Tara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack stood, nodded at the miniature man and left the office before the dean changed his mind. His mind was swirling, wondering what to do as he walked to the central square where the students would sit and talk or read or sometimes actually study. He sat next to the fountain and pondered what to do next. Jack wondered if perhaps she was in the library and he set off to find her. As Jack rounded the last stack, he saw Tara sitting at the table, writing something on a tablet in front of her. Jack just stood there looking at her. As he stood there, he thought of what it would be like to have to live without her and tears started to slip down his cheeks. When Tara looked up, she saw Jack standing there, crying, and looking at her with the saddest eyes. She pushed back her chair, came around the end of the table and limped up to him.

Jack reached out and pulled her to him, wrapped his arms around her and a deep sob was wrenched from inside his body. In that moment, Tara understood the dept of his feelings for her. Tears sprung to her eyes too as she realized the pain and suffering she had caused Jack. If was now obvious to her he really did love her ... she understood there were no guarantee things would last forever, but the only way to find out was to move forward ... together.

Tara reached up and pulled his face down to hers. Their lips met in a deep soulful kiss and Tara heard him whimper. The sound touched her to her very core ... here was a man's man ... a man who did not wear his feelings on his cuff and yet he was standing there ... tears flowing down his face ... pouring out his love for her. She made her decision ... "Darling ... if you still want me ... I will go with you, anywhere."

Jack heard a strange, yet deep familiar voice behind him. "Mr. Frost, I assume this is the young lady you were telling me about?" Jack turned and saw the dean of men standing between the stacks. "Forgive me Miss, but I thought Mr. Frost would come back down here looking for you."

Jack introduced the Dean of Men to Tara and as they shook hands, the dean continued, "There was a bit of a problem with Mr. Frost last night?"

Tara looked puzzled, "What are you talking about?"

"Mr. Frost broke into the library last night, came down here and drank a little too much. Security picked him up and the two of us just had a chat in my office about his unauthorized nocturnal visit. He told me he came down here to try and forget about you. He came down here to try and forget you wouldn't be his wife ... is that right Mr. Frost?"

Tara looked up at Jack, "Wife? You told me you wanted us to live together. You want to marry me?"

"Yes ... if you'll have me ... yes. I love you ... marry me ... please."

Tara sobbed and leapt up to wrap her arms around Jack. Kissing him repeatedly she whispered, "Yes ... yes ... yes ..."

"Good," the little man said, "I would advise you two leave here now. I know the librian and she does not like having her library used as a place to 'make out'. I wish you two the best of luck." The small man looked directly at Tara and addressed her, "And Miss Howard, you are just a lovely as Mr. Frost said you were." The dean's voice softened as her smiled at the young woman, "You know, he really does love you. Now go!" And the dean turned and walked off.

"Let's get out of here." Tara said. Jack helped her pick up her stuff and they walked back to the elevator. As they rode up, she asked him, "Did you really come back here last night?"

"Yeah ... being here was like I was still with you. I don't usually drink that much, but you telling me no last night hurt so bad." Tara put her hand on his cheek; a tear came to her eye.

"I am so sorry I hurt you. I just can't believe somebody like you wants somebody like me."

"What do you mean ... 'some body like me'?"

"Well you know, you seem so self assured, so in command of your life and all ... I've always felt I am just ..."

Jack interrupted her, "Let's go to my place, we need to talk."

All the way to Jack's apartment Tara left her hand resting on his right thigh. Jack noticed where her hand was and he was pleased; this was the most forward she had been physically with him to date. After they were at Jack's place, he poured her a glass of wine and a soda for himself. He told her after last night, he didn't wasn't going to drink for a while and she laughed.

Jack sat next to her on the couch, pulled her to him and asked, "OK ... what did you mean when you said you couldn't believe somebody like me wants somebody like you?"

"Well ... you know ... you are so handsome and you could do so much better than me and ..."

Jack put a finger on her lips to silence her, "That's the last time I want to hear you say anything like that again. To be honest ... I'm the one who feels you are so out of my league ... I don't understand why you are interested in somebody like me. I'm just a dumb jock!"

"No darling," her hand moved to his cheek and softly touched him, "you are a thoughtful and a very caring man. I just don't see why you would settle for a ... well, for a cripple.'

