Tanya Ch. 03

Story Info
Tanya takes a cold shower.
4.1k words
4.41
20k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Big Thank you to my New Editor, who's done an amazing job!

All characters are over the age of 18.

So I've decided to continue with Tanya and put my main story in the background for now. I have to find out how the story ends for Tanya.

*

Tanya was feeling a wave of nervousness as she followed the captain through the bowels of the ship. Every door they approached she waited with bated breath for him to open one, and lead her into a room so he could have his way with her.

Suddenly the ship rocked and it swayed roughly, they both stopped and Tanya leant heavily against the wall, clutching her stomach, she closed her eyes and moaned.

John stepped closer to her with concern etched on his face.

'What's the matter?'

'I don't do so well on anything that goes on water' she looked at him with anxious eyes.

It took a while for him to make the connection to what she said.

'Ah' he finally said.

'Cook will probably have something for that. When you're clean we'll see what he has'.

He stopped and studied her for a moment.

'He'll probably have something for that other problem of yours as well, he said with a slight frown.

Now it was Tanya's turn to be confused, she looked at him, waiting for an explanation.

John blew out a short sharp breath.

'I take it you don't want to get pregnant?' He asked.

'No, no I don't. Especially not from him!' she replied quickly. Now she felt like the most stupid woman in the world.

How could I not think about that?

'I suppose I had more important things on my mind.' She continued

He studied her for a long while, and when she thought he wouldn't say anything again he countered

'Cook will see to your needs' and walked on.

They came to a door, and Tanya held her breath, reaching into her pocket, she gripped the end of the knife.

I'm not going to be used by another man on this ship!

'This is the wash room,' he turned to her and gave her a funny look.

'What?' she asked

'Nothing, it's just that you look, well a bit relieved'

'I am. I thought that you were....' She let the rest hang in the air.

John's face, in reaction turned into a hard mask.

'I'm not that kind of man! I like a willing participant in my bed' he said with a voice laced with a hard edge to it.

'And trust me' he continued as he closed the distance between them.

Lifting his hand to her face, he used his finger to gently trace her jaw-line

'She always leaves it feeling very satisfied.'

Tanya felt a cold shiver run up her spine, and she refused to acknowledge it in front of him. For she had no doubt that he would be a gentler and more tentative lover than Thomas from what she'd experienced of them both so far.

Tanya mentally shook herself from her train of thoughts, she had no intention of finding out if any of that was true.

He studied her for a long while after dropping his hand from her face. Seeming to make up his mind about something, he turned back to the door.

'There should be soap and water in there already. See to yourself and I will try and gather some clothing for you.'

Tanya looked at the door and back where they came from.

'Don't you worry about the men. They're all on deck, so you will be fine until I get back.'

With that he turned sharply and walked away from her.

Tanya knitted her eyebrows at his retreating figure, wondering at his abruptness, she shrugged and went into the wash room. She gave the room a tentative look around, just in case there was someone inside. Closing the door quickly, she rested her body against it and released the breath that she didn't know she was holding.

Why can't he stop Thomas? She thought to herself.

Not wanting to get caught in there she quickly undressed and approached the buckets and found that they were full to the brim.

Guess these men don't like to bathe much, ugh smelly pirates, great.

She looked around and found the soap and wash cloth. Using a small bowl she scooped up the water and poured it over herself, jumping from the shock as the icy liquid hit her skin and shivered violently. She quickly doused herself with more water and then worked the soap and cloth together to create a feeble lather, and with a heavy sigh she started to soap everywhere.

Being so engrossed in what she was doing, she didn't hear the door open and close, however she did hear the latch that she didn't know was there clicking shut.

The newcomer had locked the door behind themselves.

She quickly turned and tried to cover up, thinking that the Captain had changed his mind about raping her after all.

She gasped when she saw that it was Thomas and not only that, he was standing there naked and sporting a very hard cock, his clothes at his feet.

'The captain will be back to check on me.' She said, hoping that was true.

'Been getting friendly with the captain have we?' he sneered at her.

Fear instantly consumed Tanya, then she remembered the knife, which was still in her skirt pocket, and behind Thomas.

