Tapestry Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers

That night, as Jimmy sat in the chair masturbating, Vanessa touched herself without the topsheet between them.

*****************

Of the six people on the triple date, Vanessa felt the most out of place. At the same time, she had never felt closer to anyone than when she held Jimmy's hand.

Jimmy and Bryan had grown up together. Maureen and Emily had been best friends since elementary school, and their families had always been close. David Thompson was Maureen's boyfriend and had known the others since they started at Duke together. Each of them individually was smarter than most groups of five random strangers.

Still, Vanessa never felt like the others looked down on her. They included her in an accommodating, but unpatronising way. Maybe it was because as nerds and gifted students, they all had felt like outsiders at one point or another in their lives. At the same time, when they launched into a heated discussion on Star Wars, Firefly or the X-Men, she didn't have any idea what they were talking about, so she just kept her mouth shut and nodded along.

The movie was entertaining, if a little long. She curled up in her seat, holding on to her boyfriend's hand.

Afterwards, they left the theater, the boys comparing the movie to the book and the girls talking about how hawt Thorin Oakenshield and Kili were (for dwarves).

They went out to a local burger place that was close to the theater and kept talking. They were friendly and non-judgmental. Emily and Maureen were neither aloof nor standoffish, and they had Vanessa laughing along with them.

David, a thin, Asian kid had dug himself into a hole with his girlfriend.

"I can't believe I let you inside my body," Maureen told him with mock disgust.

"All I'm saying is that the cultural impact of Star Trek is farther reaching than Star Wars," he stuck to his initial thesis, which had been soundly rejected by pretty much everyone else at the table.

"David, unless you backtrack right now, when we get back to our apartment, you're going to be moving into the room with your sister and I'll be moving into Maureen's room," Emily giggled, although the look on Maureen's face was definitely not jovial. "You do not joke with her about Star Wars."

"But—"

"Stop talking, sweetie," Vanessa patted his arm. Later, she found out that Maureen's love of Star Wars was something ingrained into her by her late mother, and she took it very seriously. "Just shut up and say that you were wrong."

He started to speak, but when neither Bryan nor Jimmy would leap to his defense, he backed down, which elicited another round of laughter from the girls.

Emily and Bryan had just started seeing one another, and Vanessa got the sense that things were progressing rather seriously, so she made it a point to get to know the others, since there would probably be more double and triple dates in the future.

Their evening was turning out to be a lot of fun, when Vanessa's eyes went dark.

It wasn't Craig, but some of his friends, who came in to the restaurant. They weren't the guys who probably would have gangbanged her the night she met Jimmy, Bryan and Greg, but she had taken money from them in the past.

They didn't see her at first, and instead headed to the bar.

She hoped they wouldn't notice her, or if they did, they would ignore her. After all, most of her clients were discreet and didn't pay her any attention whenever they weren't trying to get her to suck their dicks.

With their meal done, the six of them paid their bill and headed for the door. They had almost made it, when her heart sank.

"Hey, it's our whore!" one of the men from the bar slurred, obviously drunk. "Where are you going, skank?"

Jimmy grabbed her elbow to keep her from turning and saying something she shouldn't.

"Hey, boy! How much are you paying her? You know she'll blow you for twenty bucks!"

All of the other conversations in the restaurant stopped. Vanessa felt as if everyone's eyes were on her. She wanted to burst into tears.

Jimmy turned slowly.

"Did you just announce to everyone that you have to pay for sex?" His voice had a tone unlike any she had heard from him. Gone was the shy demeanor. He spoke with authority. And disdain. And anger.

Vanessa's pulse began to race.

It took the other man a second to realise that he had just been embarrassed in front of the crowded restaurant, and he stalked over to Jimmy to save some face.

"So how much are you paying your slut?" he sneered.

"She's not my slut," his soft voice was laced with unmistakable threat. "And you owe her an apology."

"Yeah, well fuck you!"

Jimmy sidestepped the incoming punch easily. In a fraction of a second, he had struck the other man twice in the head and put him in a joint lock that looked very painful.

The room was silent.

"I believe you owe my girlfriend an apology," Jimmy said clearly. When there was no immediate reply forthcoming, he twisted the man's elbow just a little tighter. His friends, shocked at the speed and ferocity of Jimmy's assault, backed off.

"I'm sorry!" he blurted out, not wanting Jimmy to disclocate his shoulder.

Vanessa only nodded. Jimmy released the joint lock and the six of them continued to the door. Emily led the way; Maureen took Vanessa's arm and pushed her quickly out into the street. The three boys came last, and Vanessa noticed that Bryan's hand was on the taser tucked into his belt at the small of his back under his sweatshirt.

None of them spoke as they headed to their car. Jimmy was driving his RAV4. Maureen and Emily quickly climbed into the third row seat, Bryan and David got in the second row and Vanessa took the passenger's seat.

Once they were off, Vanessa broke down and began sobbing. Jimmy said nothing, but reached over and took her hands. She held on to him as if her life depended on it.

She vaguely heard Bryan talking on the phone to someone and mentioning something about emailing a video.

Jimmy drove them back to their house; Bryan would take the others home if they didn't want to stay.

Greg was waiting as soon as they pulled into the driveway. He gently carried Vanessa back to her room, as the others talked in hushed voices.

Jimmy shut the door once they were alone.

"I'm so sorry," Vanessa buried her head in his shoulder.

"Don't be," he said gently. "Don't ever be sorry."

"I just . . . I wanted . . ." she gasped for breath. "I hate that I used to be a girl who would fuck anybody for money."

"That's right, sweetheart," Jimmy may have been a nerd, but he knew when to say the right things. "You used to be. You're not any more. You're with me now."

After a few minutes, her heart rate was down. She lay her head in Jimmy's lap and held his hands desperately.

She brushed the tears from her eyes, the last of her self-pity spent.

Leaving Jimmy on the bed, she went into the bathroom and washed her face. When she emerged, Vanessa stood in front of her boyfriend. His eyes were level with her breasts, but he only looked up at her.

Taking his hands, she placed them around her waist and he pulled her close. She leaned in and kissed him hungrily.

"Are you okay?" he asked quietly.

"Yes," she replied. "I am more than okay. I just wanted you to know . . . I'm not sorry about anything that I've done in the past. And I'm not mad that those guys recognised me . . . It's just . . . that, um . . . no one has ever stuck up for me like you did tonight."

She had to pause to brush new tears out of her eyes.

"I have allowed other people to treat me like shit for so long, that I've forgotten that I'm supposed to fight for myself," Vanessa whispered, and she pulled Jimmy to her bosom. "And when you took that guy down . . . It was just so . . . so awesome to see you beat someone up for me . . . for me! . . . that I just . . ."

Vanessa leaned over to kiss him again.

"It was so fucking hot, too." Her smile promised great things as she pushed Jimmy on to his back. Straddling his hips, Vanessa took his hands and pressed them against her breasts. Beneath, her, she felt his cock harden between her legs. "Jimmy . . . I appreciate that you've taken things slow for me, and not rushed us into bed, even though . . . I know you've probably wanted to fuck my brains out since that first night."

Jimmy hadn't said a word, but she could tell from the look in his eyes, that she was right.

"I want you to make love to me," she said.

All he could do was nod.

Vanessa pulled back for just a moment and she hoped it wouldn't ruin the mood. Of course, Jimmy was a 19 year-old virgin, so he would probably be ready to go in a heartbeat anyway.

"I've got an IUD in." Up until the first encounter she had with Jimmy, Vanessa had never been in control of her sexuality. Everything she had done clearly was her choice, but she was always at someone else's beck and call. Jimmy was the first person to let her lead. "And last month, I went to the clinic on campus and had a full STD work-up. I . . . um, just wanted to let you know that we could . . . you know . . . not have to worry."

Jimmy's hands left her breasts and he pulled her down to him slowly. Their kiss was tender, but she pulled away again.

"Sweetheart," she said tentatively. "I just . . . it's just that I have a lot of baggage and issues. And I want you to know that it has nothing to do with you. . . . No, wait; let me finish . . . I've never been with a guy like you, Jimmy. It seems like everyone who has touched me just wanted to use me, and you're not like that. I'll do anything for you . . . anything you want. It's just . . ."

Her voice trailed off as she searched for the words. For the first time in her life, she made herself emotionally vulnerable to a man.

