Tanya Takes It Up The Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrMick
DrMick
277 Followers

"How does it feel," I say, looking up at Nevins, "to know your wife will have fucked and sucked five dicks by sunset...and none of those dicks will have been yours?"

Nevins is wide-eyed and breathing heavily.

"I don't care..." he wheezes, watching her suck Johnson's cock deep down to the nut-sack. "Just please don't stop raping her."

When I open up Tanya's big greasy ass cheeks all the way, I see there's hair there. All around the outer rim just as you pry the cheeks apart. The asshole hair is all slick with sweat and ass juice. Her asshole smells so musky, so nasty, so fuckable.

That little pink hole blows sexy, invisible stink-bombs up to my nostrils. And I'm in heaven.

Her wicked little brown-eye stares up at me and I could swear I see it wink, teasing me to play with it. But first I reach down and pluck a long oily black hair from the outer rim of her ass.

"AhhhWWWWAIL!!" she screams with Johnson's cock in her throat.

"Next time we come here to fuck you, you better have this goddamn hole shaved for us! You motherfucking dirty cunt!"

I smack both of her ass cheeks at the same time, and she lets out another muffled scream. My cock is rock-hard.

Gurgling noises are escaping from Tanya's windpipe as Johnson fucks it. He has two fistfuls of her sweaty hair which he's using to pump her head back and forth. I'm thoroughly enjoying watching Johnson abuse this slut with his cock. And now it's my turn to get MY dick wet.

"Let's stop playing around," I say to Johnson. "This whore needs to get DP'd. Pick a hole."

Johnson continues face-fucking Tanya as he replies.

"You know I love to fuck ass, but her pussy looks so goddamn precious. I think I wanna tear that shit up first."

"Fine by me."

Johnson pulls his cock out of Tanya's mouth.

"You ready to get fucked, baby?"

"I- I- please- I- don't- know..." she stammers.

Johnson lies down and pulls Tanya on top of him.

Her nympho cunt instinctually grinds its way right down onto Johnson's bulging prick. I watch all her sloppy-wet pussy meat envelop his manhood, sucking him in all the way until he's balls-deep.

"Oh yeah, she's ready to fuck," Johnson sighs with pleasure. "She's wetter than all hell."

Tanya begins to whimper, unable to deny how good that massive cock feels inside her.

"Listen to that," I say to Nevins, who is watching in utter amazement. "I think your wife is really starting to enjoy this."

"You like my dick, baby?" Johnson says to Tanya as she starts to ride him up and down.

"Oh, it's sooooo goooood," she murmurs. "Never had one this big before."

"Tanya, you're nothing but a sick fucking twisted whore!" Nevins shouts at her.

"Yes, Walter," she moans. "I am."

"Don't worry, Walter," I tell him as I shed my pants, "we won't let the bitch get too comfortable. We'll make her cum a few times, and then we'll really start to get rough with her ass."

A creepy, sinister smile spreads across Walter's face. The sick bastard.

I climb onto the mattress and crouch down right behind Tanya's luscious ass. I drool into her crack and then rub the head of my cock all over it. I get an electric charge as my prick is finally touching the flesh of this nymphomaniac that I've been spying on for so long now.

Slowly, my cock sinks into her hot steamy hole.

"Oh!" Tanya yelps. "Oh dear Lord! That's a big cock too! Oh, but it's so...fucking...wonderful!"

"Go on, slut, enjoy those dicks," Johnson groans.

"Oh Jesus, it hurts so good," she whimpers. "Those giant cocks are tearing me apart...and I love it!"

Johnson and I find a good rhythm, our cocks pounding in and out of this nasty slut's beautiful body.

"Tanya," Walter growls in disgust, "you're nothing but a skank! A cock-pig! A despicable piece of trash!"

"I don't care," she moans, letting her body be invaded by twenty combined inches of man meat. "I'm addicted to cock and I can't get enough..."

"She's gonna cum," Johnson wheezes. "I can feel the walls of her pussy pulsating on my dick."

"Oh yes!" Tanya shrieks. "Yeeeeeesssss! Your cocks are making me CUUUUMMMM!!"

And we keep right on fucking her sweaty little body. And all she wants is more, more, more. Once she catches her breath, she's begging us to keep going.

"Don't stop...please don't you dare stop...I'll cum all night if you want me to."

"Cum again, slut!" Johnson yells at her. "Cum on my cock RIGHT NOW!"

Instantly Tanya's slut-body starts to quake as another orgasm overtakes her.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck yeah!" she's squealing.

"Yeah, you little rape-lover! You're enjoying yourself now, aren't ya?"

"Oh Mother of God, I've never been fucked like this in my entire life. Two men fucking both my holes with gigantic cocks at the same time!"

I look over at Walter, who has a look of pure repugnance on his face as Johnson and I violate his wife's body.

