Tapestry Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers

"That was my fault," Mireya admitted meekly. "I couldn't help myself."

Scott accepts his wife's apology with a kiss. "Breana, may I make love to you."

"Yes . . . yes, please," Breana said, her voice almost a plaintive wail.

"Please what?"

"Please make love to me."

She could feel is hard sex against her leg. Her pulse raced, both from the orgasm Mireya had given her earlier, and the anticipation of taking a new lover.

Through hazy eyes, Breana saw her handsome lover above her. One of his hands cupped her breast. The other held his cock as he slowly rubbed the head against her slit.

Breana spread her legs in anticipation.

His weight pressed forward and she felt him enter her. Slowly. Deliberately.

She turned and saw Mireya laying beside her, those big brown eyes boring into her. Their fingers wrapped around one another's.

At first, Scott only gave her the head of his cock, an inch or two. Then he'd pull back until he was almost out of her.

Then he pushed forward a little more. Then back again.

Then out.

And in.

It was driving her crazy.

He varied his pace and depth.

The hand on her breast pinched her rock-hard nipple.

"Please!" she moaned.

"Please what?"

"Please make love to me!"

But he wouldn't. He kept teasing her. His strokes were slow, the end of his cock dragging against her insides.

"I'm going to enjoy your sweet, tight pussy," his voice was firm. "I love fucking a pussy after it's just had a cum . . . just like yours is right now, Breana."

"Yes," she whispered through clenched teeth. She tried to meet his short thrusts with her hips. Tried to take more of his cock to her.

But he pulled away each time.

"We're going to fuck all night, Breana," he promised.

"Okay," was all she could bring herself to say. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head when Mireya's mouth clamped around her free nipple and she cried out.

Still Scott denied her the pleasure of filling her with cock.

Breana's body burned with desire. And lust.

And love.

"Please fuck me!" she begged.

"That's my little slut," Mireya said with a sly smile. "My sex-crazed slut."

"Yes!" Breana shouted, and tried to throw her arms around her lover. Tried to pull him close to her. Stronger hands pinned her arms above her head. She struggled, but to no avail.

Her sex pulsed and her body convulsed as the orgasm overtook her. Breana felt her pussy flood with warmth, clenching around Scott's hard cock.

All she could hear was the blood pounding through her veins. She bit her lip before letting out and ear-splitting scream of pure pleasure.

Just at that moment, Scott suddenly thrust forward, impaling her on his entire length. Breana cried out again, and he withdrew.

And thrust forward with another hard, deep stroke.

"Yes, fuck me!"

"Do what?" he taunted.

"Fuck me . . . fuck my pussy," Breana was almost incoherent.

He leaned in and his teeth raked the side of her neck, just as Mireya's did on the other side.

As before, Scott varied the length of his stroke and the pace of his thrusts, always keeping her off-balance, but every time filling her up.

"You're so fucking beautiful," he whispered, biting her just behind her ear. "When I first saw you, I had to have you."

Breana couldn't form the words to reply. Her body was overloaded with the sensations of both her lovers groping and kissing and fucking her.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here earlier," his voice was hoarse with desire. "I wanted to fuck a little blue twi'lek . . . a twi'lek with an awesome ass and nice, perky tits . . . can I fuck her later?"

She could only moan excitedly in reply as Scott picked up his pace.

Clawing at the pillows, Breana sought something to hold on to. Jolts of excitement started in her hot, moist sex and radiated out to her fingers and toes.

Scott started to pound away, his earlier subtle teasing gone. His cock drove into her slick pussy at a rapid pace.

All the while, Mireya kissed and groped Breana's tender body, pausing only to kiss her husband every now and then.

"Keep fucking me!" Breana writhed on the bed, bucking her hips to meet Scott's thrusts.

He seemed only too happy to oblige.

The room started to spin. Her fingernails dug into his shoulders.

Arching her back, Breana pressed her chest forward, then fell back into the bed as the nerves in her body seemed to explode all over the cock that was filling her up.

***************************

She was probably out for only a minute or so. She lay limp in the center of the king-sized bed. Scott's weight was pressed down on her, but he didn't feel heavy.

Her ears rang. The room seemed wobbly, even though she knew she wasn't moving.

All three bodies on the bed were covered in a thin sheen of sweat.