'Please!' she begged 'don't hit me.'

She started to back away from his approaching figure.

'Don't worry, Jewel. I'm not gonna hit you'. He said as he moved closer to her. He stopped and placed the clothes that he was carrying on a hook.

'Good thing I came looking for what belongs to me, when I bumped into the good old captain, caught him with these, claimed he was bringing clothes for you.'

'That true, Jewel?' He turned to her with a murderous look on his face.

'What did you tell him? All the things big bad Thomas did to you last night and this morning?'

"I told him nothing, I swear!" Tanya held her hands up as if in surrender, letting the soap and cloth drop to the floor.

He stopped in front of her and picked up the fallen items. Looking at her he went on

'How were you going to thank him? Was it with my cunt?'

'No.' she gasped at his crudeness

'Because It's mine, isn't it? No one's allowed to touch it without my say so. Isn't it? He demanded.

Tanya refused to give him the answer he wanted, her hands were still raised as she backed up some more.

He stared at her for a long while, then his eyes opened wide and looked behind her.

'I like the direction you're going in Jewel, seems you and I have the same thing in mind.'

Tanya felt the back of her legs come up against something cold just as he said those words. She looked down and found that she was standing in front of a stone bench.

Why is this happening to me?

'Sit down' he roughly commanded.

Tanya look beyond him towards the door, where her clothes were lying on the floor. If she could get to the knife or maybe the captain would somehow show up.

"Sit, now!" his voice was laced in anger

After a moment's hesitation she reluctantly sat down on the hard cold stone, and looked up at him.

He already had his stiff cock in his hand stroking it up and down. Walking up to her, he held her head with his free hand and used the other holding his cock to trace its tip on her lips leaving a sticky residue in its wake.

'Lick your lips for me Jewel." He said as he pulled away from her slightly.

She grimaced and did as he demanded. He watched her and moaned as she quickly did as he asked.

"That's a good girl." He said as he started stroking her hair.

Tanya closed her eyes tightly and whimpered.

'No, I don't want this! Let me go home.' She pleaded

'Now open up wide for me.' He ignored what she said and Tanya did as she was told with a whimper. He placed just the head in her open mouth,

'Lick the tip' she stuck out her tongue and did as he asked.

'Again' he breathed, she licked the tip of his head again.

'Now suck it' she cried as she sucked the head of his shaft, and cringed as she tasted the crust of stale sex that was still on him.

'Oh yes, so good, pull all of me into your mouth. Ooh yes that's it, suck me Jewel.'

Tanya sucked him into her mouth and tasted all his salty maleness and the stale sex from last night and earlier that morning. She did her best not to gag at the taste of his cock. He held either side of her face and started to slowly fuck her mouth, she quickly learnt to lick the underside of his cock to prevent herself from choking as he pushed in and out. All the while he continued to groan out loud as he assaulted her.

After a while he started pushing further and harder at the back of her throat and she started to gag, just as he grew rigid and thrust once into her mouth spraying the back of her throat with his seed, she had no choice but to swallow the thick saltiness that was his essence.

He was still twitching and shooting his load when he said, 'Stop.'

She looked at him and waited.

'Show me!'

Understanding what he wanted she blanched and opened her mouth, showing him, his seed on her tongue

'Now swallow!' She quickly gulped down his sperm in one go, she didn't want it in her mouth any longer that it had to be. Placing the back of her hand over her mouth as if to prevent herself from throwing up.

He started smiling at her 'you're a good girl, we might be happy after all.'

Tanya snorted in disagreement. He gave her a hard stare.

Pulling at her hands he made her stand up. She took a chance and looked between his legs seeing that he was now soft, she knew he wasn't going to fuck her. Instead he turned her around and pushed her forwards. To stop herself from crashing into the wall, she leant over the bench and braced against it with her hands, much to her horror she realised her ass and cunt was now facing him.

He wasted no time in slapping a tender ass cheek, giving her no time to get over the shock, he slapped the other. Tanya shrieked and started to cry.

