Tanya the Tart

Story Info
She's a slutwife.
4.8k words
3.89
62.4k
24
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, here's a short stroker for you. Tanya is a gorgeous woman who loves to flaunt it. She goes out shopping for groceries in a mini skirt and boots, looking for attention. She meets a neighbour on the stairs of the block of flats and likes the look of him. He offers to help her carry the shopping bags upstairs. Tanya's husband is away so she accepts and invites the neighbour in.

This one should score quite low on Lit because it's going in Loving Wives. I know the readers there love to hate cheating stories, and I can't wait to read the comments.

Anyway, here 'tis.

Enjoy.

GA -- Benissa, Spain -- 31st January 2013.

TANYA LAYNE loved the attention flaunting bare skin got her, and the short denim skirt showed a lot of thigh, displayed her legs almost right up to the undercurve of her buttocks. The black boots, spike-heeled and knee-length made her feel sexy and daring. They were the kind of boots that only a certain type of woman would wear in public, a very confident woman, one who was certain of how good she looked, a woman sure about her sexual allure.

Wearing those boots and the skirt and the elasticated boob tube, with the leather jacket over the top for a hint of modesty, gave Tanya a thrill.

People watched her as she walked. Tanya could see their heads turning, their eyes following her through the cavernous concourse of the shopping mall. Even the scowls of disapproval from the frumpy wives and less glamorous girlfriends meant something to Tanya. When she saw their gossipy mouths moving in condemnation she knew the tiny denim skirt and the boots provoked them. She was a threat. Tanya knew her platinum blonde hair -- which cost a good percentage of her husband's salary to maintain in that striking shade -- drew their husbands' and boyfriends' eyes. She could feel the weight of those hungry stares on her, could sense the desire. Tanya could almost smell the lust; she imagined it as particles in the air, thick and cloying. Knowing men wanted her always caused Tanya's pussy to juice up. Getting all attention turned her on.

That was why women hated Tanya, because she was hot and the men wanted her.

A lot of men looked at Tanya, but not many ever dared to approach. A few would catch her eye and stare for a second or two, and it seemed to Tanya that occasionally they were challenging her, that the alpha dog expected her to go to him, which wasn't the way it worked at all. If a man wanted Tanya he had to be bold enough to walk up and talk to her. Of course, Tanya realised her striking good looks, her prettiness and the provocative clothes intimidated men, but that was all part of it for her. It was the man who had the self-confidence to approach that stood a very good chance with her.

Looks weren't that important to Tanya, for her it was more about the personality, the sparkle. A good-looking man and a big cock were a bonus, especially the big cock part of the equation, but that morning, as she carried out the mundane task of shopping for groceries, it seemed like nothing was heading Tanya's way.

GAVIN ROBERTS watched the street from his second floor flat. He'd seen the hot blonde leave, or at least he'd heard those heels on the stairs as she clattered down from the floor above. But by the time he'd reached the door and opened it and stuck his head out over the stairwell for a look she was gone. He'd caught a glimpse of her after rushing back inside. Gavin had hurried to the window and seen her, spotted the sassy strut, the flick of blonde hair, the legs, the boots and taut, very pert backside as the woman moved along the street and turned the corner.

"Fuck," Gavin muttered to himself as he pawed the front of his jeans, massaging the semi that had grown at the sight of the woman from the flat upstairs. He considered knocking one out, hauling his cock out and tugging it. "Later," he promised himself, deciding to prolong the exquisite agony. He would make a cup of tea and then lurk near the window, hoping the blonde would return soon. He would watch her walk up the street and then accidentally-on-purpose meet up with her on the stairs. If he could strike up a conversation he would then store up the details of her face, her hair and her slim body. Gavin planned to use every element of the woman he could after the meeting to fuel a masturbatory fantasy, even her voice. Gavin wanted to store up every little thing he could to enhance the realism, to heighten his pleasure.

TANYA HAULED two carrier bags of groceries home. It had been a mixed hour, a lot of attention but nobody actually making a move. Still, she speculated, her short black leather jacket flapping open as she walked, it was early in the day, not even noon, so perhaps a visit to the pub after dropping the shopping was in order. There was always a likely lad in the boozer at lunch time.

