Tapestry Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers

Jimmy's eyes were hooded over with pleasure and his hands moved even faster. She could tell he was close.

His cock was good sized; not too long, not too short, not too thick. The head was swollen and with a gasp, Vanessa could tell Jimmy was starting to cum.

Covering the top with his other hand, her friend stroked himself through his orgasm, which lasted for several long pulses. Vanessa thought he might fall out of his chair.

She got up from the bed and leaned over so her breasts were level with his eyes. She pulled several Kleenex from the box next to Jimmy's computer monitor and handed them to him.

He smelled of sex.

"That was so hot," Vanessa whispered in his ear. "Maybe next time, you'll let me do it for you."

The she kissed him on the cheek and retreated through the door, closing it behind her.

Vanessa raced back down to her room, where she stripped herself naked and masturbated herself to her own orgasm.

*****************

The next day, Bryan and Greg came back from Asheville. Vanessa and Jimmy pretended nothing had happened, although she did catch him staring at her once. She winked and smiled perniciously.

They ordered pizza and the four of them sat around the living room studying. At least until they discovered the Lord of the Rings marathon on one of the satellite channels. Then the boys dove straight into a nerd conversation about whether the movies lived up to the books and blah blah blah.

Vanessa smiled to herself as the guys went on and on, happy to be part of a group that wasn't doing drugs or where everyone was trying to screw everyone else over. Even though she was new to this group, she felt as if she had always been a part of it. There was just a little nagging voice in the back of her head that wondered when the good times would end.

She went to bed just as the Fellowship of the Ring arrived in Lothlórien.

The next morning, she awoke and got ready for her early class. Bryan was eating a bowl of cereal in the kitchen. She got a bottle of water out of the fridge and slipped into her backpack.

"Something happened between you and Jimmy over the weekend," he said with a wry smile. Her face turned a deep shade of red.

"Did he tell you?" Vanessa stammered, once she could find her voice.

"Nope," Bryan replied. "He didn't say a word."

"How did you figure it out?"

"I've known Jimmy since we were seven," he smiled. "I can tell."

Vanessa set her purse and bookbag on the table and sat down opposite her friend. She took a deep breath, searching for the right thing to say.

"Would it be weird?" she asked softly. "I mean, me dating one of you guys."

"Well, you're not going to get very far with Greg," Bryan laughed. "And as long as there's no drama between you and anyone else in the house, I don't care who you're seeing."

"What about you? If Jimmy and I went out, would that make things funny between you and me?"

"Only if you were dating me, too," Bryan deadpanned, and she honestly couldn't tell if he was joking or not. "Look, I think you're a smart and pretty girl, and if you'd go out with me, I'd certainly think about asking. But if you and Jimmy like each other, that's your business."

"Does he date much?" Vanessa asked tentatively.

Bryan snorted. "No. He went to prom with one of my sisters when she got dumped two weeks before the dance."

"One of your sisters? How many do you have?"

"Seven. Long story. No time before class. There was a girl two floors down in our dorm he went out with a couple of times, but she had a third degree black belt in crazy, and we put a stop to that shit right away. Other than that, he's really too quiet to meet a lot of girls."

"I don't think he's shy."

"That's because he likes you, too." Bryan smirked. "In case you hadn't noticed, the three of us aren't exactly the most social guys in the world. Jimmy's also one of the five smartest people you'll ever meet. It's not that he's snobby or aloof or anything, but when he's around other folks, rather than talk down to them, he just won't say anything at all. His conversations are about two levels above most other people and that includes me and Greg."

"So why does he talk to me?"

"He thinks you're smarter than you let on, and he likes it when you ask him questions." Once again, there was no judgment in Bryan's voice. Just the plain, unadulterated truth. "Oh, and you've got big boobs."

They both laughed nervously. Vanessa glanced over at the clock on the microwave and saw that she was running late. She gathered up her things, feeling a little bit better at having talked with one of the other guys.

"If you're worried about jealousy, don't be," Bryan gathered up his own things and reached for his keys. "I'm not going to tell anyone what they can and can not do. As long as both of you pay your share of the bills and clean up after yourselves, I don't give a damn whether you sleep in separate beds or together. I will tell you, however, that if Jimmy starts acting like an ass, I'll be the first to let him know, but if there's any drama that makes things untenable, Greg and I will mostly likely side with Jimmy; us nerd guys stick together."