Scott leaned in and kissed her gently. He was still inside her, his cock moving slowly inside her pussy that was slick with exertion.

Beside her, Mireya purred, "Mmmmm . . . a screamer, a fainter and a squirter. That would make her the perfect woman."

Breana managed to smile wearily. She pulled Scott to her with one hand, the other reaching for Mireya. "I want Mireya to eat your cum out of my pussy."

"Oh, she will," there was laughter in his eyes. "After I cum inside you."

"You haven't—?"

"Oh, no, sweetheart," the look he gave her made Breana's spine tingle. "I've just started fucking you . . ."

His voice trailed off, as he pulled back and thrust hard into her.

Breana squealed with delight.

A little while later, she fainted again.

***************************

Sunlight shone into the room from behind the curtains. Breana stirred, realising that she was spooned up against her lover.

Scott was behind her, his flaccid cock pressed against her ass. Mireya lay in her arms, her thick mane of hair tickling her nose.

The room still reeked of sex. Pillows were strewn about the bed. The comforter was nowhere to be found.

Muscles she didn't know she had ached, but in the good way.

I've lost my fucking mind, she thought to herself. Maybe this was the "experimental" phase she never had in college. She didn't know what had possessed her to take up with not one, but two, lovers who had been perfect strangers not even 48 hours before.

At the same time, she felt satisfied in a way—not only sexually, but emotionally as well—that she had never felt before.

This couple was gentle and rough at the same time.

They were easy-going and casual. Successful in their job and seemingly content with their lives. It helped that they obviously loved Star Wars.

And they were fan-fucking-tastic in bed.

Mireya shifted and pressed her body back against Breana.

She had never experienced any kind of lesbian impulses or attractions to other women before. Of course, Mireya was so beautiful, she could make any woman go gay with just a flash of her wicked smile.

That she was willing to share her husband made Breana's head spin. If she had a husband as handsome, smart and good in bed as Scott was, she would never let him out of her sight, much less give him her blessing to pursue and have sex with other women.

In the back of her mind, she wondered if she was being used. Or if she was the one doing the using.

This little voice was pushed to the back as Breana lay in her lovers's arms.

I'm just going to go with this, she rationalised to herself. I'm going home tomorrow, and then it will be back to my regular, boring life.

She let go of the breast she was holding and pushed Mireya's hair aside. Her lips pressed against the other woman's neck. The other woman inhaled sharply.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," Breana whispered.

"Good morning, lover."

"So what does a girl have to do to get a little bit of wake up action around here?" she smiled.

Mireya responded by wiggling her ass against her before rolling over on to her back. Her breasts fell slightly to the side. Breana squirmed free of Scott's grasp and took Mireya in her arms.

The two women made love right next to their lover, finally waking him with their orgasmic throes.

***************************

The room service breakfast was followed by a three-way shower.

Breana once again found herself between her two lovers. She lay her head against Mireya's shoulder as Scott washed her back.

His hands lingered on her body.

"Your ass is amazing," Scott pressed his semi-hard cock between her cheeks.

Breana arched her back and pressed against him. Scott leaned over and kissed the back of her neck. In that spot that made her insane.

"Can I tell you a secret, Scott?" Her voice was sultry.

"What is it, baby?"

She reached back and pulled him to her as Mireya nuzzled up to the other side of her neck. Breana bit his earlobe and whispered, "I love to get fucked in my ass."

Scott's cock hardened immediately, and he let out an audible moan. Mireya giggled in amusement.

"Mireya, I think I'm in love!" Scott purred.

"Don't tease him with that, sweetheart," his wife laughed. ""That's the one thing I won't let him do to me."

"You don't like it?"

"No, Bree; we tried it a couple of times, but it's not my thing."

"Did he hurt you? 'Cuz if it hurts, you're not doing it right."

"If you say so," Mireya chuckled and brought Breana's lips to hers. "If he gets to fuck your ass, can I fuck your pussy?"

"You can fuck my pussy any time," she replied, her eyes smoldering with desire. "Even if he's not around."

Under the warm running water, Scott pressed his erect cock against the opening of her asshole. Breana swatted him away playfully. "Not now, big boy!"

He sighed heavily with mock disappointment.

Breana turned and kissed him. "I can't give it all up on our first time together . . . how else will I keep you interested in me?

