilized society. "

"I suppose so," Tanya sighed, "it's just that it all sounds so dull. Where is all the excitement and adventure in it?"

"But Tanya, don't you want a husband?"

"I do," Tanya said, "but I don't. I don't know what I want. It's just all so confusing. Why have only one lover your entire life when you can have as many as you want unmarried?"

"Tanya!" Penelope gasped, "you haven't! Have you?"

"No, not yet."

"Good, because that would be most improper. Besides, they have a word for an unmarried woman who fornicates with men. Whore. But still, I wish I knew a little more about it. For Jack I mean. Oh, whatever shall I do? I mean, I know nothing of kissing and I am horribly frightened of disappointing Jack. We've spent so much time walking in the fields and talking. We are so in love. I want our wedding kiss to be magical."

"Let's practice," Tanya suggested, "that way, you'll be ready for it."

"Alright."

Penelope's face lit up into her bright smile again. Nervously, Tanya leaned towards Penelope gently touching her lips against her friend's. At first, the two gave each other awkward pecks, but soon the kiss became more natural and warm. When their tongues touched, the two girls became more heated and their kiss more passionate. Penelope's hand found itself on Tanya's breast, groping and pawing at it. Tanya's hand was on Penelope's inner thigh, massaging it with greater intensity. Both their faces flushed, their bodies burning intensely they kissed and groped each other in the middle of that old cemetery.

The ravens started to screech. Frightened by the violent noise Tanya and Penelope broke their kiss and regained control over themselves. The ravens continued to screech and caw as the two girls looked around to see what it was that disturbed the birds so. The ravens flew off of the tomb suddenly and circled in one black mass in the night sky above. Penelope clutched at Tanya terrified of what was happening. A tall, lanky figure cloaked in black appeared at the broken down cemetery gates. He wore a tall hat and carried with him a lantern that he held overhead. As the figure neared both Tanya and Penelope were terrified to see that it was the cruel Mr. Specter. His moral character was certain and his eyes were filled with shock and wrath as his fiery gaze fell upon them.

"Sluts!" Mr. Specter's hollow voiced thundered out. He tossed his lantern aside and with his free hand produced a riding whip from under his cloak. "Sluts!" He cried again as he lashed at Tanya and Penelope with the riding whip. Striking at their thighs and backs as they both cowered under him. "I shall report you for this vile behavior!"

"Oh no! Please don't," Penelope begged on her knees. Tears streamed from her eyes as she clasped her hands together. "I'm to be married, I will be ruined sir!"

"I care not whore," Mr. Specter replied coldly striking at Penelope again with his riding whip.

"Oh please Mr. Specter," Tanya pleaded desperately, "it was all my fault, I was the wicked one. I seduced Penelope, she was innocent. Let her go and punish me as you see fit. Take me before the court if you must but let my friend be married with her honor."

"No!" Penelope objected, "Tanya you can't!"

Mr. Specter ceased his thrashing of the two young beauties and the fire in his eyes dimmed. It was soon replaced by something far more awful and frightening, a cold calculation. He stood still, like an imposing statue over to the two cowering girls and considered Tanya's proposal. "Very well slut," he finally said, "if your friend leaves and goes straight home now, I'll say nothing of her to the authorities."

"Thank you Mr. Specter," Tanya said in relief, "go home Penelope, run straight there."

"I won't let you do this," Penelope replied.

"Leave! Don't worry about me, I can take care of myself. Just get out of here!"

Reluctantly Penelope nodded. She looked up at Mr. Specter one last time before rising off the ground and running off into the woods. Now that she was alone with Mr. Specter, Tanya felt a chill crawl up her spine. Her bottom lip trembling she looked up at him and could see his depraved thoughts and desires burning in his terrible eyes. Unable to meet his terrible gaze any longer, Tanya lowered her eyes and looked at the ground instead.

"Bend over on your hands and knees and raise your skirt up," Mr. Specter commanded.

Tanya nodded and bent over onto her hands and knees as Mr. Specter had ordered. She reached back and pulled her skirt and exposed her ivory fleshed ass and virgin pussy to him. Once exposed she returned her hands to the front and gripped the earth as the humiliation oppressed her body and mind. Her entire body was shaking as she could feel Mr. Specter's eyes crawl over her, inspecting her carefully. Nervous she glanced back over her shoulder at Mr. Specter who stood behind her. She watched as he raised his riding whip and clenched her eyes in anticipation of the thrashing to come.

The riding whip struck her snowy skin with a loud crack, turning it red. Tanya screamed out as the pain surged through her body. The riding whip struck again across her ass leaving another red mark. Tanya yelped and felt something unexpected. She was growing hot and her pussy was moistening so that it gleamed in the moonlight. The more Mr. Specter thrashed her with his whip the hotter her body grew. The pain felt good, the sharpness of it cut through her senses already heightened by her fear, shame and humiliation.

