Tanya's ComicCon Calamity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel let the audience soak in Tanya's predicament for a few more seconds, and in Tanya's exposed position, she could practically smell the horniness emanating from the crowd of ComicCon attendees.

And then the first tomato arrived, smacking into Tanya's face. It wasn't alone for long, and three more flew into Tanya's upraised backside. With each impact, Tanya involuntarily flinched, causing her hair to tug, causing the hook to shift slightly, and causing Tanya to grimace even more.

Then the quiet before the storm broke, and Tanya was suddenly swarmed by a blur of tomatoes, soaking her in sticky red juice, with fruit flesh dangling off her face, her backside, and other parts of her body where the less physically able of attendees had widely thrown their "gift for Tanya".

Amidst it all, Tanya stood stock still, the sounds of tomatoes thwacking into her still not loud enough to drown out the sound of Rachel's laughter. Nor was a face full of tomato enough to stop Tanya from noticing that the woman who'd so kindly invited her to ComicCon was now on her phone, framing up Tanya for a photo.

"Now if this doesn't get the guys back at the store to pay attention to my webcast reviews of ComicCon," Rachel said confidently, "I simply don't know what will!"

****

The bag of tomatoes was exhausted in little under five minutes, even if to Tanya it might have seemed like a lifetime.

After she was completely covered in the gooey, ripe, red tomatoes, Rachel finally ushered the audience out, thanking them loudly as she did.

Without speaking a word, Rachel then proceeded to slowly let Tanya out of the stocks, teasing her ass by pulling the hook out with a deliberately pronounced slowness. As the hook slipped out though, Rachel quickly untied the knot with Tanya's hair, and casually flung the device to the ground. The ring as the metal hit the floor filled the suddenly quiet and empty room.

Knocking the peg out that connected the pillory to the pole, Rachel then flipped the latch, and for the first time in what seemed like ages, Tanya was free to extract herself from her restraints. She just stood there, dripping with ripe tomato in front of Rachel, mute, and clearly waiting further instruction.

Rachel merely smiled.

"Well, I suppose I should help you clean up." Rachel said, with a shrug.

Walking over to a corner of the meeting room, Rachel extracted a pail of water from where it had been hidden in the shadows.

Slowly, but with great purpose, Rachel walked back to Tanya, letting each footfall echo in the hall. Even though Tanya knew what was coming, the sudden shock of having a pail of ice cold water emptied over her head still cut through and caused her to yelp out loud.

The stickiness of the tomatoes was suddenly replaced by the sensory overload of having ice water cascading over the body, finding every sensitive part of her body, and making her already rock hard nipples turn into veritable diamond-cutters. With her red-hair now plastered against her face, Tanya was reduced to standing naked, shivering and in shock, as Rachel proceeded to take one last photo for the official records.

Throwing a towel into Tanya's face, Rachel then turned on her heels and headed for the exit. Just as she reached the door, she looked back over her shoulder.

"We're leaving for home tomorrow at 5:00pm. Don't be late. You won't want to miss the ride back. In fact, why don't we do breakfast together at 8:00am? I'm sure we have a lot to talk about..."

With one last wink, the self-confessed comic geek blew the tall, slim Tanya a kiss, and left the soaking wet red-head to find her own way back to their room...

========

All comments and messages are welcome. I enjoy chatting with readers and fellow writers, so thanks in advance for your honest comments and votes.