Then, after tapping the four-digit code into the keypad at the front door Tanya lifted her shopping bags and boosted the door open with her backside. She climbed the stairs to the first landing, turning a one-eighty through the dog-leg before moving up to the second floor. It was as she glanced up that she saw him, a man around thirty years of age wearing a white polo shirt with a garish emblem on one breast, and faded jeans. He wore his hair short, very short, almost shaved bald but with the shadow of his hairline just showing through. To Tanya, in those early moments, he didn't strike her as having much potential. He was reasonably good looking, she noticed, stocky but not fat, but he didn't seem to have much spark about him. He was just standing there on the level above Tanya, looking down at her while apparently waiting for her to pass.

It was when he smiled at her, when Tanya saw his cheeks dimple, when she saw his eyes sparkle with that special sheen -- that was when Tanya's pussy clenched.

"HIYA," the blonde trilled. "You just moved in?"

Gavin nodded, recognising the woman's accent, the nasal twang of Liverpool coming through in just those five words. "Yeah," he replied, I'm just down from Manchester." Gavin shrugged and gave her his lop-sided grin. "Looking for work," he added. "I'm a bricklayer by trade."

"Ooh," the striking woman replied, her face tilted upwards, blue eyes on Gavin, "good with your hands, eh?"

He got a sense of her immediately. The way she blinked as she stared up at him, the flirty comment and her style of dressing gave Gavin all the indication he needed. "Depends on what I'm working on," he replied, his eyes moving over the blonde's body.

"You're a cheeky one," the woman said.

Gavin saw her grin and knew she was a game one. He took in the boots and the skirt, and then noticed her breasts for the first time. Beneath the leather jacket she was wearing some kind of elasticated top, nothing more than a band of cloth around her torso that clung to the big, round orbs. Gavin could see she was braless, with no outline visible at all.

His cock thickened in his jeans as lust surged through him. Gavin heard his own voice thick and treacly with desire when he replied with, "You like cheeky men?"

Those big blue eyes continued to stare. Then she nodded. "Yeah, I do."

Gavin took a step down. "You want a lift with those bags?" he asked.

"You're just trying to get into my flat?" the blonde returned, eyebrows arching while the grin remained in place.

"Just offering to help," Gavin said as he reached the landing below.

"Thanks," said the blonde, handing the bags to Gavin before she squeezed past him and began to climb the stairs. "I'm Tanya," she added.

"Gavin," said Gavin. He stood there for a moment and watched Tanya ascend, staring at her swaying hips, gulping heavily when he saw, with Tanya three or four steps above him, the plump mound of her vulva packed into red underwear peeping from that curved indentation at the top of her legs. The skirt was so brief that, from his position below Tanya, Gavin could see right up between her thighs.

"Hey, can you see my pussy?" Tanya squeaked, a hand coming behind her as she paused on the stairs, her head turned so she could regard Gavin over one shoulder. "Don't look," she added, her smirk telling Gavin she expected him to do exactly the opposite.

"Fucking hell," Gavin mumbled to himself as he took the first step.

SHE MOVED deliberately as she climbed the remaining two flights of stairs. Tanya swung her hips, swivelling and swaying to purposely exaggerate the feminine movement. She wanted her buttocks rolling and her skirt riding higher as she went. Tanya wanted Gavin to get a good eyeful of what she kept moist and hot between her legs.

Tanya's pussy oiled, lust tightening her insides. It was one of the moments she loved, the flirting and the provocation. To her mind they both knew what would happen, but she also knew from having been told by previous lover's that no matter how obvious she made it a lot of men were still unsure. Tanya enjoyed that feeling, was thrilled by the buzz of her power. It was all up to her. If she didn't want to do it, she wouldn't, she was in control. But one thing Tanya wasn't was a cock-tease. If she decided to lead a man on there would be no last minute denial. If she started down the flirty road she had every intention of making it available.

It was up to the man to go for it.

"My husband's a truck driver," Tanya said. "He's away a lot during the week."

It was a warning and a challenge.

Tanya told Gavin she was married to see if he had the gumption to go through with what had begun, and the mention of prolonged absence was intended as a sweetener to the news she was wed.

"Is he a big bugger?" Gavin asked, with the open door to Tanya's flat behind him. He placed the shopping bags on the floor and looked at the blonde. "Built like a brick shithouse, is he?"

Tanya nodded and gave Gavin her coy up and under smile. "Yeah," she said. "He'd be mad jealous if he saw you in here with me now." Tanya gestured at her ensemble, chin on chest as she regarded her body. "Especially the way I'm dressed. He hates it when I go out in this skirt." Tanya paused, her heart thumping inside the rack of her ribs as she wound up the heat, slowly peeling the leather jacket back from her shoulders. The scorching look as Gavin's gaped at her breasts sent a shiver of delight through Tanya. "He hates it when men look at my tits."

"Yeah, well..." Gavin managed.

"But I love it," Tanya interrupted. "When men stare at me and want me, I love it."

Tanya saw him gulp, watched Gavin's throat work as she thrust her chest forward and let the leather jacket's weight pull it down her arms.

"When's he due back, then?" Gavin croaked.

"Thursday," Tanya replied. She paused again, thrilled by the way Gavin's stare was moving over her. Her skin prickled under the heat of his gaze, and Tanya turned and walked away, moving deeper into the flat. She tossed the jacket onto a chair in the living room. "Today's Tuesday," Tanya added. "He's been gone a day and I'm already horny."

Gavin back-heeled the front door shut and moved past the small kitchen on his left, walking into the tidy living room, eagerly following Tanya and her innuendo.

"You're bloody gorgeous," Gavin breathed, his hands going to Tanya's narrow waist.

Tanya felt his palms on the exposed skin of her midriff, the touch causing her to giggle and pull away. "You're not so bad yourself," she replied. "Is there a girlfriend or a wife?"

Gavin shook his head. "No, my girlfriend didn't want to come down to London. She's got a job in Manchester."

"Oh, too bad," Tanya said, pouting. She stepped in close to Gavin and reached a hand up behind his head. "How long is it since you've had sex?"

Tanya squirmed, the itch between her legs growing ever more insistent. She was dying to give herself a rub, to just plunge a hand into her knickers so she could finger her clitoris. It was another moment she adored, the seconds before she blew away any uncertainty the man might be feeling. Tanya loved the brief time before the physical contact got really heavy. It was what made cheating on her husband worthwhile. It was the thrill, the surge of knowing she was about to be a very, very naughty girl.

"Three months," she heard Gavin reply.

And then he was kissing her, his hands moving down over the denim skirt, his fingers cupping her buttocks as Tanya pressed her body against his.

*

THERE WERE no preliminaries. Long seduction wasn't Tanya's taste, not usually. She preferred her adultery fast and very intense. For her it was all about the heat. What was unusual was the location. Tanya normally kept the cheating off her own doorstep. Not through any real design, it was more like a casual pick-up in a pub or on a bus led to either a quick shag outdoors, at the bloke's place, or somewhere else that offered at least a hint of privacy, although she had been known to put on a bit of a show at times, but since Gavin had been right there on the stairs and had carried the shopping into her flat, that was where she went for it.

They were on the white two-seater settee in the living room, Gavin sitting with his back against the upright behind him, Tanya next to him, her torso angled so the couple could kiss.

"Do you cheat a lot?" Gavin gasped after breaking away from Tanya's lips.

"I love cock," she replied, which was no answer at all, not that Gavin really heard Tanya's response, not since he'd yanked down the band of elasticated cloth that had covered her breasts and sat there gawking at them.

"Fucking hell," the man whispered, one hand cupping a very round, very firm and disproportionally large breast. "He must be mad to leave you on your own. What great tits."

"They're pretty big for a skinny girl like me, eh?" said Tanya, examining her own breasts with a critical eye. "And they do get a lot of attention."

"I'm not surprised," Gavin mumbled, and then leaned in, stuffing one nipple and a good portion of tit-flesh into his mouth.

Tanya groaned and arched her back, offering more of her body to Gavin when he lunged at sucked her breast. She squirmed, her rump moving against the seat beneath her, wriggling and lifting her hips, buttocks coming off the cushion so the skirt could ride up. Then, while Gavin slurped and sucked at one thick teat, his fingers kneading her firm, spongy flesh, Tanya yanked the hem of her skirt higher, ruching the denim around her waist. Her thighs parted and she pulled the man's face from her chest.

"My pussy," squeaked Tanya. She squirmed again, sliding down the sofa until her hips hung over the precipice. She thrust her legs wider apart. "Touch my pussy. Kiss me and feel how hot I am down there, Gavin."

Gavin stared at the pronounced bulge of Tanya's mons packed into the gusset of her red underwear. "Fucking hell, Tan," he groaned, wall-eyed at the sight of such a hot women all spread and bare-breasted and so obviously eager. "What a body."

Gavin pressed a palm over Tanya's sex over the top of her knickers, feeling the crease of her, with the heat coming off the woman an indication of her arousal.

"You like it, Gavin?" Tanya sighed. "Does my body turn you on?"

"Everything, Tanya," he gasped in response, blinking and sliding his tongue over suddenly dry lips. "Everything about you turns me on, babe. Yuh-you're incredible," Gavin stammered.

"Play with my pussy," Tanya urged. She hauled her underwear to one side to expose the thick, dangling lips of her vulva. "I'm so fucking wet," she muttered.

Gavin's fingers found Tanya's molten core. His fingers slid through the slippery folds until he heard the blonde gasp. Then Tanya winced and her body jerked, hips bucking when Gavin teased the nub of her clitoris.

"Kiss me again," Tanya sighed as, after a few seconds of Gavin's diddling at her clitoris, she hauled herself up and rolled over on top of him.

Their tongues curled and slid around and around while Tanya lay on top of Gavin, gasping and moaning into his mouth while he squeezed her buttocks.

"How old are you?" Gavin managed to ask during a breathless lull, both of them gasping for air.

"Thirty-one," Tanya replied. Then she slid off Gavin, easing down next to him, her legs curled under her as she fumbled at his belt. "Come on," she added, the buckle chinking as she slid the leather tongue through its fastening. "Let's get you out of these jeans."

Gavin helped with the button and zip, lifting his hips so his jeans and boxer shorts came down to his thighs in one go.

"Oh!" Tanya exclaimed when the stiff length sprang out. "I thought you might have a small cock, you know, because your girlfriend didn't come down to London with you." The blonde grinned and scooped her fingers under the thick shaft that lay along the front of Gavin's polo shirt. "But it's pretty big, isn't it?"

"It is?" Gavin replied, unsure but pleased at Tanya's positive comment.

Platinum blonde hair shimmered when Tanya nodded. "Oh yeah," she said, her fist beginning to work up and down. Tanya stared at the weighty lump of male appendage with obvious appreciation. "It's nice and big." Then she looked up into Gavin's face and grinned with relish. "I'm gonna love this big fucker."

And then Gavin's head lolled back, his eyes closing as he groaned. Tanya had winked at him and then, cranking at his cock, her fingers tight around the root of it, ducked in and pursed her lips around the cock-head.

It went on for several minutes, Tanya's tongue and hand working at Gavin while he sat there and boggled at the sight of such a pretty woman taking him into her mouth.

Gavin's hands went to every part of Tanya's body they could reach. He felt the smooth skin of her shoulder, his palm moving down over her flank, her waist tight under his hand. He grabbed at the gathered rope of clothing around Tanya's body, pulling on it as the blonde slurped and slobbered at his knob-end.

As she went at it, Tanya wriggled around, constantly altering her position, using her entire repertoire of skills on giving the man pleasure.

"Shit ... Tanya," Gavin grunted when, with the blonde then on her knees down on the carpet, she leaned in over him, breasts swaying as she took him deep into her mouth. Tanya gagged and coughed and let the whole length of Gavin's cock slide out of her gullet.

"That brought tears to my eyes," Tanya gasped, blinking as she tried to grin up at the man. Her hand cranked away, Gavin's shaft slippery with saliva, a thick rope of drool dangling from Tanya's chin.

And then she was on him again, sprawled on her side on the sofa, legs wide, with her head in Gavin's lap as she sucked on him. In that position, if he leaned across the blonde Gavin found he could use his fingers on her pussy.

"I don't believe we're doing this," Gavin muttered as he fiddled with Tanya's surprisingly thick and meaty labia. "You're so fucking hot, Tanya. I can't believe you're a married woman."

"I'm married," Tanya gasped in reply. "But he leaves me all on my own." She dropped Gavin's penis and twisted her torso at the waist so she could get her legs wider and watch while the man fingered her sodden vulva. "I just love showing off, Gavin. I love it when men look at me. And I love fucking. I can't get enough."

"Come on then," Gavin growled, shuffling his backside back over the cushion as he simultaneously rolled Tanya away from him.

Gavin stood up and hurriedly peeled the polo shirt over his head while, on the sofa, as she slowly fingered her pussy, Tanya watched Gavin undress. The man muttered and swore, impatient to be at the blonde as he toed the heels of his training shoes down. He kicked the shoes away before he plonked himself on the settee next to Tanya and yanked his jeans off. Then, almost nude, with just his socks remaining, Gavin peeled them off.

Then, finally, he grinned at Tanya and lunged.

12