"Please don't call me a 'cunt' or a 'bitch'." The tears came back. "And please don't treat me like a whore."

Jimmy pulled her to him and held her for a moment.

"I'll never call you names," he promised, and Vanessa believed him. "I'll never treat you like shit and I'll never leave you."

"I know you won't," she whispered.

For a long time, the pair simply held one another. His hands ran up and down her back comfortingly. Her hands cupped his face and she kissed him gently.

Vanessa climbed off the bed and she set some vanilla-scented candles around the room, their sweet scent filling the air.

In the soft glow of the flickering lights, she pulled Jimmy of the bed just long enough to turn down the covers before pushing him on to his back.

They undressed one another slowly. Jimmy's hands roamed her body, exploring every inch of her skin.

He was a little clumsy, especially with her bra, but he was a fast learner.

She lay on top of him, their naked bodies pressed together. His cock hardened in her grasp.

"Touch me," she bit his ear lobe. "See how wet I am for you."

Vanessa stroked his cock up to full mast. When he was ready, she straddled him, her hand guiding his sex into hers.

They both moaned with pleasure as she sank down on his length. Jimmy's hands grasped her hips as she slowly began to grind against him.

His eyes were glazed over and he didn't last very long.

She could feel him filling her pussy with his warmth. He bucked up into her before collapsing back into the plush mattress.

"I'm sorry," he said, plaintively.

"No, sweetheart," she silenced him with a kiss. "It was wonderful."

And truly, it was wonderful. For the first time in her life, she felt like she was making love. Not having sex. Not fucking. Making love.

"But you didn't—"

"We've got lots of time," she smiled at him comfortingly. "If not tonight, then forever."

Vanessa straightened out her legs and lay on top of her lover, his cock never leaving her pussy. His hands reached around to cup her bare ass.

She only moved to pull the covers over her.

Her breasts were mashed flat against his chest. He kissed her neck and ear.

Soon enough, his cock hardened again. Her rolled Vanessa over on her back and began to grind against her.

The second time he lasted a lot longer.

And that time, her screams of ecstasy made up for a lifetime of low self-esteem and whoring.

*****************

Vanessa wrapped the plush robe around her and padded out to the kitchen. It was still early and she expected the guys to be sleeping in. She had left Jimmy in her bed, grinding his teeth.

To her surprise, Emily and Maureen were sitting on the couch watching TV and futzing with their smartphones, along with a third girl, Isabel from the LAN party. Their eyes lit up when they saw Vanessa, who blushed when she realised the girls were going to give her a hard time about all the very vocal sex she had the night before.

"Where are the boys?" Vanessa asked to deflect the attention away from herself.

"Bryan is in his room, Greg is upstairs and I think the rest of them are still in the basement," Emily replied, and to Vanessa's observations, it looked like she had gotten her fair share of sex the night before, too.

"Who are 'the rest'?" Vanessa asked.

Maureen rattled off a list of names including her boyfriend and some other guys Vanessa had apparently met at the LAN party. Isabel came over first thing in the morning with donuts and Starbucks. After the excitement the night before, the guys decided to stay in and have some of their other friends over for a mini-LAN party. They were playing Star Wars and after seeing The Hobbit, they had reactivated their Lord of the Rings Online accounts.

Who knew there was an MMO for every taste? Apparently, they also played Star Trek: Online and had managed to talk the girls into playing some of their games, except for Maureen and Emily, who refused to play STO on principle.

"What have you got planned for today?" Emily asked as Vanessa got herself a Diet Pepsi from the fridge.

"I have to be at work tonight at 5; I traded shifts to go to the movie last night. Other than that, probably just homework."

"Can your homework wait? We want you to go out with us."

"Where?"

"It's a surprise," Emily replied cryptically. "Go tell your boyfriend that we're kidnapping you."

Jimmy was still asleep, so Vanessa sent him a text message to read when he got up. Then she dressed, pulled her hair back with a scrunchie and piled into Emily's car with the other three girls.

All the while, Jimmy's cum was leaking out of her pussy.

*****************

"Wow," Jimmy whispered once he could find his voice.