Physically exhausted, Mr. Specter ceased the beating. Out of breath, Mr. Specter stared down at Tanya who whimpered and sobbed under him. The power he felt as he saw her beaten and abused under him. He wanted to throw her on her back and force her legs apart. He wanted to fuck her, just as hard as he had beaten her. The domination had aroused him. But Mr. Specter refused to give in to his illicit desires. He ignored his instinct to throw the slut to the ground and ravage her. His hands shook he wanted to give in so badly. But he refused. Instead Mr. Specter pulled Tanya by the hair upward violently to her knees.

Tanya's head jerked back and Mr. Specter saw her crimson lipped mouth open. Her soft, cheeky face in tears, her supple lips for the taking. Mr. Specter could take it no longer. He opened the front of his pants and pulled out his stiff cock. With a sharp pull of her hair, Mr. Specter wrenched her face towards him and shoved his cock into her mouth. Tanya struggled, but was too tired and beaten to resist. Mr. Specter thrust himself down her throat, causing Tanya to gag and choke. She struggled against him in vain and part of her did not want to. So she stayed on her knees submissive, while Mr. Specter rammed his cock down her throat in a savage oral assault.

While he violated her mouth, he thrashed her back with his riding whip. Tanya's clothes shred under the beating. Mr. Specter was grunting like a pig, the sound of it disgusted Tanya. With each lash of the riding whip, Tanya gave a muffled squeal which seemed to please the cruel Mr. Specter all the more.

"Take it slut!" Mr. Specter grunted while thrashing Tanya's back and fucking her mouth, "repent your lust!"

Tanya gasped for air as Mr. Specter finally pulled out of her mouth. She had taken one deep breath when Mr. Specter's cum hit her face. Punished and degraded, Tanya slumped down on her knees. She couldn't even look him in the face. Mr. Specter's cruel stare was too much for her.

"On your feet slut," he said, "I'm taking you before the court."

Pulled up to her feet, Tanya meekly followed Mr. Specter out of the old cemetery and into the woods. He put away his riding whip and relighted the lantern that he had thrown down when he came across the two young beauties at the beginning of this ordeal. He guided her through the woods and back to town where Tanya was dragged shamed through the streets up to the doors of the court house. She stayed the night locked in the local jail cell, a cold and terrible place.

~o Judgment o~

Tanya stood before the court the next morning in a simple gray dress that was provided for her. The entire township was in attendance, a grand audience filling the entire hall. Judge Waite, the squat man with a toady face sat behind his elevated bench and her accuser, Mr. Specter stood to her right behind a podium. Tanya glanced behind her at the viewing public. Their faces were cold and unsympathetic. Finding their accusatory glares unbearable, Tanya turned back towards Judge Waite's bench that she stood in front of. The judge pounded his gavel and began the court session.

"Mr. Specter stands before the court and accuses this young lady," Judge Waite said, "Mr. Specter, what be your accusation?"

"I accuse her of lewd conduct of the sexual nature your honor," Mr. Specter responded, "I was walking through the woods when I heard voices in the old cemetery. When I investigated, I found this harlot engaged in perverse activity."

"The word voices is plural," Judge Waite said, "this implies other parties. Are there others you wish to accuse?"

"It is my moral duty to do so," Mr. Specter answered, "the accused was engaging in said perverse activity with Penelope Ross. Miss Ross managed to escape but I apprehended this girl and brought her to the court."

"Bring Penelope Ross before the court," the judge ordered.

The crowd silently parted so that a lone, frightened figure could approach. Penelope made her way before the court and stood next to Tanya. The two girls exchanged looks with each other before looking back upon the judge.

"Your honor this man is being dishonest," Tanya protested, "Penelope is purely innocent. I was the one engaged in inappropriate behavior, not her!"

"You have no right to speak to the court," Judge Waite interrupted, "Mr. Specter is a man of high character and moral standing in this community. His word is unchallengeable. The two of you have been found guilty of perverse sexual misconduct and are to be reformed at the Disciplinary School for Women. As for Mr. Specter, the court awards him a sum of five hundred coin for his upright moral character. Court is dismissed."

Judge Waite raised his gavel but a voice shouted out from the back. The judge paused and glared at the audience. A well dressed, handsome young man rushed to the front of the audience. The judge seeing this young man wished to be heard set his gavel aside and gave him permission to address the court.

"I am Jack Darcy your honor," the young man said, "Penelope Ross is engaged to be my wife. I would ask you to reconsider her sentence and leave her instead in my charge. I promise you that nothing of this sort will ever happen again."

"I appreciate the legal contract of proposed marriage Mr. Darcy," Judge Waite replied, "however these young ladies are obviously sick and need to be reformed. I would suggest you find another young lady to marry."

"But I do not wish to marry another your honor," Jack continued, "I love Penelope. Please good sir, I beg of you to leave her in my care. If she must be reformed than I shall reform her personally."

"I sympathize with your cause Mr. Darcy, but love is not a legal defense. The ruling stands as is. This court is dismissed."

With those final words the gavel was pounded and Judge Waite had ended the court session. Judgment was passed, Tanya and Penelope were to be immediately sent off for their reformation. Jack was despondent with grief. He shuffled out of the court house with the rest of the townsfolk. Though the sun was bright and warm and the sky clear and blue, there was no warmth or light in his eyes or body. Jack started his walk home utterly defeated. What the judgment meant for that poor soul, was that in all likelihood, Jack would never see Penelope again.