"I have one more question. Tara, when was the last time you were spanked?"

She was silent for a long time. Then softly, in a little girl voice she answered, "It has been a long time Jack."

"Do you wish me to spank you? I spank very hard ... I have to warn you."

In an even smaller voice, she replied, "No Jack ... unless you think I deserve it or need it."

"Then I've one very important piece of advice for you! Do you want to hear it?" Jack's voice had grown a gruff tone to it.

"Yes Sir."

"For the rest of this night, and for the foreseeable future, if I ever hear you say anything like what you said a minute ago, I am going to spank you until you cry like a baby! I promise you ... you will sit on a pillow for days!!!"

"What'd I say wrong Jack?"

" Tara, you are the most staggeringly lovely woman I've ever seen. I promise you, you are the most beautiful thing I've ever known ... you even exceed my wildest imaginings! You will NOT speak blasphemy about the alter of my dreams and fantasies ... ever again. Do you understand?"

Still in her a little girl's voice, she replied, "But I am serious, I just don't see why you would want to settle for a for a cripple ... a handicapped person like me."

Jack jerked on one of her arms, pulling her body across his lap. Once he had her firmly in place, he flipped up her skirt, revealing her lovely panty covered bottom. "What are you doing?" she screeched as she tried to get away from him.

Jack held her tightly in his lap as he quickly brought down a hand on her well-rounded bottom. On the second smack, he told her, "I was serious, every time you refer to yourself as a cripple, or handicapped, I'm going to spank you." Jack proceeded to pull her panties over her cheeks, now revealing her delightful bare bottom. "I'm sick and tired of you viewing yourself as less than perfect." Two more firm smacks on her naked bottom and then her cheeks stared to glow red. "Do you understand?" Another slap. Tara thrashed and tried to pull away while Jack just held her tighter. "Whoever told you about your limp was wrong." Slap! "Yes ... you have a limp ... that doesn't mean you're a cripple." Another series of spanks on her now deep red cheeks. "Do you understand me now? You've been a bad girl."

Tara had stopped trying to get away and her voice was just a whisper when she answered, "Yes ... yes. I've been bad."

Again, his hand came down, twice more on each cheek. "I love you ... I love you just as you are. Say it ... 'he loves me, he loves me, just as I am'."

Tara sobbed as she replied, "You love me ... oh my God, you really do love me." Jack turned her over and helped her sit on his lap, her legs straddling his thighs. Tears were streaming down her face and he kissed her lips, then some of the tears. He heard her whisper, "I love you Jack ... I love you so much ... I can't believe how turned on I am right now. I had no idea getting spanked could be so erotic."

Jack laughed as he looked into her dark blue eyes. "Would you like to make love?"

"Yes ..."

"With me?"

"Oh God yes ... who else?" She cried aloud.

"Tara ... I want to make love to you as well. I know you said you're worried about ... well ... doing it ... since you'd never made love ... but I promise you ... whatever you feel you don't know ... just ask ... I'll show you ... but it'll come naturally."

"Well ... for what it's worth ... I've read lots and lots of books about the subject." She told him with a grin.

"Guess what ... it's a lot better than what the books tell you." Jack whispered. Tara laughed and blushed.

"I do have a question ... why didn't you try to make love to me before this?" She asked.

"I wanted to prove your mother was wrong. I'm not after just one thing ... well, I'm after that ... but it's not the only thing." Jack took her face in his hands and kissed her. He waited until he felt her lips part and then he gently pushed his tongue between them. When Tara felt his tongue between her lips, her tongue rushed forward to meet it ... caressing it, enjoying the feeling of his kisses. Repeatedly he kissed her, each time pushing her arousal forward. Jack could feel her dampness against his leg.

Jack helped her lean back a little then helped her pull her top off. As she pulled it over her head, he stared at the erotic sight now reveled before him. He pulled her toward his chest, reached behind her and unhooked her bra. Once it was unfastened, Tara slipped it off and tossed it on the floor. Jack wouldn't have believed it possible, but her breasts were even lovelier than he'd imagined. Her aurora was small and a pale pink color; her nipples were hard with desire and were about the size of a pencil eraser. Jack dipped his head, took one of her nipples into his mouth, and started gently sucking on it. Tara squealed with delight and wrapped her arms around his head. She held him tightly against her until finally he had to pull back to take a breath of air. "Oh God that feels so good. Did you know it was going to feel like this?" She whispered.