Vanessa strode into the living room, aware of the eyes on her. The guys and some of their friends were sitting around watching Serenity on the big screen. She was embarrassed by the attention, but not in the same way as the night before.

She twirled around, her skirt and hair lifting slightly.

The girls had taken her to a nearby day spa, and had her worked over. She got a massage, a manicure, a pedicure, a hairstyle and new colour.

They had taken almost a foot off to be given to Locks of Love, but her hair still fell past her shoulders. They stylist had given it a hint of red to highlight her natural brunette tone, and cut it in a way that was fashionable without being too trendy. The girls at the salon also showed her some tips on using make-up to even out her complexion and highlight her eyes.

But more than anything, the girls had given Vanessa some much-needed confidence.

When she tried to pay her share of the bill, Maureen told her that it was already taken care of, and politely—but assertively—refused to take anything Vanessa tried to give her.

"You deserve this," Maureen said simply in a genuine way that was devoid of pity or snobbery. And that was that.

The three girls turned out to be a delight, although it would be fair to say that Vanessa was apprehensive about spending the day with them. They did not ask about her past, and they seemed to take a heartfelt interest in getting to know her.

She made sure to give each of the other three a friendly hug when their day was over, then she retreated into her room to get ready for work.

After cleaning up, she sent Jimmy a text.

He burst through the door to find her laying on the bed. Naked.

Vanessa's legs were spread, showing off her freshly-shaved pussy. She cupped her breasts in her hands.

"I have to leave for work in a little bit," she said seductively. "You have five minutes to do whatever you want to me."

Four minutes later, she was face down on the bed, her ass sticking up in the air, as Jimmy pumped another load of cum into her pussy.

She left him there panting, with the promise of cheesefries to give him some energy for later in the night.

*****************

The next week was a whirlwind of sex. And love.

Jimmy was insatiable. So was Vanessa.

It was as if a sexual awakening had taken place for the both of them. She had always enjoyed sex, and truly, she was good at it. But for Vanessa, there were always strings attached.

Money or favours.

When she was with Jimmy, there was nothing but their unbridled lust and blossoming love. He wanted and desired her, not just her body or her talents in the bedroom.

They had to slow down when she got a urinary tract infection from their frequent encounters, but that didn't stop her from showing off her mad cocksucking skillz.

As a couple, they were in a good place. Until one night, she got a text from Jimmy warning her not to come home from school.

The police are here looking for you.

She spent the night on Emily and Maureen's couch, a nervous wreck.

When the dust settled, it appeared the cops were following up on an anonymous tip about her using the house for prostitution. The guys had stood their ground and refused to let the police enter since they didn't have a warrant. The next morning Jimmy made a call to his father and the matter went away, but the damage was done.

"That bastard knows where I live now!" Vanessa sobbed once she had returned to the house. Everyone knew who she meant. No one could explain how he found out, but apparently, he knew.

Jimmy assured her that the police wouldn't be back, but there was a part of her that was not re-assured by his words. After all, Craig's family was well-connected, and could probably get away with murder if they really wanted to. Of course, Jimmy's family was equally well-connected, and the mere threat of a federal investigation was often enough to deter petty corruption.

The others in the house went to DEFCON 3, and started to double check all of their security measures and even activated the alarms when they were home. Loaded handguns were kept in biometric safes throughout the house that any of the four could open if they had to, and only the four of them could open the safes.

"We set up some security cameras outside the house," Bryan told her one day. "We have every door and window covered. All of the cameras are motion-activated and we record everything on a 12 hour loop. The video feed is stored here, but also backed up at another site so no one can simply destroy the recordings."

"How do you know how to set all this stuff up?" she asked.

"My dad is in to video surveillance," he replied.

"For security like this?"

"Not really," Bryan winked, slightly embarrassed. "He likes to record himself having sex with my mothers. And sometimes his girlfriend."

Vanessa's jaw dropped.

The other boy only laughed at her obvious disbelief and discomfort. She then got the short version of his odd family life, and wondered how he turned out as well-adjusted as he did.

"Their relationship isn't normal, but when you're around them long enough, it just seems natural," Bryan shrugged. "I just took for granted that everyone had four parents and seven siblings. I think it's weird that Jimmy and Greg only have one mom and dad."

HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers