Tanya Lets Go

Story Info
Remember our first time sharing Tanya with another man.
2.4k words
4.21
28.4k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanya and I have a rich fantasy life together in bed, but at the time of this story, we had yet to explore the fantasies involving other men in real life. In our day to day lives, Tanya is a successful executive and is very much in charge of her life. In bed, she can play many roles and encourages me to push her submissiveness. Our fantasies often include her being watched by men against her will, or without her consent, and then being taken by other men at my direction. She has asked me if this is part of my desire to have other women, and whether I am leading us to an open relationship. Our discussions have lead us to conclude that neither of us has any interest in dating others, or having on-going sexual relationships outside of our own. My fantasies, and as it turns out, hers, involve me controlling her sexual behavior and having other men and women to have sex with Tanya and satisfy both of our needs.

Tanya is a very beautiful, and sexy 40-something woman, curvy, with fabulous large round breasts that attract attention everywhere she goes. Her smile and laugh will draw a crowd of men at any party, and her intelligence and wit keeps them far longer than even Tanya cares to admit. We often host dinner parties with friends, the conversation and wine flowing until late in the evening. Tanya is one of those people that if you didn't know her well, you wouldn't know she was drunk. She becomes more relaxed and less inhibited, and yet is still able to maintain her presence of mind.

One such dinner party started innocently enough, two other couples and one single friend of mine, Bryce. As the night wore on, the couples gradually parted until it was just the three of us lounging on the sofas listening to music. Tanya got up to get another bottle of wine, and I noticed Bryce staring at her ass in tight pants she was wearing as the alcohol accentuated her natural hip swagger. I have never mentioned it to Tanya, but Bryce is one of the people I fantasize about sharing her with. She has often asked me how it would work, and I always say that a threesome happens best spontaneously. As I watched Bryce staring at Tanya's ass, I started to get an idea that this might be the right time to try something new.

Tanya came back with the bottle of wine and the opener, handed me both and lay back on the couch. She and Bryce started flirting a little about her tight pants while I opened the wine. We said cheers, sipped the wine, and then lay back. I put my arm around Tanya and lightly kissed her. She kissed me back, and then we were making out, my left hand went to her breast and held it while my thumb brushed her nipple. It was all very quick, and Tanya pulled back and sat up slightly allowing my hand to fall away.

"We have a guest," she said with a giggle and slight embarrassment. Bryce just looked on with a big smile. I had a feeling he would watch whatever we did, knowing it probably would not go too far, and he was probably thinking about leaving soon.

I leaned in close and whispered, "I think you should be a good girl and keep kissing me." Tanya looked up at me with big eyes and a curious smile. We looked at each other for a few moments, and then I went back to kissing her. She gradually responded, and my hand went back to her breast. I had no idea how much further we would take this, or even if Bryce would get the message and stay to at least watch.

I kept kissing Tanya, enjoying her breasts in my left hand, and then I slid my hand down to her belly. I felt her stiffen, and she stopped kissing me. I did not even think, the words just came out of my mouth.

"You're going to do whatever I say now."

Tanya just looked at me, and then her arm came up to me and pulled me down into a kiss. I could not look at Bryce, but I knew he heard me.

I rearranged us on the sofa, Tanya laying at an angle with her feet towards Bryce sitting in the chair. I continued kissing her, playing with her breasts, and now ran my hand down across her belly to the button on her pants. I ran my fingers along the inside of her waistband, playing with the button, teasing her. I could feel Tanya's breathing change, both her arms around my neck start pulling slightly on my hair. I moved past the button, down to her crotch, and on to the inside of her thigh. I pull her right leg up with my hand on the back of her thigh.

I finally look up at Bryce, wondering what I am going to see in his face. He is mesmerized, I think his eyes had not blinked in minutes. I could feel myself go a little cold with excitement, my next instinct would take us past any boundaries. I glanced at Bryce, caught his eyes, and nodded to the couch on the other side of Tanya. He looked at me for a long time, and then slowly made the switch. Taking a sip of wine in the process to smooth the change in position, Bryce looked down at Tanya.

Tanya lay there looking down at Bryce, near her feet on the sofa, and then up at me. My hand was now placed directly on her crotch over her pants covered pussy. Her right leg was bent, and I pushed her knee out to lean on Bryce's arm. He reached over with his right hand, and stroked the inside of her knee. She kept her eyes locked on mine, and I pressed my hand onto her pussy. I looked down at Bryce, he was watching my hand on her pussy, and was slowly moving his hand down the inside of Tanya's thigh.

I moved my hand to the button on Tanya's pants, and popped it open and slid my fingers in to the top of her panties. I leaned in a starting kissing Tanya again, while I pushed my hand further into her pants, which forced the zipper to open. Her breathing changed, I wanted to see what Bryce was doing, but I didn't want to break the kiss and change the tension of the situation. My fingers found the top of pussy, and then I felt myself sliding under Bryce's hand. I moved my hand away, and out of her pants. Sliding up under her shirt, my hands went to feel her lacy bra encasing her big round breasts. With her right breast in my hand, my thumb brushed hard across her nipple.

I glanced down, movement from Tanya's hips told me Bryce was taking charge of Tanya's pants. He was tugging them off her hips, and she had lifted up to allow them to slide down. Her panties went with them, and he was gazing at her smooth waxed pussy. Tanya's pants were half-way down her thighs, and Bryce was slowly running a finger down the lips of her pussy, pushing her legs apart as he made his way into her crotch.

