Tanya Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John seemed to be the only one who ate at a slow pace. Tanya started to clean the table as he was finishing up.

He cleared his throat to gain her attention. She reluctantly looked at him.

'That was a good thing you did there, Tanya. Showed them that you're not afraid of them.' John spoke up

'Yeah, then why do I feel like I've just started a war?'

'Don't worry about Samuel. It's just his ego that's a bit bruised' he said trying to ease her worries.

At that John started to leave, 'see you two trouble makers at lunch.'

Tanya continued to clean the table after he left.

Cook turned away from the sink and looked at her, as if in deep thought.

'Cook?' she asked as she stopped cleaning.

'You should worry about Samuel, he can be worse than Thomas.'

He looked at her some more, and the next thing he said surprised her.

'Maybe you should take another knife.'

Tanya looked at him in a stunned silence 'How did you know?' she asked

'Because it's what I would do if I were in your situation. And also I know how many knives I have in my kitchen, Girlie.'

Tanya smiled and looked down............

The rest of the day passed without a hitch. At lunch the crew seemed to be in a much better mood, and actually tried to have a few interactions with Tanya, but she didn't want to encourage any kind of friendship from them, so she mainly ignored them when they tried. Samuel kept to his self, although he seemed to follow her every movement with his eyes.

By dinner time everyone seemed too tired to function after a long day, so they ate quickly and retired for the evening.

Tanya helped cook tidy the kitchen, making sure to scrub and re-scrub every pot, in the hope that when she finished Thomas would've fallen asleep, but she quickly realised that she just wasn't that lucky enough. She turned after putting away the last pot and found him leaning against the door jam.

He looked at her with dead eyes and gave her an evil smirk, as if knowing what she was thinking.

'I was just waiting to escort you back to our room. We have a date remember?'

She looked at him through narrowed eyes and walked past him.

'How could I forget?' She muttered.

This time she was ready.

Only one of them was leaving that room alive in the morning.

12