"I don't think that's going to be a problem, sweetheart," he said, playful anticipation in his voice.

The three of them finished washing and got out of the shower. Saturday was going to be the busiest day at the convention and all of them wanted to look their best. Breana borrowed a t-shirt from Scott and put on the skin-tight leather pants of her Aayla Secura costume, drawing admiring stares from her lovers. The rest of her things went into her Yoda backpack.

"My friends want to meet you," she said.

"Really?" Mireya answered, seemingly oblivious to the fact that she was talking to Scott.

"Well, they want to meet my convention boyfriend." As soon as she said the words, Breana realised that she was in a quandary. While she wasn't ashamed about hooking up with a guy at a Star Wars convention, not only was he married, but she had hooked up with his wife as well. And she wasn't quite ready to let that secret be known. Still, that didn't mean she couldn't have some fun. "I'll call you later about that. Can I take you some place nice for dinner tonight?"

"No," Scott said in a firm tone. "We'd love to have dinner with you tonight, but it will be our treat . . . Don't give me that look . . . Unless you're an heiress or Google software engineer, we make a lot more money than you do and it's no big deal for us to take you out for dinner."

"Besides, if we're buying, you have to put out," Mireya giggled. Of course, they all knew that their last night at the convention together was going to end in a lot of sex.

Inwardly, she frowned, but Breana knew they were right.

"There's just one problem," Scott and Mireya exchanged a worried look. "The 501st is having their big bash tonight. It's a ticketed event and we don't have an extra. We can do a couple of things: either we can try to get ticket for you or we could skip it."

"I don't want you to skip it," Breana said. "And I should probably have dinner with my girlfriends tonight, anyway. They're probably wondering where I am. Is the 501st party going to go late?"

"We won't be staying the whole time." Mireya's voice left no discussion, and the look she gave Breana left no doubt as to their true priorities for the evening.

Breana checked her watch and realised that if she wanted to get into the convention at the opening time, she had to hurry back to her room to dress and get made up.

All three lovers exchanged kisses and a playful groping, and Scott slipped a keycard to the room into her hand. Then Breana headed up International Drive to her hotel.

She opened the door and was immediately greeted by cheers from her friends. All she could do was smile sheepishly.

"Someone got fucked last night," Sandy taunted.

"I don't think I've ever seen a bigger I-just-got-laid smile on anyone before," Donna gave her a big hug.

"You were rode hard and put up wet . . . literally!" Lydia grinned.

The other three girls were in various stages of dressing. Their senior year in college, they had all showed up at a Halloween party dressed in matching Slave Leia costumes, which had since become a legendary event in the history of their Alpha Chi Omega chapter and was rapidly approaching mythic status since they nearly caused a riot at the Phi Kappa Phi house next door.

Although none of the four were in college shape, they were all still pretty hot in their metal bikinis, and they were sure to turn plenty of heads in the exhibition hall.

As they dressed, the other three gave Breana lot of good-natured ribbing, which was mixed with generous portions of both concern and vicarious excitement. Sandy was married, Donna was engaged and Lydia had a long-term live-in girlfriend, meaning Breana was the only one of them who was still single. The girls's weekend away was a chance for them to catch up on one another's lives and to pretend that they were all twenty-one again.

On the way to the Orange County Convention Center, they stopped by the continental breakfast in the hotel lobby, turning lots of heads and posing for many pictures.

Arm in arm, the girls giggled and preened and smiled for everyone who looked their way, and their day stayed pretty much on that track.

Around lunch time, they took a quick break and sat down in the food court to eat. The four girls were still the object of many admiring stares, but the cameras stopped flashing for a bit.

Breana went to get a Diet Pepsi and called Mireya.

"Hey, sweetheart." She sounded like she had her helmet on and was talking into her Bluetooth.

"Are you with Scott?" Breana asked.

"I've got my arms around him right now."

"Can you leave him for a few minutes? I want you to meet my friends."

"I thought you wanted Scott to meet your friends."

"No," Breana giggled mischievously. "I want you to meet them. But please come alone; I don't think I they can handle me being involved in a threeway just yet."

"Sure thing, sweetie," there was an undercurrent of womanly understanding in Mireya's voice. "Where are you?"