Jack smiled at her, "I hoped it would ... do you want me to do it some more?" Her answer was to wrap her arms around his head again and draw his face to her naked breasts. Jack moved from breast to breast ... sucking on her nipples, then licking the end ... then without warning, drawing the nipple into his mouth and sucking on it with gusto.

Jack asker her to stand and then helped Tara into the bedroom. Once there, he stood her in the middle of the room and slowly took off her remaining clothing. Once she was naked, she tried to pick up something to hold in front of her body. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"Because I am not as active I would like, I know I am a bit over weight. I have a tummy and ..."

Jack looked over her nude body ...enjoying the slight mound of her tummy sloping down into her prominent pubic mound. Her love triangle was sparse and her lips clearly visible between her legs. "Darling, you are not overweight, you are perfect for me. But it does sound like you need another spanking."

Her hands quickly went to cover her bottom and she hung her head. "I'm sorry Jack."

Jack led her to his bed and then helped her lie on her back. "Are you comfortable?" He asked.

"But you still have your clothes on ... what's going on?" Tara asked with trepidation.

Taking off his shirt, he told her, "OK ... I will take off my shirt. Now, I am going to ask you to trust me. Will you do that?" Jack gave her his most trusting smile.

There was a long pause before she answered, "I'll try ..." Jack leaned forward and kissed her on the forehead.

Jack crawled onto the bed and sat beside of Tara's hip with his legs folded and crossed Indian style. Reaching out, Jack pulled one of her legs a bit onto his lap and placing one hand between her breasts and one hand above her pubic hair; he spoke to her in a soft, low, comforting tone. "Close your eyes ... close your eyes ..."

"Jack, what are you doing?" Her voice showing concern.

Still in the soft, comforting voice, he replied, "Trust me ... close your eyes ..." Her eyes fluttered and then closed. "Push all thoughts out of your head ... listen to me ... only listen to me." Jack sat quietly with his hands on her body. After a couple of minutes he spoke again, "Listen to me ... feel my hands on your body ... feel my pulse with your chest ... listen to me breath ... match my breathing with yours ..." Jack continued to sit next to her, breathing slowly, concentrating on matching her rhythms. "Listen to me ... listen to me ... feel the warmth of my hand on your chest ... feel my hand between your legs ... think about my touch ... think about my hands moving across your body ..."

Jack could tell Tara was listening to him as soft moans started to escape from her while Jack talked to her about touching her body. "Feel my hands ... feel my hands moving across your body ..." Jack started to move his upper hand on her chest; his hand but a soft stroke, his fingers barely making contact with her skin while leaving his hand on her pubic bone stationary. For the next few minutes, Jack softly caressed Tara's upper torso, using great care not to touch her breasts. Eventually he started to move his other hand, up across her tummy, being careful not to touch her pubic area again.

As Jack continued to massage Tara, she released a deep sigh and he could see her visibly start to relax. Finally, his hands started to move around one of her breasts. Stroking it, kneading it but staying away from her nipple. Jack was so aroused by now he was finding it difficult to continue his slow build up, but he was determined to stay with the slowest arousal he could. Jack wanted to show his love and affection for Tara and he felt the best way was to make her first experience with sex something she would never forget ... but even more important, something she would crave. He allowed one finger to brush the top of a nipple and her breath was a hiss. Touching the other nipple drew the same response. "Keep your eyes closed ..." he instructed.

Crawling to the edge of the bed, he stood and quickly disrobed. When he crawled back on the bed, he was now at her feet. With great care, he pulled her legs apart and started to massage the foot of her good leg. It took several minutes before his hand was close to her pussy where he could feel her heat. When he stopped and move his hand away, he heard a soft whisper escape from her lips, "No ... no ..."

"Shush ... keep your eyes closed ..." He told her. He stopped and moved over to her other leg, taking her foot in his hand and started to massage it just as he had done with her good leg. She tried to pull it away. "Stop!" he commanded.

"I don't want you to touch my leg ... it's so ugly." She whined.

Jack moved to the side of the bed and carefully turned her over on her tummy. His open hand came down on her still pink cheeks, the slap causing her to jump and squeal. This time he kept spanking her several times, telling her in a slightly stern tone, "I am going to keep spanking you until you start to believe me ... you leg is not ugly ... listen to me ... it's not ugly! It's a part of you ... to me you are total magnificence ... when I look at you, I see this exquisiteness that's all of you ... your face ... your breasts ... your body ... and your legs ... both of them ... do you hear me ... all of you! Do you understand?" Jack finished his tirade with several swats spread over each cheek.

Tara screamed, "Yes ... I am sorry ... please stop ... touch me ... I don't care where ... just touch me."

"And your leg is not ugly. Say it now ..." Jack commanded.

"And my leg is not ugly ... please stop spanking me ... just touch me ..."

Jake turned her onto her back, her face covered with tears. "Close your eyes ..." Jack waited until Tara calmed down and was relaxed again before he continued. "Feel my hands moving over your body ... just relax and feel. Allow yourself to be aroused by my touch ... you were before ... go back there ... now relax ..." As Jack started to massage her damaged leg again, he continued to speak the word, "Relax ..."

Jack could feel Tara was still having some difficulty with allowing him to massage her damaged leg, but he was pleased to see how hard she was trying. Taking great care, he let his fingers trace the scars on her leg, smooth the skin around the bumps on her leg and massaged her leg muscles. He could feel the tension leaving her body as she accepted his touch on her leg. By the time he had reached her pussy on her bad leg, he could see she was finally welcoming his touch.

Jack changed position, pulled two pillows from the top of the bed and slipped them under Tara's hips. This time she didn't ask what was going on, she just lifted her hips and accepted what was happening to her. Lying on his stomach, he started to kiss one of her thighs just above her knees ... slowly and softly. Jack kissed one thigh a few times and then moved over to the other thigh ... moving back and forth while he also traveled up her thighs. The pillow had lifted her hips and her pussy now stood open, inviting him to consume her with his mouth and tongue. Jack could smell her erotic perfume and the fragrance penetrated his nostrils. It was heavenly to his senses and he found his arousal reaching a state where he felt he could climax if he wasn't careful. All five of his senses were overrun, as if being with her was all too much to take at once.

By the time he was kissing her next to the vaginal lips, her body was trembling. Without any warning, Jack moved his tongue from the bottom of her slit to the top. Tara jumped and her hands clutched at the bed coverings, a deep moan welling up from inside of her body. When he licked her again, she reached down, grabbed a handful of hair with each hand, and pulled his face tight against her wet opening. Her voice was a hiss, "Yessssss ... oh God ... yesssss ..."

Immediately, Jack swiped his tongue several times up and down her slit; Tara moaned deeply and Jack watched as her arousal started to ooze from her pussy. He licked at her wetness; it tasted fantastic, continuing to fuel his lust even more.

Carefully he took her aroused clit between his lips and ran his tongue over the tip of it. Tara thrashed wildly on the bed, pulling at his hair, moaning and crying. Jack could hear her chanting, "So good ... so good ... so good ... don't stop ..."

After sucking her engorged clit as far between his lips as he could, he started to repeatedly flicking the tip of her clit. He could feel her arousal continuing to grow until she finally squealed as her climax surged through her body. Jack continued to gently suck on her as she slowly drifted down from her climax. Once she was relaxed, he crawled up next to her and took her in his arms. She kissed him repeatedly, whispering, "Wow! That was amazing. So much better then when I do it myself." And once she realized what she just shared with him, she blushed. "I can't believe I just told you that."

Jack laughed. Looking at her with desire, he told her, "I love you ... you are such a treasure ... I never thought it could be like this with a woman. I don't care about my climax ... just about yours. Your pleasure and satisfaction is all consuming. You know I've been with other women," Jack felt her nod her head, "But it was for my pleasure ... this time all I could think of was you. Touching you ... helping you understand your leg doesn't matter ... just helping you climax ... being able to show you physically how much you mean to me."

Tara kissed him again, pulled back a little, then smelled his lips, and than lightly ran her tongue over his lips. "Is this what I smell like and taste like?" She asked.