He pushed one of his thick fingers into her sore swollen tunnel causing her to hiss and buck. He had no time for foreplay as he started to finger fuck her hard and fast, Tanya groaned with each thrust he made. He leant over her body and touched her hard clit. Tanya closed her eyes and gasped a sharp 'No!' she knew how sensitive she was there. He massaged her tight button at a vigorous pace, as he continued to saw in and out of her cunt, and before she knew it her body betrayed her yet again making her come all over his fingers with a loud grunt.

Her legs wobbled and she almost fell over, only he stopped her by gripping her hips. When she stopped shaking he removed his hands. She couldn't turn her head to see what he was doing, but soon she felt something cold at her asshole.

She flinched and cried 'No!' to which his response was another hard slap on her ass cheek. Tanya whimpered as he started playing with her tight hole.

She'd only been with him for a day and her cunt was already swollen from his fucking her with such brutal force, that she doubted that her ass hole would fare any better. And to stop that from happening she had to do something. Because of this she was certain that by the time the ship reached its next port, that one or both of them would be dead. She just had to find the right time to make sure that he would die first.

She felt the cold whoosh of water fall on her ass making her shriek out of her dark thoughts. Somehow the cold water cooled her still smarting cheeks. Using a finger he pushed in slightly into the tight hole, he wiggled his finger and she moaned in discomfort. He poured more water onto her ass. He was washing her asshole, what for? Pretty soon she found her answer when he removed his finger and she felt him spread her cheeks and the warmth of his tongue lather her hole with his saliva. He licked at her for a good while causing her body to respond in satisfaction, unable to stop herself she started to moan. She'd never been shown attention there before, and it started to feel good, despite the situation she was now in. She shook her head.

No! You cannot enjoy this! He is the devil, he will not bring you pleasure.

Tanya repeated this to herself over and over, and it started to work, until, he started pushing his tongue into her hole and giving it a small wiggle. He did this several times, tongue fucking her tight hole, slowly lubricating it. All the while she moaned and pushed back and rocked into his tongue, encouraging him with her body to go deeper into her.

He soon replaced his tongue with one of his thick fingers, taking his time to work it into her tight rosebud. He got it all in and she gasped at the unwelcome feeling, she started to wiggle her ass to get him out of her.

This did not feel as nice as a tongue.

That just got him to start pushing it in and out of her, slowly, using his finger to fuck her there. She soon got used to the sensation, biting her lip to stop herself from moaning. She didn't want him to know that her body was reacting to his ministrations. He starting thrusting his finger into her faster, pressing down as he moved in. unexpectedly she felt the familiar tightening in her stomach and she came again with a shudder and collapsed on the bench, her tears coming just as quickly.

Why does my body willingly accept what is happening to me?

The only answer that she could come up with is that her body was just responding to the stimulation. And she hoped that it was true.

He swotted her ass with the cloth.

'I knew you would start liking It.' His words were laced with arrogance.

'Tonight I'm going to put my fat cock in that tight hole, and have you begging me to fuck you harder.'

Tanya shuddered at the thought. She hated that her body was reacting to him, he had made her come three times already, and even though she was in pain and could barely stand she still seemed to want more. How would she be able to cope when he finally put that thick meat of his in her tight hole?

"That will never happen! I'd rather die than beg you to use my body!" she narrowed her eyes as she looked at him.

'Get up' he demanded. 'Come and bathe me, I have work to do.'

She stood and turned to him, he handed her the cloth and soap, and she took it without looking at him and started to wash the monsters back. She resisted the urge to run to her clothes for the knife, he would beat her to it. No, she would wait until he came to her that night.

She washed him quickly, he dressed, and left swiftly without looking back. Not before saying 'hurry up, and finish in here. Don't want the good captain coming in here and getting tempted.' He paused 'although he doesn't go for sluts who like their ass getting tongue fucked.' He said the last bit with a smirk. The door closed behind him.

Tanya's eyes pooled with unshed tears, he'd noticed. She felt so disgusted with herself that she dropped to her knees sobbing. Her stomach turned and she retched violently.

After Tanya had cleaned herself, she quickly dressed, making sure to pocket the knife in her clean clothes. They were slightly worn but they were clean none the less.

She rushed out of the wash room and collided right into the chest of John.

'You startled me.' She said her hand clutching her chest.

'My apologies. I saw Thomas on deck and came to escort you back to the galley.'

He looked at her curiously 'Are you alright? Did Thomas?'

'No!' she rushed 'I think the motion sickness finally caught up with me.'

He studied her and she looked him right in the eye, daring him to say more.

You can't help me. Thomas has something over you. I'm sure of it.

She didn't voice her thoughts but she knew something was up. For how could he stand by and allow something like this to happen on board of his ship and not at least take her for himself. Unless Thomas was right and he in fact didn't like used women.

But surely he knows, it's against my will.

Tanya shifted 'can we go now?'

'Of course.' He turned and started to walk, she quietly followed behind him.

They arrived at the galley and he made his excuses and left. Tanya didn't acknowledge him, instead she looked to the cook.

'Drink these.' He ordered motioning to the counter.

She looked to it and saw two small shot glasses. One was brown and the other green, both looked like sludge. Tanya picked up the green one and eyed it suspiciously.

'What is it?'

'The green one is for sea sickness and the other is a birth control. Stops you getting pregnant.'

'Oh.' Tanya replied

'Drink them quickly, before they settle.'

'Yuck' she declared slamming down the last glass.

'Stop your whining, better than the alternative.'

'True.' She shot back.

'Where did it come from?'

'My mother. She used to be the village medicine woman, made everything from the herbs in our garden, and being her only child I learnt everything she knew.'

He looked to her and smirked 'satisfied with that answer?'

She looked at him. He was a sweet man really. He had lots of curly hair that framed his small face, and brown eyes that were too big for his face, and a full set of lips under a button nose.

'Now let's get preparing the breakfast, before they get down here.'

'Are they all coming down?' she said with a panicked look

'Yes, they are. And don't you go looking like that around them. Otherwise it'll be you they have for breakfast. And that pretty boy captain won't be able to help you then.'

Tanya looked at cook.

'You stand up straight, look them dead in the eye and don't back down. They touch you, you hit them. The only thing they know is how to fight.'

Tanya took a deep breath and repeated everything cook had told her. He nodded his head along with her.

'Got it?'

'Yes'

'Good, now move!'

Together they worked to prepare the breakfast, Tanya quickly learnt that cook's real name was Antoine. But he preferred to be called cook. And like her he was the child of an only parent who died when they were too young to face the world alone.

Before long they heard heavy footsteps heading towards the kitchen, Tanya took a deep breath, looked to cook, who nodded at her.

One by one large men entered the galley. They all stopped in the door way and seemed to zero in, in her direction. Remembering what cook told her, she gave each of them a challenging stare, although deep inside she was a bag of nerves, and she felt like her legs would crumble under her. They all sat and continued to stare at her. She only looked away when she heard more footsteps and in came Thomas closely followed by John.

'Tanya the coffee.' She heard cook say in the background.

Not remembering that she was holding the coffee pot, and tightly at that. She moved with a start. She rounded the table and started pouring the hot liquid into empty cups, John being the first served. He looked up at her in an attempt to catch her eye, but she had her eyes focused on filling the cup as if it was the most fascinating thing in the world. John frowned and looked away.

It all seemed to be going well until Tanya felt a hard slap on her already tender rear. She didn't even think when she reacted by swinging the half full pot in the direction of the offender. She felt it connect and heard an 'ooofff' come from him. There was a shocked moment of silence, and then the room boomed with male laughter.

'Men, meet Tanya. Tanya, meet the crew.' John announced after a while, laughter still tinged in his voice.

Tanya turned and looked at the culprit who she'd hit. He was the meanest looking of the lot. His face had a look of thunder, as he nursed the corner of his mouth and stared daggers at her.

'Next time Samuel, you keep your hands off what's mine' Thomas announced.

And just like that the jovial mood amongst the crew died. Eyes looked down at plates and bodies shifted uncomfortably. Cook started serving breakfast, and everybody ate hastily, leaving as soon as they finished. Samuel was one of the last, making sure to give her a pointed look before leaving.

Tanya had a feeling there would be more run-ins with Samuel to come.

Maybe I should take one more knife. She told herself.

12