"Tanya," I say, grabbing a handful of her sweat-soaked hair and lifting her head up, "open your mouth for me, sweetie."

She does as she's told.

"That's it, nice and wide. Now look at your husband for me. That's it. I want him to see that slut-look in your eyes. I want him to see what a true cock-addict he was dumb enough to marry. Good girl, now keep that mouth open."

Nevins is so infuriated that sweat pours from his scarlet-red face. Two giant veins are pulsating in his forehead.

"Hey, Walter, look at your wife's mouth. I wonder how many strangers' dicks have been inside there?"

Walter actually starts to growl at the thought.

"I wonder how many loads of cum this mouth has swallowed."

With all his might, Walter is trying to tear his duct-taped wrists free.

"Look at that open mouth, Walter. It's a fucking cum-dumpster."

"Yeah," Johnson says, baiting him even further, "that open mouth sure makes a great target, doesn't it?"

And suddenly Walter Nevins spits forth a huge glob of saliva at his wife's face. It splatters all over her.

She whines and closes her mouth, but I yank her hair and order her to keep it open.

"Again, Walter, spit on the bitch again. Right in her mouth this time."

Walter blows a huge wad of spittle that flies with force right into his wife's mouth. She gags on it.

"Swallow it down, bitch," I command her. "It's the least you can do after you cheated on the dumb bastard."

"Walter!" Johnson shouts. "You keep spitting on the whore's face and we'll keep making her cum."

Walter is more than happy to join in on his wife's humiliation. Spit starts flying, landing on Tanya's face over and over again. Johnson wraps his hands around her throat and starts to choke her.

In seconds she's cumming all over our cocks like the masochistic whore that she is.

She screams until she goes completely hoarse.

I can feel her body growing a little weak. Too bad for her that we're nowhere near finished playing with her yet.

I pull my cock from her shit-hole and decide to give Johnson a turn.

"God, what a great ass! Man, you gotta feel how good that shit is."

In seconds flat, he slithers out from underneath Tanya and positions himself right behind her juicy rump-roast.

"We're done making your pussy cum," I tell Tanya. "It's all about punishing your ass now."

"Good," she breathes. "I'm totally addicted to anal sex."

Johnson's 10-inch johnson plunges into the slut's stink-hole effortlessly.

Her face contorts in agony.

"Bet you never had one that huge in there before," I laugh.

"Come on, you little fuck toy," Johnson says, pounding into Tanya. "Show my dick how much your asshole loves to get fucked. Squeeze that hole tight while I rape it!"

Goosebumps are popping up all over Tanya's skin.

I lean down and look right into the whore's eyes as she enjoys that dirty dicking.

"You know, slut, my buddy here, he likes to be called 'Daddy' when he fucks filthy bitches like you, so you better oblige him."

"Oh Daddy!" she whines. "Fuck me up the butt, Daddy!"

"Good girl," I commend her. "He just LOVES when dirty sluts talk all nasty to him."

"Oh Daddy, I can feel it deep up my poop chute. That unbelievably big prick of yours. I like it so much more in my ass than in my pussy!"

"That's a good little butt-slut," he spits, slapping her ass as he fucks it. "So you like to get your ass fucked, do you?"

"YES! Stretch that hole! Stretch it open nice and wide! Make me your anal whore!"

"You know, Tanya," I say looking into her eyes, "true anal whores love to suck dicks after they've been deep in their ass."

"But I..." she suddenly protests. "I don't think that's...sanitary."

"Too bad."

"But I've never...done that before."

"Tough shit."

"Make her suck your dirty cock," Walter grumbles devilishly from the head of the bed.

"You heard your husband, Tanya," I say, grabbing her by the back of her head and shoving my greasy fuck-stick into her mouth.

Instantly she's swallowing my dirty prick whole, slobbering all over it.

"That's it, you filthy cunt...suck the stink off my cock!"

I watch her inhale my meat, slurping and swallowing her tangy asshole juice right off of it. All the while, Johnson's cock continues to plumb the depths of her shitter.

"Look up at me when you're cleaning my cock, slut."

She does as she's told. Her eyes are glassy with tears.

"Does it taste good, bitch? Does that ass-flavored cock taste good?"

With my cock still deep down her throat, she looks at me and nods her head yes.

I wonder if she thinks I'll hurt her if she says no...or then again, maybe she really likes the way her asshole tastes.

I pull my cock from her pursed lips, and a cascade of saliva pours out of her mouth.

"Tell me, bitch, does that dick taste delicious or what?"

"Oh yes," the dirty little butt-slut growls, "it's so fucking yummy!"

"Hmph, that's funny," I grunt. "Seeing that it's been deep up your ass, I would think it tastes like shit!"