When he returned home he found his sister Marlena waiting for him. Wearing a golden dress that fit her curvy form, she rushed up to him in a bright smile and wrapped her arms around him. She had blonde hair as bright as the sun and the purest blue eyes. Her short height only accentuated her luscious curves all the more. Jack offered her a weak smile, trying to pretend as if the world hadn't just been kicked out from under him. Marlena noticed his forced smile and sullen demeanor. The smile faded from her face and she looked at Jack sympathetically.

"Why Jack," she said, "what's wrong?"

"Penelope has been sent to be reformed at the Disciplinary School for Women," he answered.

"What? But Why?"

Jack sighed, "Mr. Specter accused her and her friend Tanya of lewd conduct at the court," he explained, "for the court only the accusation is necessary, evidence or truth are irrelevant."

"What are you going to do?"

"Not marry. It's likely that I will never see her again. Oh God Marlena, I feel like dying."

"Don't say that!" Marlena shouted. Her stern reply was quickly replaced by her soft and sensitive voice and self once more, "we should tell father. He'll know what to do."

"No," Jack objected, "absolutely not. He'll think I'm being foolish."

"No he won't, he'll listen to us. Let's go tell him together."

Mr. Darcy sat in his study smoking his pipe and writing his correspondences. The study was filled with the smell of his Old Whiskey brand of pipe tobacco. He was a distinguished gentleman in his later years, heavier than when he was as a young man. He had a thick mustache that wrapped around his cheeks into his sideburns that connected with his receding hair. He had a burly frame and was known as a man of no nonsense and honest trade. He was also a man of great pride and integrity. A widower, he now spent most of his time spoiling his only daughter and looking after his son.

Marlena and Jack crept into the study. Mr. Darcy noticed the reluctant and sullen demeanor of his son. However Marlena, the independent minded spitfire she is, yanked Jack into the study and stood him in front of his father's desk. Mr. Darcy took a long drag from his pipe and slowly exhaled the smoke. His eyes narrowed towards his son.

"Well, what is it?" Mr. Darcy asked impatiently.

"Well, you see father," Jack stumbled with his word, "Mr. Specter accused Penelope of lewd conduct at the court today. The judge sentenced Penelope and her friend to be reformed at the Disciplinary School for Women."

"Mr. Specter you say?"

"Yes father."

Mr. Darcy leaned back in his chair and puffed on his pipe. He looked down at his desk and thought long about what he had just been told. He didn't even realize court was in session that day. Then again, Mr. Darcy never paid much attention to the gossip and goings on of the town. It was all hogwash and humbug to him. But as he thought on it his face grew red with anger. He darted forward and threw open a drawer. In rage Dr. Darcy pulled his pistol from the drawer and stood dramatically.

"Specter, that son of a bitch!" he thundered, "I'll shoot him dead in the street!"

"Father no!" Jack pleaded, "father, please calm yourself. You've fought in enough duels as it is. Please, maybe you can go to the judge, get him to reconsider his judgment."

"Hmm," Mr. Darcy grunted, "perhaps. This is troubling news son. I know you were keen on marrying her. I'll go talk to Mr. Specter gentleman to gentleman. Maybe I can convince him to recant his accusation."

Mr. Darcy set his pistol down on his desk and started to straighten his clothes. Beaming with a happy smile Marlena went around the desk and helped him. Jack sighed in relief. He didn't think anything would come of this, but at least he had some hope now.

"That's fantastic father," Marlena cheered, "I know you can fix this whole mess. Things will be just as they should be in no time."

"Perhaps," Mr. Darcy said a bit more cautiously, "I don't want to get our hopes up. Mr. Specter isn't a very warm and understanding sort. He's a cunning and ruthless business man, I'll have to be on my guard when dealing with him."

"I know you'll get her Penelope back father," Marlena continued, "you're much smarter than ugly, old Mr. Specter."

Mr. Darcy said nothing further. He merely gave his daughter and son a nod farewell and then left the house. Mr. Specter lived on the other side of town, towards the church on the hill. With his customary hat and silver handled cane, Mr. Darcy walked across town briskly and with purpose. Mr. Specter lived in a dark and dreary home, with little color or decoration. The bushes in front of the house were wild grown and there were no flowers or yard keeping of any kind. With a contained fury, Mr. Darcy made his way up to the wrap around porch and politely knocked on the front door with his cane.

A thin, frail woman with a meek demeanor answered the door and let Mr. Darcy in. Once inside the foyer of Mr. Specter's house, Mr. Darcy handed to the woman his hat and cane. She never looked in him the eye, keeping her gaze always to the floor. She behaved like a whipped animal, scurrying about quietly desperate to not attract unwanted attention. Disturbed by her manor and obvious malnutrition, Mr. Darcy had found yet another reason to dislike Mr. Specter. He was shown to the parlor where Mr. Specter greeted him coldly. The two sat down in civil discourse, Mr. Darcy even lighted up his pipe.

12