Vanessa could see that coming and she took no offense. "I'll see you at dinner."

*****************

She returned to the house after class to find Greg and Bryan gone. Jimmy was in his room doing homework on his computer. She paused at the door and knocked.

He looked up and smiled unconsciously.

"Hi," she said softly. "Are you hungry?"

"A little," he replied. "I was going to fix some—"

"Let's go," Vanessa interrupted him. She turned and began walking down the hallway. Behind her, she heard him fumbling for his keys, shoes and wallet, and smiled to herself.

They got in Jimmy's SUV and drove to a local pizzeria. She noticed that his eyes seemed glued to her chest, which she stuck out just a little further than usual.

After placing their order, an awkward silence fell over the pair.

"About the other night," Vanessa started.

"I'm really sorry about that," Jimmy blurted out. His face turned a bright shade of crimson.

"Don't be sorry," she reassured him. "I thought it was hot."

"You did?"

Vanessa giggled and reached across the table to take Jimmy's hand.

"Yes, it was very hot." Her voice turned sultry. "It was so hot, I want you to do it again tonight."

She thought Jimmy's head would either explode, or that his cock was going to burst out of his pants right there. It was all she could do to suppress a giggle.

He was very predictable, and although a part of her knew that she could use him for whatever she wanted, the thought of sucking him dry never crossed her conscious mind.

"Why don't you come over here and sit next to me?" she winked, and her new boyfriend seemed to cross the booth in an instant. Vanessa wrapped her arm around Jimmy's and she pressed against him. His body shuddered and she wasn't sure he didn't cum in his shorts when she stuck her tongue in his ear. "Only tonight, instead of watching porn to get yourself off, you're going to watch me touch myself."

Their pizza arrived a few minutes later, but neither ate much. It seemed both wanted to get back to the house for whatever else the night had in store.

When they arrived home and pulled into the garage, Vanessa took Jimmy's hand.

"Thank you for tonight," she said softly.

"We haven't done anything yet." He was clearly confused.

"Yes, we have," her smile was heartbroken, but genuine. "You took me out for my first real date."

With that, she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. Then she got out of the car and went through the door into the kitchen, the footsteps of her soon-to-be lover not far behind.

Bryan was sitting at the kitchen table. He smiled at his friends who were holding hands. Vanessa winked at him.

Greg was nowhere to be seen.

She turned and gave Jimmy a hug, pressing her breasts against him. Bryan's eyes got wide for a second, but he could only laugh.

"Give me five minutes to get ready," she whispered in Jimmy's ear. Then she turned and disappeared into her bedroom, leaving her boyfriend and his raging erection standing in the living room in front of his best friend.

Not a second too late, Jimmy knocked on the door.

Vanessa had undressed and lay on her back underneath the topsheet on her bed. The lights were out except for a handful of votives which she had placed around the room.

Jimmy's eyes seemed like they were going to burst out of his head when he saw her.

The points of her nipples poked through the sheet. Her breasts fell slightly to the side.

"Undress for me," she whispered.

As he stripped down, she took in his form. He was no chiseled beefcake, nor was he a scrawny wretch either. It looked like he would fill out in a few years, but he was handsome, if a little awkward.

In that moment, Jimmy was the most handsome man in the world. He didn't see her as a whore to be used. She wasn't an object to be possessed. She wasn't something to be taken.

He made her feel beautiful.

And that made her want to give herself to him.

His cock was neither the largest she ever had, nor the smallest.

"Sit in the chair so you can see me." Vanessa's voice was sultry.

Of course, she could play the game if she wanted. She had been doing it since she was thirteen. The cynical and world-weary part of her knew exactly how to use men to get what she wanted.

Underneath the covers, she began to rub her breasts.

Jimmy's breathing became rapid.

His cock twitched, but he did not touch himself. He sat in the plush chair that was set facing the bed.

Vanessa spread her legs beneath the sheets and moved her hand down, making sure that Jimmy knew what she was up to.

"Tell me one of your fantasies," she began to stroke herself. "It doesn't have to be about me. Just tell me something that excites you."