"My shit tastes good," she says and then goes right back to slurping on my schlong.

Johnson lets out a sinister laugh at Tanya's obscene display.

"Is that right, baby?" he asks. "You like the taste of shit?"

"Yes," she whimpers, as he begins drilling deeper into her asshole. "I love it."

"Good, because now I'm gonna fuck your ass so deep that you shit on MY cock. Then you're gonna suck it and make it all squeaky clean."

"Oh Christ in heaven!" she screams as Johnson commences corporal punishment on her rectum.

"Go ahead, bitch, shit on my cock! Don't you dare hold back!"

Tanya's eyes are rolling up into the back of her head. Her mouth hangs wide open, so I spit right into it. Then I begin lightly smacking her face. Walter Nevins is literally drooling with pleasure, watching as we molest his wife.

"That's it, baby," Johnson grunts. "I can feel it. I can feel your hot shit coating my cock!!"

After a few more deep pumps, Johnson lets his monster prick slide out of her asshole and he walks around the bed with a truly depraved look in his eyes.

Tanya looks up at him a bit frightened. He takes that long, wet, rubbery cock and smacks the bitch's face with it. Brown smudges cover the full length of his hard-on.

"Look what you did, you nasty girl you. You got my dick all filthy."

Tanya stares at Johnson's dirty prick and sniffs at it.

"That's it, slut. Now clean up the mess you made."

She devours his cock in an instant. The full length of it disappears into her face.

"Uhmmm," she hums as she slathers her tongue and lips all over that nasty shaft.

"That's it, baby, suck all that stinky shit off my prick."

"You disgusting tramp!" Walter hisses. "You vile whore! Eating your own fecal matter! What in God's name is wrong with you?"

With Johnson's cock still in her mouth, Tanya looks hatefully at her husband bound at the head of the bed.

"Well, Johnson, I'd say she's thoroughly cleaned your cock off. Why don't we let her take a quick breather and have a special moment with her husband?"

"Yeah, I was just thinking that this night could use a little romance. Bitch, why don't you crawl over there and give your hubby a nice big wet kiss."

"What?!" Nevins erupts. "No, I don't want her to—"

But it's too late. Tanya is on top of him, her tongue licking all over his face. He gags at the scent of her shit-tinged cock-breath.

"Taste my shit, Walter," she snarls.

She then turns around and begins rubbing her slimy ass-crack all over his face.

Walter Nevins is mumbling something, but you can't tell what because his wife is suffocating him with her stink.

"Go ahead, Walter dear, eat it...eat my shit..." she says, grinding her ass into his face.

Watching this display of degradation, Johnson and I plan our next step in Tanya's punishment.

"Damn, man," he admits, "I think I really loosened up the chick's asshole. I think it's looser than her pussy now!"

"Yeah? You think we should try to fit two up there then? Up her ass?"

"It's worth a shot," Johnson agrees. "Slut, you ever had two cocks in your ass at the same time before?"

Suddenly she stops rubbing her butt-crack all over her husband's face.

"Oh...God...no..." she whimpers, as we grab her.

Walter gasps for fresh air.

"You fucking sick bitch!" he heaves.

"Don't worry, Walt," Johnson laughs. "We'll make the whore pay for that."

Johnson lies on his back and pulls Tanya onto him. She tries to scoot her pussy onto his cock, but Johnson quickly finds her ass and slides right on it.

"Wait! Please! You can't both fuck my ass! You'll kill me!"

"Nah," I say, aiming my cock at Tanya's already well-stuffed ass. "I'm sure a true nympho like you can fit two cocks in there with no problem."

"Please," she cries. "I know I'm a slut, but I've never done anything like this before..."

My cock squeezes its way inside Tanya's packed ass.

"Oh...ohhhh...oh noooooo!" the dirty little bitch whines.

"Get ready to have that shit-hole stretched WIDE!" I howl as our two cocks begin to piston in and out of Tanya's butt.

"Oh God, it hurts! You're really hurting me!" Tanya sobs.

"You know you deserve this, Tanya," I reason with her.

"Yes," she snivels. "Yes, I do...I know I do."

I feel Tanya's brown-eye start to relax and loosen up to accommodate our cocks. And suddenly Tanya's sobs start to turn to grunts.

"Sounds like the whore is starting to enjoy two dicks in her ass," I hear Johnson say.

"Come on you dirty little butt-slut. Tell us how it feels!"

"OH CHRIST!" Tanya shrieks. "It fucking hurts...but I don't want you to stop!"

"You know, Tanya, your husband will never be able to enjoy you sexually ever again after seeing you get fucked like this."

"I don't care...fuck him! I fucking love this!!"

Johnson and I start to pick up the pace, our dicks stretching Tanya's butt-hole to maximum capacity.

"Ahhhhh shit! The pain is fucking exquisite!!" she growls.

"That's it, butt-slut! Keep fucking like the whore you are and we just might let you live!" "Oh shit, I don't even fucking care anymore. Kill me! Kill me with your cocks!!! Go ahead and snuff me with those great big cocks, you motherfucking bastards!

Johnson and I are fucking away on that ass. Squishy fart sounds escape from Tanya's asshole as our greasy cocks pulverize it into oblivion.

"Rip that asshole apart!" she screams at the top of her lungs. "Punish my slutty little asshole! Rape my fucking ass!"

Johnson and I continue our anal assault, wreaking havoc on Tanya's rectum.

"Go ahead, tear me apart! Rip it apart!! PLEASE destroy my fucking asshole!" the crazy bitch wails.

I look over at Walter Nevins as his wife's ass juice begins to dry in a sticky film on his face. He can no longer bear to watch us punish his wife. He just lies there, shaking and quietly sobbing to himself.

"I'm gonna cum like this!" Tanya moans. "I can't believe it, but I'm gonna cum with two cocks in my ass!"

"Cum, you perverted little fucker!" Johnson screams at her.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK ME!" she chants in orgasm. "Fuck me to death!"

Tanya cums hard for what seems like forever. Her body keeps bucking like a wild animal until it eventually slows down into little spasms.

"I think we officially reamed this whore a new asshole, my friend," Johnson says to me.

"Yeah," I concur. "I'm about ready to spray cum all over her slut-face."

"Good thinking!"

Both of our cocks pop out of Tanya's anus and she yelps. I look down at her asshole to see it's been stretched beyond belief. It doesn't even look like an asshole anymore. We've expanded her anal ring so wide that it actually looks like a ruby-red mouth being held wide open.

The slut collapses on the mattress, and Johnson and I kneel on either side of her head. Tiny specks of Tanya's shit cover our cocks.

"Time to eat more shit, bitch."

Like an obedient little slave, she cleans our cocks. I watch as my shaft, coated with brown flecks of shit, enters her mouth. And when it comes out of her mouth, it's completely spotless.

"Tanya, my dear," I congratulate her, "you are the nastiest butt-slut I've ever had the pleasure of fucking."

She looks up at Johnson and me. The look of a pure whore twinkling in her eyes.

"Open your mouth," Johnson tells her. "It's time for your reward."

With her mouth wide open and her tongue hanging out, Tanya is oh so ready to drink the sperm of the anonymous men that have just raped the ever-living shit out off her.

Our cum explodes onto her face, smacking her from both sides. We make a point to piss thick streams of it right into her mouth.

"Swallow that baby batter!" Johnson howls, continuing to coat her face with blast after blast of his gooey white gravy.

I too am erupting with torrents of semen, making sure to hit her everywhere. I squirt some in her hair...I cover up her eyelids...I spurt a bit into her left nostril.

"Snort that nasty shit!" I order her in orgasmic delight.

She obeys, tooting my spunk as if it were a shot of cocaine.

"Damn, you're one sick bitch," Johnson sighs, as the last of his cum drips onto Tanya's face. "I think we'll let you live. A true whore like you is bound to make a lot of guys on this earth happy, so yeah, we'll let you live."

"You got anything to say before we leave you and your pathetic piece-of-shit husband here alone?" I ask.

"Thank you," Tanya coos with her eyes closed, completely saturated in our cum. "Thank you for the best fuck of my life..."

"Our pleasure, whore. Now be good now."

Johnson and I find our pants and put them back on. As we walk passed the bed, we give Tanya one more token of our love. We both spit on her, our gooey saliva landing onto her sweaty tits.

"Thank you," Tanya groans. "Thank you for treating me like the whore I am. Thank you for giving me what I deserve."

With our semen splattered all over her face, she slowly opens her eyes. Over her shoulder, she looks at her husband, poor pitiful Walter, with utter disdain.

"So Walter dear, you fucking bastard...did you enjoy that? Did you enjoy seeing me get raped?"

"Fuck you," Walter sobs, unable to look at her. "Fuck you."

She slowly starts to crawl toward him, with cum oozing down her face.

"Are you still in the mood to fuck, Walter?"

"Leave me alone," Walter snivels.

"Let's start with you eating this delicious sperm off my face," she says, straddling her husband's bound body. "Yes, I think that will get me really hot."

She leans in, her cum-covered face very close to his.

"Stick your tongue out, Walter. I want you to taste how yummy this semen is."

"Stop it...please..." Walter sobs.

Humming with sadistic joy, Tanya Nevins begins smearing her face all over her husband's. Poor pathetic Walter begins to gag.

Johnson and I look at each other and we both know it's time to go. We walk out of the bedroom and quietly close the door behind us. Some things are just too unbearable to watch.

DrMick
DrMick
277 Followers
12