I looked at Tanya as Bryce rubbed his fingers on her clit, down into her pussy and back. I wondered how wet she might be, and how much further this might go. At any second she could just sit up, but I didn't think that would actually happen. Both of her arms were above her head, folded over as it this were no longer within her control. I slid down to remove her shoes, and then tugged her pants and panties down and then off her feet. I sat back on my heels and looked at her for a second, as Bryce pushed her legs further apart.

As I sat back on the couch next to Tanya, I held on to her left leg, just behind the knee, and pulled her leg with me. I just looked at her for a while, knowing Bryce was now between her legs, playing with her pussy. Her eyes went wide, and I looked down. Bryce had managed to unzip and pull his pants down to get his cock out and was rubbing it up and down Tanya's pussy. I had not expected that to happen so fast, and he seemed really excited. This was finally going to happen, she was going to be shared with another man.

Tanya's mouth opened a bit, and Bryce said "wow, she's really getting wet, I have to have her."

"Go ahead, enjoy her pussy."

"She's tight, so, so tight, what an incredible pussy." Bryce was slowly sliding his cock into her as I watched, holding her leg back.

"Oh, ahhhhh..." I looked at Tanya, she was looking at me with big eyes. "He's big, so big, are you sure?" She looked at me with questioning eyes.

"Just lay back and let him have your pussy, just take it."

"So big, so big..." Bryce was now fucking her slowly, and I finally saw how big he really was. A big thick cock. Tanya has never really mentioned the size of previous lovers, and I was thrilled that I was getting to see how she felt about a big cock.

Bryce paused to remove his pants. I guess his initial excitement, and fear that he might miss the opportunity had subsided enough that he knew he had time to get comfortable and really have his way with Tanya. As he stood over Tanya, which his big cock jutting out in front of him, his huge mushroom head wet and shiny, she said, "Wow."

Bryce moved Tanya so that she was laying completely on the couch with her head in my lap, and got on top of her, she spread her legs for him, and then I could see his hips start to flex as his cock rubbed on her pussy. He found her opening, and then began fucking her with hard, long strokes. She was breathing hard, holding his hips, sometimes pushing back against him. "Too deep," she said, and Bryce slowed down a little, and then stopped. He pulled her legs together so that her knee were now against her chest, and then slowly fucked her with just that big head of cock pushing her lips open around him and then back out.

"Yes, ahhhh, yes..."

After a while, I thought maybe Bryce was about to cum, but he pulled out and using her legs, flipped Tanya over onto her stomach. She immediately raised her hips onto her knees, while I held her head in my lap. I told her to play with her clit, and Bryce started entering her again. This time he went all the way to his balls. He held his cock there as Tanya let out a deep breath. Gradually, she started moving her hips, and Bryce started to slowly grind into her pussy with that huge cock. Not really fucking her, but just grinding it into her as she used one hand to rub her clit and the other had his balls.

"Fuck, she knows how to handle my balls, fuck."

"You like her pussy?"

"Fuck yeah, still so tight and getting wetter."

"She's close to cumming."

"Cum for us baby, go on, cum."

Tanya came. Bryce started fucking her hard and fast, and Tanya just took it. Allowing him to pound her pussy, her ass in the air. With a shout, Bryce froze with his cock buried in Tanya's pussy. He grunted and thrust as he emptied everything he had into her, his hands gripping her hips tightly. Finally, he let go, and relaxed back, the head of his cock lodged at the entrance of her pussy, still contracting.

We all just sat in those positions for a few minutes, and then, I realized I was hard as a rock. I needed satisfaction. I pulled open my pants. Tanya tried to change positions, but I grabbed her and pulled her back down to my lap. She got the idea and helped pull my pants down, and I shifted to get my cock in her mouth.

I used her mouth. I'm not normally that forceful when she takes me in her mouth, but I was too turned on. I held her head and fucked her mouth as best I could from a seated position. She just let me do it. She kept her mouth tightly wrapped around me cock and her tongue swirled around me. Bryce was watching, and I saw him start to move his hips into her again. Man, is he going to fuck her some more?

I pulled out, and had her turn around on the sofa. I needed her pussy. I needed to know if she was still tight, or stretched out, what her wet, cum-filled pussy would feel like, and I wanted to reclaim her. I wanted them both to know she was mine.

I rolled her onto her back and she spread her legs for me. Bryce moved to the floor to give us room, and I started fucking Tanya as deeply as I could go. She was surprisingly still tight. Her pussy usually grips my entire cock from head to base, like a hand, and she was only slightly less contained. The wetness of Bryce's cum and Tanya's pussy was amazing, and I came almost immediately.

I lay on top of her, we kissed for a long time, and then she pushed me off and went to the bathroom. Bryce and I just looked at each other and started to laugh a little.

"Jesus, you could have mentioned you had a huge cock."

"What, like, how does that even come up in conversation? 'Oh, hey, in case we ever double-team Tanya, you should know I have a horse cock'?" And we laughed some more.

"Well, you could have warned me, fuck that took a while for me to stretch to accommodate." Tanya walked in with towels for us to clean up.

"And how was it?" I asked.

"Better than in the past, I've had a few sizable men, few seemed to care whether I enjoyed it or not."

"Would you take him again?" I asked, suddenly jumping into a conversation that would change our relationship without actually meaning to go there just yet.

"Yes I would, but will I is a discussion we should have together later."