It took Jimmy several moments to find his voice. When he spoke, he was almost too soft to be heard. "I want to . . . um, make love in a . . . ah . . ."

She giggled to herself, amused to see her boyfriend so flustered. It would not surprise her if everything he knew about sex was the result of surfing for porn or watching Cinemax late on Friday nights.

"Maybe you'd like me to go down on you," she suggested. "Do you want me on my knees in front of you in that chair?"

"Yes!" his eyes hooded over with pleasure.

"I'll take that cock in my hands and stroke it until you're hard," Vanessa continued. All the while, she rubbed her breasts and the mound between her legs for Jimmy to see.

"When you're nice and big for me, I'll take the head of your cock in my mouth," she purred. "I bet I can make you cum in less than thirty seconds, Jimmy . . . And the first time I go down on you, I'll do that, and I'll swallow all of your cum. You'd like that wouldn't you?"

He swallowed hard and his already-tumescent sex got a little bigger.

"Touch yourself," Vanessa commanded. "Touch yourself, like I'm doing to me. I can't wait to have you inside me, Jimmy. Do you know why I want you to go off in my mouth so quick?"

All he could do was shake his head.

"It's so when I do it again, you'll last a good, long time." She stuck a finger inside her pussy and found it to be soaked with excitement. Talking dirty was nothing new for her, but it was so much more arousing to do it when she wanted to, not just because she was being paid. "The second blow job I give you will have you begging me to let you cum."

Jimmy's hand was moving up and down the shaft of his cock. Slowly. As if he knew that one wrong move would make him shoot off.

Which was what Vanessa wanted.

"I'll take your cock in my mouth and tease it with my tongue."

It looked like there was a part of him that wanted to leap out of the chair, throw himself on the bed, rip away the sheet covering her and fuck her brains out. But he didn't. Jimmy sat there masturbating while Vanessa led him along.

"Do you know what I'll be doing while I'm sucking you off, Jimmy? No? I'll have one hand on my pussy so that I'm all wet for you the first time we make love."

He moaned in anticipation of their first encounter.

"Right when you're about to cum, I'll stop sucking you. I'll lift up a little bit and take that nice big cock between my tits and rub them together for you." Her nipples were crinkled up and her words were going to get her off, too. "I'll let you push your cock up and down, and when it pops out from between my tits, I'll suck on it for just a second!"

Jimmy's hand was moving a little faster, and she could tell he wasn't going to last much longer.

"Would you like that?"

"Oh, god, yes!" he panted. The head of his cock was swollen as he fisted it.

"What do you want me to do, sweetheart?"

He stared hard her in the eyes, the puppy-dog look was gone. It was replaced by feral lust.

"Can I see your breasts, please?" he begged.

"You mean these?" Vanessa tugged the sheet down, so that just her lush cleavage was visible. Under the covers, she cupped her breasts and toyed with her nipples.

Propping herself up into a sitting position, she let the sheet fall down, so that one of her breasts was exposed, and it was all she could do to keep from telling Jimmy to mount her right there. But she didn't.

Instead, she massaged her chest for him, moving her hands in slow circles, bringing her breasts together in the most enticing way possible.

"Cum for me." No sooner had the words left her mouth, than his cockhead began to flare, globs of semen shooting into the air and landing on his hand and legs.

Jimmy fell back in the chair, his hand covered in his seed. It took him a minute to recover.

When he did, he realised that Vanessa was motioning for him to join her on the bed. He stumbled the couple of steps from the chair and soon found his hand in her mouth as she sucked his cum off his fingers and palm.

His cock was hard again almost instantly.

She sucked on his fingertips and raked her teeth across the pads of his hands.

"I want you to kiss me," she said softly.

Jimmy pushed her back on the bed and he pressed his naked body against hers, separated only by the thin sheet.

His lips were soft and tender. His mouth seemed eager to explore her, even though she had taken his cum only moments before, and didn't seem reluctant at all to taste himself.

Vanessa's arms wrapped around him and she felt his weight press down.

For the first time in forever, she seemed safe and loved.

His hands didn't roam her body. He didn't grope her. He didn't try and force himself on her.

Instead, they kissed and caressed one another.

She took Jimmy's hard cock in her hand and stroked him a second orgasm, this time letting him cum all over her chest.