"Over at the food court, by the pretzels. I'm not dressed up as Aayla, but you can't miss us." Breana hung up her phone and went back to where her friends were sitting.

They were done eating and the other three were getting ready to go back to the main floor when Mireya walked over, a crowd of people craning their necks to get a good look at the tall beauty in the skimpy Boba Fett armour.

The other girls noticed her immediately, but their jaws dropped when they realised that she was headed for their table. The followers drifted away when it was apparent that she wanted a break from the fawning.

Breana stood and did a slow pirouette to show off, knowing that behind the Mandalorian helmet, her lover was smiling from ear to ear.

Mireya set her prop EE-3 carbine on the table and removed her helmet. She shook her hair out, which caused her bosom to jiggle and bounce.

Wanting to shock her friends just a little more, Breana reached out and pulled Mireya in for a quick kiss, and was vaguely aware of the camera flashes which violated the no-pictures-in-the-food-area rule of nerd conventions. She didn't care though; the looks on her friends's faces was worth it.

"Everyone this is Mireya, Mrs. Boba Fett," Breana said, knowing it would take a minute before any of the others would be able to pick their jaws up off the floor to speak. "This is Lydia, Sandy and Donna."

"Hi" Mireya said, clearly enjoying the shock just as much as Breana. She set her helmet down on the table and sat with the other girls.

Sandy was the first to recover. "It's nice to meet you . . . Breana didn't tell us you she had hooked up with a woman."

"Is that a problem?" Mireya gave Breana worried glance.

"Only if you break her heart," Sandy warned, which made Breana smile. Even though they weren't as close now as they had been in college, she appreciated that her friends were looking out for her.

It was obvious to Breana that Mireya had looked her friends over, but the other woman's eyes seemed to linger on her.

They talked for a little while, but soon realised that they needed to vacate their table for other people looking to have lunch.

Breana and Mireya shared one more very public kiss, then the Boba Fett helmet went back on.

The four girls had a passerby take a series of pictures of them together, something he was all too happy to oblige.

Then Mireya turned and strutted away, knowing that everyone's eyes were up on her.

None of the girls said anything right there, but Breana knew she was in for it later, and in truth, she was kind of looking forward to it.

She smiled to herself, wanting the evening to come as soon as possible.

***************************

After a long day of pictures and having strange men rub up against them all day, the four girls went back to their room to change and get ready for dinner.

They dressed in their regular clothes and caught a cab over to Fulton's Crab House next to Pleasure Island.

"So when did you become a dyke?" Sandy asked once the wine was flowing freely.

"Yeah, why would you go gay for her, and not for me," Lydia stuck her chest out and feigned a pout. "Am I not hot enough for you?"

"Shit, I'd go gay for that girl," Donna snorted. "And you bitches know I'm strictly-dickly."

Breana gave her three friends an abbreviated version of how they met, not wanting to tell them about Scott. Not yet.

Her friends didn't have a problem with Breana being with a woman, it had just surprised them; Lydia had been "out" ever since they had known one another, but in all the time the girls had been friends, Breana was the least likely to go on a wild streak or do something so unpredictable.

Dinner ran late and the girls made their way over to Pleasure Island and Downtown Disney. Breana wanted to get back to her lovers, but didn't want to be too obvious about ditching her friends, who were headed over to the House of Blues.

"Go," Sandy told her. Of the three other girls, Breana had stayed closest to her after graduation. "Someone ought to be getting lucky on this trip!"

"I'll meet you for breakfast," Breana promised.

"If you make it!" her friend laughed.

She caught a cab back to her hotel. Her head was clouded by the wine and by the thoughts of the coming night. What she was going to do once the weekend was over was the last thing on her mind, although it nagged at her at the most inopportune times.

Breana raced up to her room, where she retrieved her Slave Leia costume and some things for the next day in her Yoda backpack. She was in the lobby of the Peabody when she texted Mireya.

I'm waiting for you. Tell Scott you need a half hour head start.

Fifteen minutes later, Mireya burst through the door to find Princess Leia bound to the bed.

Thirty minutes after that, Scott found his wife once again going down on their new lover, and this time, he didn't have to wait to have them both.

***************************

"So tell me one of your sexual fantasies," Scott stroked Breana's hair as she rested her head on his shoulder. Mireya was spooned up behind her. All three needed at least a short break.

HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers