Tanya Cheats on a Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The new man was now licking my asshole, it felt so good when he inserted his tongue in my butt-hole. After a few licks he proceeded to insert two fingers up my pussy will pleasuring my butt-hole with his tongue. He was lubing his fingers with Jas's cum and my pussy juices. I was getting turned on again when he inserted his now lubed fingers inside my butt-hole. He continued lubing and stretching my door number two. Then it was time to lube his cock which did by inserting it in my wet well used pussy. Till now I was unaware of who was about to fuck me.

I looked back but due to darkness couldn't figure out who it was, I only saw Jasper getting dressed and leaving. I was brought back to reality when the thick tip of the cock entered my asshole.

I squirmed and let out a scream, the guy who entered me brought his head close to my ear and said

"I will fuck your brains out."

To my horror the voice was very familiar and upon close inspection I found out it was actually my boss. I didn't say anything and was thinking very hard on what to do now, I was again brought back to reality when with a powerful thrust he pushed all of his cock in me. Another loud scream left my throat as his thick cock entered the depths of asshole.

My boss was relentless, he was fucking me like there was no tomorrow. He was true to his word, he wanted to fuck my brains out and that is what he was doing. David was drunk and obviously very horny, he also also started rubbing my clit while fucking me without a pause. Soon pleasure took over me and I started moaning. My pussy was still leaking Jasper's cum which lubricated his clit rubbing fingers.

Suddenly my boss David moaned and with one final thrust buried himself to the hilt in my ass. He emptied all his load in me as I clenched by butt cheeks locking his cock in me and milking him. Soon his cock softened and came out. David got out of the jacuzzi and passed out on the edge of the water. I was totally spent and took a few minutes to catch my breath.

I was now in a predicament on what to do as he was definitely going to get sick outside the hot water. I got out and was unable to walk straight with the pounding both my holes had received. I realized that in getting dressed Jasper had managed to kick my dress in the pool. I took a dive in the pool, grabbed my dress and got out. I ended up doing the walk back to my room not wearing anything. Completely drenched I used the stairs to get to my floor. It was quite late and thankfully no body saw me like this.

While coming down I used the phone in the pool lobby to inform the reception of a gentleman passed out in the jacuzzi area. As I got to my room, I went for shower, both my holes were gaping and were still leaking semen.The next morning I went down for breakfast and saw David. I looked around for Jasper but he was not present. The good thing was that there was no way that they would have interacted or figured out that they had fucked the same girl last night.

I went to David, he immediately said Hi and asked me to join. I was very nervous and hesitantly asked him how was the dinner, he didn't say much and said that it was good and he enjoyed it. It was a relief that he didn't remember fucking my brains out last night. It would have been a nightmare working with him again.

12