Tape Me Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She invited you, and then you invited us...so, David it's your call. Lead us into the mansion and I'll point you to the lounge area."

Inside the mansion, Salma had observed the lounge room. There was a large black leather couch and a few desks that were all cleaned out beforehand. She looked around the room, knowing that upon her requests to be taped up, she wanted to know her environment. Her eyes wandered for proper placement of where she could be taped to any kind of furniture, but the room was mostly empty. Salma had dressed for this occasion in a pair of tall black pump high heels. She wore a black dress, one piece with a zipper in the front. Underneath, there was no thong containing her sweet pussy, just a black bra to push her breasts up. Salma didn't want to wear any jewelry tonight for good reason.

While she waited, the older woman made herself a cup of water from the drink fountain machine in the corner of the room. Salma moved to the couch, having a seat and crossing her legs while waiting for the arrival of David. He didn't tell her in the texts any of his plans, but since she had teased him about bringing a friend, she expected him to come with company. From inside the room, she could hear feet moving from outside. Smiling to herself, she finished off the cup of water and figured that must have been David and maybe a friend or two. As she walked back to the couch, the door opened and in walked David and four other young men. In his hands, was the roll of duct tape she told him to bring. Salma gasped when she seen that he was far from alone, he had brought a party with him. She spoke up in her thick accent.

"David! I didn't know jou were gonna be bringing ALL jour friends wit jou!"

Eric and Frank laughed hard at her thick accent slurring her words. David just blushed while Miles looked at her and nodded.

"Salma, we're here for a good time. Blame David for inviting us."

She laughed. Miles had known her and he was among one of the last people she expected.

"We're here for the gang bang!"

Eric yelled out. David just looked back at the woman of his dreams while his fingers ran over the roll of duct tape. He held it up to Salma, teasing her.

"Since it's five of us, you sure that you want me to tape you up?"

The thought ran through her head. The only reason Salma had told him to bring a friend and the duct tape was that she could easily handle two at the same time but five? She was outnumbered and not in a position to control them. The duct tape would definitely put her in a submissive position, but she wasn't afraid Looking back at the young man, she nodded.

"Yeah, sure! I can handle it!"

Laughs were heard among the men and then Frank bragged.

"You are one kinky fucking bitch! You're gonna fuck all of us and let him tape you up?"

Salma giggled and nodded her head.

"Oh, please! I'm old enough to be the mother of all of you in this room! I can take it!"

Clapping was heard among Eric, Frank and Greg. They acted almost like immature frat boys.

"Well, let's get naked then! No need in wasting any time, boys! Get naked and ready for me!"

"Fuck yeah, this is what I'm talking about!"

Salma was unsure which young man bragged just now. She sat on the couch as she watched them all beginning to take their clothes off. Since David had brought four companions, it made the tape a bit useless. She would have to use her hands on them but later on, she planned to ask him to use the duct tape over her arms to give herself more of a challenge. Already she was out numbered by then, but Salma found herself full of excitement. The men had all stripped down, forming piles of their clothes on the floor. As they finished, she stood in the middle of the room and then stripped her dress down. Gasping and cheering could be heard as she stripped.

"Holy fucking hell, look at that!"

"I told you, man! She might be fifty but she's still fucking hot as hell!"

As Salma had stripped down, all she had on was a black bra. She looked at the young men standing before her and raised her hand back to slap her ass from behind. She then slowly undid her bra, they watched her epic breasts jiggle before coming free as she threw the last piece of her clothing to the floor.

"Those tits! Still among the best!"

She smirked and quickly replied.

"Thank you!"

With a sigh after joining them in nudity, Salma began to lower herself down to her knees. She pointed at David who was standing in the middle of the men as they stood in a line across the large room.

"Jou! I want jour cock first, David! Toss the duct tape up on the couch behind me."

Her thick accent came out, slurring her words a bit. David approached her while stroking his hard cock in his left hand, answering her quickly.

"You don't want to use the duct tape?"

"We'll use it when the time comes, but for now I need my hands!"

A laugh was heard among the men behind him. David came approaching her after throwing the duct tape roll on the couch behind her. She then she called out to the other four men in the room.

"The rest of you, gather around me!"

Salma's words came with a demand and before she knew it, the men surrounded her with their hard cocks beating in her face. It only took a few seconds before she was overrun with five hard cocks begging for attention. Three of them faced her from the front with one off to both sides. She looked up at David as she wrapped her lips around the head of his pole. Both her hands came up and gripped a cock on both sides. The other two men that were left out included Eric and Greg; the first simply wanked his rod, while the other beat it up against her face.

"God, this is so fucking hot!"

"Ohhhh, man! You have no idea, just wait till she is jacking you off!"

It was Greg who spoke, in which Miles replied as her hand stroked his big black cock. Her other hand remained on Frank's dick. All David could do was moan as she worked her mouth up and down on his cock. Salma had planned to suck them in a rotation, to move in a counter-clockwise rotation. After she had slobbered over David's rod enough, she popped her lips off and moved to the right. Greg's cock awaited her mouth next. As she pushed her lips over it, she alternated her hands and wrapped her left one around David's saliva coated rod and a random one from behind her that she could not see. She began to bob her head up and down on the next young man's meat as he took a sigh and moaned out.

"Yeah, she knows how to suck some dick!"

"Kinky fucking bitch, I tell you!"

Ignoring their words, she focused on pumping their hard cocks in her hands while sucking on the one between her lips. Salma moaned, but her muffled voice was drowned out among the men moaning. After she was finished with Greg's rod, she came up making a loud pop noise. She then turned to her right again and Miles' big black cock awaited her. She looked down and spit on it before wrapping her lips around it. Just as before, her hands alternated. She stroked on Greg's cock in her right hand with Eric to her left.

"Ohhhhhhh man, I always dreamed of this!"

Miles moaned out as the Mexican goddess slobbered and sucked on his black meat. Just earlier in the day, he was bragging about how much he fantasized over her in the 90's. Now his dream had come true as sucking and slobbering noises echoed from below. Salma sucked on his rod, bobbing her head up and down over and over while her hands worked those cocks. The black man took a deep breath, knowing at the speed of how Salma sucked him, he would end up blowing a load if he didn't stop her now. He put his hand on the back of her head and pulled her off his rod. Her lips made a pop noise as she came of his cock, saliva strings dangling from her open lips.

"Right here, baby! Right fucking here! Suck my dick now!"

Eric called out to her as Salma moved into another rotation. She looked up into his eyes before feeding his dick into her mouth. He put his hands on the back of her head, forcing her lips down his pole as he began to fuck her beautiful face.

"Oh, fuck yeah! Suck it baby, SUCK THAT FUCKING DICK!!"

"GWAK-GWAH-GWAK-WAH-KWAH!"

His cock pumped in and out of her mouth until he let go of the back of her head, allowing Salma to release his cock past her lips. Drool began to drip down her chin and over her big breasts as strings of saliva sway back from his cock to her mouth. Salma turned again, now completing a full circle to the final cock she had not touched yet. The other four were covered in her saliva, all except for Frank's. Miles had stepped away for a bit and she brought her hands over David and Eric's cocks while Frank pushed her mouth down on his meat. He held her in place as he began to fuck her mouth, his cock driving into her jaw, forcing her cheek to puff up while strings of saliva from the cocks in her hands sway around.

"GWAK-MMM-GWAH-KWAH-MMMM-KAH!"

Salma gagged as he moved a bit, slamming his cock down her throat while her hands frantically pumped the shafts in her hands. Frank fucked her mouth until letting go of the back of her head. Salma came up, spitting on his dick as she gritted her teeth and looked in his eyes.

"You fuckin' liked dat!?"

The man smiled at her as she spoke in her thick accent.

"Fuck yes, I liked that!"

She looked away from him, turning again as she moved her mouth back on another cock and alternated her hands. Salma decided to continue, slobbering over their cocks and changing them from time to time. She would suck one while both her hands stroked them, before moving onto the next and spitting on the head. The men moaned while watching the Mexican goddess, one by one she would alternate between their cocks while sucking on them and jacking them off with her hands.

"God, she's fucking incredible!"

"Yeah, just look at her go!"

"Ohhhhhh, yeah! This is what I'm talkin' about!"

The men bragged loudly, but Salma was unsure of who exactly was saying what. The only voice she recognized was David's when he would moan. It was funny, she didn't even know the names of these other young men but was sucking on their hard dicks. Occasionally, she would spit on their cocks while alternating them into her mouth. After she made another counter clock-wise rotation and had sucked and stroked all their cocks for a second time, David's eyes were down on her tits. As Salma moved her lips off one cock and looked back up at David, he spoke to her.

"Think it's time we put your big titties in action, baby?"

Salma giggled, swallowing her breath and breaking a few strings of saliva that dangled down to her chin. More drool had dripped down her neck over her big breasts. She let go of the cocks in her hands to reach down and hold her breasts up. Miles instantly gasped.

"Look at those tits! The best in Hollywood since the 90's! Still the fucking best!"

She giggled at the compliment, tucking her hands under her breasts to hold them up while David poked his cock between them. Eric stood next to him, rubbing his dick over her left breast before smacking the head up against her nipple. Salma could feel someone tugging her hair from behind and she turned her head to the right to see a hard cock begging for attention. She quickly pushed her lips over it, sucking before the man pulled his rod from her mouth to make a loud pop noise. Salma looked up at him a bit annoyed before enveloping her lips back around it. David began to spank his dick up against her right nipple and the underside of her breast while one of the men bragged out.

"I can't wait to fuck those big boobs!"

"Me too!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of two cocks beating up against her breasts echoed between her sucking sounds. David eventually stuffed his rod between her breasts and then Salma popped the cock out of her mouth. She looked down to look at David's rod, quickly moving her hands around her big tits to squeeze them around his hard cock. As she looked in his eyes, she began to pump her breasts up and down. Miles beat his big black rod up against her right cheek, she turned her attention to him and wrapped her lips around it. Salma closed her eyes before she felt two more cocks spanking up against her breasts. The final cock of the five men smacked up against her forehead.

"Holy shit, this feels fucking amazing!!"

David bragged out in his moaning voice while her breasts pumped up and down. Her breasts bounced, jiggling as the cocks spanked up against them. Salma couldn't help herself, she was overrun so easily by the five of them and their long, thick hard meat poles. With some hard pumps, she let go of her breasts to give another man a turn. Salma's lips popped off loudly, releasing the cock that was in her mouth. Miles stepped forward from the left side and spoke out.

"I want those big melons wrapped around my dick."

She looked up into his eyes before spreading her tits apart, allowing him to feed his hard dark meat between them. Squeezing her breasts around it, she felt Miles put his hand on her shoulder and then he began to thrust his big black dick between her luscious breasts. Salma moaned, only for a second before one man brought his cock to her lips. She closed her eyes as she pushed it into her mouth and Miles continued to pump his rod between her tits. Salma could soon feel three cocks beating up against her breasts: two on her right, one on the left. The final cock was being smacked up against her cheek while she sucked one at the same time that Miles fucked her tits. The man didn't brag out like David, he just moaned, causing his voice to quickly get drowned out from the other men moaning aloud.

"God, I can't wait for this!"

Miles slowed himself down. The final thrust of his long black shaft was so hard it nearly hit her chin. Salma felt him coming to a stop and then she let go of her breasts, knowing it was time for another man to have his turn. Frank came from the right side, reaching down to snatch her dark hair up. Salma's lips popped off the cock that was in her mouth and she looked up into the man's face, witnessing his smug shit-eating grin.

"Come on! I want you to fuck me with your tits, just me! Ignore the rest of them!"

From the grip of the back of her head, Frank took a few steps back and Salma followed her. Her heels stomped loudly over the floor as he moved her to the couch. He picked up the roll of duct tape, moving it to the left arm rest of the couch. Frank wanted this moment all to himself with no one else interfering. David rolled his eyes while a few sighs of disappointment could be heard from the men. Once Frank sat down on the couch, Salma assumed position on her knees and held her breasts up. Her fingers folded in the middle. Frank refused to let go of the back of her head as she smashed her breasts around his cock, squeezing it between them. He pulled her hair, forcing her to look up into his face while he bucked his hips and fucked those beautiful breasts.

"Talk dirty to me, baby!"

Salma smirked at him while looking in his eyes, obeying his wish as she spoke in her thick Mexican accent.

"Jou like dat!? Jou like these big fuckin' titties wrapped dis nice fat cock!?"

"Fuck yes, I do!!"

Her teeth remained gritted, giving him a classic dirty look as his cock continued to pump between those huge breasts. Since Frank had moved to the couch, the other men had followed and stepped around them. As the young man fucked her tits, pumping his rod back and forth he moaned out.

"GOD, I LOVE THESE TITTIES!!"

Frank finally let go of her hair, freeing her as she looked down at his cock thrusting between her breasts. Salma spit on it before he came to a stop. She turned her head to look to the left and now, it was time for another man's turn. Eric sat on the couch, reaching for her shoulder to alert her.

"Over here, honey!"

Fingers tapping on her shoulder was enough to alert her, but Eric had to speak up in excitement. Salma moved over, taking her time as next was his cock. She held her breasts up, allowing him to slide his hard meat between her breasts. As she squeezed them together, she looked up into his eyes and smirked while she began to bounce her big epic tits up and down on his cock. Salma spoke to him in her accent.

"How's that!? Jou like these tits too!?"

"Fuck yes! They feel so awesome!"

"You miss sucking on cock, Salma?"

She turned her head to her left to see Miles standing tall, waving his long black shaft to her lips. With a little smile, she winked at him, still pumping her tits and up on the cock between her breasts.

"Yes, give it to me!"

Her lips wrapped around Miles' cock while she pumped her breasts up and down, simultaneously sucking and fucking. Standing by Miles was Greg, the last man who had yet to experience the incredible pleasure of her titty fucking skills. Over and over, those big boobs bounced over Eric's cock. The young man rested back on the couch, his eyes rolled to the back of his head while he yelled out.

"Oh god!! This bitch is a fucking goddess with her body!!"

Sucking noises echoed past the moans as Miles watched her sucking his cock. Greg stood on the other side, enviously waiting for his turn to pump his shaft between those amazing breasts. She worked them up and down, fucking Eric's cock like he had never felt before from a woman old enough to be his mother. He would never forget this night, Salma was a true cougar. She finally let go of her breasts with the final thrust. Her lips came off Miles' shaft with a loud pop noise and saliva strings dangling down.

"Over here! Come on, I'm the last guy left!"

Salma turned her head to the man's voice, demanding that he was the last one left. She let go of her breasts to free Eric's cock, now moving on her knees to bring them over to Greg. She looked up into his eyes and smirked before speaking

"So, jou are the last one left, eh?"

The young man smirked hearing her thick Mexican accent. He nodded his head, holding his cock between his fingers out for her. Salma looked in his eyes while she spread her breasts apart, smashing them over his cock while he replied.

"Yep! The best always come last, don't it?"

"I don't know about dat!"

A laugh was heard from the couch. David had sat down but couldn't help himself but to laugh as her thick accent came out. Greg put his hand on Salma's shoulder and bucked his hips, pumping his hard shaft between her breasts. She looked down as her hair waved about. Salma opened her mouth and used her tongue to lick the head each time it pumped up between big breasts. The Hollywood actress moaned as his cock moved back and forth. She was loving every second of this.

"You like getting your tits fucked, Salma!?"

It was David calling out to her. She giggled before leaning her head up and yelling a reply.

"Yes!! Why wouldn't I!?"

Laughter erupted among the men while Greg continued to thrust his hard meat between those tits. She looked up into the young man's face, noticing the pleasure he was receiving before she looked down and licked the head again. He finally had slowed down, knowing that at any rate he would end up blowing his load between her tits. It wasn't until after he moved his hand from her shoulder did Salma finally let go of her breasts and free his cock, just as she had previously done to the four men before him. She turned her head to look at the couch. Three men sat on it while Greg and Miles were on their feet. Salma looked at David to address him.

"David! Aren't jou ready to finally fuck me!? I want you first!"

"Yeah! I've been ready baby!"

"Bring the duct tape, I'm ready to be taped up!"

A gasp was heard among one man, it was Miles who spoke out.

"Holy shit! You STILL want to let him tape you up?"