Neither spoke another word and they fell asleep in one another's arms.

*****************

She was in tears when she called the guys.

They showed up as quickly as they could, having dropped everything to come get her at Durham Tech.

Craig appeared out of nowhere after one of her classes, and publicly berated her and called her a whore to anyone who would listen. Fortunately, few would. The campus police arrived very quickly, and bystanders were quick to take her side.

He was arrested for drunk and disorderly, but would surely get out of any legal trouble due to his family's connections.

Bryan drove as Jimmy held her sobbing in the back seat. Greg drove her car. The drive back to the house should have been quick; but instead they took close to an hour. Jimmy said they wanted to make sure they weren't being followed.

Greg arrived even later and parked in the garage. The guys told her that she wouldn't be driving her Civic for a while.

"I just want that fucker to leave me alone!" she wailed. Bryan held her hands in a way that seemed as if he had spent a lifetime comforting women in various stages of distress. With seven sisters and three mothers, that was certainly possible.

"You could take correspondence classes," Jimmy suggested.

Vanessa choked back sobs. "No! I am not going to spend the rest of my life being afraid of that asshole or being the whore I used to be!"

The guys exchanged a worried glance, but none dared to discourage her resolve.

That night, she curled up in bed, wearing her comfortable flannel pajamas. A brand new safe which would only open to her fingerprint rested on the nightstand. Inside was a .45 semi-automatic pistol with seven rounds in the magazine, one in the chamber and a second magazine in case she really needed it.

More importantly, Jimmy lay in the bed, his arms wrapping her in a protective embrace.

*****************

Their relationship progressed at a leisurely pace. Despite seeming to have an obsession with internet porn, Jimmy did not appear to be in any real hurry to rush their physical relationship.

They slept in her room, ostensibly so that he could be close by to "protect" her. However, it also seemed that both just wanted to be close to the other.

Jimmy returned to his room to study and do his own schoolwork. Vanessa usually did hers in the living room in front of the television or at the kitchen table.

After their first night together, they never slept naked again, although their kissing led to groping and fondling.

The first time Jimmy touched her breasts, Vanessa thought he was going to cream all over her on the spot. They shared their fantasies, both those of a sexual nature and what they wanted out of life.

He was in the mechanical engineering program and had typical nerd ambitions. His father was an Assistant United States Attorney for the Western District of North Carolina and his mother was a tenured college professor in the Education Department at UNC Asheville. He was an only child who didn't want kids, mostly because he was a big kid at heart. He had lots of expensive toys, and whatever he didn't own, he could probably build if given enough time and duct tape.

Vanessa wasn't sure what she wanted out of life. Only that if she decided to have children, she could provide a better life for them than her parents could give her.

For the next week after Craig had showed up on her, one of the guys would accompany her to school, but she grew tired of the hovering and truthfully, she didn't want to be any more of an inconvenience that she already had been.

Plus, she knew that one day, she might have to confront him on her own, and she wanted the confidence to know that she could.

Of course, her ultimate goal was to leave that part of her life behind. She wasn't ashamed of what she did; for her, it was a survival mechanism and a way to put a roof over her head and food on the table. But she didn't want it to define her or stop her from pursuing her other dreams.

One evening, she came home from school to find Jimmy waiting for her excitedly.

"Would you mind going out on a date with Bryan and David?" he asked nervously.

"Just Bryan and David?" she asked, just to jerk his chain a little. "Will you be there, too?"

"Yes . . . oh," he blushed slightly. Vanessa thought it was kind of cute. "They're going on a double date, and wanted to know if we want to go with them."

"Who else will be there?"

"Emily and Maureen."

"Is that Maureen from the LAN party?"

"Um, yeah. I think so."

"I'd love to. When?"

"Saturday," he replied. "They want to go see The Hobbit again and then get dinner."

"How many times have you guys seen it?"

"I've been four times. I think Bryan has been five." Jimmy was too dense to get that she was just needling him. "It will be the 2-D, low frame rate version. It's at the cheap theater and the 3-D made Maureen sick last time."

"I'll look forward to it," she smiled and wrapped her arms around him before giving him a tender kiss. "Maybe before we go, I'll get you to titty fuck me so I'll have cum all over my chest during the movie."

HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers